(Topic ID: 219003)

Street fighter acting up any help appreciated

By ElectricCircuit

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I have a street fighter II on route that is acting strange. I know it’s a terrible pun but this location loves it. Anyhow. Someone broke the glass, I got what I believe to be all the glass out of the machine. Now when you go to credit up the machine it takes random amount of switch hits for it to even give one credit. Sometimes 10 times sometimes 30 etc. Also when you hit the start button or interlock switch it is giving 100,000 points every time and sometimes defeating the character you are battling like you are going into that hole. Also hitting start or interlock also will sometimes advance torpedo. Any ideas ? Thanks. I would assume all those switches are in the same circuit, but not sure where to go from here. Also it did come on a few times with switch 6 shorted, I believe that is the slam switch on the door so I took a wire off that and now that error is gone.

3 weeks later

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/street-fighter-acting-up-any-help-appreciated and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.