IMG_3764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3761 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3762 (resized).png
20240410_201325.jpg
abba tk lock (resized).jpg
IMG_3111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3109 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider speederice.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#93 4 years ago

For those diving into the Pinball Browser side of things, are there multiple options to replace the music at the end of a game with both "Should I Stay or Should I Go" and Never Ending Story? Wasn't sure if there were two different music track slots available at the end of game or only one. And I know Never Ending Story is Season 3, but we are putting this out on location and I think people would get a kick out of hearing that song after a game.

1 week later
#360 4 years ago

Unboxed mine today and having a blast with the game. Quick question - having some issues with shots registering at the left scoop. Is that normal at the current code? The scoop will eject the balls no problem so it recognizes the ball is sitting on the switch, but when the ball goes into the saucer and it is lit for super jackpot/2x scoring, it does not always award credit for the shot. Anybody else having this issue?

#404 4 years ago

Anyone else seeing the ball "hop" the opto on the right ramp? From a straight shot with the left flipper, I am getting a lot of the ball hitting the ramp so fast that it kind of "skips" around that bend in the ramp and misses the opto, failing to qualify that shot. Watched it happen to Jack Danger during the CES stream yesterday too. Wondering if it was a leveling issue on my end.

#440 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

We are at .81 now, the call outs are in the code, but they haven’t activated them? The obvious question is why?

I think that's my biggest complaint right now too (aside from my finicky scoop switch). A lot of the modes just...end - without any dialogue to go along with the clip from the show. Understandable if you run out of time, but it's the same even if you complete the mode. I hope the new call outs will be activated soon!

#461 4 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

I noticed in the latest code update that there is now a flipper adjustment for strength. When I played the pro at league this week I noticed the game being way to fast. When I hit the ramps they would zip through them too fast in my opinion.

I mentioned earlier that I was having an issue where the ball would hop over the opto on the right ramp because it was going by it way too fast. I haven't tried adjusting the flipper power yet, but I might crank it down and see if that helps. No issues with the Demogorgan though.

#505 4 years ago

Getting mine ready for location play. I haven't seen this posted but you can change the Demogorgan difficulty to "Easy" making it only take one completion of the drop target bank to get to the first Demogorgan mode. I am going to leave it that way for the location so more people get to see the main toy in action. Dialed back the flipper power a little bit and the slingshots too. I just want people to have a good time with the game!

2 weeks later
#1043 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

It doesn’t seem like it. I recall someone else posting something about this happening to them too but not sure which thread it was in. Anyone ??

I posted in the thread earlier that the same thing happened to me and I just removed the gate. No issues so far. I let Stern know and they recommended to stretch the gate out a little bit to better fit the space. My game is out on location and I was concerned about future service calls so I just removed it. My gate looked like yours on the right side so I think they just come like that.

The only issue I have is sometimes the ball will get stuck on the remaining gate in front of the mystery shot on a weaker shot. A small nudge will get the ball out but it scares new players to get the ball stuck. Not sure if the gate that we removed helped the ball maintain momentum so it didn't get stuck at that spot.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Trade
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Covington, GA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider speederice.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=speederice and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.