Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by vdojaq
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (1) (resized).jpg
    IMG_2438 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2437 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2432 (resized).JPG
    20160922_015407.jpg
    flipper (resized).jpg
    IMG_20160921_125256762_TOP (resized).jpg
    IMG_20160921_114843347 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1162.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xtheblackknightx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 7 years ago

Once I found a Nip-It in a cow pasture next to an old rusted car upright. The game was not in good shape at that point. Playfield glass was gone, and game was full of bird $!#@ surrounded by slop manure and mud. It was spring so the water around did not help me drag the cabinet out of the muck.

Another time a Big Brave in a hayloft in an old barn. Not sure how they got it up there with other coin operated parts as there was no conveyor door or pulley system. Mostly mouse nests, bird droppings, and hay. Restorable except for backglass. Good find.

Yet another pin in the back of a hulk pickup truck in a car junkyard. I don't remember the title. It did not fair well either. But the playfield was salvaged. I did not want the rest, as I had no way to transport the game at the time.

Finally, a Xenon was being prepared to be pushed off the edge of a flatbed into a landfill crusher when I was getting rid of excess scrap wood from my garage. I actually asked the owner if I could have the backbox as I had my toolbox in my truck. I had to pull the bolts as the game backbox was upright. I saved the entire double backglass and mirrors on the front panel. The rest of the game was trashed.

It is still hang this on my wall to this day. I only needed to pull the wires and #44 bulbs to "dress it up". The rest of backbox was scrapped, but I kept the Bally PCBs for refurbishment.

These are few off of memory.
    Many adventures, many stories.

20160922_015407.jpg20160922_015407.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xtheblackknightx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/strangest-place-pin-found?tu=xtheblackknightx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.