33%
  • No! Would not buy upgrade kit 3 votes
    50%
  • Not interested in stranger things 1 vote
    17%

(6 votes)

#1 4 months ago

Hello all!

I have been looking for a Stranger Things Premium Or LE machine. Not because the pro is bad, but because of the play features on the premium and LE.

It is clear to me there are others out there in the same boat.

If stern were to make an upgrade kit that leaves the esthetic of a pro, but adds telekenesis multiball, the moving demagorgan and the projector with projection targets, would folks buy it? I would.

#stern-stranger-things

#2 4 months ago

they'll never do that, as long as they can build and sell you a complete new premium unit.

#3 4 months ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

they'll never do that, as long as they can build and sell you a complete new premium unit.

But that's just it, Premiums are no longer available from Stern.

I would love a Stranger Things Premium, but I'm not going to pay the jacked-up prices people are asking for them.

If I could buy a new Stranger Things Pro and an "upgrade kit" to add the missing features of the Premium / LE, I'd buy them both in a heart beat.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside