kst (resized).jpg
giphy(28).gif
RescueSweePea.gif
SF2 (resized).jpg
20170411_135100 (resized).jpg
1491932810690-604650826 (resized).jpg
images (resized).jpg
TP (resized).jpg
yfzYi4jf8FrMHta7Ck2NHFp9pZhXjLDEdS-_sW1j0E1sb_y4EUgDGobH223RMf_Rvv2t=s85 (resized).jpg
mel2 (resized).jpg
mel1 (resized).jpg
SFPF (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sorry folks, this is one of the worst games ever made.

No shit.

Quoted from Pinball-DOOD:

I love every pinball machine and I've never played one I didn't like.

Have you only played like 12 of them?

Quoted from PiperPinball:

CrazyLevi, What do you think about Shaq Attack?

Shaq Attack is BAD...but it has a great backglass and least the basket shot. Much better than SF2, and much worse than almost any other game made.

Quoted from mbaumle:

Who doesn't like Street Fighter II on the SNES or Genesis?! The arcade game is good too, but I think more people have probably played it on a home console.

That's the sad part. Comparing SF2 on a console to playing in an arcade with stick & 6 buttons is like trying to compare a 90s got to a real pinball machine.

Quoted from alveolus:

Very entertaining review. What is next on your list of potential trash topics?

I know Capt Neo is hoping X-files

Quoted from Mudflaps:

One of the best deals in pinball.

Uff this is such a dangerous way of thinking. This is what makes people come up with rants aboot how RCT would be an LE model if it were made today.

#36 7 years ago

If only it had come out later and been a true Capcom.

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-DOOD:

Of course not. I'm just sick of everyone bitching about not liking pin. If it's not a Williams/Bally or Stern, then it sucks apparently to a lot of people in the pinball world.

Well it's because their games were far and away better than 90s gotts & DE/Sega...I mean not even close. And Premieres were just laughable.
So many people now have a hard time imagining what it was like to go to an arcade, and there was a brand new SF2 next to a brand new TZ. You wouldn't even put your Qs in the SF2...and mainly it wouldn't even be there it was so terrible.

Plenty of B/W I hate and think are awfull machines...just the ratio to bad to good is waaaay diff'rent.

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

I've personally never cared for the unwieldy arcade joysticks.

Wow. Fair enough.

#77 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I can't believe there's actually a thread dedicated to trashing a pinball. There's easily a few dozen EM pinballs I could name that I hate more than SF2, doesn't mean I feel the need to let others know I hate them.

You've been a member here for how long?

#94 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

You want to play a good Premiere game? Play Tag Team. /shrug

Yeah that's a fun one

#98 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

what's funny is that capcom made pinball machines. And fairly good ones at that. If they would have just waited 2 years, they could have did the license themselves and it would have been a hell of a lot better.

Quoted from TheLaw:

If only it had come out later and been a true Capcom.

Try to keep up man

#117 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Haters gonna hate.

Dumber words were never spoken (by anyone over the age of 21)

#129 7 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Ditto. This sounds harsh but I honestly wouldn't take this game if it was offered to me for free.

God no.

#133 7 years ago

Ha, no I meant I agree with you as in "God no I wouldn't either."

2 weeks later
#174 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I personally don't have a problem with Street Fighter II.

Umm it's terrible...did you not read the title of the thread?

#185 7 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Testify! I like the game, I have friends who like the game.
(I think I have made similar statements in this thread before. Fun thread, keep up the good work!)

Why are you crapping on our thread?!? Purge Purge!

#207 7 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I recently bought my SF2 for $1350 in Good condition.

The only "good condition" SF2 is one that's in the dumpster

#209 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that's not true. It could be converted into another game.

In theory yes.

Much like the housing development being build on sacred ground in Poltergeist.

3 weeks later
#245 7 years ago

I think in the back of our minds we all thought (well besides the Gottlieb circle jerk crowd) that a thread aboot SF2 couldn't possibly get any worse than it already was...but wow; blown it right through the roof.

#253 7 years ago
Quoted from tk-the-jammer:

P.S. I not sorry.

Ignorance is bliss.

#257 7 years ago
Quoted from Scot0308:

Try finding any dmd game less than $1300. That's right, you won't.

You could probably find a Waterworld for that price and put them next to each other.

Whilst i type that and envision those 2 together a tear runs down my face.

#266 7 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

I (*gasp*) would rather play SF2 than TZ. Yes I'm serious. No, I don't know what is wrong with me.

Probably depression or an addiction to prescription drugs...most likely both. Of course you have X-Files rated at your worst game so we forgive you.

#274 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

when I look at the picture....

All I notice is the puke bucket under TZ I assume just hasn't been mounted on SF2 yet.
PinPuke™ bolts right onto your SF2 legs so no more having to quit playing to puke.

#283 7 years ago

Are you correcting someone on the spelling of an Rx? Finally, something worst than SF2.

#299 7 years ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

I hate to say it but i think the price of SF 2 has went up $500 bucks sense Levi started this thread

Let's see how many people think "it's awesome!" when the price goes up?

#304 7 years ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

You are right the price of SF 2 should be dropping like a rock with all this talk but have seen one listed at 1800 and 2000.

Yeah I can show you a few $3500 T2s on here also...they aint selling at that price either.

1 month later
#327 6 years ago
Quoted from janus:

I guess i don't understand the negativity.

Because not everyone loves every game. You'd be amazed that it's actually kind of a new thought process that "I love pinball and could never hate a game!" Some games just suck...you may not think this one does and that's cool. But to be so confused as to why someone could dislike something you like is just...I don;t know it's just weird.

#344 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

barb wire does have big holes to shoot. But talk about theme integration huh?....... Can't say they didn't personally make that playfield to go with that theme.

Has Levi played Barb Wire? Because I would find it hard to pick which is worse.
I mean it took them 3 years to try to design a worse fucking game than SF2, and personally I think they might have done it.

#346 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I had barb wire for awhile.

That's a shame.

#349 6 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

but Shaq Attack is worse.

"Art" is the dumbest subject ever in the pinball world; it totally is. But the backglass art alone is the best thing aboot SF2, Barb Wire, or Shaq attack

#351 6 years ago
Quoted from Glockonfire:

Agreed. Its was bad as Street Fighter the Movie.

Low blow man...low blow!

#374 6 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Mine are Barb Wire and X-files and SW:E1...

That's like the 27 Yankees of shit games.

#376 6 years ago

So all your awful games are HOU...I guess that's good or something? Ha...yeah I bet those 2 are "Low Plays" and "like-new"

#379 6 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

I really dont understand the hate for xfiles. Unless it is only because people suck at hitting the ramps, then its a player issue, not a machine issue.

I only have problems hitting the ramps because I refuse to play it. But you know what it has been a long time; but it was a soul crusher on release...so bad with such a good theme at the time. I think i can find some poor person's house to play it at and give it another go.

SF2 on the other hand i have played recently and still just as bad as ever.

#385 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Levi has driven up demand and price. Rick at PPS is in talks with Steve Young for the SF2 Remake.

This will be counter-point to the Predator fiasco. Everyone will pre-pay for this and then be pissed when they actually receive it.

1 month later
#416 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm unhappy about all this progress toward respectability. We need to MAKE SF2 SUCK AGAIN!

Done.

#423 6 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

A SF2 for less than 200 bucks ? It is a pin2dmd not a colorDMD !

We're aware

#425 6 years ago

Maybe if there were a way for the pin2DMD to just play the animations on it's own? Then you could hange the DMD as a piece of wall art instead of tacking it on a total shitburger of a machine?

2 months later
#467 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

half. more like .05% . 99.95% of people know what a piece a shit this game is.

Seriously. You have 98% of players have no idea what this game is until they come to pinside.
They're dirt poor, and looking for 900-1200 machine, and guess what? This shitcake is the only one. They liked SF2 video game growing up, they buy it and glue their dolls all over it.
It would be sad but luckily in REAL LIFE, no one I know has ever heard someone say this was a good game.

#471 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

This 3-man echo chamber is entertaining

Thank you, we take your opinion of game ratings very seriously.

SF2cult (resized).jpgSF2cult (resized).jpg

#481 6 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

There is a fine line between disliking something and spreading vitriol. Focus your hate on the game not the people that like it.

Oh jesus not the ol' "vitriol" crap again. look, we talk shit aboot the game no big whoop. He comes in here talking shit and gets some shit thrown back at him. If you aren't expecting that you're not very bright.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 84.99
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 119.99
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/street-fighter-2-is-terrible?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.