Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jchauvet
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forceflow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

I haven't noticed a difference in size of the cabinet, but if there is one, I would guess it would be the height of the cabinet body.

1 month later
#18 6 years ago

I just listened to the segment a few days go. There was some interesting nuggets of info there that I wasn't previously aware of. Nice job

A lot of folks do automatically dismiss this era of games, and it's nice to see someone take an interest in them and their history.

1 year later
#26 5 years ago

I've been tempted to refer to them as street level, but the fact is that the games specifically marketed as street level were only Gottlieb games during a certain period of time with specific attributes.

No other manufacturers before or since have actually had "street level" games like Gottlieb made them.

There might be references/comparisons to those games, but these games (and all other rampless single-level games) are in a slightly different category.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forceflow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/street-level-pins-smaller-true?tu=forceflow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.