Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by RampShot11
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I finally broke down and went out and got 3 webcams and a new laptop last night to experiment with some pinball streaming.

We rigged up a setup and plan to give it a try tonight and see how it goes. No promises of great play, but I have a friend over and we usually are a good matchup.

We are streaming on twitch.tv

Link-
http://www.twitch.tv/mcsirtuna

Please come and check it out and give us feedback. We will be trying to check the chat too. I have a few other games to move the setup over, but we will try to keep the movement to a minimum.

Thanks and hope to get some views and see if I should do this more often.

Mike
Jon

#2 4 years ago
Quoted from McSirTuna:

I finally broke down and went out and got 3 webcams and a new laptop last night to experiment with some pinball streaming.
We rigged up a setup and plan to give it a try tonight and see how it goes. No promises of great play, but I have a friend over and we usually are a good matchup.
We are streaming on twitch.tv
Link-
http://www.twitch.tv/mcsirtuna
Please come and check it out and give us feedback. We will be trying to check the chat too. I have a few other games to move the setup over, but we will try to keep the movement to a minimum.
Thanks and hope to get some views and see if I should do this more often.
Mike
Jon

I'll check it out. Hoping to pick up a Metallica soon. Love when people stream pinball. Helps the interest grow.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
The Flipper Room
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 199.99
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside