Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0Strato-Flight-Work-06 (resized).jpg
s-l225 (resized).jpg
0Strato-Flight-Work-05 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider uncle_jose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Hi to all!

Got an issue with my Strato-Flite, hope you guys can help me on figuring out this one; any bonus scored during a game is not collected at the end of the ball, I can only see the (bonus) countdown on the playfield, but nothing is added to the score, this will not happen if the bonus is double or triple during gameplay. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

~ja

#3 7 years ago

Hi rofl..!

Thanks for your guidance, you made me think about the stepping down speed, I do believe it goes faster but I will confirm. I will take a look at the switches you mentioned. The Double Bonus relay is a "pain" to adjust because is inside the relay bank (photo attached).

s-l225 (resized).jpgs-l225 (resized).jpg

#6 7 years ago

Problem solved! The issue rolf, was a open leaf switch (DD on you drawing) !

Thanks again for your clear guidance!

Best,

~ja

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider uncle_jose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/strato-flite-problem-with-bonus?tu=uncle_jose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.