IMG_0036 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8378 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5768 (resized).jpeg
64191436-E924-430E-866F-05B04DB01394 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8355 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8351 (resized).jpeg
STR THG PST 1 (resized).jpg
schedule (resized).png

There are 1,356 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 28.
#1301 3 months ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

I know I paid my deposit the first day it was announced, so I would hope to be at the top of the list of games going out.

Your distro should be able to tell you exactly where you are in line and if you are in there first batch or not.

#1302 3 months ago

#1303 3 months ago
Quoted from Svenop:

Joel should have pushed for more specifics but we'll find out soon with these shipping sometime soon

Agreed - I was impressed he started out asking about the changes but was hoping he'd press further because that mechanism is a huge fail and needed reworked badly. I have confidence in Stern they'll fix it but at the price I rather wait to get a machine and know it's fixed.

#1304 3 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Your distro should be able to tell you exactly where you are in line and if you are in there first batch or not.

Yeah, I was told that I’d be in this first run. I’m excited. I’ve been reading through your owners thread already, lots of pages to that one! Hoping all those (or at least most of) issues you guys had faced have been resolved.

#1305 3 months ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Yeah, I was told that I’d be in this first run. I’m excited. I’ve been reading through your owners thread already, lots of pages to that one! Hoping all those (or at least most of) issues you guys had faced have been resolved.

Yeah should be plenty of help already documented in there should you need it. Key posts are good in that thread too.

#1306 3 months ago
Quoted from Deez:

Interesting - Brian didn't seem too confident in the interview about the changes working. "More predictable" doesn't mean fixed. That mechanism was awful in my OG premium. I'm going to wait and see. Hopefully they have it resolved.

He could be understating so as not to take a big dump on everyone that owns the inferior working mechs.

#1307 3 months ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

First run? Most distributors are touting this as the last run, unless that is just to get you to buy now.

#1308 3 months ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

First run? Most distributors are touting this as the last run, unless that is just to get you to buy now.

I think they mean first batch of this last run. They are definitely not making just one wave of these. They sold out immediately.

#1309 3 months ago

"Last run" is going to be an asterisk for a while if not permanently moving forward with Stern expanding operations at a time when 1) the market has softened on newer games 2) there's obvious money to be made on the used market for "archived" games

#1310 3 months ago

How many games can stern make per day?

Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think they mean first batch of this last run. They are definitely not making just one wave of these. They sold out immediately.

#1311 3 months ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

Old facility, 115 per day. New facility? More than that. Haha

#1312 3 months ago
Quoted from Svenop:

I'm just hopeful the time is near that preorders and waitlists are unnecessary and that from announcement to shipping is a short period

That would be nice! Hopefully things will work out with the waitlists and deposits and everyone gets a machine at some point soon when Stern gets them rolling.

Seeing Svenop and LeMansFan post about putting a deposit down and the waitlist just got me thinking (and as LeMansFan mentioned - it wasn't just a waitlist he was on he also put down a deposit when that started).

#1313 3 months ago

Any word out there on when the Stranger Things accessories will start to ship?

#1314 3 months ago

as of now we are told that there is only 1 batch of each model being made. we still have a few spots, but less than a handful.

and as of this morning, they have not started boxing them up yet

#1315 3 months ago
Quoted from Tilt:

as of now we are told that there is only 1 batch of each model being made. we still have a few spots, but less than a handful.
and as of this morning, they have not started boxing them up yet

Tilt I got my Premium spot locked in with you.
Has there been any word on the accessories timeframe?

#1316 3 months ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

Tilt I got my Premium spot locked in with you.
Has there been any word on the accessories timeframe?

not yet, pros are going to be very soon, premiums around turkey day, and accesories probably early december. wish it was all the same time so i can ship accesories with the games

#1317 3 months ago
Quoted from Tilt:

not yet, pros are going to be very soon, premiums around turkey day, and accesories probably early december. wish it was all the same time so i can ship accesories with the games

Thank you for the update. Sounds like things are moving along so that’s good.

#1318 3 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

My distributor just told me there's only 1 batch of this run as well. I'm sure that will change but I guess we'll see.

#1319 3 months ago
Quoted from Mackpinzie:

My distributor just told me there's only 1 batch of this run as well. I'm sure that will change but I guess we'll see.

Yeah. They’ve only been assured this one run. But I’m sure they will make more.

#1320 3 months ago

I got invoiced the whole amount first day from a distributor that usually takes deposits so I better get mine in next couple weeks.

#1321 3 months ago

So Stranger Things Pros/Premiums and Elvira on the line this month. Guessing you Pros get yours in another week or two and us Premium bums get ours the week of the 26th.

Total guess based on my distributors schedule from Stern.

#1322 3 months ago

I’m hosting our local league on December 14th. As long as I have it by then I’ll be a happy guy!

#1323 3 months ago

From my dealer:

Based on what I have been told by Stern, the Premiums are still planned to be shipped this month. Elvira is on the line now. She will be followed by Stranger Things Pros and then the Premiums.

No word on the accessories but I will let you know as soon as I do.

#1324 3 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

From my dealer:
Based on what I have been told by Stern, the Premiums are still planned to be shipped this month. Elvira is on the line now. She will be followed by Stranger Things Pros and then the Premiums.
No word on the accessories but I will let you know as soon as I do.

Tilt already said accessories will probably ship in December.

1 week later
#1325 3 months ago

New code!

Stranger Things code v1.09.0:

New DEMOGORGON CHALLENGE MODE

#1326 3 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

New code!

And two new seasons of "assets!!!!!!!!"

(I kid, I kid)

#1327 3 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

New code!

Eh, the challenge modes are fun but being they are short, separate modes of play altogether I wouldn't really call that "new feature content".

The real news here is they fixed the mini-wizard mode bug in at least one spot - they say they fixed it in Can't Stop This. It can happen in I think the other two mini-wizard modes that drain balls upon completion and return one to the trough for a Keep Shooting, so hopefully the fix works in all instances!

#1328 3 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

New code!

Actually, there are 3 new challenge modes/games. Here are the release notes:

LE/PRE V1.09.0 - November 11, 2023
=====================

- Added a "Demogorgon Challenge" game. To start this Challenge do the following:
1) Hold in both flippers while the game is in the attract mode.
2) When the GAME PLAY MODE MENU appears use the flipper buttons to navigate
to the Challenge game.
3) Press the START BUTTON to start the "Demogorgon Challenge" game.
"Demogorgon Challenge" is a timed 3 ball Multiball available only via the
attract mode. Shoot/Kill the Demogorgon as many times as possible in 60 seconds
for a "Demogorgon Kill" score award. Shoot the roving arrow shot as it moves back/forth
across the playfield to increase the "Demogorgon Kill" score award. "Demogorgon Kill"
score awards are worth 2X when the Demogorgon is killed while the roving arrow is pointed
at the Demogorgon. Make 5 roving arrow shots to add an additional 30 seconds to game play
and permanently lock in 2X "Demogorgon Kills" for the remainder of the Multiball. The
"Demogorgon Challenge" Multiball ends when time expires. All of the balls are cycled back
into the trough during the "Mode Completed" Award presentation.
- Added a "Demogorgon Challenge" Kills Champion.
- Added adjustments to support the "Demogorgon Challenge" Champion (default
score threshold, type of award to give, # of awards to give).
- Added a "Demogorgon Challenge" Kills Champion to the attract mode presentation.
- Added a "Demogorgon Challenge" Ball Save Timer adjustment. Default setting
time = 60 seconds, min = 40 seconds, max = 90 seconds.
- Added a "Send It Back Challenge" game. To start this Challenge do the following:
to the Challenge game.
3) Press the START BUTTON to start the "Send It Back Challenge" game.
- Added a "Send It Back Challenge" High Score Champion.
- Added adjustments to support the "Send It Back Challenge" High Score Champion (default
- Added a "Send It Back Challenge" Champion to the attract mode presentation.
- Added a "Send It Back Challenge" Ball Save Timer adjustment. Default setting
time = 45 seconds, min = 5 seconds, max = 60 seconds.
- Added a "Light The Fire Challenge" game. To start this Challenge do the following:
to the Challenge game.
3) Press the START BUTTON to start the "Light The Fire Challenge" game.
- Added a "Light The Fire Challenge" High Score Champion.
- Added adjustments to support the "Light The Fire Challenge" High Score Champion (default
- Added a "Light The Fire Challenge" Champion to the attract mode presentation.
- Added a "Light The Fire Challenge" Ball Save Timer adjustment. Default setting
time = 45 seconds, min = 5 seconds, max = 60 seconds.
- Game Mode Menu integrated with Login Screens
- Fixed a conflict with game mode select / home team.
- Fixed downloaded attract mode tutorial videos.
- Fixed a bug in "Can't Stop This" Multiball where the game could crash if the mode ends and all
of the balls do not make their way back into the trough.
- Changed the "Can't Stop This" mode start video.

#1329 3 months ago

Premiums might be delayed according to some posts on the "What is on the line at Stern Pinball" thread. I have not been invoiced yet. Anybody with any solid info on when these are going to be made or hear about production delays?

#1330 3 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Premiums might be delayed according to some posts on the "What is on the line at Stern Pinball" thread. I have not been invoiced yet. Anybody with any solid info on when these are going to be made or hear about production delays?

Yeah I'm wondering about that …..I think ONE or maybe 2 people said it but others are saying their distributors are saying otherwise. Smh.....

#1331 3 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

I've been invoiced on my Premium already. I paid in full and I'm expecting it late this month from what I have been following.

#1332 3 months ago

Production update from Stern:

"The first week in December we will begin Stranger Things Premium."

#1333 3 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Production update from Stern:
"The first week in December we will begin Stranger Things Premium."

Awesome

1 week later
#1334 3 months ago

Pretty good Palace Arcade sign I got on Etsy. It's painted wood, 24" wide. It's on sale for a couple of days (I don't get a kickback, unfortunately): https://www.etsy.com/listing/659165562/arcade-recreated-stranger-things-style

IMG_3240 (resized).jpegIMG_3240 (resized).jpeg
#1335 89 days ago

Like the sign so much I have it on my arcade door. Safe to say STH is bolted…
IMG_1549 (resized).jpegIMG_1549 (resized).jpegIMG_1869 (resized).jpegIMG_1869 (resized).jpeg

#1336 89 days ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

[quoted image][quoted image]

That is a really nice looking arcade space. Forgive me for pointing out a huge flaw you need to fix: you can clearly jam a few more pins into that space. Your job isn’t done until it is overflowing.

Or is that just me?

#1337 89 days ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Wow, nice door!

#1338 89 days ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

That is a really nice looking arcade space. Forgive me for pointing out a huge flaw you need to fix: you can clearly jam a few more pins into that space. Your job isn’t done until it is overflowing.
Or is that just me?

Well said, couldn't be stated any better!

#1339 89 days ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Well said, couldn't be stated any better!

Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Or is that just me?

Hahahaha I like the way you guys think. If I get rid of the drummer and trampoline this place can get crazy.

The room was supposed to be a gymnastics/play room and I have clearly taken it over. One pin at a time. Haha

IMG_1873 (resized).jpegIMG_1873 (resized).jpeg
#1340 89 days ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

The room was supposed to be a gymnastics/play room[quoted image]

Gosh, what a waste of space that would be.

#1341 89 days ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Gosh, what a waste of space that would be.

Hahahaha yup

#1342 88 days ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

The room was supposed to be a gymnastics/play room and I have clearly taken it over. One pin at a time. Haha

Super nice!

#1343 88 days ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

That game room is very classy looking. Love it!

#1344 87 days ago

I have lit versions in my pinside store.

Quoted from Grantman:Pretty good Palace Arcade sign I got on Etsy. It's painted wood, 24" wide. It's on sale for a couple of days (I don't get a kickback, unfortunately): https://www.etsy.com/listing/659165562/arcade-recreated-stranger-things-style
[quoted image]

IMG_2749 (resized).jpegIMG_2749 (resized).jpeg
#1345 87 days ago
Quoted from Enron64:

That game room is very classy looking. Love it!

Thanks guys

#1346 84 days ago

Small code update today (v1.11, there was no 1.10) that may indicate Premium production is imminent. Includes these notes:

- Added logic to the Projector Test Diagnostic to scale the size of a projected image
on the "Drive-In" surface.
- Added power adjustments for the left ramp diverter. Default values remain the same
for existing games built prior to November 30th, default values have changed for games
built after November 30th, 2023.

1 week later
#1347 71 days ago

My premium has arrived at Automated Services in CT. I wonder when the UV kits are shipping out, figured they would ship first.

#1348 71 days ago
Quoted from hollyw00d:

My premium has arrived at Automated Services in CT. I wonder when the UV kits are shipping out, figured they would ship first.

I keep hearing that the STh accessories won’t hit the line until Jan.

#1349 71 days ago

Any suggestions regarding backbox illumination not working? Attract mode set to 100%, no white lights at all

#1350 71 days ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Any suggestions regarding backbox illumination not working? Attract mode set to 100%, no white lights at all

Ask stern tech. There’s a jumper on the board that might be in the wrong spot, my zep showed up that way. Moving the jumper fixed it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects
Decals
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 39.00
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
10,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, NY
9,123 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
There are 1,356 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-vault-is-it-coming/page/27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.