11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by cpsystem3
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cpsystem3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from reno1979:

I am stuck... The left ramp didn't raise when I got the machine and I found the coil was melted/bad. So I replaced it with the proper replacement (A-30468). Now the ramp just stays up. Will not go down. Also, the coil feels very hot to the touch after some play. I am like 99% sure the wiring is right... Not sure what else to try here...
As I type, I am wondering if the fuses could be the wrong ratings... Will check tomorrow..
I am pretty new at working on machines and could use any help/suggestions...
Thanks.

On SF2, the left ramp opens up immediately when you begin a game, the right stays down. If the ramp diverter is down when you power on, and immediately goes up when you start a game, its working just fine

PM me if its not working, I think I have a spare coil kickin around from when I rebuild my (late) SF2.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cpsystem3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/street-fighter-ii-left-ramp-problem?tu=cpsystem3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.