2233B790-B898-4B65-83D5-5CC136D16DAB (resized).jpeg
9573B394-1EB8-489B-8866-5B0702208863 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20170313_185610531 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180916_183914 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180916_183904 (2) (resized).jpg
IMG_20180916_183925 (resized).jpg
CE4B8E76-3F4A-4404-B32A-E211A19B4568 (resized).jpeg
#1 6 years ago

Hey Guys, here is the Club for all Striker Xtreme Bangfor the Buck Pin Game. For me this Title ist better than WCS. Where are the Strikers??

51C6DC6D-9A83-480E-96E0-39A9310A022B (resized).jpeg51C6DC6D-9A83-480E-96E0-39A9310A022B (resized).jpeg

ECE47942-3965-4686-816D-4A7DC9BCEFE8 (resized).jpegECE47942-3965-4686-816D-4A7DC9BCEFE8 (resized).jpeg

1CAA905E-EE20-44D8-8A32-D00F096F4F30 (resized).jpeg1CAA905E-EE20-44D8-8A32-D00F096F4F30 (resized).jpeg

6B1F0A99-322D-4636-92F5-2856A29DB8AE (resized).jpeg6B1F0A99-322D-4636-92F5-2856A29DB8AE (resized).jpeg

CE4B8E76-3F4A-4404-B32A-E211A19B4568 (resized).jpegCE4B8E76-3F4A-4404-B32A-E211A19B4568 (resized).jpeg

#2 6 years ago

I picked up mine this past winter and am looking forward to being able to get into the garage and shopping it out now that spring is here. Can anyone confirm the latest software version?

4 months later
#3 5 years ago

I got mine shopped out finally. I still need to fix some spring steel on the ramps, hopefully curve it back down just a little as it has curved up. I'd like to print some cards, too.

LED does not photograph well at all.

Removed mylar, repaired lock target text with waterslide decal, 2 part auto clear coat on playfield, replaced coil sleeves, replaced entire shooter assembly, replaced bracket for corner kick and one pop bumper, replaced all drops, rebuilt flippers, rewired many switches and goalie assembly, Molex plugged most high voltage wiring, color match LED'ed all lights, replaced melted plastics, repainted goalie, cleaned out what might have been a whole can of soda from the front of the machine.

IMG_20180916_183904 (2) (resized).jpgIMG_20180916_183904 (2) (resized).jpgIMG_20180916_183914 (resized).jpgIMG_20180916_183914 (resized).jpgIMG_20180916_183925 (resized).jpgIMG_20180916_183925 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#4 5 years ago

Having played this game nightly for the past couple weeks I have to say:

It's really not that bad. Just turn the volume down a bit so the announcer isn't screaming at you, but there's plenty of challenge. Flippers just have to be strong and the goalie magnet and optical switch has to work. The tough shots are the ramps, that's all. Just the way it is.

It's rated low on Pinside, sure. Which makes sense.

#5 5 years ago

It's a keeper..with my other soccer pins

IMG_20170313_185610531 (resized).jpgIMG_20170313_185610531 (resized).jpg
3 years later
#6 2 years ago

Just traded for one last week, having a lot of fun with it. Couple questions.
How are the Xtreme modes qualified? It seems like it’s just randomly lit occasionally and then I’ll score a goal and get the mode, however I never seem to get more than 2 of them in a game even when it’s a long 20 minute game.
When is the kicker supposed to work? In switch test mode it senses that a ball is touching but I’ve never seen it work in gameplay. Is mine broken?
Can the membrane switch be removed and then reglued? It’s bubbling a little bit so the third switch isn’t sitting flat and when a ball is just sitting on it it doesn’t sense it. If you lightly touch the ball it registers or if you shake the machine a lot it will.
Is there a fan riot multiball? I read a rule sheet by kieth Elwin that said getting to bonus 10x starts can riot multiball but when I got to 9x and made the rollovers again it just said 9x again.

#7 2 years ago

So I think I may be able to answer my first question. I think you get an Xtreme mode after you beat the last country in a tier, but you can’t get one of these modes if you beat the country while in multiball. It looks like the first Xtreme mode is random, I seem to get Xtreme goals or Xtreme spinner most of the time, the second one seems to always be Xtreme everything which is very valuable, starts at 3 million a shot and goes up by 2 million every shot you make. The third one seems random as well, I’ve gotten Xtreme goalie which doesn’t seem to work, and Xtreme pops, and the fourth one would be celebration multiball which I have gotten 2 countries away twice now but haven’t made it.
If I’m wrong about how that works let me know, the rules are pretty vague on the rule card as well as the stern site.
I’ve gotten Xtreme multiball from the vendor a few times but I don’t think I’ve gotten it as a mode

#8 2 years ago

Answered my second question as well.
The kicker mech is supposed to fire everytime the ball hits the switch. After confirming again that the switch was working correctly I noticed that a wire had broken off the coil lug. Soldered it on and it works every time. Pretty cool mech, gets some real good action going on up there. Sometimes hitting a drop target will deflect back into it and it shoots it into the goal.
For sure there is no fan riot multiball at least with this version of rom. 9x is the highest the bonus will go and continuing to spell cup does nothing except show 9x again.

Only thing I need to figure out now is if I can pull up and reglue the membrane switch as switch 3 won’t register unless you shake the game a bunch which gets me a tilt or have the glass off and lightly touch the ball on switch 3

1 week later
#9 2 years ago

No one else in the club? I see all the previous members no longer have theirs.
I tried to reglue the membrane switch and the problem got worse. Ordered a new one from pinballlife and everything works great. Got some Comet bulbs in early in the week and fixed a short where the back row of lights on the backboard were all out and this is now my brightest lit game! Check out the difference
9573B394-1EB8-489B-8866-5B0702208863 (resized).jpeg9573B394-1EB8-489B-8866-5B0702208863 (resized).jpeg

2 months later
#10 2 years ago

Had a great game today, made it to celebration multiball, which I’ve done I think 5 times since I’ve owned this pin now, but finally had a good go of it. Locked 3 balls in the stadium so that each goal was worth 75 million and scored 3 or 4 goals, then got another 2 locked in and scored 2 more worth 25 million.
766 million and change.

2233B790-B898-4B65-83D5-5CC136D16DAB (resized).jpeg2233B790-B898-4B65-83D5-5CC136D16DAB (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#11 2 years ago

I've joined the club....almost disassembled

Snapchat-940633336 (resized).jpgSnapchat-940633336 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#12 2 years ago

3d printed a new goalie, working on painting it. The face is gonna be tough. Almost done, a few issues which I think will be useful for everyone

I'm seeing how to replicate some kind of drop target covering, similar to Halloween's drop target covering. Anytime I hit drops it air balls, so im trying to think of something to prevent that. Same with the upper flipper ramp, some kind of clear covering to prevent the ball from flying too fast over the ramp...any ideas? (I have a 3d printer) thank you!

20220327_185116 (resized).jpg20220327_185116 (resized).jpg
#13 2 years ago
Quoted from SMP14:

3d printed a new goalie, working on painting it. The face is gonna be tough. Almost done, a few issues which I think will be useful for everyone
I'm seeing how to replicate some kind of drop target covering, similar to Halloween's drop target covering. Anytime I hit drops it air balls, so im trying to think of something to prevent that. Same with the upper flipper ramp, some kind of clear covering to prevent the ball from flying too fast over the ramp...any ideas? (I have a 3d printer) thank you!
[quoted image]

I have issues with the drops giving me air balls all the time, broke one of my plastics a few weeks ago too which was a bummer as all of mine were in perfect shape.
Ive never had an air ball from the side ramp, in fact it’s only makeable from an absolute perfect shot, I get a lot of seemingly perfect shots that almost get there but stop short an inch or less and rolls back down.
My DE Simpsons just had a small piece of lexan I think over them that prevented them, that’s actually the machine I traded this game for

#14 2 years ago

I think what this game really suffers from is no clear indicator of how to start the Xtreme rounds and the fact that one of the multiballs, Xtreme multiball, is basically a random feature, you can get it from vendor or from an Xtreme round but from what I can see no way to make it go in order it’s just random when you get it.
The goalie is better than the World Cup Soccer Goalie and I like the drops integration with how it gets progressively harder to score goals.

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from SMP14:

[quoted image]

I have the goalie mech i could probably sell. Pulled from a working game.

#16 2 years ago

I've got a huo machine that I've had for several years. Would be nice if they made the Color-Dmd for it. Maybe I'd be the only one to buy one?

#17 2 years ago

Where does the ball usually go after the plunge when it comes down the right lane to the flippers? Mine goes very close SDTM or barely hitting the tip of the left flipper and sometimes SDTM. I thought this game would be great for non pinball people as scoring goals is such an easy objective and the physical stadium ball lock is easy and fun, but most get frustrated by plunging and when they time their flip slightly wrong with the left flipper they drain before they get to do anything. I know to give it just a tiny nudge and then let it bounce off the left flipper to an easy trap and goal shot on the right but as you know, most inexperienced players can’t help but flip anytime the ball gets near a flipper.
Thanks. Nice to finally see some other owners on here for this super underrated game.

#18 2 years ago

Game is most definitely underrated. I turned extra balls off, jacked up the back legs. Issues I'm having are indeed the air balls from the drops AND if I hit the upper ramp the ball will fly off the ramp. Making covers for both. I'm thinking some kind of clear see through filament for 3d printing. Updated pic to reflect. Also the magnet is catching the ball sometimes and then the ball doesn't fall in the lock it just sits there by the magnet. Got some cracked plastic up there, best product to fill in the cracks? Thanks

Screenshot_20220401-015546_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220401-015546_Gallery (resized).jpg
#19 2 years ago
Quoted from SMP14:

Game is most definitely underrated. I turned extra balls off, jacked up the back legs. Issues I'm having are indeed the air balls from the drops AND if I hit the upper ramp the ball will fly off the ramp. Making covers for both. I'm thinking some kind of clear see through filament for 3d printing. Updated pic to reflect. Also the magnet is catching the ball sometimes and then the ball doesn't fall in the lock it just sits there by the magnet. Got some cracked plastic up there, best product to fill in the cracks? Thanks
[quoted image]

I had that problem with the ball sticking by the magnet and I have a few cracks there where it creates a low spot so I just put a couple small pieces of Mylar on the ramp right after the magnet and it works 99% of the time now.

5 months later
#20 1 year ago

Let me know if you have one! thanks

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Let me know what you have! thanks”
2023-01-22
Winchester, NH
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 81 times

3 months later
#21 1 year ago

WANTED - Striker Extreme main ramp - anyone know where I can locate one? New or good used.

1 week later
#22 1 year ago

Anybody has issues with the balls magnetizing in the stadium then not releasing?

If so whats the fix?

They don't seem to be sticking to the metal platform but rather to each other.

#23 1 year ago
Quoted from GraniteStatePin:

Anybody has issues with the balls magnetizing in the stadium then not releasing?
If so whats the fix?
They don't seem to be sticking to the metal platform but rather to each other.

Yes I have had that. Time for new balls. They have become magnetized and stick to each other and jam up the stadium. As it gets worse they will stick to each other in the trough and you will get problems there as well. I think I have heard of people demagnetizing balls, but the easiest thing is to just get new ones.

#24 1 year ago

These are new balls with maybe 30 Games total at the most on them. I can play three to five games usually before I run into this issue and it only seems to happen when I lock all four balls into the stadium at once.

These are just standard pinballs as well, I put in some super shinies before this set and those magnetized like immediately with only two balls locked.

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from GraniteStatePin:

These are new balls with maybe 30 Games total at the most on them. I can play three to five games usually before I run into this issue and it only seems to happen when I lock all four balls into the stadium at once.
These are just standard pinballs as well, I put in some super shinies before this set and those magnetized like immediately with only two balls locked.

I have heard of new balls getting magnetized quickly. Rotordave has mentioned on here before that he has had some new balls become magnetized very quickly to the point they jam up in the trough. These were balls that were only a few weeks old too. The test is take them out and see if a paper clip sticks to them. If it does you need to replace them regardless of how many games you have on them. He said he has never had that problem with balls from Pinballlife. Those are the balls I buy as well and haven’t had any problems.
It could also just be one or two of the balls that are causing that problem and you might not need to replace all of them. If you try the paper clip thing and none of them stick then I’m not sure what the problem is.

#26 1 year ago

Hello,

Just joined this club today with a good looking machine from Italy.

Playfield nice with factory mylar.
Cabinet is ok with the normal scratches on it.

I have a couple of questions because I have no experience with Stern games.

How do I change the speech and the language on the display for this machine? Speech is Italian and language on the display is German.

When I boot the game I have one error on the display where I took a picture as attachement.

I also have several loose connectors in the backbox and cabinet.

Everything expect the upper flipper does work so I have no idea what the function is of those connectors.

Thanks for the info.

IMG20230112132730 (resized).jpgIMG20230112132730 (resized).jpgIMG20230112132743 (resized).jpgIMG20230112132743 (resized).jpgIMG20230112132752 (resized).jpgIMG20230112132752 (resized).jpgIMG20230112132759 (resized).jpgIMG20230112132759 (resized).jpgIMG20230112134842 (resized).jpgIMG20230112134842 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#27 1 year ago

Someone can please help me. Striker xtreme goalie magnet not working when goalie is hit can anyone point me in the right direction

1 week later
#28 1 year ago

Hi
Check fuse 25 behind the translite. What about magnet on the main ramp? Is that one ok or also not working?

#29 1 year ago

How does the metal ramp behind the goalie come off??

I'm stuck....

EDit; got it,...what a pain in the buttock/

3 weeks later
#30 1 year ago

I have plastics for striker for sale. Hope that it is ok to post here as it is specific item for this group. They are originals removed from the pinball. I will also post it on the market.

Plastics striker (resized).JPGPlastics striker (resized).JPG
1 month later
#31 11 months ago

FYI - I'm currently making a mod to help with speaker hum/buzz. I have a Simpsons Pinball Party, and the hum was bothering me. I ended up finding this pinside discussion (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-speaker-humbuzz-fixed) which describes how to make the mod and how they work. The first post on that page has a video showing the process. I have them on Simpson's and Ripley's and they help immensely. If you'd like a pair and don't have the time or tools to make them, I will ship a pair to your door for $22. If interested please direct message me as I'm not here often. Thank you

4 months later
#32 6 months ago

Hello,

I am searching for my striker xtreme insert decals to print. Does someone have the printable files?

Kind Regards Sascha

5 months later
#33 43 days ago
Quoted from Redrum1986:

Hello,
I am searching for my striker xtreme insert decals to print. Does someone have the printable files?
Kind Regards Sascha

I have one with a near-perfect playfield and can provide upclose photos if that would be helpful.

#34 38 days ago
Quoted from DavidLee:

I have one with a near-perfect playfield and can provide upclose photos if that would be helpful.

Thanks but i already get some

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 12.95
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Livonia, MI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/striker-xtreme-club?hl=alexmogil and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.