3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Simpsons-ThatsaPaddlin_zps0ffeb18d (resized).jpg
Stranger Slings (resized).jpg
image (resized).png
image (resized).png
image (resized).jpeg

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago

Watched all of season 1 two nights ago, we got through episode 5 at work last night, we should finish it tonight. Pretty good so far!

#52 2 years ago

I binged on 5 episodes Friday & 4 last night. I found it very good. Almost excellent like the first season but, I didn’t make it based on two narratives in the story line that wasn’t need in my opinion. Step son bullying mullet and punk rock sister chapter 7, turning eleven ala girl with the dragon tattoo. If they got rid of those.... Paul Reiser was very good.

#53 2 years ago

I really need to get through the season asap since I feel like i can only go so long avoiding online spoilers. It's tough though since my wife really doesn't like it so i have to watch when we're not both watching tv.

Yeah, i thought paul reiser was great too so far. Excellent casting choice.

#54 2 years ago

Season 2 was excellent. I thought the pacing was a bit faster than season 1. I didn't mind the character moments that slowed progression down, because I just enjoyed being with these characters in this world. Season 1 really did a great job creating characters that I cared about and made season 2 feel like reuniting with friends. Enjoyed the new characters, even mullet boy. Reminded me of the metal guys in middle and high school...back when just listening to metal made you an outcast/bad member of society. The scene where mullet boy meets Mike's mom...priceless...but creepy. Two thumbs up for season 2.

#55 2 years ago

I thought season 2 was great, I only didn't really care for episode 7, even though the character development was probably necessary.

It felt like an obvious play for a spinoff.

#56 2 years ago

I read that episode 7 is "world building" for future seasons. Rumored to be 4-5 seasons of story roughly planned out. So looks like 008 and maybe others will turn up in future seasons.

#57 2 years ago

anyone catch the dig dug high score error? madmax? they only has 3 characters on that game.

1 week later
#58 2 years ago

Finally finished the season (it's been a busy couple of weeks). Really enjoyed it though, and (same as last year) I'm really excited for where their going with things next season.

Mullet boy was definitely an amusing addition, but I was secretly wishing that Steve would kick his ass. He spent like a whole episode beating up crazy toothed extra-dimensional dogs with a spiked bat only to get take out by a coke-head. Kinda sad.

3 weeks later
#59 2 years ago

With the exception of everyone favorite Episode 7, it was a pretty good season. They only reason I watched it is that my kids (10 & 12) really wanted to see it as all the kids at school were talking about it. My daughter actually cried when Bob died, shit even my wife teared up and she had already seen the episode.

#60 2 years ago

Yeah, that part was sad. The moment he forgot the gun, i knew he'd be dead. They tried to give him a nice send off though.

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

My daughter actually cried when Bob died, shit even my wife teared up and she had already seen the episode.

If you think you guys were sad when Bob died, you should have seen Sloth and Chunk's reactions ...

#62 2 years ago

Did you watch Beyond Stranger Things? Isn't like amazing after show talk, but it was interesting to hear some stuff.

#63 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Did you watch Beyond Stranger Things?

did you watch OTHER THINGS?

Also this is a nice synth mix inspired by stranger things

1 year later
#64 10 months ago

Another video to watch in 30min...

3 weeks later
#65 9 months ago

Finally started season 3. I’m liking it, I mean there are the times where you yell at the tv not to “go in there” and they do, but I don’t understand the hate it got for being a bad season? It’s great so far. Shows how they are growing up etc

#66 9 months ago

And just finished season 3 last night. So who thinks they’ll sign a 4th??

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 59.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 34.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 25.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 35.95
Playfield - Other
MicksPinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 27.99
$ 3.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 249.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside