1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by FunriseGuy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1802 (resized).PNG
    IMG_1801 (resized).PNG
    IMG_1800 (resized).PNG
    what (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

This pic is from a local CL ad. I don't know what all is going on in the pic but the trees in the background don't look like the kind of pines that would grow around here. The vehicle in the background looks like a transporter from Tatooine.

what (resized).jpg

#3 1 year ago

Well, I guess we are supposed to figure out what kind of pines the OP lives near to since he has not shared where he lives.

#4 1 year ago

Tatooine

#5 1 year ago

Sounds good to me, glad there are Pinball Games in Star Wars, one more thing for the Jedi to try and master

#6 1 year ago

The tapestry on the left reads Charlestown south Carolina in mirror letters if your looking for a clue. Those pines look like theyre from the rockies though.

#7 1 year ago

Dodge caravan or Chrysler town & country

#8 1 year ago

Game looks decent, tho.

#9 1 year ago

That is odd. Looks like someone is holding up the banner on the left, very close to the game to impede view. Piles of garbage bags to the right seem weird too.

For more CL oddities, visit this thread. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

Looks like someone is holding up the banner on the left, very close to the game to impede view.

Didn't notice that at first, but you are correct. That is odd.
    Trying to hide the location? additional mess? Serial killer?

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Didn't notice that at first, but you are correct. That is odd.
    Trying to hide the location? additional mess? Serial killer?

It looks like they are trying to block the sun, at least it appears that way to me

#12 1 year ago

I thought the banner text was like Czech or something, but then I realized it's just the back of the blanket, so the text is upside down and backwards.

"of Charleston"
    "Founded 1770"
    "Anilorachtuos" is weird, because you get a few google hits from Oregon and South Carolina for "Anilorac Htous", and they're really scrambled and weird. You might have found the UFO conspiracy here.

#13 1 year ago

Reflection reveals a modified shipping container with a hinged door. Northwest preppers making room in their underground bunker...

IMG_1800 (resized).PNG

#14 1 year ago

Custom trailer or box truck with a snow capped mountains logo. Evergreens in the background (I think). My guess is a motocross, snowboard or BMX hauler for events.

#15 1 year ago
    Quoted from Thrillhouse:

The tapestry on the left reads Charlestown south Carolina in mirror letters if your looking for a clue. Those pines look like theyre from the rockies though.

I'm sure they're holding up the banner\blanket to take the glare off the playfield so it can be seen clearly. This leads me to believe that they do not know how to take the glass off so this was probably a storage find or cleanout find and that they are not pinballers. Or not.

#16 1 year ago

seller is just playing it safe whilst selling on craigslist - meet 'em at
    an empty (construction) lot... instead of at your house. (just bring a long extension cord)

#17 1 year ago

This is as good as the Roswell memo!

There's definitely some conspiracy here...

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from surfsidedetail:

Dodge caravan or Chrysler town & country

I don't remember seeing Dodge Caravans in Star Wars. Did Lucas' add them in the Special Editions?

#19 1 year ago

That's a Chris Burandt edition snowmobile trailer, every snowmobiler's dream trailer.

#20 1 year ago

Illuminati

#21 1 year ago

I have seen on south Florida Craigslist mountains in the background of local stuff for sale down here, always a BS add.

#22 1 year ago

All under the all-knowing, watchful eye of Slothlord

IMG_1801 (resized).PNG

IMG_1802 (resized).PNG

#23 1 year ago
    Quoted from embryonjohn:

He sees what you did there!

#24 1 year ago
    Quoted from FunriseGuy:

This pic is from a local CL ad. I don't know what all is going on in the pic but the trees in the background don't look like the kind of pines that would grow around here. The vehicle in the background looks like a transporter from Tatooine.

Is there a question for us here?

#25 1 year ago
    Quoted from embryonjohn:

BIGFOOT!

#26 1 year ago

Here is the CL ad. It is located in Greenville South Carolina. $3800.00 price tag. And I cannot speak to the flora and fauna in this area.

asheville.craigslist.org link

OP:his is a vintage 1990 Whirlwind Pinball Machine by Williams. Has normal wear, but works great. Located in Greenville SC.

But FUNRISEGUY just blew his cover now we know he lives in the Greenville S. C. area.

#28 1 year ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

But FUNRISEGUY just blew his cover now we know he lives in the Greenville S. C. area.

No, the Pine crested mountains near a RV trash dump in Florida!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 20.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Apron Envy
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 42.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 46.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 69.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 25.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    € 9.10
    $ 11.95
    $ 2.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 109.99
    $ 15.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 45.99
    $ 8,000.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 24.25
    Lighting - Other
    The MOD Couple
    $ 35.95
    Playfield - Other
    MicksPinball
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 159.99
    $ 16.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside