IMG_3106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2775 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2771 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2756 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5170 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yesh23.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2817 4 years ago

I just joined the club and found these in the coin box, can anyone point me to where they might go?

2C43833B-A131-4846-BD84-EA82CBE7FE08 (resized).jpeg2C43833B-A131-4846-BD84-EA82CBE7FE08 (resized).jpeg
#2819 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That’s the gate to the left of the demogorgon that faces the post that feeds the left orbit. It goes on the right side of the mystery lane.
The other is the eos actuator for one of the flippers. It snapped off and you’ll need to buy a new one to replace it.

Thank you Chuck. Is there any good reason why someone would remove the gate?

#2927 4 years ago

Does anyone make a decal to go on the playfield where the ramp comes down? Preferably with UV ink since I have the light kit

2 weeks later
#3194 4 years ago

What does the button on the lockdown bar do?

#3292 4 years ago

Does anyone have any cool instruction cards yet?

#3296 3 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I like the ones it came with. Stern seems to have finally given up the plain yellow ones.

Definitely better than the plain yellow ones but just looking for a bit more myself

#3354 3 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

So is this a replace situation or is there a fix? I'm not finding much searching for fixes.

Take a really small flat head screw driver and pinch the the socket on the ends to make the bulb fit a bit more tight. I’ve had to do this on 3 games and no more problems. You’ll not want to pinch the ends too much or the bulb won’t fit. It’s not rocket science but just enough wear the bulb will barely fit in the socket. You’ll do this from above the playfield on those bulbs.

1 week later
#3480 3 years ago
Quoted from Nazz26:

Upgraded to 5 1/4 speakers on my premium and purchased speaker lights from Doug over at Speakerlightkits.com. The install went all to easy. Could not be happier. Thanks again Doug..
[quoted image][quoted image]

What speakers did you use?

1 week later
#3604 3 years ago

When do you think we’ll get a video mode?

2 weeks later
#3985 3 years ago

I don’t think I could do that again

F0B4C76C-B976-4062-B130-F1F059DA6B1F (resized).jpegF0B4C76C-B976-4062-B130-F1F059DA6B1F (resized).jpeg
4 months later
#5844 3 years ago

Anyone that can point me on how to adjust the screen? I just noticed that when it comes down to battle the demo that it’s not all the way down (just slightly off the playfield). Once I shoot a shot up it, then it goes down. It doesn’t effect the first shoot though since it’s just ever so slightly off the playfield

EF2C42B4-D138-45E4-8B4C-DD1D7F9951A0 (resized).jpegEF2C42B4-D138-45E4-8B4C-DD1D7F9951A0 (resized).jpeg
#5846 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I would say put it in test and see how it behaves. Then probably a physical adjustment is in order or it’s binding on something.

I'll try it Chuck. Any idea how you adjust it?

1 week later
#5961 3 years ago

Do we think they’ll be a video mode with 1.0?

1 week later
#6173 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I am confused why this game has a lockdown button. Iron Maiden doesn’t.....So why not just eliminate it if you are not going to use it. That and the pointless VUK makes this game feel like a poorly conceived hot mess. I still have fun playing it, BUT it could have been A LOT better.

If you notice in the mystery (there's a section for a video mode). I think we're all hoping that one will eventually be added and the button will be used for that. Where's the VUK at?

4 weeks later
#6657 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yes. There are multiple ways to get this shot dialed in.

Where did you put the washer at Chuck and just one? Was it an easy install?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
2 months later
#7767 3 years ago

I’m back in the club again . The last time I N was in the club my machine had a shaker but it hardly ever came on. With the latest code is it worth it to add one now?

#7781 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It’s definitely used more than before.

Thanks. Looks like I have a shaker on order

6 months later
#11887 2 years ago

Does anyone know the number of post sleeves on the pro? Also what color of powder coat has pro owners went with (pics please)?

1 month later
#12465 2 years ago

Could anyone tell me what number in the feature settings is a shaker motor? Also when does the Shaker motor engage during gameplay?

1 month later
#12786 2 years ago

I just joined the club again and I am enjoying it. Couple quick questions that I have, #1 are there any modes that just use the purple GI lights? If not I might replace all the purple GI lights out for cool white ones…has anyone done this? #2 any tricks to keep this one way gate from falling off (see picture)?

7628A63E-FBC3-4165-9E65-3C7AF916EA34 (resized).jpeg7628A63E-FBC3-4165-9E65-3C7AF916EA34 (resized).jpeg
#12788 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Pinch the gate bracket so the gate wore poles out the side more.
Purple GI only min upside down.

If I have the Stern UV kit do the purple lights go off during upside down

#12810 2 years ago

What do people do to fix this? When coming out of the target…maybe 1 in 25 of my balls will do the green path and straight down the middle which is frustrating

0EECE184-9315-4C7C-8A13-986DB86E5CB2 (resized).jpeg0EECE184-9315-4C7C-8A13-986DB86E5CB2 (resized).jpeg
#12812 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

check to see if the ball stopper is hitting the ball on the way out. On some machines it's slamming into the ball not giving enough time to leave the area causing the ball to hit the rail and do that trajectory. There is no software adjustment but you can cut down the spring that returns the post to the up position. There is info in the thread on the modification.

Thank you so MUCH....any idea how far back it is?

1 week later
#12905 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I owned an Elvira and it was a ton of fun, but it’s a fan layout similar to Stranger Things. Maybe consider a pin with a different layout, such as Godzilla, Jurassic Park, AIQ or Deadpool.

That comment is 100% spot on….. agree with what he said

1 month later
#13767 2 years ago

Pro Stern UV kit in marketplace

1 year later
#19700 3 months ago

I have a brand new out of the box new premium from the latest run and looking to trade it for a pro only with cash added my way. Machine works great and has a few plays on it.

#20065 3 months ago
Quoted from SacPinDaddy:

My coinbox was also loose and it damaged the inside of the cab. My OCD self is super bummed. Anyone know what paint they use for the inside?

My coinbox was not clipped in but luckily stayed in place. Do they not install clips now?

4 weeks later
#20898 80 days ago

I just got a new run, pro and the demogorgon shot is impossible to hit. Let’s just say in five games I’ve yet to make it in the mouth. Tips would be greatly appreciated I did turn down the flipper power to 220.

#20900 80 days ago
Quoted from jackd104:

There’s a key post to get you started and tons of related discussion in the thread.

I couldn’t find the key post, but maybe I’m blind, I’ll look again

1 week later
#21073 70 days ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Im going to see if I can mess with what post #19040 said. Looks like a black screw you can loosen/tighten with an Allen wrench. I tried messing with my flipper power but that didnt work.

It uses a 1/16 Allen wrench. Make sure if you’re going to tighten it that you push the Demogorgon forward so there’s no resistance to tighten it. If you don’t push it forward, then the bottom of the nut is setting the metal already and you won’t be able to tighten it. You’ll end up stripping out the head.

#21090 69 days ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Roger that. Thanks for the heads up.
Forwards towards the front of the game correct?

Correct

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

8,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yesh23.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=yesh23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.