IMG_3761 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3762 (resized).png
20240410_201325.jpg
abba tk lock (resized).jpg
IMG_3111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3109 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3108 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kharris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#90 4 years ago

This will be in my collection but I have to wait and see if the prem is gonna be worth the extra 1500

#114 4 years ago

Anybody got one near Northeastern NC? I don’t mind traveling a couple hours. I want to buy a pro but would like to play one first. Thank you in advance.

#116 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Look up Flippers in Grandy. I bet they get one.

Lol bet they don’t I play there every Monday night! Love that place.

#118 4 years ago

I’ve seen stern army banners and Dave was giving out stern army dog tags to weekly winners at one point, but that’s all I know about stern army?

#120 4 years ago

Dave usually buys two copies of all the new sterns. A pro that we play at flippers until the premium comes out which stays at flippers and then he puts the pro on route.

#122 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So they are getting stranger things? Haha. Sorry now I’m confused.

Lol sorry for the confusion, yes he is getting them I just have the next three days off and was wondering where I could go and play now. Don’t know why but I’m super excited for this game. I’m actually putting my baywatch at a friends house to make room for one. I just can’t wait and wanted to play before our machines arrive.

#125 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Then I’d make a trip to Abari. Assuming they have theirs already.

Just mapquested Abari it’s 5.5 hours away don’t want to travel that far. Does anyone know of anything in Va. maybe Richmond or fredriksburg?

#127 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

I'm late to the party as I've been working my butt off more than I should. But I'm excited for this title. Anyone know when footage of the premium/LE will be released? I'm going to wait to try before I buy, but am heavily leaning towards a LE. Happy New Year everyone!

My wife wants the premium too but it seems to me that the projector shows the same thing that is being displayed on the lcd. So I’m going with the pro, pray for me for angering the queen lol.

#133 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

The projector does so much more than just the center "drive in movie" screen.
The projector also shows some cool effects and even a Countdown (or total count?) number on some standup targets. Also the WILL stand-ups are animated and change what they vs static stickers.
The ramps have animation, along with a banner type small screen area above the left ramp
The center LCD will show video clips but also show progress without having to look up. Example the mode on this screen shot, likely the morse code mode and more.
The LCD effects and screens have the ability to make a huge difference on this game... ONLY if the images themselves don't look too washed out and if it looks good in person. So much to the fact it will look drastically different than the Pro in my opinion.
Look at the second screenshot, and you'll also see the main screen is showing a video clip and the center screen shows the mode progress.
And as an added bonus, this lifting ramp that launches the ball in air then the magnet "grabs it" while it's flying will probably be such a cool feature to watch in person.
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

I’m not saying all that stuff isn’t cool, but to me none of it enhances gameplay. I have a twd premium and love it, but the premium added the action button that changed the way I played the game. It doesn’t seem to me that STh doses that.

#142 4 years ago
Quoted from timmmmyboy:

kharris I'm in Fredericksburg and we got one for a location we are opening late Spring. Feel free to msg me. If you're willing to drive up I'm happy to let you play it.

Pm sent thank you

#143 4 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

P.S. I'm feeling like the Pro is going to be better than the Prem for the value. The argument of them not doing a ton of coding for the projector makes sense...We've had 2nd screens not really supported well, a la WWELE and SW.
I could see it being gimmicky; and then the telekenesis lock slowing things down a bit.

This is exactly my thought as well.

#190 4 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

sorry if this has already been answered or not, but has anyone released a gameplay stream of the premium/le? I've been off pinside for a week or so but now im back at work and on pinside lol

No stream of the prem/le yet. Hopefully soon!

#289 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

Where u gonna get it where ur NOT paying full retail. Everywhere I checked it was at least 5899.00. Or in some cases, more then that. I don’t get what your tryin to say.

I got a quote from RMV in pa. For 5299
Pm me and I’ll give you their number.

#291 4 years ago

Well this arrived yesterday just waiting on pin to arrive

1F59FF9D-8E1C-4A78-9D01-ED0D8447835F (resized).jpeg1F59FF9D-8E1C-4A78-9D01-ED0D8447835F (resized).jpeg
#310 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

Yeah! I just ordered my shaker motor too! Along with a couple of cupholders for my machine. Next up, is the lighted speaker kit deluxe !! It’s gonna look so awesome once that’s installed. Hoping I won’t be homeless once the wifey sees it in the basement though. Haven’t told her I ordered one !

Trindawg where are you getting the deluxe speaker light kit from I’m interested!

1 week later
#482 4 years ago
Quoted from timmmmyboy:

kharris I'm in Fredericksburg and we got one for a location we are opening late Spring. Feel free to msg me. If you're willing to drive up I'm happy to let you play it.

BIG SHOUT-OUT!! to timmmmyboy for letting myself and a friend come and play stranger things for six hours lol. This is what our hobby is about, meeting new people, having and having a great time playing the game we love.
Can’t wait to do it again. And timmmmyboy if your ever planning a trip to NC let me know and you can flip my machines.

#484 4 years ago

I found a video of the premium here

#538 4 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Can anyone confirm the backbox speakers are 4inch on the pro at all?
Anyone also able to give a clear full under playfield pic?
Thankyou!

Yes pro speakers are 4”. I bought some kenwood 5.25” and the bigger speaker brackets from pinballlife. I also got the type 13 kit from speakerlights and a shaker from cointaker now if my machine would get here already lol. I’ll post pics when all hooked up.

#546 4 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

If anyone is looking to do a 4" to 5.25" speaker upgrade on a SPIKE 2 game....you might want to give me a bit of time (3 - 4 weeks). I should have 5.25" speaker plates available at a lower price than they are available for now. If you are buying a SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kit with them...they will be a significant lower price than that upgrade can be done now. I plan on having the 5.25" speaker plates at $50 a pair if purchased alone or $25 a pair if purchased with a SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kit.
I know I have been saying this for awhile, but with the 5th prototype set....they have now passed their test fitting and a production order has been placed.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Doug has been awesome with answering all my questions. If I wasn’t so impatient I would have bought my speaker brackets through him. I look forward to my future business transactions with him.

#551 4 years ago

I bought my kenwoods 30 dollars for the pair free shipping from amazon.

#581 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

Anyone else having issues with the center ramp to the demo coming down ? My wife and I were playing tonight and for whatever reason, whenever either one of us got to the demo mode, the ramp wouldn’t come down! The mode was active, but couldn’t hit the demo toy! So I rebooted the machine a couple times but still wouldn’t work. I finally unplugged the game and plugged back in, and then it started working. Although not quite right. Like sometimes, the ramp won’t go all the way down until the ball rolls onto it. It’s so weird. Only my second day having this thing and it’s got me bummed out and kinda mad. Suggestions ?????

Have you checked the one way ball gate in the mystery lane? These have been coming off and can interfere with the ramp movement.

#587 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

Can u explain a little more? I’m new to owning pinball machines so I’m not quite sure what I’m looking for ???

https://www.marcospecialties.com//images/products/500-7048-00/large.jpg

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#607 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

wait till you attend your first pinball show/convention. i HATE crowds, but never had such a great time at a convention in my life as i did @ pincinnati . everyone is just genuinely happy and having fun, hard to explain in words, but it truly is a strong community.

This is so true I have been to the Orlando, Pittsburgh, and Allentown shows, and every year I find myself playing less pinball and more catching up with friends that I have met through the hobby!

#611 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

You actually live in Currituck? LOVE obx! I plan to attend at least 3 shows this year for sure.

Yes I’m in Currituck right off 168 about 15 min from flippers and 40 min from the beach. You have to pass my house to get to both locations if your ever in the area let me know.

1 week later
#843 4 years ago

Just finished putting in a shaker, the LE speaker mod, and a speaker light kit all before putting the balls in the machine , but hey tomorrow is another day!

4E45BF58-1BCB-49AC-A8D8-6C3E9540DA08 (resized).jpeg4E45BF58-1BCB-49AC-A8D8-6C3E9540DA08 (resized).jpeg
#844 4 years ago

Does anyone know where I go to change the speaker settings from 8 to 4 ohms?

#846 4 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

When they added that adjustment the read me said:
- Added adjustments for backbox and cabinet speaker types to the service menu
UTIL->VOL. Supported speaker types are "STANDARD 8 OHM" and "HIGH
PERFORMANCE 4 OHM".

Thank you I was so close I didn’t go through the vol. menu far enough.

#850 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

LE speaker mod? Where can I get this ?

Pm sent.

#875 4 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

That LE speaker mod. Of which components does that consist?
For the backbox I found Kenwood KFC-S1066, is this correct? And the cabinet speaker? Is a filter included?

I didn’t touch the cabinet speaker I will check in the kenwood part number when I get home from work and pm you. I got the speaker lights and purple surrounds from speaker light kits.com. And the 5.25 speaker brackets came from pinball life. The guy from speaker light kits is in the process of making a kit that will come with the lights and the brackets if you want to wait a couple of weeks and you could save about 30 dollars.

#876 4 years ago
Quoted from Rom:

In case of anyone interested I uploaded a video of how mine works with flipper power set to 250 each and centered bubble. Demogorgon shots are at 1:40 and 7:40.

What is the angle of your play field? Mine is at 6 and the bubble is still not in the middle, in fact to get the bubble in the middle I would have to bring the from up. I think the level on my machine is bad. I’m probably just gonna set it to 6.5 and not worry about the level bubble.

#947 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Thanks for that, certainly can use the 300 for something else if it isnt that much of a difference. I did notice you can turn the backbox bulb brightness down, so ill play around with that.

I have mine set up so the backbox turns off when a ball is in play.

#949 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

It would have had to move a lot! It’s really off. The bubble is all the way forward when I pretty much had it in the middle.

That bubble level is junk. I have mine set to 6.5 with a digital level and the bubble level is only half in between the lines. But I set the flippers to 220 and can hit in the mouth from both flippers.

#953 4 years ago

Curious to see if anyone else is having issues with the right orbit? Mine only makes it to the pops 10 percent of the time. Usually it rattles around just in front of the switch so I don’t get credit for the shot and will go up into the pop exit alley then come down hit a spot on the rail and go sdtm.

#1065 4 years ago

I think my game is possessed! I get it dialed in and can make the demigorgon shot with both flippers, then the next day back to square one, and can’t hit it with either flipper.

#1071 4 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I've been looking at mine and i can't get this fix to work. The demogorgon still settles in the middle between the front and rear posts. It feels to me like it really needs a spring at the back to push it forward into the front post cause if I have the glass off and manually place the monster on the front post I make the shot 100% of the time if my aim is good. Then I get the glass on and start playing and nope have trouble hitting it. For me adjusting the cord did nothing. Mine is not pulling at all. I might look into a spring to push it forward. Wouldn't have to be too strong.

I had to unplug the three connectors and re-route the wire because it wa wrapped around another wire bundle that was causing it to pull on the demigorgon. It was also chafing the wire. The pic is before I re-routed.

02169D39-AED0-4344-B767-B0D9E83217F0 (resized).jpeg02169D39-AED0-4344-B767-B0D9E83217F0 (resized).jpeg
#1148 4 years ago

In the mystery award, does anyone know what award map image means?

#1261 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No point in replacing the auto launch assembly with another one in your house as you cannot launch balls with the button yet.
Hopefully stern send you our new parts ASAP.

I am able to launch balls with the button on my pro.

#1332 4 years ago

Big shout out to Dan at pinwoofer what a great product and easy to install. As most of you know I did the LE speaker upgrade on my backbox speakers and also added a light kit. Well it looked great but just sounded ok. I knew the speakers were capable of sounding better. After talking to Dan I bought his kit minus the backbox speakers. Which was a sub and a amp for the sub and the backbox speakers. Worth every penny!

AA28FD2C-0FF0-4D83-9148-E56AA6611546 (resized).jpegAA28FD2C-0FF0-4D83-9148-E56AA6611546 (resized).jpeg
#1341 4 years ago

Can anyone else verify that the demogorgon is rotated just slightly to the right? There is a good amount of play and it is hard to get it back straight. I've got it about as straight as I can but still a bit rotated to the right.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

On my pro it does seem to be facing a little more to the right.

#1374 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

I’m thinking of doing the flipper fidelity speaker upgrade on my STH machine. Anyone have any experience with this brand of speakers ? Recommendations please. Thanks !

I have the flipper fidelity speaker upgrade in my TWD prem. But I like the pinwoofer setup in my stranger things better.

#1375 4 years ago

After extensive research and trial and error I have figured out what is wrong with the demigorgon! It’s the play field glass! It has to be, because whenever I make adjustments I do several shots to see if what I did works. With the glass off I make the shots like butter! But it never fails as soon as I put the glass back on the shot is no longer doable!

#1430 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

Any guesses on what it could be?

How to make the demigorgon shot work correctly!!

#1440 4 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Nothing it stays alone and it dont move ;o)[quoted image]

where is the power wire for the demigorgon? There does not seem to be one in the pic??

#1461 4 years ago

Looking at my demigorgon I can see a piece of metal in the right side of his mouth when viewing from the front. I wonder if it is placed on a skewed? Has anyone taken just the plastic molded piece off of the metal?

#1530 4 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

With all the issues people have had with this game it should have been under $100 or free.

Amen!

#1533 4 years ago
Quoted from timmmmyboy:

You expected all future mods for your game to be free?

Hey Tim. I don’t mind paying for mods but this was already in there from the factory. It should have came with the game. Also is your demigorgon shot still awesome? I can’t get mine to work even after hours of adjustments and tinkering. I have the game leveled with a high end digital level too!

#1535 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Kit contains: New bottom arch w/ LEDs installed, 8 new butyrates, ramp LED boards mounted on install brackets, fasteners.

Oh ok I thought it was just the lights. So you are getting a good amount of things in the kit.

#1537 4 years ago
Quoted from timmmmyboy:

Demo shot still easy on mine (I hit it 90% of the time), no clue why it is so different game to game but counting my luck for now. I guess for some they feel like the PF having a type of ink is enough to justify it "already being there", to me it feels like a cool addition I don't mind paying for much like a topper or any other lighting kit. It isn't cheap but neither is much of anything in this hobby.

I can see both sides of the coin. The kit does come with more then I first thought. I guess I’m just frustrated that my start button was broke, my cabinet speaker didn’t work, one of my light sockets has to be replaced, and my demigorgon shot doesn’t work as advertised. Stern has been great about getting me the parts needed to fix my game. But this should not have come to me like this.

#1538 4 years ago

timmmmyboy is my gc still on the machine or have I been replaced?

#1585 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

well thats what im asking. everybody always seems to poop themselves when stern does a price increase roll out, so if they just raised the overall price of the game from day 1 but it had the uv system and it was listed as a feature on the matrix would we be seeing as big of a reaction as doing it this way and giving people the option if they want to buy it, but not raising the street price the $300.

To play devils advocate here this game already had a price increase, so I think they intended for this to be in there but then decided to do a marketing scheme and see who they could charge 300 again.

#1756 4 years ago

Also I didn't notice it until my son pointed it out but my demogoron looks to not be set on the metal frame correctly. Could be contributing to the shot difficulty. You can see how much metal is visible in the hole on the right side in the pic. Might be why mine looks to be turned to the right a bit. Going to send that pic to stern on Monday and see what they say.
[quoted image]

I posted on here about a week ago about this. Mine is like that too! I probably should have posted a pic as I probably didn’t describe it well enough for others to understand what I was talking about. Keep me updated through your progress on this please!

#1797 4 years ago

Nothing like having 270 mil on ball 2 with an extra ball and the game shuts down and reboots I was in the Morse code mode.

#1874 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

One of my GI bulbs keep blinking off and on. Will come back on if I tap it with my finger. Unfortunately , it’s the bulb that’s right above the right flipper mech.

Is it the purple one? If so mine is doing the same thing.

#1894 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

Yes it was the purple one. I tried to take it out of its socket and I accidentally broke it. So now I had to order some more bulbs from comet pinball. Geez.

Well I switched the bulb with the purple from the left side and it still flickers. It’s the socket or a bad soldering job.

#1906 4 years ago

Does anyone else have issues with the right ramp? I’ve played several machines now where I can go from left to right ramp like with ease but my machine left ramp is like butter but right ramp is very clunky.

#1910 4 years ago

I got 190mil in total isolation! I started the mode and then started 2x scoring! Ended up wit 400 and some mil.

#1915 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

And I just bought a table cart to move my pins around from harbor freight. It works, but I have to take off the Handle in order to get it in far enough to lift my machines. Any advice or mods for this ?

Yes I saw a hack on YouTube for it. I think Cary hardy did it.

#1934 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Also the grow dart animations for the pops are awesome. Not sure how many times he grows, but I’ve seen level 2

I’ve seen the baby one which is the start then he grows bigger on the second one and the third he looks like a demodog! It’s really cool. There may be more but that’s all that I have seen.

#1936 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You’re crazy. I’ve been close already. The game gives out EBs like candy.

?? I usually only get one extra ball per game how is your machine setup? I usually get it by starting the third mode and then collecting it. I see there is one if you can get 20 loops around the burn it back but I have yet to do that.

#1939 4 years ago

If you hold both flipper buttons in you can start competitive mode, how do you start cooperative mode?

#1962 4 years ago

Stern got back to me that it was supposed to come as a kit with the graphic, ramp, hardware, and instructions. He is trying to figure out what happened right now so hopefully hear back by end of day.
My distributor got a notification from Stern that the ramp kit is now available to resolve the shot difficulty issue so it looks like there was a general blast to distributors to try and get the word out.

Just got my ramp today directly from stern and mine is the same as yours, not a kit. Guess I’ll be back on the phone with Chas or Pablo. Ugh!

#1963 4 years ago

Here is my new ramp. Looks like hot garbage! Even when the decal gets put on that black mark will be visible. Now I wait for yet another ramp.

E73FD2B5-CE42-4891-98F8-EAA882AFCA88 (resized).jpegE73FD2B5-CE42-4891-98F8-EAA882AFCA88 (resized).jpeg
#2002 4 years ago

Is it possible to get the triple super on the pro model??

#2003 4 years ago

Draining on Morse code still causes reset even on code .85!!!

#2006 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Finally figured out what The root cause of my my magnet lock difficulties are.
Every time I fire up the game and start playing for the day, it works perfect. Then if I play for a while the shot becomes progressively harder to make it to the magnet.

I think this is the same issue I’m having with my demigorgon shot. The first couple of games all is good but after that it is not doable because ball keeps hitting too low.

#2048 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I always take a small punch and hammer it out gently from the underside.

This is how I do it as well

#2070 4 years ago
Quoted from cuebert:

I got my new ramp on Friday.. unfortunately, I did not have time to tear down and replace it. Just looking at it though, there's a huge pitch difference!

Did you get a kit or just a ramp? My ramp came and it didn’t even have decals on it! There are more issues as well, but stern said they would fix it and send me a kit.

#2115 4 years ago

Anyone heard anything on the replacement ramp kits? Pablo asked for pictures of the ink on mine but have not heard back since and no shipping notification of the kit

I sent Chas the pics of my ramp last week. I usually don’t get any feedback. Just get a box on the doorstep.

1 week later
#2437 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Man, thats not what i was hoping haha. I didn't check my incline, but the bubble was all the way at the top at first. I just brought it back a bit as it was crazy fast. The bubble is still over the line though.

Push on the level tube to make sure it’s seated correctly.

#2500 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Correct. You can’t put the metal one on a pro.

Why cant you??
The pro has the holes drilled in the play field but there are screws in them. I think if you remove those screws it can be done. I’ll get pics when I get home from work.

#2508 4 years ago

Here are the pics of my pro. See the holes are there, I think you would just need to remove the screws.

DC6033CF-D853-499A-A474-5B714D85A3AF (resized).jpegDC6033CF-D853-499A-A474-5B714D85A3AF (resized).jpegDD42510A-B2C4-4ED7-9A94-24917BCB7429 (resized).jpegDD42510A-B2C4-4ED7-9A94-24917BCB7429 (resized).jpeg
#2510 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The metal one also has two screws that attach to the lockdown bar hooks. Does the pro have those too?

Can you take a pic for me so I can confirm or deny?

#2512 4 years ago

Is this what you mean?

88845BED-D4BC-49B1-AAD2-C3C2DDC52576 (resized).jpeg88845BED-D4BC-49B1-AAD2-C3C2DDC52576 (resized).jpeg
#2590 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yes it’s the left outlane save.

I think this will to be changed as if I’m not mistaken there is another spot in the mystery line up for spell of protection?? It may just not be coded in yet.

#2598 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

[quoted image]

Did you use the kenwoods as well? Or go with a different brand??

#2617 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Happy 400th play![quoted image]

Do you know why the total games and lifetime games are different? Mine is that way too but I’ve never reset anything? Is it due to code updates?

#2618 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just the stock LE kenwoods in here. I think Doug recommends to buy those if you want to upgrade the premium

I used the kenwoods that come in the LE in my pro as well. I also put a pinwoofer kit in mine as the stock sub was not working at all. Now I have a Pyle sub and cab and backbox have amps. There wasn’t a kit when I did mine. The guy from speaker light kits was in the process of making a kit but i couldn’t wait

#2619 4 years ago
Quoted from dri:

Those are the people filling their games with plastic trash toys and have the nerve to call out "Loaded with mods" in the classifieds.

I’m getting pin stadiums Uv kit and don’t feel foolish at all! Also don’t have plastic trash toys in my game! There is another thread for those bullshit comments!

#2645 4 years ago

BIG SHOUT OUT!! To chuckwurt for the how to video yesterday. I still have a little tweaking to do but oh man what a difference! I finally made it to the second isolation! Damn 6 balls is crazy LOVE THIS GAME!

ADBD1C86-BD44-4315-A632-8E1DB06F5892 (resized).jpegADBD1C86-BD44-4315-A632-8E1DB06F5892 (resized).jpeg
#2678 4 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

How did you get your speakers like that?

I bought kenwood KFC-1366s speakers off amazon, two 5.25 spike2 speaker plates from pinball life, and the le speaker kit and purple speaker surrounds from speaker lights.com. You do have to cut wires and use but splices to do this mod.

#2713 4 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Cool idea! Im waiting to do a trade for a pro and pretty excited. Ill be tuning in for sure!
Does the UV kit make it really dark when playing or does it illuminate the playfield pretty well? Some photos make it look super dark, but some of the other photos make it look almost blue and bright, which I'm hoping for

If you are looking at photos of the uv kit on here be advised there are two different kits that people are showing off. One from stern and one from Pinstadium.

#2716 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

...and some people think one of them is awesome. The other one actually is.

I went with the Pinstadium kit. Same price but it will also brighten the play field. To each there own. I think both kits are good just depends what you want out of it. If I was just going for the uv I would have went with the stern kit.

#2740 4 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I didn't give you the down vote, but you posted the same pics of your game with the Pinstadium kit installed in at least 3 threads that I saw. There was a time when many of the game threads were getting clogged up with these kind of posts so understandably it still rubs some people the wrong way. There is a dedicated thread for pinstadium where before and after pics are welcome.

With all the other pics that get posted here I don’t see the problem?

#2789 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Just completed installing dugfreez complete 5.25 set into my premium, they look great and i am super happy with them, just need to mess with the EQ for the new speakers. chuckwurt i have the same speakers the le's have, mind going into your settings and telling me what they are set at? Stern is now putting out a separate premium and le code file and i am wondering if the differences between them are sound settings for the different speakers the game uses.

I did this 2 months ago before there was a kit and I had the same issue. There is not enough to push those speakers you need an amp. I went to pin woofer got his kit minus the backbox speakers. So I got two amps one for the backbox and one for the Pyle sub In the cab and man what a difference! With the cleland code I play the game with vol on 5 and it rocks! Hope this helps.

#2810 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Demodog mode needs a little tweaking as well. I wish you could stack with a mode.

You can stack but you have to start the mode first.

#2870 4 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

So finally got my projector working. This game is so freaking good. I'm curious to try a pro because I can't imagine the game without the projector. It's sooo good.

I love my pro, and I’m usually a premium guy! Didn’t like the lock and the projector on the ramps so I went with the pro, and I’m happy with my choice.

#2876 4 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I received my Pin Stadium UV kit yesterday. I am very pleased with the results. The ramps look awesome during the Upside Down!

How do you have yours set up mine is nowhere that bright? And I’m not getting anything in the middle? The top pic is yours the bottom is mine.
7B7AE6C1-DC51-432D-8EEA-E661819034C9 (resized).jpeg7B7AE6C1-DC51-432D-8EEA-E661819034C9 (resized).jpegB88BEBE1-59CB-467F-B788-1B58EAFCCB2E (resized).jpegB88BEBE1-59CB-467F-B788-1B58EAFCCB2E (resized).jpeg

#2879 4 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

It looks like you have the UV light setting on in adjustments. Is your GI up to 100%?

Yes. I’ve been in contact with Scott at pinstadium and he has been great to deal with, I’m gonna send them back to him on Monday and he is gonna look at them. I was just wondering if there was something I could try in the meantime.

#2902 4 years ago

Didn’t do well in the combo area today but I did do this!

29BC202A-2936-49C4-8D9C-F3876E356E5F (resized).jpeg29BC202A-2936-49C4-8D9C-F3876E356E5F (resized).jpeg
#3014 4 years ago

Anyone else find themselves avoiding save will and follow the compass? Realized tonight I was subconsciously avoiding them. All of the other modes I go for but when those two are lit I tend to go for the pops.

I always avoid mirkwood just because I can never finish it. My right ramp is clunky so there isn’t much comboing the ramps.

#3061 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That sucks! How is your ramp clunky?

The ball never travels cleanly up and around the right ramp. When I get a chance I’m gonna fiddle with the targets at the opening of the ramp. I think the ball may be grazing the targets just enough to effect travel.

#3063 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That will happen when you miss the shot.

I thought I was the only one that missed a lot until I watched your stream! Got eem!

#3066 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

True story. I’m about to rip the right ramp especially out of my game and burn it in the back yard.

Lol! You take it way better then me, that’s why I don’t stream! My temper is ridiculous. I yell and cuss the dogs all leave the room and my wife calls me an idiot!

#3068 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

True story. I’m about to rip the right ramp especially out of my game and burn it in the back yard.

Whole new meaning to “Burn it back” lol!

#3070 4 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Marshall at Little Shop of Games hooked me up! Great service as always.
I’ll have a complete Pro UV kit to sell at a discount if anyone wants it. Just DM me.

Pm sent!

#3104 4 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Pro owners are you happy with your decision or is premium the way to go?

I have a pro and couldn’t be happier with my choice. Don’t get me wrong I do like the middle screen on the prem and le, but hate the way the ramps look. Nothing on the prem or le affected gameplay so I went with the pro this go around. Still love my TWD prem though!

1 week later
#3305 4 years ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

I am also replacing all the rubbers with titan rubbers, can't decide on what color to use for these either.
cheers
Trevor

I built a clear kit on titans website. If you go to stranger things it’s there all sizes and quantities.

#3315 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Have you done your whole game in Titans? When I did mine I had to upgrade a few in the back to bigger sizes cause titans can run a little tight/small on some ring sizes.

Yes I did the whole machine. The sizes I used are referenced in the kit that I made. The back ones are a bitch to put in I had to remove quite a bit of stuff to get them in.

#3347 4 years ago

The lower gi light on the left flipper guide closest to the flipper, the white one, is flickering a lot on my machine suddenly. I noticed in one of the streams that Deadflips was doing the same. Seems a little soon for an LED to be going. I've already pulled the led and reseated it but that didn't resolve it. The other led is fine. Guess it's time to look at the socket. Ironically I have the same light doing it on my f-14 but I know that socket is corroded and needs replacing. Anyone else have this happen?

Mine does this but it’s the right side. It started with the purple light but now both are doing it.

#3357 4 years ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

great thanks,
got any photos?
cheers

Yes I posted pics on titans web site. I will post here as well.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#3367 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Hate to be lazy but I am probably ordering the stern UV kit. Anyone had the rubber ring list for STr pro? I am thinking of getting the glo bands from titan.
Thx

I made a clear kit on titans website use that for guidance just change to the color you want.

#3385 3 years ago

Question for you all. I was just noticing on my left ramp looks like it's melting from the LED under it. I'm not sure how that is possible but the ramp graphic looks messed up and you can see plastic warping a little where the light is. The light does touch the ramp but I thought those don't get too hot. Just wondering if others see this before I contact Stern.

Mine is doing this too!

1 week later
#3474 3 years ago
Quoted from Nazz26:

Sound is better, I notice better highs but I did the mod more for the speaker light kit.

I did this mod back in January or early February can’t remember, but you need an amp to really benefit from those kenwoods! I used pinwoofer because it came as a kit but if you under stand speaker stuff you could probably save money. I got an amp for the backbox and one for the cab. And an eight inch Pyle sub in the kit. I have my vol. set on 5 and it’s super intense!

#3475 3 years ago

Anyone else have over 1k games played on their stranger things or do I really have a problem??!!

#3547 3 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I know full well that this is just superstition and self-fulfilling prophecy, but do any of you guys find that as soon as you start certain modes, it's insta-drain? For me, it's What Mama says. As soon as eleven declares that she wants to see Mama, into the drain goes my ball- Ha!

For me it’s any mode

#3589 3 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

After I installed the new code I had my personal best game and set the GC at 937M.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/612468437

Great score!! I on the other hand have been playing like hammered dog shit! Ever since the new update

#3590 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I'm getting a new ramp How hard to replace it? Since I am ordering glo bands I'm wondering if the post sleeves are easy to swap on each side if I am changing the ramp.

Posts are easy it’s the 3 back by the pops that are ass kickers!

#3627 3 years ago
Quoted from Gee_Bananas:

n00b here,
Don't own a single pin and considering a STh Premium as our first for the fam. Code aside, all the mech problems kinda scare me (TK ball lock, ramp gap, flipper power, ball post...etc.) especially for someone who has NEVER worked on a pin before. I'm not adverse to being hands on, just wondering if it's worth the trouble/$ for a first time pin owner; especially since I may not even know if there is actually a problem!
Local dealer is selling a premium, with UV kit. I don't know how many plays it has, and don't know if he's tweaked it/tuned it all the way.
Go for it? Get a NIB from a distributor? Or go with a safer option for a first pin?

I went with the pro, I’m usually a premium guy but for this title the pro is great! Less fiddling and more playing!

#3715 3 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Just purchased an Le from Frankmac. Good dude by the way! I'm considering installing the PinStadium Light kit for UV lighting over the Stern offering. Good idea, or not?
Thanks,
Zamp

I have the pinstadium lights and love them. I went with the combo not just the uv and really like how well it works!!

#3801 3 years ago

My kit has them all listed it’s just for clear rubber but you can go in and change the color.

#3802 3 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

What audio settings are you guys using with your 5.25" speakers? What's the default with the LE?
4 Ohm doesn't sound good

I’ve been saying this for months now, but I’ll say it again... to get the full potential out of those kenwoods you need to install an amp. I’m running two amps one for the backbox and one for the Pyle sub I got in the cab.

#3854 3 years ago
Quoted from spikedbat:

I've got a nice car audio Zapco amp I could use for this, can you explain your setup a bit in detail? What are you using for inputs??

I got a kit from pinwoofer minus the backbox speakers. I called and talked to the guy and let him know I didn’t need the backbox speakers he took 30 dollars off the kit. Well worth it in my opinion I play the game with vol on five now but when guests come over I’ll push it to 9 and damn what a difference!!

3 weeks later
#4132 3 years ago
Quoted from Bzamborski:

Looking for suggestions
I cannot get the damn thing set so I can ever hit the demo in the mouth. I’ve tried adjusting as much as i know how.

Is there a suggested cleaning agent for the white surfaces that that projector shows on? I have a lot of marks and wasn’t sure how to best clean.

When I first got my game I was adjusting it like crazy. Just make sure it’s level and 6.7 slope. Also there was a wire that was making my demo tilt back a little(there are pics in this thread on how to fix this) after this mine just got better with time. Have to brake that hole in!

I use novus 1 on my Playfields Ramps and Rubber. Hope this helps.

#4207 3 years ago
Quoted from dri:

The mystery is so f'd up in 0.94. I literally tried to get nothing but bullshit for 2 hours today. On quite a few occasions I got Demogorgon Ready, when Demogorgon was already ready. Add time, when there were no timers running (add time is also guaranteed if you have ball save ticking it seems). And, to rub it in, bonus held on ball 3.
I got bullshit twice, once during the demodog attack and demogorgon, couldn't make out anything. Second time I got a clean one. Way to much effort put in here for what it is. [quoted image]

I’m with you I think the bullsh@t mode is well bullsh@t! Pun intended it very underwhelming. But I think it’s because I had my hopes up for a video mode. I think video modes are a great way break up the madness and fun if integrated well. I love the video modes in my Indy, shadow, and Houdini. The one in my rob zombie is just ok, but I still strive to get it.

I’m glad you brought up the mystery awards I thought I was the only one who noticed that you get things you don’t need or can’t use.

#4208 3 years ago

Just a thought but has anyone got the stranger points mystery award? I noticed that the score was all ones and zeros is there a binary code hidden message? I don’t know how to read binary but just a thought.

#4212 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It is 8 digits, which is a byte, so that's suspicious. But if you run it forward you have 216, and if you run it backwards, you have 27. Neither seems especially significant offhand. Pretty sure it's just about the Elevens.

Damn it would have been cooler if there was a hidden message.

4 weeks later
#4720 3 years ago

Tired of waiting for a topper so I improvised!

F252E1DC-EBB5-403B-8125-11309EF737B2 (resized).jpegF252E1DC-EBB5-403B-8125-11309EF737B2 (resized).jpeg
#4753 3 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

I spoke too soon...
I looked at all the connectors and cables and they seemed fine. After lifting the playfield and checking all connections I do the ramp test. Everything works. I have gone as far as testing the ramp 15 times up and down. But after about 6 to 7 games the ramp gets stuck in the middle again.
I see the switches you are talking about. They look good but not sure. Is it possible one is bad? Which one is the "home"? I cannot tell. TIA!

Check to make sure your one way ball gate didn’t come loose and interfere with ramp movement.

#4768 3 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

Not sure if I understand. can you show me a pic? Thanks!

The one way ball gate by the mystery shot has a tendency to come loose I’ve seen it interfere with the ramp movement before.

#4769 3 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

New code is fun and love the new multiball rules...especially Total Isolation 2! This game is climbing up on my home favorites list to play.
[quoted image]

I liked ti2 better as a six ball multi ball but the new one is still super fun!

#4770 3 years ago

Light the fire mode not complete but it does have a good cut scene programed in. Send it back is awesome and I just made it to the billionaire club today is a good day.

AB8A65BF-488D-4AFD-9D93-25440992F1EB (resized).jpegAB8A65BF-488D-4AFD-9D93-25440992F1EB (resized).jpeg
#4773 3 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

You motivated me to play a little better. I had Final Showdown ready and I missed the ramp and drained This game is just so much fun.

Damn good score. You did better then me I drained while trying to start the last demigorgon mode. That’s all I had left to light final showdown. One day I will see it lit! I know what you mean by this game being fun, I have 8 other machines that are pretty jealous because this is all I’ve been playing since January. And I have some great titles like ij lotr shadow TWD prem and Spider-Man to name a few.

#4796 3 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

I truly believe that this game got the hate because the UV Kit was sold separately. In my case I didn't mind and got it. I absolutely love it.

The Uv sure didn’t help the hate, that’s for sure. But this game has been hated on since it came out the gate. I think it’s gonna be like TWD people hated that game before it was finished now the same haters think it’s one of the best coded games out. Give it time to marinate this game will be a classic.

#4802 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Let's not get too crazy.
Lyman made TWD great. This will not be TWD. Lonnie has a code ceiling for whatever reason. That said, it will be fine if you're not expecting a Lyman masterpiece.

This pin actually sits next to my TWD pin and I play this way more because I think it’s better hell I would sell my TWD today if my wife would let me! She doesn’t even play she just likes the show and thinks the pin looked cool

#4835 3 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

Seriously considering purchasing pinwoofer’s new speaker kit for my machine. It looks a lot cleaner of an install then their previous versions. Anyone have a pinwoofer system installed in their machine?

I have the older model and love it! The new one is definitely a cleaner look though.

#4836 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Thanks. I really don’t want to replace the kenwoods in my game, so I would probably get the amp only then buy my own replacement cabinet sub. Might ask Dan if he will sell me one a la cart.
The sound in this game is good so a Pinwoofer amp could really take it up a notch.

You don’t have to replace the kenwoods. I talked to the owner of pinwoofer when I bought my setup and he didn’t include the backbox speakers and took off 20 dollars.

1 week later
#4906 3 years ago
Quoted from Powerhouse47:

Just installed mine over the weekend. They sound cleaner and step up. Make sure to keep game volume at 15 and adjust volume through the amp.

I am running first gen pinwoofer with 5.25 kenwoods in the backbox I turn my amps all the way up and put my master volume on 4 or 5. It sounds great I’ve had this setup since February so I don’t even remember what it sounds like stock. But do you think it would sound even better if I tried your method?

#4912 3 years ago

correct, plus lower volume in machine can causes audio to cut in and out. AMP need MOAR POWER. volume at 15 is what the pinwoofer suggest to properly make adjustments on the amp

Just changed my settings like you said, MAN WHAT A DIFFERENCE!! This is how it was intended. Sound is clearer and bass is deeper.

#4914 3 years ago

JACKPOT!
“Easy there Buddy” goes down a lot smooth with some of that sweet Hopper bass voice.

Yeah now I know why the kit came with the felt strips for the glass.

#4920 3 years ago

Made it to the final showdown tonight! The place holder animation is cool but I can’t wait to see the actual mode! Not my best score but 1.2 billion isn’t bad.

#4922 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That’s impressive. It’s tough on the new code.

I’ve changed my play style up I now focus on the drops when the ball save is on. I don’t even try to hit mode shots till ball saver is off.

#4927 3 years ago

Great score feels good to get all the BRE initials off your game!

#4930 3 years ago
Quoted from FredZZZ:

Amazing send it back wizard mode done !
I was missing a shot for the light fire mod and the final showdown...
This game is so cool as freaky [quoted image]

Well done sir! This is the first game in the 2 billion club that I have seen.

#4977 3 years ago

Had a helper today! He is so proud of himself. He hasn’t stopped playing since his install. I work 3pm till 1am so this was a must have, because when I get home and wanna play everyone is asleep!

5853E141-6BAE-4179-AD96-DED3FAF24D6A (resized).jpeg5853E141-6BAE-4179-AD96-DED3FAF24D6A (resized).jpeg5A05F709-168E-4C43-B049-62236FCFF9A0 (resized).jpeg5A05F709-168E-4C43-B049-62236FCFF9A0 (resized).jpeg
#5012 3 years ago
Quoted from dri:

Thanks! But what is the deal with a 40M Barb shot? Is that if you one-shot it?

I one shot where’s barb yesterday with 2x scoring going on. 80 mil for one shot is crazy awesome!

#5019 3 years ago
Quoted from sbauers73:

just finished monster hunting yesterday and game froze and reset directly after. Anyone have this happen?

Are you running the latest code?

#5020 3 years ago

So I've had the two lights under the left flipper that have been flickering since I got the machine. A while back Stern sent me new bulb sockets so I could replace them. Now that I have the machine apart I can see why they are flickering. They are pressed up against the wood so the full vibration from the playfield is hitting them. Now my question. How in the devil am I supposed to replace those staples? Is there a special tool for that? It must be really powerful as I don't think any of my staple guns could penetrate the playfield. Let alone get them anywhere close to where the staples need to go. These must be some of the first things populated on the playfield when they are building them. [quoted image]

I have the issue with my right flipper Inlane lights.

#5032 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I see lots of people talk about headphone jacks so they can play while people sleep. Isn’t the machine itself too noisy with all the mechanical noise going on? I know I’d get shot if I played at 3am volume or no volume.

Nowhere near as loud as the kenwood backbox speakers and Pyle sub pushed by pinwoofer amps

#5033 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

One of the reasons my wife is the best. We rock out until the sun comes up sometimes. Volumes are LOUD.

My wife goes to work at 6am me not until 3pm so when I get home at 0130 she is asleep

#5039 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Can someone tell me what the center button does? I've never seen it lit and am tired of googling. I can't find anything.

Hopefully the new code update will add some applications for the center button.

1 week later
#5241 3 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Thought I had fixed the Demogorgan not accepting clean shots with a slight forward bend of the bracket when disassembled. Not I've caused this. Time to bend it back a bit!
[quoted image]

If you check the wire bundle going to the demigorgon you might find that it’s too tight and pulling the demigorgon back slightly. I had to re-route my wire bundle.

#5244 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

An American using mm, almost unheard of

I use mm in America 9mm and 5.56mm

#5273 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Coil cooling kit update - I have all the manufactured parts and illustrated instructions ready to go, but the foam insert that holds everything in place during shipping had to be sent back because it was cut wrong. So probably looking at another 7-10 days before the foam is fixed and I receive it to start shipping the Spike2 coil cooling kits. Sorry!
[quoted image]

I’ve been following this and am wondering if this is needed on the pro model as I dont have the diverter on the left ramp?

#5278 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Backhand right ramp is another.

I backhand the left ramp all the time but I’ve never tried the right ramp didn’t know it was possible.

#5285 3 years ago

Where do the fans get power from? I have several mods and what to make sure I have a spot to plug them in.

#5288 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Ticket dispenser connector. I was pretty sure no one (or almost no one) was using that and it supplies more than an amp of power, which is way more than even 4 of these fans pull (in a 4 flipper setup). I put a rectifier diode and a 1a fuse on the line though, just in case, to protect the node board. It's a clean install.

Can you show me a pic of it connected please I think I’m already using that.

2 weeks later
#5488 3 years ago

Has the scoring changed or am I just playing like crap lately because I have not hit a billion since putting the .98 code in?

1 week later
#5637 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

There are a couple people here that got pinwoofer for their game. lodgingdolphin for his LE, and one other person for their pro.
I’ll let them chime in, but I’ve used Pinwoofer before and it’s amazing if you want upgraded speakers and added amplification.
But I just have the powered sub on my LE and I think it’s plenty good. Definitely get that at a minimum. The game feels soulless without it.

I upgraded my pro backbox speakers to the kenwoods that the le uses and added the pinwoofer kit. The amps are a must to push the speakers! Love my setup!

#5638 3 years ago

I’m not mad about the code not coming out yet but the lack of communication disappoints me. Stern came out and said the code was gonna be out by the end of September. Why if they knew it wasn’t gonna be ready inform us that to expect a delay!

#5640 3 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

We waited over a year for the GB code....so
I wouldn't be outraged just yet

Not outraged just disappointed in the lack of communication

#5644 3 years ago

I'd rather they release it when they think it's ready then release it with a ton of bugs. Fact is the last few releases were mainly the season wizard modes which I have not even seen yet.

I’m with you I just wish they would have let us as consumers know what’s going on instead of keeping us on a string. It wasn’t too hard to post about the intended release, would have been just as easy to post about a delay.

1 week later
#5780 3 years ago
Quoted from Lilpro66:

Titan kit is missing the 3/16 o-ring and the two slim tapered posts.

The kit I made has everything just change the color from clear to the glow. Look for the kit made by Kenneth h

1 week later
#5910 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Considering selling my JP pro for a ST premium ... Those who own both, would you do it? My biggest hesitation is the lack of humor and overall darkness of the theme. Is it a "scary" game to play? Is there any humor? I am kind of wuss.

This is something only you can answer. It doesn’t matter what opinion others have of these games. Your opinion is the only one that matters. I don’t care for Jp but I also don’t care for taf and everyone raves over that one. I also just sold a TWD prem because it just sat. I have more plays on my st that is less then a year old then I did on my TWD that I had for three years. TWD is a so called masterpiece code, but I didn’t like it. DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!

#6062 3 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Very close to 1,000 plays (since January) - most of them are mine, and I love the game as much as day 1. I usually flip games fast. There’s something special about this one.
[quoted image]

Got mine in house January 24th, I might have a pinball problem!

115986C6-3198-4D14-9EA3-39DB27288903 (resized).jpeg115986C6-3198-4D14-9EA3-39DB27288903 (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#6446 3 years ago

Damn no video mode!

#6475 3 years ago

Is anyone else running into problems downloading the new code? I keep getting to 2.8 of the 2.9 gigs and it says 0 bites per second. It’s happens 4 times now.

#6592 3 years ago
Quoted from Ajonh:

hello all ,
get to download the pro v1.0?

Yes but it took me 5 tries. I think sterns servers are bogged down because several updates dropped on the same day.

#6612 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No need to have connections. Just call around. I recommend JJ at game exchange, Trent at Tilt amusements, or Zach at flip n out. I believe they will all ship to you.

BallyKISS1978 I got mine nib shipped to me for 5k. Your not saving any money buying the used one for 4500 and then getting it shipped.

#6683 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I would pick it up. Where did you get yours for $5k? Are you happy you got the pro?

I went in with a friend and we got two. Don’t know the distributor. I love my pro it’s all I play. Sometimes I forget there are 7 more games in my collection.

1 week later
#6787 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

The hex post? It’s not touching the chin. [quoted image]

You could also check the wire bundle coming out of the demigorgon. Mine was pretty tight causing the demigorgon to tilt back a little. From under the play field push some of the wire through to give it a little slack.

#6790 3 years ago

I’m off all next week so I’m gonna take the time to dial in my pro. Is there any videos of left orbit adjustment and demigorgon adjustment? I’ve tried to search but no luck I’m using a phone so it’s not the best.

1 month later
#7366 3 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

Has anyone installed the pin stadium “things” uv kit? Whats your opinion? I have the regular uv kit installed but the ramp glow looks cool.

I have the pinstadium kit in my pro and love it. Not only does it do the Uv for upside down but I can also change light color put into the machine

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kharris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=kharris and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.