StrangerThingsProjectorIssue (resized).jpg
IMG_3491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3470 (resized).jpeg
A_SSK (resized).jpg
AE99B1FC-2FD4-481F-8B7F-6B7DF79E16DD (resized).jpeg
image_67200769 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhigh1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13561 2 years ago

Hi. I'm new here. This game makes Stern SW seem slow! Love it.

20220111_165710 (resized).jpg20220111_165710 (resized).jpg
#13595 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Made the club and got it set up today. Wish my UV kit made it in, hopefully soon. This game is incredible. The sound system is ridiculously good stock. This is the best sounding Stern from a quality standpoint I’ve heard. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I also noticed the sound to be really sharp on this one. Makes it more immersive.

#13734 2 years ago

I found the playfield hard to see with regular stock glass. I swapped in a piece of voodoo glass and it really improved.

I have the UV kit but haven't installed yet - in your experience, does the UV kit make the playfield easier or harder to see?

#13771 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Funny you should ask. The UV lighting is so bright and complete, that the playfield looks dark when it goes back to regular play. It makes sense: you basically have UV pinstadiums installed. I’ve been thinking of augmenting the regular GI.

Thx for your input (and others that chimed in). I'm going to install the kit this weekend and give it a go!

1 month later
#14130 2 years ago

I just added the PRO UV kit to my Pro with the factory installed Insider connected.

I had searched the forum for how best to handle the apron art decals with the insider connected and didn't find a whole lot - saw a few had cut the decal that came on the UV apron but making straight cuts seemed like a challenge.

The decals peel off easily...so I just swapped them....would have been perfect if the insider predrilled screw holes on the UV apron were on the same as my original game. Oh well...at least the cutout hole is perfect.

Here's a picture to help someone else thinking about doing it.

I'm keeping my eye out for alternate apron decals precut for insider connected. Or I'll DIY carefully when I have more patience.

20220221_180032 (resized).jpg20220221_180032 (resized).jpg
#14174 2 years ago
Quoted from drwicket:

On my game the coil keeps firing underneath the screen. Any ideas why?

Mine does this too - wasn't sure if it was normal or not. Fires in a 1-2-3 pattern but havent found a pattern for when it does it. During the Trap Em mode it fired repeatedly like that until the end of the mode. Also noticed it immediately following a ball launch at the beginning of ball 2 or 3.

#14176 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What coil are you talking about? Specifically where is it located?

I believe it's the drop target coil. Comes from under that area and the drops all shimmy when it fires. I thought it was maybe meant to mimic a "taunt" and be part of gameplay but not real sure now.

#14178 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It should do a couple quick resets every time you’re ready to start a demo mode. But just once. Right after spelling all the required words needed to qualify the next demo mode.
Also. If you have a demo mode lit, then start a new ball, the drops will be up for a skill shot, then after the skill shot it does the sequence again to show that demo mode is ready.
Watch this video and see if this game is behaving like yours.

Thanks I'll check it out. I'll try to catch mine on video too and upload here. It does it on boot up too usually. (BTW - thanks for the dialing in video you did...that left orbit guide on my game needed to be moved a ton to get it to return to the flipper. Much better now!)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball
Other
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 210.00
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
Plastics
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Guilford, CT
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhigh1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=pinhigh1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.