IMG_3331 (resized).png
IMG_3330 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8621 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8622 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider raysco.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3021 4 years ago

I have an LE no 088, I think it must have been built on a Wednesday when people lose excitement after having the weekend off and knowing they have to work another two days to get the weekend.
Anyway, I received this just over a week ago and the game play is so inconsistent it's actually quite depressing.

I followed Chuckworts tips on how to get the ball from the outside lanes to 'almost hit the flippers some of the time'
Worked for a short while.
Left eject, worked for a while.
So I thought It might need a few hundred games to settle in and then adjust.
This I have done and even though it still isn't consistent it's a little better.
The outlanes are ball magnets even at their minimum.
I had problems with the ramp sticking, this was due to loose hardware, tightened with lock washer but still came loose. Now Loctited in place.
Now the Telikinesis lock is super difficult, (it was ok), I have done the adjustments several times but still inconsistent.
The flipper power is on 255, I have Titan superbands. I replaced all the black rubbers for purple but I suspect clear will show the Upside down better. Why would Stern fit black rubbers when hitting all the white projector targets?

I just can't get any consistent game play. If anyone has any suggestions can you please advise.

I will revisit Chucks adjustments in another week or so, after another 100 games HUO.
Help.

3 weeks later
#3402 4 years ago

Is it really just me or is this TK lock horrendous ?
I have tried the default adjustments which made it dramatically worse. Next step is the "try it and see" method.
I have also found that Chuckworts adjustments are great once done but 10 games later are all out again.
This is the most frustrating game, and adjustments I have come across so far.
The right return lane isn't too bad, bouncing to the left flipper. Apart from that the eject loop is super inconsistent and the left return lane still hits the slings, ☹️

#3404 4 years ago

Mate, I love your positive posts and I'm sure I will get there.
I think the left eject position is maybe a full through hole screw and nut so it stays secure, seems to get loose faily quickly.
The left return lane I may have to re drill the screws for the lane guide as I just cannot get it to consistently hit the flipper.
The TK lock has been adjusted to death. I think the recent post of " disable it, thank me later" is getting close.
I have 2 mates thinking about this game but there is no way they will spent the money is such a fractious game.
I will watch for your tips and updates.

#3406 4 years ago

AUD $14000 for such a great themed game is ok, I just think there are AUD $3000 worth of fixing it needs. Great game but so disappointing in some aspects of the LE extras.
Hopefully a manufacture or code update will nail it....

1 week later
#3592 3 years ago

300 games in. My TK lock still sux but my plan was to spend all Sunday and adjust the crap out of it.
I love this game, however....
The left 'lite lock' tab has just dropped off ☹️
So depressing ☹️

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#3594 3 years ago

Thanks Chuck, I have been following your posts like a religious maniac

#3595 3 years ago

There should have been some smilie faces after that so I didn't seem like a weirdo but they didn't show up

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Trade
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider raysco.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=raysco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.