IMG_3331 (resized).png
IMG_3330 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8621 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8622 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballomatic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4898 3 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

I went ahead and sprung for the new GT pinwoofer system. With the upgraded 5.25” speakers. I’m tired of my machine not being able to make out all the cool call outs. They seem muddled and buried.

And has this helped?

#4901 3 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

I just ordered it. It hasn’t arrived yet. But I’ll give you all a full update once it does.

Ah okay. Thanks. I have a premium on order and so far I’ve only been able to play the game in a public location which of course makes the sound difficult to hear.

4 weeks later
#5247 3 years ago

This is Zach Meny's :

Quoted from billsfanmd:

can someone post the Stern uv kit install video I thought I saw on here about 2months ago....about 18 minutes long and had all the details of the install.

2 weeks later
#5417 3 years ago

I believe they are going to, yes. Chuckwurt knows for sure.

#5431 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well, that sucks. The demo dog mode is the worst part of the game, IMO...it always blocks me from doing stuff that advances the game and hitting those targets are a pretty dangerous proposition. Oh, well...
I'll still get it.

I try to stack it in with a multiball or something so I can clear it while actively shooting for something else.

#5490 3 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

Picked up a new premium this weekend, this game is a blast!

Got my premium about 4 weeks ago and love it also. Congratulations! The UV kit is an absolute must as everyone says. Enjoy it. My wife and I are doing so.

1 week later
#5581 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Thanks for all this! The fact that the ball is supposed to go around the loop from the kickout blew my mind. Mine crashes into the right 2 drops. I asked about where all the lanes should return to and it never occurred to me the kickout might not be right as well.

I think by design it actually is supposed to hit the drops - Chuckwurt explains this in one of his videos or streams I believe.

#5584 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Oh. The adjustment video he linked to shows it kicking around the loop (if the far right drop is down).

Right, yes I know that; all I meant was that in one of his videos I believe he mentioned that the designer actually intended it to hit the drops but he adjusted his to the burn it back loop to make something better out of the shot I think. No big deal I just remember it.

#5604 3 years ago

The second upside down with ramps and orbits is worth more, yes?

#5606 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yep. If you do it perfectly it’s worth around 80-90mm. Drops mode maxes out at 30mm

This game is so very fun. Can’t understand all the negative reviews.

2 weeks later
#5889 3 years ago

My premium shipped with the outlane posts in the highest holes. Where are you guys setting yours?

2 weeks later
#6172 3 years ago
Quoted from Teamhex:

What are the odds that I have the exact same question and live pretty close to you? haha. Yeah I'd like to know this as well. I don't have a Stranger Things, but I'd like to find a Pro model at some point. I really want that projector though.

There are many cases with Stern that I find myself favoring the Pro gameplay over the higher models (GOT, Tron, Metallica, AC/DC, BKSOR) but not here. Get the premium is my unsolicited advice.

#6242 3 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Yeah, I have this happen from time to time as well. Seems the center right drop bricks most often for me. I try not to hit them straight on now.

I have a Kings of Steel early Bally solid state game featuring the patented "nev'r drop" Bally drop targets.

1 month later
#6793 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

All the help you need is in this thread. Look at the key posts up top as well as my YouTube channel for the right orbit help.

Loved the stream tonight buddy!

1 month later
#7799 3 years ago
Quoted from Joeymonkey:

Now that I have my STh dialed in, I love it so much. Probably never leaving. And now I kind of want another awesome Stern game. The play is so fast and fun. I’ve played a few games on JP, BKSOR and Turtles and liked all of them. But I can’t decide which to get. (Well, if I could find a JPLE, that would win hands down, but that’s a hard find) The truth is none is as cool as Stranger Things in terms of assets, toys and innovation. Does anyone have another Stern pin that they love as much as their STh? Would love to hear some recommendations. Thanks.

Guardians I like - I just got one recently.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Trade
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballomatic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=pinballomatic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.