Linked Games

Topic poll

“Stranger Things Premium vs. Deadpool Premium”

• Deadpool Premium 21 votes
    48%
  • Stranger Things Premium 23 votes
    52%

(44 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c-note.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 months ago

I’m getting ready to buy my third game and can’t decide. I own GOTG Pro and JP2 Premium. I think three tables is my max given the space I have. I’d like something with good flow and decent ball times. Once dialed in, STh seems very cool with the UV kit and the code seems a lot better than when it was released. The projector is unique. I also like modding and there are a number of things you can do with STh. Deadpool is fun, funny and unique. The shots are very satisfying. I probably can’t go wrong with either, but wanted to see if any owners had the same dilemma of a decision. Thanks for any help.

#11 9 months ago

Thanks for all of the help. Based on the poll, it's a pretty close decision and both games are great. I decided to go with Stranger Things. My distributor had an unclaimed one on the floor when I went in yesterday. I was expecting to wait a few months for anything. Tuesday delivery is perfect. Now I have to track down a UV kit. Thanks again for the input.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c-note.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside