image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
1274826377824-1990420497.jpg
IMG_2447.JPG
IMG_2446.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Damon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from halo2jak:

Not meaning to resurrect an old thread, but I felt that a shopping list could be in order for people still looking to make the conversion on there SF2 machine.
I was doing some searching because I was going to convert my SF2 machine to all LED. This is my first and only pin. I'm new to pinballs, but have taken what you guys have said here and compiled my shopping list for an order im going to put in at comet pinball. Any suggestions to this list would be appreciated.
6 cyan flex leds for the car crush
25 flashers #89 I kept all the same color
1 non ghost RGB for grandmaster challenge
All the other non ghost ones are color matched
purples are for extra ball and fight again inserts
Non ghost warm white are for orange inserts
The frosted blues and oranges are for general illumination on the playfield and the translating
The clear warm and natural whites are also for the transliting.

shot_2014-07-24_23-40-29.png 241 KB

Couple of things I found out the hard way: cyan ct flex ghost and look terrible you're better off going with non ghosting flex, rgb for grandmaster look wonky and frosted ct bulbs won't fit the holes cut in the pf for the gi, holes too small and bulbs are too big...ct retro however works perfect IMO for the gi! Here are some pics of mine, I used this thread and a lot of what chriszg didimage-794.jpgimage-794.jpgimage-823.jpgimage-823.jpgimage-508.jpgimage-508.jpg

#59 9 years ago

Also blue flashers in balrog and blanka looks awesome

#61 9 years ago

I used cointaker premium 2 non ghosting cool whites for the white inserts and was really pleased with the way they came out, idk how cyan would look but it's totally worth a try as long as they're non ghosting because sf2/sys 3 gottliebs ghost like crazy; also I've never dealt with art at comet pinball but I've heard he's a really awesome guy I bet if you email him an idea of you want he'd be willing to help

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Damon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/street-fighter-2-with-leds?tu=Damon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.