7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by pinnut
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

I have a Strike Master Shuffleboard puck bowler and am experiencing a problem with the pins not resetting after the 2nd throw down the lane? Problem is intermittent. Anyone have a experience with shuffleboard bowlers who may have a suggestion on possible problem/fix/things to look at it? Any advice appreciated. Thanks

#2 7 years ago

I believe there may be an intermediate board between the back box and play field.
    you may want to remove it and resolder all the contacts, and reinstall.
    that board is problematic on those shuffles.

3 months later
    #3 7 years ago

I know this problem. I have one. Replace both bridge rectifiers. Also maybe a few caps. You can probably fix it for $ 60. Pm if you need more info. Also look up pinwki wpc power reset issue. Same board. I would only start with the bridge rectifiers. Go from there.

#4 7 years ago

there is also a relay, i believe the pin set motor is 110volts. the cpu turns on the relay, resets the pins. ive seen cold/broken solder joints on those relay boards. check your schematic to be sure, its been a while since i worked on one of them. this was a system 11 game, not sure if wpc uses the same relay but i doubt the changed the pin motor from system 11 to wpc. kinda doubt bridges/caps . i think you would have more problems than just the pin reset issue. the relay on was on its only little board, kinda buried.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/strike-master-shuffboard-bowler-pins-reset-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.