10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Chum43
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chum43.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

So close with this unit... but so far!! This is my first EM and am having a bit of a time reading the schematics. Ball will not eject from out hole which causes score motor to run constantly and bonus stepper steps up then counts back repeatedly as if a ball had just ended. If I trip the out hole manually with no ball it works fine. Eject solenoid seems fine.... clean and loose but there is no voltage ever during the sequence. I have poured over the schematics and cant find the culprit!! Don't see any loose wires anywhere... outhole relay operates fine as well. Any help would be TRULY appreciated!! Schematic is on IPDatabase so I wont bother to post it...

Thanks!

#3 10 years ago

Thanks Nick!! You nailed it. The switch on the bonus unit was operating but sticking up or something. Cleaned it up and adjusted and now she boots the ball out every time!

Thanks again!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chum43.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/strato-flite-not-ejecting-ball?tu=Chum43 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.