IMG_3761 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3762 (resized).png
20240410_201325.jpg
abba tk lock (resized).jpg
IMG_3111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3109 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3108 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdoz2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2602 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Got mine installed yesterday, it is awesome! Anyone trying to save a few bucks on an aftermarket solution is foolish......

Why?

Picking up a pro from a friend and pinstadium version looks just as good but covers the whole playfield.

Is it the missing plastics and apron that make you think the stern is better? Does pinstadium not integrate with the upside down modes as well or as often?

Edit: guess my genuine questions came across sarcastic

#2607 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It follows the code just like the stern one does. But you will have to attach Pinstadium to the sides of the cabinet (if that matters to you).
You will also not get the plastics which really help transform the whole game.
Pinstadium hits the whole playfield and does have a cool ramp glow affect since they mount outside the ramps, but I found the stern kit to be very bright that it kinda does the same thing.
Since I’ve seen both, I felt the stern option was best for me. My main worry from stern was going to be it looking hideous attached to the ramps and also that they wouldn’t be bright enough.
Plenty bright, and you don’t even notice the strips until they turn on.

Awesome, thank you for the explanation!

#2630 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Did you watch the video? I cover it all in there. Make sure the nuts are nice and tight (that’s what she said), then to have the ball fire more to the right, bend the hood down and to the right.
To have the ball fire more to the left, bend the hood down and to the left.
Every slight adjustment to this hood should send the ball on a different path. Keep adjusting until you get it where you want it.
Put the game in switch test while you’re doing this so you can test the saucer kick out over and over again. Just like in the video.

Thanks for taking the time to make that!

#2704 4 years ago

Cool idea! Im waiting to do a trade for a pro and pretty excited. Ill be tuning in for sure!

Does the UV kit make it really dark when playing or does it illuminate the playfield pretty well? Some photos make it look super dark, but some of the other photos make it look almost blue and bright, which I'm hoping for

#2775 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I wonder what the designer intended of that VUK, it seems poorly designed. I mean wow it hits two targets if they are up. Wow. Doesn’t seem to me it was meant to hit the burn it back loop, that’s an odd angle for it. Anyone know what the designer intended?

I rewatched the reveal stream and Brain Eddy mentions it’s suppose to hit the targets. The burn it back feed is way cooler but not ideal either since the right drop target has to be down to make the loop.

I just wish the saucer dribbled down to your flippers like transformers

#2777 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No thanks. We have enough of these already. Haha

I think we have a few too many plunge into death targets too

If the saucer to burn it back loop worked all the time I think that would be awesome. I’ll be adjusting mine to do the same as yours and appreciate your adjustment video. I just think it’s goofy to design it to smack some drops in the middle of the pf.

#2807 4 years ago

Threw some leds inside Billy’s Camaro!

Ignore the game it’s in...I’m waiting for Indiana to get unlocked so I can get my stranger things pro I traded for.

6A55BBBF-8E22-4CE2-AD16-751C8372BFD8 (resized).jpeg6A55BBBF-8E22-4CE2-AD16-751C8372BFD8 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#3053 4 years ago

Got my pro yesterday and Im liking it!

I had an idea for Tk multiball:
If you shoot the left ramp it locks the ball and then the super jackpot shot turns into a roving shot. That would make the locked ball on the ramp make more sense and would make the super a little more interesting and worth more if you hit it. And like afm super jackpots

If you shoot the left saucer without shooting the left ramp first, its just s base super like normal.

#3084 4 years ago

Anyone else feel like they are shopping at a trendy store in the mall when the Operation Mirkwood music starts playing?

Strange choice

#3094 4 years ago

I replaced my pro apron with a premium all metal apron a few nights ago. It was super easy and didn’t require any modification to the playfield other than adding two light sockets to light up the two corners.

The only thing I had to find was two screws to attach to the front.

6D71C268-7901-49D3-92E0-4D7554970CE0 (resized).jpeg6D71C268-7901-49D3-92E0-4D7554970CE0 (resized).jpegDACE1C4C-2E87-4960-AE93-EFCE6998BCE7 (resized).jpegDACE1C4C-2E87-4960-AE93-EFCE6998BCE7 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#3213 4 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Just curious and too lazy to go check but is there a way to deactivate the post that stops the ball? Seems like not having that would help flow a bit. Would all the shot still register? I’ll have to give it a try tomorrow.

Yes there is a setting.

2 weeks later
#3496 3 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Ha yeah here are some stats from my machine that will probably make you laugh.
DEMOGORGON OPTO 203 15% OF GAMES
I'm pretty sure those are lifetime successful demogorgon hits. Over the last few months I've used the flipper rubber, made adjustment after adjustment. It is just pure luck if it goes in.
BUST OUT STARTED 819 62% OF GAMES
BUST OUT DEMOGORGON HITS 2255 171% OF GAMES
Due to not being able to get the mouth it's common to get to the second demo but not so much third or fourth.
TRAP'EM STARTED 157 11% OF GAMES
TRAP'EM DEMOGORGON HITS 846 64% OF GAMES
WHAT'S THAT STARTED 17 1% OF GAMES
WHAT'S THAT DEMOGORGON HITS 121 9% OF GAMES
RUN WILL STARTED 2 0% OF GAMES
RUN WILL DEMOGORGON HITS 8 0% OF GAMES
CANT STOP THIS STARTED 0 0% OF GAMES
I feel like I'm missing out on a huge part of this game lol. I really don't intentionally go for it right now although my son and wife do. Being able to complete via hits is great but the ball drains a lot SDTM. It's the number 1 drain location on my machine.

When I got my pro that’s how I felt as well. I honestly kind of hated the game and then I bent the demo bracket to where he was angled downward a little and now any accurate shot makes it and it’s SOO much more fun.

3 weeks later
#3939 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I have a pro and not noticing the decline. Is this mainly on pre/le?

Pro here too and can nail the demo And other after several games no problem.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Eastvale, CA
$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdoz2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=jdoz2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.