(Topic ID: 97724)

Street Fighter club, all welcome.....ready, set, shoot!

By Damon

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,404 posts
  • 143 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 days ago by Parkshow30
  • Topic is favorited by 37 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Flipper Schematic (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7868980_0 (resized).jpg
20231114_164512 (resized).jpg
flipper diagram (resized).png
Pinside_forum_7860116_0 (resized).jpg
20231109_140205 (resized).jpg
20231109_135954 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7848151_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7848151_1 (resized).jpg
20231102_131655 (resized).jpg
20231102_131352 (resized).jpg
20230417_201716 (resized).jpg
18103D72-1BCF-4262-ADE2-A2B8DC2DE086 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_1787855_390879 (resized).jpg
20210611_144033 (resized).jpg
20210611_144005 (resized).jpg
There are 1,404 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 29.
#751 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I really like that! Well done.
Any chance of sharing? I'd get that printed for mine.

Sure!

sf2IC (resized).JPGsf2IC (resized).JPG

#752 6 years ago

Can you send me the PSD? I dont use 5 balls per play :/ If not, do you have a version without the ball count? I could photoshop it out, but I'm lazy lol

#753 6 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Can you send me the PSD? I dont use 5 balls per play :/ If not, do you have a version without the ball count? I could photoshop it out, but I'm lazy lol

sfic2 (resized).JPGsfic2 (resized).JPG

#754 6 years ago

It's being printed and laminated at staples right now. Will pick it up in the AM

Thanks

#755 6 years ago

What do you guys have as a gamecard for the right side of the apron?

I just have a tacky yellow rectangular card.

#756 6 years ago

I hate the stock pinball cards. I made these for my SF2

sf2 (resized).JPGsf2 (resized).JPG

sf21 (resized).JPGsf21 (resized).JPG

#757 6 years ago

Thanks for sharing gentlemen. (Before and after)

IMG_20180322_1056360.jpgIMG_20180322_1056360.jpg

IMG_20180322_1101140.jpgIMG_20180322_1101140.jpg

IMG_20180322_1102563.jpgIMG_20180322_1102563.jpg

IMG_20180322_1103008.jpgIMG_20180322_1103008.jpg

#758 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Thanks for sharing gentlemen. (Before and after)

Very cool man! If anyone else wants a different background with it, let me know! E. Honda was my jam back in the day.

#759 6 years ago

I'm looking forward to the Toyota/Lexus 3D printed shell for the car crunch.

Still trying to track down one of the bartop arcade mods too. They look super sweet!!

#760 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I'm looking forward to the Toyota/Lexus 3D printed shell for the car crunch.

Still trying to track down one of the bartop arcade mods too. They look super sweet!!

Still working on the car model. I may just print what I have and ship it to the beta tester on here to check fit while I continue to massage the model.

As for the LCD mod, all of my jobs have been dormant in queue because of other mods I have been busy working on (and keeping my printers busy) for Sparky and Mezel Mods. I'll go ahead and order an LCD and try to get one ready so I can ship both out at the same time.

#761 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Still working on the car model. I may just print what I have and ship it to the beta tester on here to check fit while I continue to massage the model.
As for the LCD mod, all of my jobs have been dormant in queue because of other mods I have been busy working on (and keeping my printers busy) for Sparky and Mezel Mods. I'll go ahead and order an LCD and try to get one ready so I can ship both out at the same time.

Right on on the car and bartop mod!! I look forward to seeing them.

Keep me posted as I am very interested in both. Thanks

#762 6 years ago

Im out of the club :/

Returned it to stock, and shipped it out. Same guy bought my MsPac cab. Sold SFII for 1200, MsPac (with 96 in 1) for 750 for those wondering.

stock (resized).jpgstock (resized).jpg

byebyeSFII (resized).jpgbyebyeSFII (resized).jpg

#763 6 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Returned it to stock, and shipped it out. Same guy bought my MsPac cab. Sold SFII for 1200, MsPac (with 96 in 1) for 750 for those wondering.

The club appreciates your contributions, and you are always an honorary member. Thanks Malenko!!

#764 6 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

tenor (4) (resized).pngtenor (4) (resized).png

#765 6 years ago

I did a flipper rebuild on mine, comparing it to data east and sega they are still very weak, i bought some new coils hopefully that makes a difference

#766 6 years ago
Quoted from lowndes8:

I did a flipper rebuild on mine, comparing it to data east and sega they are still very weak, i bought some new coils hopefully that makes a difference

Check the manual, the left fliper coil is supposed to be upgraded, game plays a lot better after

#767 6 years ago
Quoted from bimm25i:

Check the manual, the left fliper coil is supposed to be upgraded, game plays a lot better after

Yeah mine already had it done

#768 6 years ago

I have been having some issues with my ball shooter. I took it apart today but this doesnt look right

Can anyone tell me if anything should be in here?

I cant find any diagrams online

I think im missing this? http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/26313

29750286_10155876665734724_1581885113_n (resized).jpg29750286_10155876665734724_1581885113_n (resized).jpg

#769 6 years ago
Quoted from lowndes8:

I have been having some issues with my ball shooter. I took it apart today but this doesnt look right
Can anyone tell me if anything should be in here?
I cant find any diagrams online
I think im missing this? http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/26313

That's it. The entire shooter assembly is 26314 and if you search that on marco it lists the shooter sleeve. I believe that it's the same diameter as a williams one but just a bit shorter. I cut one down that I picked up locally.

#770 6 years ago

PlgNz2gB8Q2fm.gifPlgNz2gB8Q2fm.gif

#771 6 years ago

anyone have any spare left and/or right ramp raising mech assemblies that I could buy?

large (2) (resized).jpglarge (2) (resized).jpg

#772 6 years ago

Well it finally happened....I broke a billion!!

I didn't have a great game but I managed to get the right ramp shot for the super jackpot during multi-ball 4 times!! (That totals 1.2 billion)

IMG_20180404_0724004.jpgIMG_20180404_0724004.jpg

#773 6 years ago

wow! great score! You need my alt translate,lol

I found some other pieces of art I made for this game, I'll upload everything to my google drive and post the link. I made a replacement ChunLi spinning graphic, Guile Flash Kick , and others.

#774 6 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I found some other pieces of art I made for this game, I'll upload everything to my google drive and post the link. I made a replacement ChunLi spinning graphic, Guile Flash Kick , and others.

Thanks malenko!

To be honest... not a big fan of that translite, lol. But I wouldn't mind seeing what other goodies you've created

#775 6 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

WELL, WHY ARENT YOU SHARING IN THIS THREAD BRO???

#776 6 years ago

I will I promise!

Hectic days at my new job, and I'm going to the Flyers game tonight I should have it up by Saturday.

#777 6 years ago

Just as an FYI, have a bunch of SF2 playfield parts left over from my restoration project. So if you are looking for any parts, hit me up.

I have already sold the lower playfield, and all the playfield plastics I have, so here is more or less what I have left:

Pile Driver Ramp, good condition
Chi-lee Ramp, Ok condition (has a crack in it)
Upper playfield (has one small wear spot on it)
Chi-lee flipper assembly, with motor
Both left and right star ramps (bad condition, the flaps are very rusty. I tried to re-blue one set, but the color is not uniform)
All the white and red standup targets
All playfield roll-over switches
All the under playfield lamp boards
Complete apron (good condition)
All the wire form ramps (could use polishing up). Note: These things are pretty long, and shipping them will be expensive.
One set of legs (some rut and pitting)
Subway assemblies (ok condition)
Left and right VUK assemblies
Kicker assemblies
Ramp lift assemblies (both left and right)
Miscellaneous plastic posts
Original Transite
Complete playfield wiring harness

This summer I hope to have a restored and cleared playfield available. I Just need to sand it and put one more coat of clear on it. Unfortunately, this must wait until it is warm enough to paint in the mountains of So Cal.

#778 6 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Just as an FYI, have a bunch of SF2 playfield parts left over from my restoration project. So if you are looking for any parts, hit me up.
I have already sold the lower playfield, and all the playfield plastics I have, so here is more or less what I have left:
Pile Driver Ramp, good condition
Chi-lee Ramp, Ok condition (has a crack in it)
Upper playfield (has one small wear spot on it)
Chi-lee flipper assembly, with motor
Both left and right star ramps (bad condition, the flaps are very rusty. I tried to re-blue one set, but the color is not uniform)
All the white and red standup targets
All playfield roll-over switches
All the under playfield lamp boards
Complete apron (good condition)
All the wire form ramps (could use polishing up). Note: These things are pretty long, and shipping them will be expensive.
One set of legs (some rut and pitting)
Subway assemblies (ok condition)
Left and right VUK assemblies
Kicker assemblies
Miscellaneous plastic posts
Original Transite
Complete playfield wiring harness
This summer I hope to have a restored and cleared playfield available. I Just need to sand it and put one more coat of clear on it. Unfortunately, this must wait until it is warm enough to paint in the mountains of So Cal.

PM sent about playfield

#779 6 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

anyone have any spare left and/or right ramp raising mech assemblies that I could buy?

InfiniteLives

Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

#780 6 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, didnt see any action on my post so I had to splurge and bought all new parts from marcos paired with some over priced used parts on ebay but i needed them as they are going in my custom build you can see over here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/see-you-space-cowboy-cowboy-bebop-homebrew

#781 6 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Thanks for the heads up, didnt see any action on my post so I had to splurge and bought all new parts from marcos paired with some over priced used parts on ebay but i needed them as they are going in my custom build you can see over here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/see-you-space-cowboy-cowboy-bebop-homebrew

Darn...bad timing.

#782 6 years ago

Pickin up mine on Sunday. Pretty stoked!

#783 6 years ago

I'm stoked for yaa Bro...!!!...first order of bizz...one of these..........Joey

IMG_4246 (resized).PNGIMG_4246 (resized).PNG

IMG_4247 (resized).PNGIMG_4247 (resized).PNG

#784 6 years ago

Needs a CE bezel instead of the regular SFII bezel

#785 6 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

I'm stoked for yaa Bro...!!!...first order of bizz...one of these..........Joey

i prefer where i placed mine

ef9cce62c15bfbae494c26db04012add9743f72d (resized).jpgef9cce62c15bfbae494c26db04012add9743f72d (resized).jpg

#786 6 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Just noticed that too...I wonder if he would make a red one with the proper art to match my CE cab that sits net to the pin...

#787 6 years ago

I'm so eager to get that bartop mod!!!

#788 6 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Dam you're right... I'm changing it moving forward. If any existing customers want to swap theirs out I'd be happy to mail out a replacement decal.
sf2_CE_bezel (resized).pngsf2_CE_bezel (resized).png

Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Just noticed that too...I wonder if he would make a red one with the proper art to match my CE cab that sits net to the pin...

I don't currently have red filament but happy to purchase a spool if that would seal the deal.

Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I'm so eager to get that bartop mod!!!

LCD ordered so I can build it next week

I had a large job come in recently, but I'm going to try to get at least some version of the Lexus car printed and sent to the beta tester for fit. Once I know it fits and functions, I can improve the model.

#789 6 years ago

WELL, WHY ARENT YOU SHARING IN THIS THREAD BRO???

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Zp1rGF3RRf8rHro5KL2FHlLCjUfojbwL

Full head art
Full body art
backglass
Chun Li spinning bird kick sticker
Guile Flash Kick sticker

Both JPG and layered PSDs

Cannot find the Chun Li ramp or Zangief art I did. Feel free to download and edit the stuff all you want, and get it printed where ever you want. Would prefer you didnt just sell my work, but hey I couldnt stop RetroRefurb from doing it.

#790 6 years ago

Oh shit I'm so glad I pm'd you Malenko instead of buying one from RetroRefurbs. I actually hung out with Stpcore at the PL party last year...great guy. Thanks for the hook up and thanks for creating that MUCH nicer translite.
Also...FUCK RETROREFURBS. They will NEVER get my business for doing that.

#791 6 years ago

Gettin pretty excited to pick this up. I actually really like this title. Did I see a colordmd up there for this? Since a lot of this is played on dmd that makes sense. Does it make a night/day difference like most other titles?
Man I'm gettin so pumped for this!

#792 6 years ago

pin2DMD not colorDMD

When I colored this game I didnt just colorize the dots, I redrew almost everything.

#793 6 years ago

Jesus Criminey Malenko!!
When you originally built this machine for Gottlieb in 93 did you ever envision just how great it could it be one day?

#794 6 years ago

WOW Malenko thanks man! Downloading now. Hope I can do something cool with the files one day. That snes backglass is pretty effing dope.

If I (ever) get my game back, I want to do the pin2dmd, but I really wish there was some one selling a plug and play setup....

My game has been "in the shop" with a really weird sound issue for over a year. Im getting impatient.

#795 6 years ago

That snes backglass is pretty effing dope.

I justed added the SNES box art files, both JPG and PSD, thanks.

I got my plug and play set up from Rappelbox but I've heard people have issues with orders being slow. I actually have a spare complete set up, but I'm waiting on a replacement plastic bezel for it, my existing one is cracked unfortunately. If I ever get my vpin back together it was going to go in it, but I'm probably never putting it back together.

I encourage you to use and edit the art as much as you want, that's why I put it out there without watermarking everything like a doosh bag. I actually do have a full print out of the body art that I never applied to the game before selling it and the first Alt translight ever printed. No idea what I'll ever do with them.

#796 6 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I justed added the SNES box art files, both JPG and PSD, thanks.

No, Thank YOU.

#797 6 years ago

Did a rough print of the car last night, I think this will work with the inner bracket. Shipping it out to the beta tester on Monday.

sf2-lexus_rough_print1 (resized).jpgsf2-lexus_rough_print1 (resized).jpg

lexus_rough_print2 (resized).jpglexus_rough_print2 (resized).jpg

#798 6 years ago

Looking good!

#799 6 years ago

Hey guys, I'm in desperate need of a part.

The start switch on my SF2 seems to have broken yesterday. (2 weeks before YEGPIN starts where Im donating for the weekend in the kids tournament)

Start button lights up, I cleaned the contacts and tested in the switch matrix. No response in the matrix test.

Wondering if anyone has a replay switch assembly they could sell. I'd buy from Marcos but it wouldn't arrive in time for YEGPIN.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/B-18092

Any help would be appreciated

#800 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Hey guys, I'm in desperate need of a part.
The start switch on my SF2 seems to have broken yesterday. (2 weeks before YEGPIN starts where Im donating for the weekend in the kids tournament)
Start button lights up, I cleaned the contacts and tested in the switch matrix. No response in the matrix test.
Wondering if anyone has a replay switch assembly they could sell. I'd buy from Marcos but it wouldn't arrive in time for YEGPIN.
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/B-18092
Any help would be appreciated

Did you test the switch directly with a multimeter for continuity? Those switches don't break easily. In a pinch you should be able to steal the slam tilt switch from the coin door to use for the weekend. I doubt many kids can throw around a system 3 cabinet. Good luck getting it working.

slamtiltswitch (resized).jpgslamtiltswitch (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

There are 1,404 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 29.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/street-fighter-club-all-welcomeready-set-shoot/page/16?hl=smitherssp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.