1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PinRetail
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinRetail.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 1 year ago

I happen to have a book for strike master, and I was surprised to not be able to easily find a copy online.

If you have the book, this is on page 3.11.

It says that the ground signal that turns on the triac board comes on the brown/orange wire from Power board connector J129. This comes in on the Triac Board J1 pin 3. (This brown/orange wire does pass through the interconnect board, but it's a straight pass-through).

Power for the pin reset motor is the Violet/Orange wire which comes from J107 pin 2. It also drives Solonoid 9 (Pin9) and Solonoid 10 (Pin10) as well as Solonoid 11 (Pin Reset Motor)... That's what it says.

Or does it? There is some shenanigans with the interconnect board.

On the Triac Board, Pin 1 is a RED wire, supposedly, 24vdc.

Red comes from J107 pin 5. (Flasher 20v), and an asterisk says this is a direct connection to insert(???) , not through the interconnect board.

So that's where I'd look, at J107 pin 5, and it's circuitry, particularly at Fuse 111, to make sure I've got 20V (24vdc) at J107, then see how the red wire connects from there.

Hope this helps!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinRetail.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/strike-master-pin-reset-issue?tu=PinRetail and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.