Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jchauvet
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matesamo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 6 years ago

I like prize fight, very unique gameplay and I am a sucker for old school backglass animations. Hoops is not that bad, cannot speak for the randomness of the awards but we had fun playing it at The Sanctum last time we were there.

3 weeks later
#16 6 years ago
Quoted from DennisK:

Part of the purpose of this thread was to help me in a research project I was doing to gather "street level" information for a podcast episode I was planning. I did finally get that all done and assembled (I had to find time to listen to some past Gottlieb interviews... finally happened). This size discussion is a very minor part, but here's a direct link to that part of the show if you'd like to hear what the designers thought of the effort, why it didn't work, and some various specifics and trivia related to that time in Gottlieb's history: https://soundcloud.com/user-465086826/episode-47#t=23:17
Thanks again everyone who weighed in on this, it was very helpful in trying to gather up what I could about Gottliebs of this vintage.

Never heard of the podcast before but gave it a listen. Very impressive and a nice listen. Great talk about the Gottlieb games with some very interesting information, nice back and fourth between the hosts and none of the usually snarky “Gottlieb Sucks” talk that often comes into Pinball podcasts.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matesamo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/street-level-pins-smaller-true?tu=matesamo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.