IMG_3106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2775 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2771 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2756 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5170 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1086 4 years ago

What was the "trick" Eddy discovered that allows the magnet to hold the balls almost indefinitely without overheating? I saw this mentioned but there was no explanation.

Anybody know?

2 weeks later
#1898 4 years ago
Quoted from dri:

For the folks in tears over the piss poor projection. A solution has presented itself. This is just a tease. I will provide a more thorough update when this project is done.
[quoted image]

'Bout time somebody did Stern's job for 'em... looks great!

#1935 4 years ago
Quoted from dri:

Because we have no friends to play with as we hang out on pinside all the time?
Anyhow, co-op is the only way anyone is ever going to see Final Showdown, which is a shame. I'll play 4 player games with myself once this gets implemented.

That'll bring the phrase "playing with yourself" to a whole new level. I think this would be a great feature to have when your non-pinball adept friends come over. Instead of holding back so they don't get discouraged you could actually play along *with* them.

Wish more machines offered this. Yeah you could set it to 5 ball or more and alternate but still...

1 week later
#2208 4 years ago
Quoted from waltgman:

Please do post the video. Getting mine tomorrow

There's a hundred "unboxing" vids up already. Why waste more diesel fuel on electricity to put more servers online (that also have to be seriously air conditioned) just to replicate the exact same thing?

#2212 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

You must be in HVAC, haha.

Naah if I was I would love the extra wastefulness and redundancy leading to more AC work

1 week later
#2468 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Awesome decor! I really dig it!
Sorry my contributions to this owner thread have been downers. As a fan of Brian Eddy and ST I really want to love this pin.
I think I’m finally ready to share what’s going on with me in an appropriate and constructive way.
I’m working on doing some videos in my game room for pinball newbies.
As part of that I filmed my “how to unbox your first nib pin” by unboxing my Stranger Things Premium.
Unfortunately, I got into it to discover a brand new playfield with scratches and bubbles in the clear. (At minute 30 on the vid you can see things go off course). The bubbles are in high traffic areas and the scratches are swirly in nature. Like it was wiped down using the wrong methods and not like it’s from gameplay.
I’m taking it as an opportunity to talk about not just unboxing, but also what to do when folks encounter situations where they need to contact support.

My distributor filed a ticket with Stern about a week ago including my pictures and video.
Haven’t heard back yet.
I’m planning on doing a follow up and more videos on many other pinball topics. So I am open to ideas on topics and insights/corrections.
Regarding future videos, is there an appropriate place/etiquette for sharing those things here on pinside?
Don’t want to spam just help and inform since pinball is seeing a lot of newcomers and the amount of info to absorb can sometimes seem overwhelming.

Aren't there already a hundred "unbox your pin" kinda videos already out there for people that actually need them?

#2469 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

Think you for posting this. It helped. A lot. It all but eliminated the ball hitting that sling every time. It looks like there’s a screw in there to adjust that orbit lane though. So as not to have to bend it ? Not quite sure.

Did you try to loosen the screw to see if there was some play there so you don't have to bend it (as much)? That's what I would have done. You might want to loosen a couple of them along that side to see how much movement you might have to work with.

Sounds like you're already past that option anyway.

#2528 4 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Almost looks like they still have the protective plastic layer still on them? But I'm sure you checked that. Hmm

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

8,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
Trade
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lewiston, NY
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=manic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.