IMG_0036 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8378 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5768 (resized).jpeg
64191436-E924-430E-866F-05B04DB01394 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8355 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8351 (resized).jpeg
STR THG PST 1 (resized).jpg
schedule (resized).png

There are 1,356 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 28.
#1 1 year ago

Instead of another Tron thread, I thought I'd mix if up a little bit.

After a slow start, early production retirement and popularity of season 4, now we want another run of Stranger Things.

Here's a thread to post your hopes, dreams and chatter on if it will make a comeback on Stern's production line.

#2 1 year ago

Instant buy for me, most enjoyable modern stern IMO. So much to do.

#3 1 year ago

In for a premium

#4 1 year ago

In for a Tron.

#5 1 year ago

In for a Premium. Stranger Things Premium had to have been one of the shortest runs and shut down before people realized how good the game was when code was complete. I really hope they do another run as used prices are ridiculous!

#6 1 year ago

I'm in for a STh premium and all day over Tron.

#7 1 year ago

With the prices as nuts as they are, I could see it for sure. I heard the license holders were pretty good to deal with on this one.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

Instead of another Tron thread, I thought I'd mix if up a little bit.
After a slow start, early production retirement and popularity of season 4, now we want another run of Stranger Things.
Here's a thread to post your hopes, dreams and chatter on if it will make a comeback on Stern's production line.

F983C808-A023-4586-8DD4-ED7E05697E41.gifF983C808-A023-4586-8DD4-ED7E05697E41.gif
#9 1 year ago

would consider it if they added content from new seasons and made some core changes to demagog and upside down modes and how they integrate with code. It’s a good game but not a great game right now… IMO

#10 1 year ago

I’m in!

#11 1 year ago

IN

#12 1 year ago

I also hope they make a second pin after the conclusion .Give pinheads a levitating 3D mold with limbs snapping and watch the money roll in .

#13 1 year ago

I’d be 100% in for a NIB premium!

#14 1 year ago

If they vaulted it, maybe they could do the simpler pro design but add the projector to it.

#15 1 year ago

I thought stern said no more vaults though due to supply constraints?

#16 1 year ago

I was in the not a good game camp early on but have grown to love it now. Even have an LE coming this week but would have bought a premium if another run was done.

#18 1 year ago

No probably not. They must have stopped production abruptly for some good reason. If they had the capacity to make more they’d just continue with the existing (non-vault) edition as it would still be well within the scope of a usual production run timeframe.

#19 1 year ago

I’d be in for a premium!

#20 1 year ago

Day 1 buyer for sure . Been trying to get a decent priced premium for nearly a year. Settled for NIB Pro. Love it but really want the TK lock and Projector. Cmon Stern. Take My Money!!

#21 1 year ago

Ever since my wife played the Pro version w/ the UV kit at our local arcade, she wants one more than ever.
I’m 100% in for a Pro or Premium with a UV kit.

I honestly don’t think it will happen due to the backlog but I’m hoping with the popularity of the show plus the final season in 2024, it’s possible.

#22 1 year ago

I'm in.

#23 1 year ago

Since they had so many problems with the lock mech of the premium I think a pro with the projector and UV kit for $8k-ish would be a slam dunk.

#24 1 year ago

Or, you know, fix the LE feature issues.

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Or, you know, fix the LE feature issues.

lol, yep. I've wanted a Premium since launch, but was waiting and figured they would address the early issues in later runs. Didn't realize there weren't really going to be any later runs.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#26 1 year ago

I had a Pro and would be in on a premium run.

#27 1 year ago

Just got a (ab)used premium and I would very much be in for a few more on the market (and more parts!) Almost Jane the TK lock dialed in.

Need some projector decals and a goodie bag to get mine whole.

#28 1 year ago

What are the main differences between the pro and premium ?

Newbie here

Thx

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from Paseb:

What are the main differences between the pro and premium ?
Newbie here
Thx

Magnet locks for telekinesis multiball
Shaking demogorgon
Projector images all over the playfield
Swipe a ball lockbar button feature

#30 1 year ago

Premium has a Projector that puts images on the vertical screen, ramps and drop targets. Awesome in the dark, unimpressive in high ambient light situations.

It also has a (temperamental) ramp diverter that send balls up to a physical magnet lock along the wall. Amazing when it works.

There is also an official UV kit add on for Pro/Premiums that flashes black lights during portions of the game to reveal hidden art. Kinda like expression lights for the music pins.

#31 1 year ago

Thanks guys, premium looks to be the one to get. I havnt seen much premium/le in canada.

#32 1 year ago

When it's dialed in and working, this feels like the actual future implementation of what Pinball 2000 was trying to do.

I mean that with high praise. I work in Augmented Reality and regularly hold this up as a reference experience even with the trade offs.

#33 1 year ago

I’d be in for a premium.

I’m sure stern knows how much of a slam dunk renewing this license would be, let’s hope they do it.

#34 1 year ago

I'd make room for a Premium with no mark up.

#35 1 year ago

Seems like a no-brainer considering the prices lately. I was thinking I might pick up a premium the other day and then I looked to see what they are going for...

#36 1 year ago

i'm in for wheel of fortune

#37 1 year ago

I have a premium and am all for them making more this game is great. I do hope if they do this they fix the lock mech for the premiums and have a kit to fix the older ones, mine is so/so and needs adjusting all the time.

#38 1 year ago

Yes! I want a premium!

#39 1 year ago

+1. Do it, Stern.

#40 1 year ago

Still not a huge fan of the main toy, but the series was just soo good. I'm kinda tempted where I wasn't when it came out.

#41 1 year ago

Def in…even ordered the Medisynl mods in the hopes of Stern running this in 2023. I stupidly sold my Premium in Jan. But if I was a betting man Id say its more likely to happen than not. Just a gut feeling.

#42 1 year ago

Another game everybody hated when it was new and now
Realize it’s actually
Fun and cool.

Kinda seems to happen a lot!

#43 1 year ago

https://www.gameworldplanet.com/products/stern-stranger-things-premium-pinball-machine

I think this website is a scam. But maybe there on to something.

#44 1 year ago

It does say unavailable for 2022 builds, maybe they know something about 2023

#45 1 year ago

I can say that I was wrong about it when it first came out. I played it before the uv kit had come out and I thought the code was lame. It felt like a crappy knock-off of AFM.

Now…. The code is very fun… and the UV kit takes the game to a new level. The TK lock is very quirky, but I just turned it off.

It is consistently the one new Stern game that visiting non-pinball people are drawn to.

#46 1 year ago

I'm in for a BKSOR pro.

#47 1 year ago

Had a pro. Enjoyed it. Played a few different LE's that were supposedly dialed in, particularly as far as the Eleven magnet is concerned. None of them worked with any consistency at all. Rejection, drain, rejection, drain. Very frustrating. Great concept; questionable execution.

#48 1 year ago

TK magnet lock can be made 100% reliable. Needs to have sterns upgraded ramp guide plastic cover.

#49 1 year ago

I was told that stern is going to run pros again but not premium.

#50 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

I was told that stern is going to run pros again but not premium.

Boo. I would be in for a premium but not a pro.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 49.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
Plastics
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
8,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ellsworth, MI
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
7,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
There are 1,356 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-vault-is-it-coming and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.