image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
1274826377824-1990420497.jpg
IMG_2447.JPG
IMG_2446.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider latenite04.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#71 6 years ago
Quoted from jp1985:

I'm trying to do the LED upgrade. I'm totally new to working on pinball machines and I'm looking for suggestions on my shopping list.
I know that Damon said RGB doesn't look good, what should I replace it with? Also, I swapped out cyan ct flex ghost for "1 SMD 6.3V AC/DC SUPREME BRIGHTNESS 5050 SUPER FLEX NON-GHOSTING - #44/#47 Bayonet - Cyan", did I find the correct part? Damon mentioned, "ct retro however works perfect IMO for the gi" which part is this? I'm ordering from comet for most of the items, item numbers or product names are appreciated as I'm not good at the abbreviations yet. Thanks

I don't know if these pictures will help you or any one else decide but I just did the inserts a few days ago with color matched Comet 4smd non ghosting. I had warm white in the white inserts but I changed them to natural white because I like the color better. The warm white was nice but too yellow for how I wanted it to look, it looked a lot like the incandescent bulbs. The natural white inserts don't look as bright and washed out in person. In the backbox I did all natural white frosted bulbs, the $.38 ones. I'm in the middle of pulling apart the playfield to clean and re rubber and will be putting in natural white led bulbs for the gi. The slingshots already have the natural white bulbs in the playfield picture. I think it looks better in person, led's don't photograph well with a phone.

StreetFighterBackbox (resized).jpgStreetFighterBackbox (resized).jpg
StreetFighterLEDPlayfield (resized).jpgStreetFighterLEDPlayfield (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider latenite04.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/street-fighter-2-with-leds?tu=latenite04 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.