Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by Mr_Outlane
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
20191221_012847 (resized).png
A36F7B53-E809-4BD1-85B0-BA9AA7EDC381 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 6 months ago

why is anyone concerned about the projector light? you know all those projections people have on their houses on halloween/xmas? Those are all done by 1 white LED bulb. Standard LED like you would put in your GI socket. Why would the projector use anything different?

Looks great. Great ideas done here. But as we all SHOULD know. Never ever buy something until you play it a lot. See if the shots and rules work well. So far, it's got a great look. Great toys, and good theme. Lets see if the package is fun enough after playing to want to buy.

#50 6 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You know how they don't work during the day when it's light out? That's my worry.
I have no idea what's going on here, I'm more confused after seeing it
Wonder what the pro will do with no projection, just a big "Hawkins population" sign or something? Def need to see more but newish tech is always a good thing so i'm looking forward to it. For sure looks too clown puked but we shall see.
I'm also happy everyone is rage quitting the game because it says "Netflix" on it! True growth since TWD

that is true, but they DO work during the day if they are close enough to the object you are projecting on. The reason you can't see them is because of distance. In a pinball machine, you are only projecting 1ft, maybe 2 at the most. You will be able to get an image pretty strong at that limited space and distance. I always test out my projectors before I put them outside and even in the middle of the day, you can see it plain as day on the wall when sitting about 2 to 3 feet away from a white wall. Plus, most of our gamerooms are semi dark. (which is a main reason that we can't see shit with colored GI's), so I think this projector will display nicely.

#58 6 months ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Well I guess we finally found a game that Pinstadium will have to take a pass on.

i thought that was all of them?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
5,899 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Oakland, NE
9,099 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Des Moines, IA
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside