IMG_3331 (resized).png
IMG_3330 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8621 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8622 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nicoy3k.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5906 3 years ago

Considering selling my JP pro for a ST premium ... Those who own both, would you do it? My biggest hesitation is the lack of humor and overall darkness of the theme. Is it a "scary" game to play? Is there any humor? I am kind of wuss.

#5918 3 years ago

are the magnet lock and center monster shot things that can now be 100% solved with enough tweaking? Or are there games where these things just can't be fixed? I don't mind tinkering with something if I know the result will be good.

#5930 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Keep in mind, you are asking the question in a Stranger Things thread.
Ask this question in a Jurassic Park thread and you will get much different answers.

Well I already sold my JP pro and AFM CE.

I have a deposit on a GnR SE and thinking of pairing it with a ST Prem...

4 months later
#8098 3 years ago

Hi guys considering a pro and have a few questions

- what are the differences between the pro and prem demogorgan? Does the pro demo register hits outside the hole or only direct shots to the hole?

- is Steve in this game? He’s by far my favorite character and would love to have some Steve call outs/video clips

- any idea when the UV kit will be available again? Seems sold out everywhere

- any downside to using the premium UV kit on a pro? I read something about soldering additional leds- is that needed?

- will cleland continue to support this game for future updates? The sound mod is a must have for me

Thanks

#8101 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Prem/LE demogorgan shakes kind of like Munsters Herman.
Isn't Steve in one of the shots in bullshit mode?
UV kit is supposed to be available in March, but I'd preorder if you haven't already. Might be the last run.

Thanks, do you know what website is taking uv kit pre orders?

#8104 3 years ago

Cool thanks

1 week later
#8330 3 years ago

Struggling to decide between a sth pro and maiden pro for my fourth and final game.... I know I’m In a sth echo chamber but curious of what you think matches my collection best

SW prem
GnR SE
Deadpool pro

#8333 3 years ago

Nah I love SW, GnR would leave before it.

#8341 3 years ago

I’m curious to hear how similar or not similar folks think SW feels to STh. I had an AFm which I loved and never felt that SW felt similar at all. The idea of STh being an “AFM” 2.0 with deeper code and the unbelievable cleland sound mod is that is pulling me towards STh. My brain says Maiden my heart says STh

#8358 3 years ago

thanks for the thoughts I appreciate it

Few more questions

- does the center decal on the pro have UV paint on it?

- is the pro very dark?

- how many modes are there? are they good? I know at some point in early code they all felt very similar

- does this game provide the feeling of “blowing it up” or do things happen in succession?

- does the game have similar strategy to AFM in that you are trying to manage/time multiballs with demo modes in order to get past them?

- Do the demo modes have different visuals/sounds/call outs or are they all the same? Do you progressively need more shots to take down the demo?

- is there a wizard mode champ/stamp in the high score like there was with rule the universe in afm ?

- does the pro lack many video assets compared to the premium/LE?

- dirty pool and video modes- are these features coming or probably not?

- if you could change one thing about this game, what would it be?

#8364 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Hey those are cool questions to think about when buying a game. Nice. Will do my best to answer.
- does the center decal on the pro have UV paint on it?
Unfortunately, no. That said the UV lights the game up like a Christmas tree so it doesn't stand out as "missing".
- is the pro very dark?
Yes and no. It's moody lighting and fits the theme well. The pf art isn't lit all that well (until the UV kicks on at least), but all of the shots are well lit and I never struggle to see them. My machine is in a pretty dark corner of the basement and I never feel like it isn't lit well enough like some games.
- how many modes are there? are they good? I know at some point in early code they all felt very similar
12 "regular" modes, 6 season 1, 6 season 2. For how many they are, to me they all feel different and are all a lot of fun. There aren't any (other than maybe the demodog modes) that I groan about hitting, and there are some that put a huge grin on my face. Some light and fun (Quarter Hunt), some SUPER intense (What Mama Says). Some focus on certain shots, while some have a pattern of shots to follow. Most have a "better" way to finish them to boost score/collect maps. Some reward combos, some have a higher score shot, etc. Each season has it's own unique mini-wizard mode (Send it Back and Light the Fire), and there are the Total Isolation 1 and 2 "checkpoints" along the way. Plus 5 Demogorgan modes and 3 Demodog modes. One main multiball (TK), and one final Wizard mode (Final Showdown) plus a victory mode for beating it (Snowball). So that's what...27 modes total?
- does this game provide the feeling of “blowing it up” or do things happen in succession?
Both. It has a great "build-up" like few other games. Every skill level has something cool to shoot for, or their own "wizard mode" of sorts. For some that will be Total Isolation 1, and they will feel like they really accomplished something by getting there. And each of those can have a "blowing it up" feel with big points possible, and lots of fanfare. It never feels linear since there are so many directions to go and the modes are always mixed up, but there is a definite succession in the "check points" along the way (Total Iso 1, Total Iso 2, Send It Back/Light the Fire, Final Showdown, Snowball). The Demo modes are linear, but since they are more of a "side mission", that's ok. And it feels like a big accomplishment progressing through those as well.
- does the game have similar strategy to AFM in that you are trying to manage/time multiballs with demo modes in order to get past them?
I am not super familiar with AFM as I have only played it casually, but a good strategy is usually to stack a season mode with a multiball. This is a bigger advantage with some modes than with others. Three of the five demogorgon modes are multiballs of their own (which can also stack on a season mode).
- Do the demo modes have different visuals/sounds/call outs or are they all the same? Do you progressively need more shots to take down the demo?
All of the demo modes feel different. I am always amazed at how unique they managed to make them each feel even though they are all centered around the demogorgon. Yes, some need more shots than others. Some are single ball, some are multiball. Some require other shots in between demo hits. Some require timing a shot while the ramp is moving up and down (!). Amazing variety, even in these "side modes".
- is there a wizard mode champ/stamp in the high score like there was with rule the universe in afm ?
Yes, each mini-wizard and wizard mode has a high score table now. TI1, TI2, SIB, LTF, and FS all have their own leaderboard, as well as a separate one for Final Showdown Challenge (which can be started separately from the game, like Escape Nublar on JP).
- does the pro lack many video assets compared to the premium/LE?
I have never played a prem/LE, but I do not feel as though I am missing any video. They definitely have more going on at once, but from watching streams it seems as though whenever something major would be on the projector, it is shown on the main screen on the pro instead. It seems like for the most part, when an actual scene is happening on the projector, the main screen is showing a generic base screen (either the lab, the title sequence, or the ouigi board wall) and visa-versa. I could be a little off there, but from watching a few streams, nothing major jumped out as something I haven't seen on my pro...just on the display instead of the projector.
- dirty pool and video modes- are these features coming or probably not?
I doubt it, but who knows.
- if you could change one thing about this game, what would it be?
Hmm...I guess a few shots could flow a hair better, but with a little tweaking they are all good. I would love the right ramp to be a hair wider. It's not unfair, but I find it a little tough of a shot, and I would love if it could be backhandable. It would be nice if the demogorgan and the TK lock on the prem/LE would be better out of the box so people didn't have to tweak them. Unfortunately needing some tweaking right out of the box is simply a reality in all pinball at this point.
I admit, I mostly bought the game because my daughter fell in love with the show and it looked pretty good. I knew I would like it, but didn't know if it would be a keeper. I have been blown away by how much I ended up loving it. The code has evolved so nicely, with pretty much all of my wishes for it being fulfilled, and more. I honestly think it's Lonnie's best work by far. So much to do, and it all feels unique. And smacking the demogorgon in the face never gets old. Ever. It's a great game that unfortunately got lost in a flood of amazing games last year. I hope it continues to find a following as people see how good it really is.

Thank you! very helpful. Game sounds awesome. Didn't realize the demo modes had so much variety compared to the AFM saucer, that is great to hear. The right ramp looks exactly like the AFM right ramp so I think I know exactly what you mean with it being inconsistent to hit. Not a bad thing necessarily. Also, what don't you love about the demodog modes? Do they come up all the time?

#8423 3 years ago

so i've decided to do the right thing and actually go to my distributor to play both Sth and maiden before buying one. Ill let you know if I'm in the club tomorrow!

#8465 3 years ago

So I’m back from my distributor trip and... came back with an Iron Maiden pro. I loved stranger things (played an LE). But I liked Maiden equally and Maiden is getting very hard to find right now, there is supposed to be a July run but they are saying more like September with the possibility of never happening again due to some lack of parts (what I was told Gary said).

I was also told that the UV kit won’t go back into production until mid April...

Stranger things is definitely next on my list, in fact I am debating cancelling my Deadpool pro order for it.

Question, how does the pro compare to the LE in terms of build quality/feel? The game felt more solid than I expected but I’m wondering if that’s just because it was an Le.

#8468 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You can say all you want about the projector not having anything to do with the gameplay, but I think that it and the TK lock (when not pissing you off) take the game to another level.

TK lock wasn’t working and honestly I didn’t miss it. I loved the mood of the machine but I’m not sure how much of that was the projector, it felt a little washed out and I didn’t really pay attention to what was displayed... though I didn’t have a pro there to compare so it could be making a bigger impact than I realize. Honestly I felt like what I’d miss the most is the demagorgon not moving..

#8497 3 years ago
Quoted from palacekeeper:

Thanks Chuck, that's what I figured, but just double checking. Now all I need is to get the UV kit that I ordered back in mid January, and I'll be good to go. With the TK lock and demo working properly now, the game has really come alive and is really addictive!

FYI I was told that UV kits are being made in April

#8531 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Thank wish they would just give an update already. Crazy it’s taking this long. Too bad it’s not similar to munsters or black knight.

Considering a blessing. Every day that goes by is a day without you dropping 1000 on a piece of shit topper.

#8574 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I'll probably get flamed for this, but I have the Pro and don't think the projector is that much of a game changer. The real game changer is the UV kit, which works on both models. That along with my sound mod make it a great experience.

I agree. I was all in on a premium or bust until I played an LE last weekend. The projector is neat but I was over it in two seconds. In fact I thought the coolest moment of the projector was when it showed the pro graphic... I think what I didn’t realize until I played it is that there is still the LCD screen, so the game still feels alive because of it. In fact what I would miss the most is the demagorgon not moving, I thought it was awesome how it was moving when the ramp came down.

#8581 3 years ago
Quoted from palacekeeper:

Chuck makes a good point. Honestly, everyone wants to feel good about the decision they made for whatever model they chose. Most of the pro folks are naturally going to say "yeah projector is no big deal and overpriced" while most of the prem folks are going to say "man can't live without the projector, really makes the game". It's a debate that will never be resolved. Everyone makes their own decision, own it.
It's like cars - the reason there are so many options, trim levels, models etc. is because the value judgments vary so much. Stern is just giving us those choices.

Sure I guess, I don’t own any of them...

#8584 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballer247:

I'm officially joining the club! Just ordered a NIB Premium w/UV kit from Jason at Classic Game Rooms.

He had the UV kit in stock?

2 months later
#10474 2 years ago

just put in an order for a Pro... does anyone have an extra UV kit laying around?

#10507 2 years ago

are the pink monk flipper fans a must buy for this game?

#10570 2 years ago

Would also be interested in buying that decal from yoy

#10614 2 years ago

IN DA CLUB!!!

just lugged my pro in the house

#10625 2 years ago

Finally got the game set up, plays great my demogorgon shot is perfect, feels like it has a magnet to suck in the ball.

Only issues are the left orbit guide sends the ball to the sling and the right orbit switch isn’t registering. I’ll figure that stuff out tomorrow.

Has anyone installed the light up drop targets on their pro? Seems like it might be worth it

#10628 2 years ago

ok so before I start messing with the left orbit rail

the burn it back shot goes perfectly to my left flipper, very repeatable

however the mystery shot tricker out goes hits my left sling

should I leave it or try to adjust?

#10631 2 years ago

Noticed that my saucer wasn’t cut perfectly smooth and has a tiny notch on it. It’s not damaged and is even cleared but was wondering if I should sand it down to make it smooth. I’m a little worried that over time the ball could hit that spot, what would you do?

F0B1D786-39E4-4856-ABBB-F69953C82DD8 (resized).jpegF0B1D786-39E4-4856-ABBB-F69953C82DD8 (resized).jpeg
#10635 2 years ago

ok finally got the left orbit dialed in after 3 hours of bending and adjusting. woof, plays great now!

#10638 2 years ago

Do you recommend cliffys or another type of protection for the drop bank?

#10649 2 years ago

How much taller does the topper make the game? I have very low ceilings

#10653 2 years ago
Quoted from goyom:

7 1/2, so if you got 8 inch above you should be good

thanks! no dice, only have 6 inches. Saves me 700 bucks i guess!

#10691 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyGee:

Hi guys! Just got my Stranger things pro today and the game is fun BUT the ball keeps hitting the glass every time I try to hit the Demogorgon.. It's very annoying.. Anyone else have this problem?

Literally every time or once in a while? Can you hit the demos mouth consistently?

#10737 2 years ago

shaker is a must as it adds to the demogorgon effect imo

#10743 2 years ago

Nicked the ramp as it was going up...

6D4B147C-5438-4257-8428-CB672203A5EE (resized).jpeg6D4B147C-5438-4257-8428-CB672203A5EE (resized).jpeg
#10752 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Yea Ive done that as well on my LE, I think its inevitable...</blockquote we

Yea Ive done that as well on my LE, I think its inevitable...

I’m surprised not everyone ramps are beat to shreds? Any tips on repairing on preventing further damage?

#10772 2 years ago

LOVING this game but they really need to fix the first demodog mode. They should make it a 2 ball multiball with a ball save so you can try and actually hit the targets. Right now the only way to even attempt this mode is to stack it with TK or demo 2

#10774 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I complete the demodog modes all the time. Hit the two targets under the demogorgon as they are pretty safe. The early code had you hitting a lot more to complete I think. If I remember right it was almost double. It's good practice since it's part of the final wizard mode.

Of course its doable but if you're trying to advance in the game its too risky to attempt. I'm surprised they didn't do it this way since its how it works for martian multibal in AFM and its a genius mechanic.

#10785 2 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

No fresh news - Stern is done with Premiums. Another run of Pro's and that's it

Where did you hear that? I know there isn’t a run date but has stern said it’s out of production? Not sure it makes much sense with Pros still being in stock and premiums being in demand. I could see another premium run in anticipation of season 4 later in the year or early next year.

#10834 2 years ago

Having an issue with my drops after switching them out to clear ones to illuminate them

I thought everything went smoothly but when i start a game the drops don’t reset

However when I go into diagnostics and have them manually reset they pop right up

Any ideas? Thanks

#10837 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Did you make the part that goes thru the optical sensors opaque? They won’t detect unless you do something to cover that tab.. nail polish or a decal , possibly sharpie?

You know that went through my mind as a possible issue but I didn’t think the makers of these clear drops wouldn’t do it for you or give you a heads up before installing

Update: that was the issue, used a black acrylic marker and it works fine now

#10859 2 years ago

with all these car mods on this game you would have thought that someone would have made a hawkins van that you can mount upside down on the top of the left ramp

#10879 2 years ago

Ok the illuminated drop target mod is an absolute must for the pro. It looks so amazing in real life that photos don’t do it justice. The mod is sold out on Mezel but it’s very easy to DIY.

Clear drops:

http://pinball-mods.com/oscom/drop-target-stern-p-48.html

^ Crap looks like they just went out of stock here, I think Mr_Tantrum is offering some too

Light strip

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/lighting-strips?_pos=3&_sid=4637cd84f&_ss=r

^ I went with 8 inch frosted blue

Quick connect bulb

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/quick-connects?_pos=11&_sid=4637cd84f&_ss=r

^ just replace the white GI bulb under right ramp with this, you can easily unscrew the bulb socket from under the PF

Full instructions on how to switch out the drops here:

https://mezelmods.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042477414-Illuminated-Drop-Target-STRAN-PRO
0A9044D3-1093-4AE3-8D90-68CC548D878D (resized).jpeg0A9044D3-1093-4AE3-8D90-68CC548D878D (resized).jpeg

#10932 2 years ago

What do you guys think? I intentionally made it a bit crude so it looks like a toy one of the characters from the show could have made.

C4666C3D-BFE2-4A55-A492-2ED456D8696D (resized).jpegC4666C3D-BFE2-4A55-A492-2ED456D8696D (resized).jpeg
#10936 2 years ago

does anyone know where I can get a plasma disk mod?

#10940 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Just picked up a Stranger Things and the bright white GI bulbs are kind of a vibe killer. Anyone replace with daylight or warm white comet? Open to colored options in a few areas but don’t want to purp bomb it haha. Lmk what you did with yours! Thanks all!

I switched three backboard bulbs to blue (three on the right).

#10941 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Hi, we don't officially offer them for Stranger Things, but I have made them for people who have asked. The problem is sourcing the discs, white is very hard to find and I typically don't like buying them from international sellers as the quality can be spotty. My current supplier does not currently have white, only RGB, which we use for the MBR mod. If you can find a white disk (or another color you want), you can have it sent to me and I'll mod it for you.

Thanks, any tips on where to find a white one?

#10946 2 years ago

This pink one looks pretty cool

AUSUKY Mini Pocket Plasma Disk Sensor Lighting Plate Home Disco Party Decor (Pink) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BX3ZQ3Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_3JY37KWPW1HV6MZDJ6B8

#10951 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Plasma disk has no place in this game. Makes no sense.

The entire art work on the playfield and backboard looks like a plasma disk (ie a portal to another dimension), how does it not fit?

#10965 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sorry. Still not seeing it. Makes no sense to me.

It’s literally an animated version of the graphic behind it. I’m baffled by your take lol

#10971 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Telekinesis has nothing to do with electricity, hence my confusion.

As long as you don’t get the art either then

#11027 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Which flipper coils did people around here upgrade to? I didn't even realize that was a thing.

I wouldn’t worry about that honestly

#11126 2 years ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Question for owners - how do you like in in a home environment?
Thinking of picking one up because i like the atmosphere of it, the fan layout, and the center ramp shot. Would love to hear others' thoughts.

There is a ton of content, many modes and mini wizard modes, super fun. The first demodog mode is retarded, other than that I love the code.

#11132 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I like this mode now, other than not knowing when I’ve actually finished it. Stack it with a multiball. Or spam the 2 targets under the demagorgon.

Spamming the two targets is way too risky, and sure if you stack a multiball you might finish it but it’s still better to just focus on the multiball.

It’s just a bad design, way too many hits needed. They should have just made it that you should need to hit each target once with less time and you get a two ball multiball to hit the rest of the targets, like Martian multiball..... Or at least don’t have the mode deactivate the rest of the shots in the game, having to wait to time it out is brutal.

#11135 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

People like us who know the rules will have an advantage in a tournament. It’s easy enough to avoid the shot to start DD until you’ve first started a mode. Yeah, you’re robbed of the ability to spot shots until you get it out of the way. But when that happens I just focus on the right orbit and left ramp.

I agree, I don’t think it’s a game breaker but it’s one aspect that is not great design or very well thought out IMO.

#11143 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Why not? Money gets wired to you. You don't release it for shipping until the money clears. If there is an issue with shipping, that's between the buyer and the shipping company. Zero liability on you.
I personally won't have a game shipped to me. I don't trust shipping companies at all. But if someone wants to buy a game from me and roll the dice with shipping it, that's cool with me.

Agreed zero risk to the seller. I honestly rather sell to buyers that want it shipped, I don’t have to waste my time having a random guy come over and moving the game is a pain in the ass. STI does all the work for you and takes 5 minutes. My games are immaculate and when I sell I don’t hide anything so I know the buyer will be happy.

#11232 2 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Premium is the only way to go IMO on any machine. I want to play the game the way it was intended by the designers. I’ve never bought a pro and prob never will. STh is a perfect example of this. The TK lock is an amazing feature along with the projector and shaking Demagorgan. If you’ve got $5500 to spend I’m sure you can find a way to scrounge up another $2000 for the added features. It is not that hard to dial in the table. It takes a little patience and a bit of trial and error but oh so worth it. Just my opinion obviously but I just feel in the case of STh you lose way to much “settling” for a pro.

IMO pro is the way to go on almost every machine. The designer designed the pros as well, they represent the purest most distilled version of the game. I’m a minimalist at heart and hate paying for “fluff” that potentially just makes the game less reliable. And the premium doesn’t represent the designers vision either since you don’t know what was cut from the BOM before making it to production... I’m sure Brian eddys vision wasn’t for grogu to stand there doing jack shit. The only difference in gameplay between the pro and prem in sth is that you can backhand the left ramp to lock a ball on the pro...

1 week later
#11304 2 years ago

Getting a lot of lip outs from direct shots to the scoop, has anyone tried putting a piece of foam on the metal backstop to deaden the bounce speed a little?

#11306 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I assume that when UV kits start shipping, someone will post here.

I checked with Jason from classic game rooms today, no news on them from stern

3 weeks later
#11508 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

Just got my UV kit today. My distributor got a shipment last week. (Not enough to clear the pre-orders, but enough for me to get mine )
Very cool. Now that I got it installed it seems like Upside Down mode occurs far less frequently

What distributor?

#11511 2 years ago

My pop bumpers are going off randomly. I assume it’s a switch issue though both of them are doing it so maybe not?

2 weeks later
#11655 2 years ago

Just snagged a UV kit on eBay woohoo

#11661 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

My advice is to just order a pro from the run in September. They are still available and, in my opinion, there isn’t a huge difference between the pro and premium for Stranger Things. If you do that, you aren’t holding out with false hope and can start enjoying the pin sooner rather than later…or maybe never.

Yup, you can’t not like the pro if you want a premium. They are the same game. If you love the pro then upgrade if they do happen to do another run.

#11664 2 years ago

Anything related to the TK lock can’t be a reason to upgrade since it could never work.

#11785 2 years ago

400 for an amazing UV mod is "steep" but $600 for a topper is ok? Lol, its only 100 over retail I would jump all over that. BTW i paid 325 for my UV kit from ebay so its worth keeping an eye out...

#11818 2 years ago

So the translucent illuminated drops with the UV light kit looks absolutely unreal. 100% must upgrade your drop targets.

#11819 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I joined the club a month ago with a nice Stranger Things pro. I am really liking the game, even more than I expected. With the UV kit and Cleland's mod, for me it has some of the best lighting effects and sound/music of any game I've played.
I am now debating upgrading to a premium (would need to trade my Tron pro) . I know it has been discussed here on occasion but I would be interested in getting owners thoughts on if the premium is worth the upgrade?... maybe a little unofficial weekend poll
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"9574273bb0a0e7b038146c22ddbb442641fc309a-1629577185-1800"};
//]]>

You should play a premium before losing a tron. I was dead-set on a premium until I played an LE and realized the projector wasn’t a big deal to me. This was back when premiums were available for like 7300 shipped. The swipe feature I could care less about, I don’t think this game needs to be made any easier

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

8,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nicoy3k.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=nicoy3k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.