Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

325471-i.jpg
em pick 001.JPG
#1 9 years ago

em pick 001.JPGem pick 001.JPG when game is start game zeros out but a coil in the back box locks on.i cant get game to score any thing.i cheaked all the switchs to see if they where touching as well as the pop up.well any help would be appreciated p.s here a pick of the relay/coil

#2 9 years ago

Are all the relay contacts on that relay cleaned and adjusted correctly?

#3 9 years ago

yes they are.

#4 9 years ago

What does the coil do?

#5 9 years ago

i locks on as soon as you start game.

#6 9 years ago

Do you have schematics?

#7 9 years ago

no i dont and i tryed to look at them on ipdb and my comp went crazy flashing on and off

#8 9 years ago

i sent the link to my print shop friend to see if she can get them and print them for me from ipdb.

#9 9 years ago

i got a set of soso scamatics can anyone tell me what this coil assembly is thanks

325471-i.jpg325471-i.jpg
3 weeks later
#10 9 years ago

I'll try to get to my strato flite today... but for now, my guess is that it's the 10 or 100 pt relay... pulsed by playfield switches - check to see that the switches behind the rubbers are all open, that the kickout at top - that switch under the playfield is also open... also all target switches (those need to be open too).. a lot for you to check, but most likely that's your issue.

Don

#11 9 years ago

That is the 100pt. I talked to trashman1 and he fixed the issue.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

I'll try to get to my strato flite today... but for now, my guess is that it's the 10 or 100 pt relay... pulsed by playfield switches - check to see that the switches behind the rubbers are all open, that the kickout at top - that switch under the playfield is also open... also all target switches (those need to be open too).. a lot for you to check, but most likely that's your issue.
Don

It's the 100 point relay - pulsed by the Advance Relay, Eject relay through No. Match Unit, target switches, pop bumper switches... I'd check the target switches on the playfield first, followed by the pop bumper switches that drive the 100 point relay, and then check the advance and eject relays.

3 weeks later
#13 9 years ago

I had the same problem on mine. Turned out to be one of the C targets was closed. Plastic had shifted during transport and pushed the target in.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/strato-flite-score-and-locked-coil-help-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.