image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
1274826377824-1990420497.jpg
IMG_2447.JPG
IMG_2446.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ralphwiggum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 11 years ago

Regardless of the game, all System 3s ghost real bad under their inserts. If you go LED and ghosting bothers you, make sure you get ghostbusters or something similar.

2 months later
#36 11 years ago
Quoted from Guru-420:

Chrizg- That SF2 looks simply amazing! I recently picked up a SF2 myself, and plan for it to be the first LED mod I plan on doing. I am still really new to the whole pinball thing, so I am just starting to purchase the LEDs I need for this project. I was hoping you could answer a few questions for me on your lighting job.
First, did/do you have any issues with ghosting on the SF2? Will I need ot look into ghost buster LEDs for any of the areas?
Second, for the slings and plastic below the slings, did you use frosted bulbs? Or is there a specific lens type you used (like concave)? Same question for the insert lighting..
Third, are you sold on the flex LEDs in the Car Crunch area?
Finally, (and I know this one is a stretch), is there an estimated parts list you might be able to forward to me to help me get the right mix of LEDs to do this machine? I don't mind buying a few extra bulbs, but I would hate to buy 25 bayonette style bulbs for something and then have to reorder 555 replacements and wait an extra week for them to arrive.
Thanks in advance for ANY advice or answers you could provide.

Unless SF2 is the exception, every Gottlieb Sytem 3 I have owned has used 44/47 style bulbs dominantly throughout the machine including GI and inserts.....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ralphwiggum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/street-fighter-2-with-leds?tu=ralphwiggum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.