IMG_3764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3761 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3762 (resized).png
20240410_201325.jpg
abba tk lock (resized).jpg
IMG_3111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3109 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mzhulk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#707 4 years ago

Not everyone likes the same pinball machines, that's why I am buying stranger things LE over JP2 and Maiden.

4 weeks later
#1752 4 years ago

All ready to take my LE in the house

20200216_125537 (resized).jpg20200216_125537 (resized).jpg
#1780 4 years ago

Nothing against pin stadium but I spent 8900 for my LE now people are being cheap and trying to save 100. I purchased the stern kit, it's factory looking, and fits the game perfectly, plus you get the new plastics, it's a no brainer.

#1991 4 years ago

The slings need some kind of sound effects

#2050 4 years ago

Just stretch out the gate just a little and it will never pop out again.

#2068 4 years ago

Is this black diamond going to hold up to a steel ball hitting it, if so might be the answer. I see online there is a grey screen that looks good also

#2134 4 years ago

I have a LE and the only thing i had to do is one of the targets the white paper cover fell off on the first game I just super glued it back on and the demegorgan ball gate fell off and all I did was stretch it. Easy fixes other than that ball lock works great and demegorgan is pretty easy to get the ball in the mouth without any adjustments. Every new machine will have something to adjust but once you get stranger things dialed in this game rocks.

#2137 4 years ago

You want to talk about a game that needed a lot of adjustments was my wizard of oz emerald city. I did more work on that game than any other new game. Brand new game and I spent 6 hours replacing light boards, grinding down one of the pop bumpers becouse it was hitting a metal rail. The list goes on. Stranger things is pretty basic on maintenance compared to other games.

#2155 4 years ago

The target right of the left ramp, just put a little glue and that was it. Could of been becouse the game sat in the cold in my garage for 2 weeks before I opened it but anyway not a big deal. I played my game last night and was able to hit the demegorgan mouth like 1 out of 5 tries with all stock flipper settings and leg levelers all the way down on all four legs.

#2259 4 years ago

I ordered the stern kit, no brainer here. It fits perfectly and works with the code.

#2301 4 years ago

Mine works all the time without any adjustments, I have my leg levelers all flat not incline. I think people are screwing around rising up the back legs to much. My demegorgan shot I can get the ball in its mouth probably 50% of the time unless it's a multiball and I am just hitting the flippers without aiming. I think people are screwing around making to many adjustments, people just need to get better. It's like bowling if you can't get a strike do you blame it on the ball or the lane? No just learn how to make the shot. Sorry if this offends people but I am sick of reading all these complaints about i can't make a shot or my ball gate or target decal fell off. If you know anything about restoring and dialing in pinball machines this is all common easy fixes, and happens with all pinball company's new and old.

#2319 4 years ago

How many times to you need to open your coins door while your playing anyways

#2444 4 years ago

The plastic apron would not fit on the le or premium, it's different becouse the pro has no projector

#2451 4 years ago

Who is selling the black diamond material?

#2559 4 years ago

I think from all the negative talk about this game early and problems that stern is going to do this game up and prove people wrong. Remember brian eddy produce in my opinion 2 of the top 5 games ever in pinball MM and AFM. He knows how to make a fun game. Also shadow is a great game too.

#2568 4 years ago

+1 mine is in also and it looks fantastic, well worth it, adds so much to the game.

#2686 4 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

You were my first feedback for that one, and it works perfectly!

Quoted from cleland:

You guys are really gonna start enjoying this game
Since Pinball Browser was updated yesterday, I have been hard at work with some sound changes.
New Remix Main Theme
End Game Music Remix with sounds bytes from the kids mixed in
Quarter Hunt Music=Devo Whip It
High Score Music = Don't Mess Around With Jim
Boring Quotes Like:
Ball Saved
OhhhhKay
Here you can have that one back
Swapped with sound bytes from the show.
I'm certainly enjoying my time stuck at home and working on much more!

I hope you consider some of the suggestions from me on the multi ball music using the kids Roscoe rowe remix and some of the other music like last ray of light, and plastic world, and maybe even starcourt from season 3. Thanks for all the hard work you are doing making this game even better

#2689 4 years ago

I think you want to keep this game more of a instrumental soundtrack

#2732 4 years ago

Pin stadium seems like it doesn't lite the middle of the playfield and your missing the uv plastics which look great. Stern kit lites the ramps just enough, it's the uv playfield and plastics is whats important.

#2788 4 years ago

If would be cool if the video mode was playing dragons lair, but that would probably never happen

#2919 4 years ago

During multi ball I got a triple jackpot, don't know how I got it. Has anyone else got a triple jackpot?

2 weeks later
#3205 4 years ago

I would go with the LE especially if you love this game and theme. The projector is awsome, and not only does the LE look better it has the upgraded sound package and mirror backglass.

#3361 4 years ago

Congo has like 6 rubber rings, and I put a tab of super glue on the target.

2 weeks later
#3643 3 years ago

If flipper power gets weaker as you play games than maybe you need to install an under playfield fan to keep the flipper coils cool, or what ever is powering the flippers. Same concept as keeping a computer processor cool as it will loose performance as it gets hot. Just a stupid guess.

#3670 3 years ago

Try putting plastic 1/4 inch spacers between the plastic cover and ramp. That way you wont have to bend the metal flap.

#3757 3 years ago

If you pass the ball from left to right flipper there is no need to backhand that shot.

1 week later
#3869 3 years ago

I give stern credit as they are killing it on the code for this game. I hope they add a sound effect to the slings

#3894 3 years ago

Ratings dont mean much, I never rate games. All of my friends who come over love this game. They all say the projector is awsome.

#3906 3 years ago

Not only is stranger things alot of fun, and current the 4th season will be out on netflix next year so will be picking up even more steam and becoming even more popular. I would suggest at least premium as the projector completes the game and makes it unique. I own an LE and it was well worth the extra money. Between the powder coating, upgraded sound system and mirror backglass.

1 week later
#4027 3 years ago

I think mezel is having problems with the motor that turns them. I dont think they made manybor these, I have been wanting one since day 1 and they been out of stock

#4041 3 years ago

Ball will not break the glass, you need to hit that glass pretty hard with a hammer to shatter it.

3 weeks later
#4451 3 years ago

Stern UV kit, spinning arcade sign from mezel mods, and the stern lighted dice shooter rod are a must

1 week later
#4638 3 years ago

Increasing your flipper power will not help with the demegorgan shot. In fact it will make it worst. My suggestion is put everything stock on your game and play it not expecting to be this awsome pinball player where you think you should make the shot 100% of the time. You guys are hacking up your game, the shot was not meant to be easy. You need to cradle the ball and aim to make it, a random shot is pretty much luck.

#4639 3 years ago

And yes its easier to make it with the left flipper, that's the way it is, deal with it.

#4641 3 years ago

One pinsider just said that he is going back to the old ramp from the replacement ramp stern just sent him. So if it's not the ramp than what's the problem? Maybe just have stern send out a new playfield, maybe that will fix the problem.

#4671 3 years ago

Arcade sign probably the best mod for ST, then shooter rod. But I would get both

1 week later
#4809 3 years ago

I sold my walking dead LE a month ago, I like the theme but I hated the layout and found it boring. Stranger things LE I like better and so does everyone else that comes over. And who cares what the game looks when off, it matters what happens when the game is on.

5 months later
#6914 3 years ago

Still missing a sling sound effect, and hopefully a video mode, other than that i am happy with this game.

1 month later
#7664 3 years ago

That chipping is normal in any game around the holes with a ton of plays without any protection. Thats why they make cliffy protectors. You should of put mylar down on high traffic spots as soon as you got your game.

1 month later
#8859 3 years ago

Out of stock before it even comes out for sale, and this is way pinball prices keep going up. O well I will just use that money to buy another arcade machine.

9 months later
#13247 2 years ago

I always pull the playfield out and lay it next to the cabinet, that way I install the art blades perfect.

1 year later
#17427 1 year ago

If anyone is interested i have a projector set peel and stick to replace all the white stickers on the main screen and everything else that I never used. The main screen uses the Black Diamond material and all others uses HD Progressive material. The set is covered with a double sided adhesive film on back and a film on front to protect the canvas surface. Got this from pinside user Rocco paid 260.00 I can sell for 200.00 shipped in USA.

20230401_152922 (resized).jpg20230401_152922 (resized).jpg20230401_152938 (resized).jpg20230401_152938 (resized).jpg
8 months later
#19217 4 months ago

You won't be able to hit the lock with the left flipper, so don't mess with it if it works good now. Flipper fans are a must for this game as flippers will get flipper fade.

1 month later
#20917 82 days ago

This game needs flipper fans, if not as you play the flippers will get weaker and will increase rejects to the lock.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

8,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Covington, LA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Eastvale, CA
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mzhulk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=mzhulk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.