IMG_3761 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3762 (resized).png
20240410_201325.jpg
abba tk lock (resized).jpg
IMG_3111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3109 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3108 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jandrea95.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#63 4 years ago

92.5 percent im in on the Pro. Premium / LE should be epic, but I think the pro is fine for me.

1 week later
#152 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I can’t believe anyone has anything bad to say about any season. They are all incredible.

Re watching season 2 last night was the ONLY thing that kept me awake past midnight, and I normally hate re watching anything. Every season is a masterpiece.

#163 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

I like the way you think! This would be my second pin if I decide to do it. My first was a used SP I bought from another member on this forum. I quickly got bored with that one.

This will be my second as well. My wife is currently in the "you are not getting another machine" but then after I say nothing she turns and says "youre just going to get it, arent you?", phase. So I can get it with little consequence, but she will be fake mad for 30 mins or so once she sees it.

#194 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

You will need a black room for that projector to be worth it. I don't expect it to be a one light off and we're good thing - sterns' promo video supports that where it's entirely dark along with my experience with projectors in general.

itll certainly look sharper the darker it is, we shall see! equally as pumped to see the projector myself as i was to see the game for the first time.

#213 4 years ago

Probably one of the more odd questions, but is the apron lit on the premium? Or only the LE?

#270 4 years ago
Quoted from ZeroStrap:

That’s my point.. you don’t get it..

sooooo, help him out? maybe tell him your experience purchasing from your local distributor? id be curious myself what others are seeing.

#274 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Distributors can’t advertise less than msrp. Talk to a distributor, buy a couple games, create a relationship, and you’ll find deals.

Absolutely going this route this time. Next game will be from Zach @ Flip n out. I got Metallica on ebay nib for 5600, but only because the only place close to me wanted 6200 for a floor model... I just couldnt justify that, especially with the mixed reviews of my only local distributor.

That said, ive heard nothing but good things about the 2 people chuckwurt mentioned, and both are in driving range for me which works out well

#275 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

THANK YOU!! I was curious too but felt stupid and didn’t want to say anything. I already ordered mine so there’s no backing out now.

very much felt the same way, but the vast majority of people are very friendly to stupid people such as myself. i just got in last year to the hobby, and have learned so much from this site. very thankful.

#282 4 years ago

I saw a stream today from arcade hunters and noticed something I have yet to notice. There is a "Rainbow" mode with clips of elevens mom just repeating "Breathe. Sunflower. Rainbow. Three to the right, four to the left. 450.".

just epic.

#296 4 years ago

Just played the game chuckwurt setup. F the haters, I love this game and want to play it 1000 more times.

The outlane can ead though.

#297 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Our game arrives tomorrow. A few interesting mods in the works that we feel are missing from the game.

Protection is a must.

#317 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

This game is an ass kicker and I moved outlane in one click

Dude....... those outlanes. Lol. Yes

#323 4 years ago

Looking goooooooood.

81DFB37C-7897-4332-ACFD-FF371AAC2DAF (resized).jpeg81DFB37C-7897-4332-ACFD-FF371AAC2DAF (resized).jpeg9034AB21-1CFA-4887-B2CE-D107A85DAFB0 (resized).jpeg9034AB21-1CFA-4887-B2CE-D107A85DAFB0 (resized).jpeg
#342 4 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

How sweet would a Dig Dug mini arcade with the actual scores and initials from Mad Max and Dustin?
That would be awesome!
Sorry for nerding out there.

nothing to be sorry about, this is attention to detail at its finest! great idea.

#354 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Thanks everyone, nice feeling when you get it right, doesn't always happen. For those ordering, please give us just a few days to pull orders together. The signs are hand painted and we don't want to rush it.

its great. ill be getting with you

#399 4 years ago

Greetings guys!
Feel like I need to stay on this thread.
What’s everyone’s take on the incredibly awful, washed out, POS projector that Stern is ruining our lives with?
I’ve been in on the LE from day one and plan to see it through.
Any thoughts?

Thoughts are it will look great in a room with appropriate lighting, just like any other projector.

#432 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Pinball browser folks have seen all of them. Over 200 hopper callouts and at least 15-20 callouts for each character in the show.

this is incredible.

#445 4 years ago

Same with me. Been in on the LE from minute one and believe code AND projector will evolve into something awesome.
The other stranger things thread is complete garbage.
Can we change this thread to an owner’s thread or should another one be started?

I believe this IS the owners thread. Even through many of us do not yet own it.

#449 4 years ago

your avatar is the legendary Billy, so it is assumed you are just here to bully everyone.

#492 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

2 more days till my machine gets here! Getting delivered on Tuesday. So far I have my shaker motor from pinball life and a set of pingulp cup holders waiting to be installed into my machine ! So excited. Can’t wait to start flippin’!!!

i know this is your first nib, be sure to wipe your balls!

#504 4 years ago
Quoted from John1210:Pro has no magnets... can use bling balls to your hearts content

which is blasphemy! I wanted magnets all over this machine! haha

#515 4 years ago

Pro is officially on the way from Stern. Much back and forth mainly because im so indecisive, but the wife wants a new refrigerator, so getting a pro vs premium is essentially a free refrigerator.

The plan is to put a keg in the old refrigerator, and drink enough to forget im missing out on the projector.

#517 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

IMO, you made the right choice on this one. Your wallet will thank you.

I think so but mainly due to the justification of money more than anything else. My basement would be PERFECT for the projector, but ill love the game regardless. Plan to play it again tonight actually at the bar.

#528 4 years ago

Currently at a local music venue waiting for dead south to come on stage. Can’t stop thinking about getting to the upside down.

#540 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Been waiting for some nice side art. I think I might go with the first although I'm sick of eleven..... Christmas lights are cool too.

I like them all EXCEPT the first, this is why we have options though . Slick back hair Eleven, or any reminder of the Chicago kids will NOT be displayed on my game!

To each their own, but I compare that episode to the "fly" episode of Breaking Bad. It has its place, just not for me.

#552 4 years ago

Messaged ZMeny literally less than 2 days ago about this game on facebook. Here she sits, going to be a long rest of the day at work.

Thanks ZMeny & Flip N Out Pinball! Stupid fast service.

st (resized).jpgst (resized).jpg
#559 4 years ago

Love that rug!!!!

Also. Wtf? This seems impossible.

EF5169C8-8442-429E-9823-22290812D8A3 (resized).jpegEF5169C8-8442-429E-9823-22290812D8A3 (resized).jpeg
#568 4 years ago

ill look more into it, but just tried chuckwurt s suggestion of testing the ramp via service menu. oddly everything disables when you open the coin door, lights go out, nothing works, etc. i had to hold in the button simulating the coin door being shut, then i could perform service testing. unsure if this is normal, but my metallica doesnt disable anything when the coin door is open.

probably a setting, but looking into it now.

#574 4 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I've finally got some time on my Pro and I am loving the game. I got the setup in the sweetspot for me.
Perfectly level left to right, pitch at 7.1 degrees and flipper power dialed down to 170 (Stock is 255).
I'm able to hit everything just fine and the center drops are not nearly as dangerous as when flipper power is full strength.
Demogorgan shot is 1-3 attempts max on either flipper for me. Game flows like butter, I'm really liking it.

Just wanted to say thanks for this feedback. Set my machine up identical to this. Wont be playing till tomorrow, but its ready

#584 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

We will be adding an interactive option for our spinning arcade sign. It will be active with the Quarter Hunt insert. It is not our preferred choice to make it interactive, but we are happy to offer it for those who might want the option. I would recommend you choose the faster spinning motor because when the insert is flashing, you will barely see the sign spinning with a part motor as the signal to the motor will be pulsing. When the insert is lit solid, you'll see the slower motor work fine, but this insert flashes a lot. You can also choose a different insert to key off if you like by moving the sensor wire. Plug and play. It will be up as an option on our website shortly. For me personally, I prefer the constant spin on this mod, particularly for attract mode.
https://lermods.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fstranger-things-pinball-interactive-spinning-arcade-sign

not a huge deal if its a pain, but do you happen to have pics of your ice blue trough light?

#585 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

Can u explain a little more? I’m new to owning pinball machines so I’m not quite sure what I’m looking for ???

if you look at the lanes, you will see something that is u shaped made out of thin wire. these are designed for the ball to hit them and travel through, but if the ball comes rolling back, it wont allow it, this is the one way gate. I assume they want you to take a look and see if those may have fallen off and possibly are causing your issue.

#600 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:Yeah it worked for the first day. Second day, not so much. I mean. I’m satisfied with Their customer service. He took care of me and yeah I get it. These boards go bad but I didn’t expect they go bad this soon! I mean. I get that maybe they got a bad batch of I/o boards. It happens. But wow. My wife isn’t happy about it either. Doesn’t help her confidence in my purchase. I get it though. It’s still playable. Just can’t do the demo modes is all. Wifey was noticing the little dimples on the playfield too. She wasn’t happy about that. Anyone else getting these ?

My game has 0 plays, and will 100 percent have dimples tonight . Sounds odd but overtime they do blend in, happened on my Metallica, will happen on my Stranger Things, and will happen on almost any machine I play from today till the end of time. As someone totally new, it can be frustrating, but I promise once you learn your way around the machine itll be no big deal.

The important thing is not to get frustrated, because you will just get more frustrated. When I first changed the plastic protectors on my Metallica I snapped another piece I was working on, and wanted to throw the damn thing in the wood chipper. I slept on it, did my due diligence and consulted the great community of pinside, and got it fixed up. Once I got the bugs worked out ive had easily over 1000 plays with 0 issue. Right , wrong , or indifferent, you WILL be working on this machine.

#601 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

Won’t keep me from playing it though!

Just dont beat the shit out of the ramp at the expense of playing, haha.

#605 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

Thanks for the words man. That’s why I like this community. As someone new in this hobby, I appreciate that. I’m just glad stern has good customer service. They didn’t even ask for info like serial # or whatever. Which surprised me. But whatever. I’m just glad they were cool about it.

its an AMAZING community. super thankful for people like chuckwurt and countless others who allow us to bother the piss out of them with stupid noob questions .

wait till you attend your first pinball show/convention. i HATE crowds, but never had such a great time at a convention in my life as i did @ pincinnati . everyone is just genuinely happy and having fun, hard to explain in words, but it truly is a strong community.

#608 4 years ago
Quoted from Kharris:

This is so true I have been to the Orlando, Pittsburgh, and Allentown shows, and every year I find myself playing less pinball and more catching up with friends that I have met through the hobby!

You actually live in Currituck? LOVE obx! I plan to attend at least 3 shows this year for sure.

#624 4 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

No. Ive never owned a NIB before. The quality issues have never want me to buy one. But this theme, layout, designer...I cannot say no! Just want to customise to my taste. New cab graphics already at printers.
Past sterns Iron Man, BM Dark Knight and Spider man only ( not including Meteor and Orbitor 1 man that thing was crazy dimpled )
Anyway this is getting off topic...as you were!

I have a feeling many of us are going to need pics . Can you give a hit on the custom art?

#631 4 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Sure thing! Please report back and let me know how it all works out for you. I can nail the Demogorgan shot usually on the first try with a trap on either flipper, sometimes two but I'm pretty consistent. The game is just a blast to shoot, I'm also using Perfectplay flipper rubbers.

Well, I know very little about pinball, but I know 255 is a mistake which is surely why they gave the option to change flipper power so quick.

Playing 255 power at the bar (code didnt allow changes at the time which is why I assume this) - Glass hits almost every game, volleyball all over the place (granted I suck but still).

170 Power - 5 games so far, 0 air balls, and MORE than enough power to hit any shot.

Game feels amazing at these settings. Also - demo hit 1 out of 4 times.

Loving this game

#648 4 years ago

In terms of shaker motors, I know its a code thing, and will improve, but has anyone played this with a shaker yet? If so what do you think? This game seems like it would be perfect for one. Also, my apologies if this has been asked a billion times, but what kind do people normally get?

#656 4 years ago

edit - im behind.

#658 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Saw a bit of the stream.
I know it was tough making the ramp with the backboard magnet lock, but I didn't see what happens when you lock one, and then drained. The ball just drops?
Anyone get 3 balls locked back there?

Not certain, but it seemed like the premium still has the lock post that does the first ball, just like the pro. A static ball is on the backboard that is magnetized and physically locks 2 and 3. The post the grabs the 3rd free ball, and the 2 stuck to the static ball, and post held ball come down for multiball.

I could be wrong, but thats what it looked like to me.

#660 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Lock one, it holds the whole game between players and all.
Locks another and it holds both. Same thing. If Say player 2 steps up with one ball locked, when they lock one it passes through leaving the other on the board and gets credit for lock one. Then if player 2 locks the second that will be added to the backboard.
The balls release when someone starts MB.
You cannot steal locks.

This, makes much more sense now!

To this point if you want to check out the 35min mark of the stream Brian Eddy goes through an entire rotation on his own (magnet locks all 3 and starts mb)

#662 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

I bought one from pinball life (their brand, not the stern brand), and I like it. Adds more feedback to the game. That being said, however, I think the motor should be utilized more often as in the demogorgon mode; I think instead of the motor shaking only when u kill the monster, it should also shake whenever u hit the bash toy, not necessarily when it goes in his mouth. Just my 2 cents. I like it though.

Thanks for that, also I noticed someone in the other thread replied to your ramp issue, said they had the same thing happen. Might be worth checking out. Again, great community .

Personal preference, but try turning your flipper power down, see how you like it.

#670 4 years ago
Quoted from FlawlessJS:

I'm having issues with the ball lock not dropping low enough to release the ball. Would I be an idiot for sending it a bit to clear the ball properly? As it stands I'm having to open the game everytime I lock the ball...or wait for the game to kick the stuck ball a couple times to fool itself into the 3rd ball being locked and start off the multi ball. Thoughts or suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

This almost sounds like the rod isn’t pushed down in the hole enough (that’s what she said). The rod is a compression fit into the up down mechanism, is it pushed in all the way?

#672 4 years ago

My portal to the upside down / Will communication station in the basement. (Ok it’s a lava wall my wife did for the tiki bar and some Christmas lights, but a boy can dream)

02415269-F038-4BF8-8977-50EE8328CDB7 (resized).jpeg02415269-F038-4BF8-8977-50EE8328CDB7 (resized).jpeg9536251A-85D3-4567-84F9-DFF23FE9A9C4 (resized).jpeg9536251A-85D3-4567-84F9-DFF23FE9A9C4 (resized).jpeg
#685 4 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I've already waxed mine twice (under 50 plays) with real carnuba wax and it looks and plays great. I see minimal dimples too, maybe it's just the Cali weather, but my playfield looks great and mine was a December 19th build date.

Your flipper power suggestion is a big part I believe. Mine looks fantastic. I even took it to 180 to live life on the edge.

#687 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

Is there a reason why I’m getting ball trails so soon though on a machine a couple days out of the box?

Did you clean your balls? Serious question.

#701 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

All pinball machines get ball trails, even with Titans, etc.
If you don't already own JP or Maiden, I can't see why anyone would buy this game instead? Keith spoiled us with 2 of the best games ever made. After watching a few streams now, Stranger Things seems to fall way short. I still look forward to playing it though

You’ve yet to play but can’t understand why we would buy this instead? Well, hard to argue that logic.

The two games you mentioned are amazing! I really thought long and hard about jp2, wanted this instead. No regrets.

#709 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Just lowered the flipper power to 180, much much better. Fewer airballs and ball no longer is like a rocket around the ramps.

I keep creeping up seeing how far I can push without air balls haha. At 190 currently.

#716 4 years ago

The next code update needs damage kill ability for the demo. Top priority.

#729 4 years ago
Quoted from dri:

No one have concerns that there is no target or rubber in the left most scoop lane? You flip full force into a metal bracket.

On this note , curious if others will be protecting the scoop hole, seems like it could use a protector of sorts, mylar, etc.

#748 4 years ago

Not sure if this is old news, but the manual is now on Sterns site.

#754 4 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Nice!
Just got word that mine will be delivered Thursday. Can't wait!

youve been waiting! excited for you

#756 4 years ago

Thanks Definitely tons of excitement in the house. My son can't wait. First thing I'll be doing is checking the pop post mech and one way gate to see if there have been any changes since mine is supposed to have been built this last week. Will post pics once I get it.

Pardon my ignorance but what is the pop post gate and why would it change? Just curious. Ive noticed the right orbit gets a little sketchy unless you hit it just right, but not sure if this is what you are referring too.

#758 4 years ago

The pop post thing is the ball stop post on the pro on the left ramp. It's been coming loose because it is not pinned and popping out. The one way gate near the demegorgan has been coming loose because it's cut too short causing balls to forever lock. I'm guessing both of those issues are easy to resolve on the line so hoping they have been looked at a month into manufacture.

I gotcha, ill check mine when im home later today. Mine was manufactured on the 14th, so technically not first run. I havent played a TON, but quite a bit, no issues, and never got 1 ball stuck outside of user error, I accidentally put the right ramp back on incorrectly, so when I hit the left orbit and it circled to the right, it got caught at the ramp lip, completely my fault.

Also, I am sure this is normal but if you are moving the out lane posts you cant remove them even after taking off the bottom nut, TIGHT. A deep 1/4" nut driver, or deep well 1/4" socket removes them easily. Probably common knowledge for most, but lets just say the ones on my Metallica are pretty eaten up.... needle nose pliers are NOT a substitute tool in pinball as they are in many other applications, lol.

#759 4 years ago

On the topic of hitting the demogorgon, and I know this is useless for most, as im sure many machines have slight variations. With the naked eye, the ball was hitting high, so I took some slow motion vids. In reality, it was skimming the bottom lip, bouncing up hitting the upper lip which again, could not be seen with the naked eye. So in my case, turning the flipper power up to around 200 helped, but im still skimming the bottom lip, but it tends to have enough momentum to go in.

Eagerly waiting on someone with more experience to run into this and share their thoughts, but I certainly dont want to monkey with it without proper resources.

Broken record alert : adding damage kills will take away 90 percent of the frustration with this game, and take it to the next level.

#773 4 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

I did two things that helped.
1. I put a small washer under the left post buy the drop targets that the ramp flap assembly rest on. That lifted the hing point just enough that I could make the shot. Now the tricky part was slightly adjusting the switch for the ramp. There is a fine point to get it to sit flush. It took some tinkering and at points I didn’t know if I was ever going to get it ha ha. I have heard the one guy that shimmed up the whole thing put it’s a pain because you have to remove ramps and all that to get to the 4 screws.
2. The demogorgons front rest on a hex post. Mine was a bit far off of it and I found that the wires going to him were tight and keeping him pulled backwards. So I gave it some slack and he tilted forward a bit more.
Hope this helps and works.

This is why SDTM is my favorite pinball youtube channel. The wire trick is some great low hanging fruit! I too had a gap between the demo and the post. First game 3/3 in the mouth! Highly recommended.

#783 4 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

I couldn't find the wire fix in the video.. Can you post pics of what you did?

Pardon my terminology. First things first get your head down low and look under the demogorgon, there is a tiny chrome post that limits the forward motion of the toy. In my case there was a small gap, so if i pushed the back of the demogorgons head it would come forward, ever so slightly. Releasing it, would result in it "springing" back. Now look at the back of the demogorgon, there is a wire connected to it, that routes down through the bottom of the playfield. I personally didnt go under the playfield, but just gently pulled this wire up so that it gives some slack. The demogorgon should then rest freely on the post, rather than leaving slack.

Hope this helps.

#786 4 years ago

LOL, powered up and it's got the latest code on it but everything is in austrian. Trying to find the language menu setting

Wow, so its upside down and down under at the same time. Unsure how to handle that.

#789 4 years ago

All up and running. It does look like the one way gate was modified from pictures that I have seen. The slack outside the mount is at least 4-5mm in length. It's not easy to see the end of the ball stop. Will take a look when I don't have my son breathing down my neck to play it Started at 200 for flipper power and we have not made the demo shot yet but neither of us were accurate in the shot on the first game. I would not have expected any of mine to go in from where they were hitting. Looking forward to many games today on it.
[quoted image]

I love how you have the vpx version next to it.

#790 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

At 180 and 190 flipper strength, could not make demo shot. Upped to 210 and it’s better and still no airballs. Going to raise it incrementally from here to find the sweet spot of limited airballs and consistent demo shots. At stock 255 I hit it consistently, but too many airballs.

I like your feedback about 210, im hovering around the same and finding the same. At that power I personally noticed the ball hitting low, as sounds to be your case as well. Have you tried the wire slack trick Hollywoodbone suggested? It certainly helped me. Ive never hit it so consistently since ensuring the demo is resting on the post from underneath it. The wire if too snug, restricts its movement.

#797 4 years ago

Anyone else finding the right out lane “clunky”. If I hit it just right it goes up and into the pop bumpers , but many times it will rattle around. Hard to explain.

#799 4 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

50% of my shoots in the right loop missed... the metal rail under the right ramp is going on the road of the ball... there is no room for the ball... its a QC problem and have called my distributor... its so boring that i have stopped play today.
Dont know how to solve this problem...

It does look narrow. I’ll see what others are saying. Maybe it’s an easy fix.

#801 4 years ago

So my son was hitting the demo but I was still unable to drain one. He also started to have a dry spell. We've seen it go in probably 15 times since we got it setup but I wouldn't say it was easily makeable. I guess he's much better than me lol. I asked the guy I bought from if he had any suggestions and he said the biggest thing he's found is that the bubble needs to be between the lines.
So I took a look at my pitch again. I set it to 6.5 with an inclinometer but the bubble looked like the attached.
I made the adjustment to my machine to get it between the lines. It meant closing the rear levellers completely and bringing the front up about 4 full turns. That got just the tip of the bubble on the top line. I'm not taken the glass off yet to see what that is at but the first shot I took I made. Then second, third, missed fourth (bad shot), and landed the fifth.
It does make the game a bit more floaty though. Going to play with pitch some more to see if I can find a middle ground between floaty and making it reliably.[quoted image]

Current setup for me is 6.7 / 205 flipper. nailing it left and right

#804 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Which inclinometer works? Never used one before

Download the pinguy app on your smartphone, calibrate it, enjoy! love it.

#809 4 years ago

Is Find Barb a random mode where when you hit the correct lit shot you finish the mode? If so that is pretty damn cool. I am just asking because the mode lights up every light, and after hitting 2 of the shots I had completed it.

#811 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If you notice, one of them is flashing. Not sure how that factors in, but I’ve found if you concentrate on that one it almost always completes the mode on the second or third one you hit.

I did not notice but I certainly will now. Thank you.

#816 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

Mine has been doing this since day one. Everyone here kept saying “that’s not good”. But I talked to a tech at stern and he said it’s a code bug and should be removed on next update

Hows the machine running ?

#817 4 years ago

Code suggestion - for the demo multi ball, LEAVE THE RAMP DOWN until the second ball drains. I cringe so hard every time I about nail the edge of the ramp as it raises after a slight delay after ball 1 drain.

#848 4 years ago
Quoted from Kharris:

Just finished putting in a shaker, the LE speaker mod, and a speaker light kit all before putting the balls in the machine , but hey tomorrow is another day![quoted image]

LE speaker mod? Where can I get this ?

#849 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

It’s intermittent. Sometimes it will. Most times it doesn’t work. Yeah. I’ve had it to where the ramp only went down partially. Yeah.

Just curious, if you were to start it up right this moment, would it work? Does it always work "at first" and then start acting up? Or, is it completely random with no rhyme or reason for failure?

#858 4 years ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

Just received my STh's pro & we also having an issue w/ hitting the mouth consistently. It might be a 1 in 10 direct hit after increasing the flipper power to 225. Would definitely like a bit more consistency w/ this.
I tried looking for the wire in the back of the demogorgon & wasn't able to locate it. Can someone chime in or take a picture of the general location for this wire.

Its hard to make out, but this wire feeds down through the playfield. Be careful since it comes up and rests on a metal edge

demo (resized).jpgdemo (resized).jpg
#863 4 years ago

Regarding extra ball via burn it back loop. Unsure if its a bug, or intentional and I am missing something, but after being awarded extra ball several games I just flat out stopped getting them. So with intent I went for the burn it back loop, each game it said I needed to hit it 50 times to light extra ball. I can promise, I hit it no where near 50 times when I actually got it games prior.

So looking through the menu options I noticed the 1st extra ball is set to AUTO with each subsequent extra ball requiring 50. The "AUTO" seems to default out to 50 games, but I could be crazy. I set it to something low (changing from auto) and it indeed worked.

So my question - Is this a bug? If not, can anyone explain what AUTO means?

Thanks !

#870 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

what's the part no.?
I'll bet that the metal armature portion is a similar to an existing post with a different length nylon all you'd need to do is purchase that and push out the nylon portion with a punch, insert the nylon portion from the ST up/down post, drill through the nylon and then re-insert the roll pin

Im not 100 percent sure what you guys were referring to, but this is from the manual.

Annotation 2020-01-27 131625 (resized).jpgAnnotation 2020-01-27 131625 (resized).jpg
#874 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I wonder if the monster bash up/down armature would work for you ST owners? I don't know the total length, but an owner could take theirs out and measure it and then phone marco's. their support staff is awesome at stuff like this. they could measure the length of everything to verify for you if this could work
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/04-11212
[quoted image]
the medieval madness post might work too for those looking for a metal solution (marco says it's 6" long)
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/04-10878.3
[quoted image]
this metal one is 7-1/8" long
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/04-10703
here's the least expensive one of the bunch, but again I'm not sure of the total length
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/04-12595.2

Thanks for this! I personally havent had an issue but im sure its a matter of time. I did have the demo gate pop out like others are reporting. Bad thing is I was on ball 1 @ 120 million... demo multiball started and the gate stopped about 1/4 of the way down.

#888 4 years ago

Thoughts on invisiglass/hd/etc for this machine? Ive never had it before, but there is quite a bit of translite glare in a dark room on this one. Would be worth it to me if it did indeed reduce that by a bit.

#891 4 years ago

Thanks for that, certainly can use the 300 for something else if it isnt that much of a difference. I did notice you can turn the backbox bulb brightness down, so ill play around with that.

#915 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah I’m in uncharted waters with getting a LE. This will be my one and only NIB LE most likely.
I can certainly have you over jandrea95 so you can see it first hand. If I get this thing this weekend I’m going to have a few friends over to try it out.

Would love to take you up on this. Really want to check out that projector.

#927 4 years ago

Trindawg - fantastic to hear! I was afraid you would have to kick the wife out

#935 4 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

I’m happy with my purchase, yes. Hoping for code updates ASAP to make it really satisfying.

This is where I am at. Not asking for the world immediately, just some things that seem like low hanging fruit code wise. Add a damage kill ability to the demogorgon which would allow you to complete the mode in lieu of a one shot kill. Also, I HATE the fact that the ramp on the 2nd demo comes up shortly after draining the first ball of multiball. Its just asking for you to beat the hell out of the ramp trying to get one last shot in, and a direct hit on the edge of that ramp, even once, is not going to be good.

Lastly, and this is just me being a weirdo, that left kickout hole is going to get beat to death. It needs some sort of protection, and I am unsure how to achieve this. I dont mind the normal pinball wear and tear one bit, but things such as this (and the potential ramp edge damage I mentioned) keep me from enjoying the game completely, as its always in the back of my mind.

The game itself, layout etc, I have absolutely no issue with. The things I personally mentioned, are fixable, so no regrets.

P.S. - how epic would a magnet save be on this game?

#952 4 years ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

I agree 100% w/ your concerns >
A damage ability should be added to the code to w/ the difficulty of a direct hit of the demogorgon. This should be adjustable in the service menu w/ consideration to your skill level. Possibly two hits for the first battle, then add an addition hit w/ each level increase.
When the ramp comes up on the second demogorgon battle, I simply do not flip. No doubt hitting the ramp edge would not be good. Hope Stern has replacements for the ramp, as this will eventually happen.
With the playfield layout of the kick-out hole there will be gradual wear. The kick-out hole is situated w/ a steel ball rolling over it & clipping the top edge each time. If there's a compatible cliffy protection I would like to protect this ASAP.
Other than that we are very pleased w/ our STh's Pro. I will give a complete rundown of this machine in a week or so. Right now, STh's is a very good game w/ great potential. Looking very forward to the next code update >>>
As you stated jandrea95 ~ No regrets!

I did reach out to Cliff, he said a templateer should be helping him soon, but could be a while obviously as hes just one guy. Those few things I genuinely feel are important and will certainly give me a piece of mind. Im with you, I dont flip when the first ball drains, but it really takes your head out of the flow.

#955 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What do Aerosmith saucers look like? It’s the same type of setup. I feel like those have held up well.

Yeah I am sure it will be fine. I just personally want it protected, it really is a personal thing. Just like after I put cliffys on my Metallica around the mushrooming magnets, after that, I just enjoyed the game more, haha. Now, thousands of plays later, game still looks amazing, so I want my stranger things to be the same.

Quoted from Kharris:

Curious to see if anyone else is having issues with the right orbit? Mine only makes it to the pops 10 percent of the time. Usually it rattles around just in front of the switch so I don’t get credit for the shot and will go up into the pop exit alley then come down hit a spot on the rail and go sdtm.

Yeah its a super tight shot. I would say I am way better off than your 10 percent, but, I would say 50 percent of the shots are butter smooth, and 50 percent are rattling clunkers depending on how I hit it. This one MAY be intentional, but curious to see what others think.

I just got notification my titan rubbers are in, so tonight I am going to tear all the ramps out, change the rubbers, and give everything a good wax, including the orbit metal. Things certainly feel "sticky" compared to when I first played the game.

#957 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

Which kit did u order for the rubbers? Im going to replace mine also and am not sure which to order.

Check page 35 of the manual https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/StrangerThings_Pro_web.pdf

There is no kit yet, I was going to upload one others could use, but seemed like a pain.

Just click this link https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=33&product_id=52 and start adding to cart accordingly, everything the way its listed in the manual (OD vs ID, etc) corresponds to titans site, its pretty nice. Image of my order below for reference.

titan (resized).jpgtitan (resized).jpg
#976 4 years ago

Just gave it a nice wax. Game is too damn fast ! Lol. It’s amazing how butter smooth this is with wax and titan rubbers. Feels so good.

#977 4 years ago
Quoted from Kharris:

I have mine set up so the backbox turns off when a ball is in play.

I owe you a beer. I didn’t realize you could set the back box different for gameplay. Huge.

#980 4 years ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

Really enjoying the progression of this thread so far. We are actually discussing what needs to be accomplished to improve this title w/ constructive criticism. The other STh's thread is nothing but a pissing contest of unrelated drama & Stern bashing garbage. That thread just reminds me of a bunch of twelve year olds that have the answer to everything. Human nature never ceases to amaze me.

Agree 100 percent.

Also, if anyone else has changed their rubbers out, how in the blue hell did you change the one to the immediate left of the pop bumpers? I didnt bother changing that one, nor do I see the need to right now, but it certainly seems like you have to take the lower post off it wraps around. Even still seems like a bear to get back in there as it pinches the rubber in between the post and the rail for the burn it out loop.

#988 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

Is there a reason you went with the thin flipper rubber over the standard sized one? I’m going to put my order in today as well.

I got the thick for my Metallica. I like them, but a little too bouncy. I really like the thin ones, no regrets.

#1012 4 years ago

That’s the whole piece Trindawg , it just popped out. Now that you fished it out I’d leave it out. Haha.

I just popped mine back in and hand bent it out a bit to put a bit more tension. Stupid design, but easy fix.

#1029 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think it’s simply due to then running out of ramp motors and waiting for more.

Trindawg has 17 nib motors at his house that were to be used in LE machines.

#1032 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

[quoted image]

I like this, especially if it glows in the dark, is this the mezelmods one?

Also I dont know if I can without it looking stupid, but id love to illuminate the tiny arcade sign just above the shooter rod. Small detail, I like that little sign but I simply cant see it in my basement.

#1037 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

OMG !! You guys are killing me over here !!

I could feel your frustration, and think you were an absolute champ through all of it. For this being your first nib machine you just pulled the short straw for sure, and seemingly all over stupid wire connector.

So, now that you got it all worked out im genuinely happy, and even better, we can harass you about it.

#1056 4 years ago

With the LEs shipping I’d assume new code soon ?

#1064 4 years ago

I've been looking at mine and i can't get this fix to work. The demogorgon still settles in the middle between the front and rear posts. It feels to me like it really needs a spring at the back to push it forward into the front post cause if I have the glass off and manually place the monster on the front post I make the shot 100% of the time if my aim is good. Then I get the glass on and start playing and nope have trouble hitting it. For me adjusting the cord did nothing. Mine is not pulling at all. I might look into a spring to push it forward. Wouldn't have to be too strong.

I fiddled with it quite a bit and it just worked, but mine was tight from the get go, so its ok now. I truly think a spring is a terrific idea, let me know if you come up with something.

Currently @ 6.5 pitch at the flippers, which for me is around 6.6 where you showed the reading at the ramp, and 225 flipper strength. Making the shot from both flippers fairly consistently.

Unfortunately I dont think this is a magic formula, and many machines are different. Very intrigued to see what chuckwurt finds on his machine, since its a different mech altogether. Very happy with mine, but still wanting to see damage kill options in the code.

#1114 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Boys I’m gonna say my LE plays super sweet. Lots of new content on the code and the projector could be better no lie but what it is doing is cool. Upside down is very sweet and zero issues with the demigorgon shot. I wonder if we can line the ramps with these plenty of holes to attach it with. Maybe lermods can figure it out. I’d just solder leads on the battery version and put it on twinkle?
https://www.noveltylights.com/50-led-battery-operated-christmas-lights-multi-bat50-wa-g-mu

Great to hear. What new content have you noticed. I believe the LE is running .83.

#1117 4 years ago

Well the modes have a lot more video content and lighting effects. I had some like friendzy mode I’ve never seen before I only got about 10 games on it. I do believe this game completely changes if you move the outlanes to the middle setting. I think it’s already tough enough. Not here to argue I play competitive and I play for fun. It’s where any other game on earth is set default is the middle. The upside down effects are bad ass and multiball. I really hope someone finds a crisper projector but I’d be happy as is.

Awesome to hear! Have you messed with any of the projector settings yet? Curious how your lighting is where the machine sits.

#1147 4 years ago

The LE is just flat out gorgeous in person, and the projector adds a lot more than I thought it would honestly. Happy with my pro, but its a huge upgrade.

#1156 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

You should try one some time, it's relatively inexpensive at $35 and it literally takes 60 seconds to install. I thought the same, there wouldn't be any difference, but there was a very noticeable difference in the quality of sound. I originally tried it on IMDN and it was drastic.

You guys should be on commission. Just ordered this as well as the sub. Hearing is believing, and the sub is perfect for this game.

#1174 4 years ago

Only when you don’t give the ball enough energy to make it up the diverted ramp. If it hops over it he post comes up and still shows a ball lock

Curious on this because the shot is easy to backhand on the pro. With a functional mech can the shot be backhanded ?

#1176 4 years ago

The ramp can still be backhanded, the lock cannot reliablely. I have but few and far between. If someone else has a lock there since it’s a physical lock when playing multiplayer you can back hand if there is already balls locked if that makes sense

It very much does thank you.

#1213 4 years ago
Quoted from mpnox:

So to test my theory further I just put an elastic band behind the figure. That did the trick and the shot got really easy but then I found that the ball will get stuck under the right side. I adjusted the tension so the ball would not stuck easily and it worked great.
Theoretically it can still sit right on the tip of the demo "leaf" so I will see if that gets to be a problem.
I will leave it like this for a while to see how it plays. This is a really easy thing to try and not really making any mechanical changes to the game.[quoted image][quoted image]

Certainly on the right track. This is the same effect the wire slack trick can give, but better. I was thinking of putting a rubber under the demos rear end to force him forward but still allow for flex when hitting him. There is a piece of metal I can see but its very hard to get your hand in there to shim it. Figure I will mess with it this weekend for a more consistent fix, but for now its working fine.

#1216 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

This is awesome, a rubber band being used to correct a design problem in a $6-9K pinball machine.

You just cant help yourself, can you?

#1226 4 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

This might be one of my dumber questions. How hard is it to remove the out lane post so I can make the gap smaller?

You need to lift the play field and remove a nut on each one. Then you need a deep well socket on the top. It’s so tight you need to do this as to not chip anything. Pull the rubber off first obviously. Also, take the 3 screws out of the right ramp and carefully set it to the side. You won’t get to the right one if not.

#1325 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Now the demo ramp getting trashed, that will suck because I guarantee that’s not cheap to replace.

Is this happening? Or are you speaking theoretically?

Cant wait to try out the new sub woofer tonight. Been sick as a dog this week unable to play.

#1360 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

So, you have 4 posts on Pinside. 3 of the 4 are bashing zmeny. I see who has the agenda.

I noticed that, must be Greg Bone.

#1378 4 years ago

Any advice for hitting the right ramp? I brick it almost every time, only hitting it due to shear luck. If the answer is "just keep playing till you get it" that is acceptable, just figured I would ask. I cant hit that son of a bitch to save my life, which is funny because I can literally hit the demo now 80-90 percent of the time.

#1379 4 years ago

The VPX one is great. Been holding us till the real one came in

FYI the guy who created that table just dropped a Harry Potter last night. Guy is incredibly talented.

#1395 4 years ago

Already on my vpin we've been playing the beta for months and the final is excellent so far

Its sooooooooooo good.

Quoted from dri:

The game I saw on location did not have mylar there either.

Yikes, thats a pretty huge blunder to be honest. Very lazy.

#1484 4 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

$279 for kit. Stern just posted link via you tube.

aftermarket plz

#1488 4 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

With all the issues people have had with this game it should have been under $100 or free.

It rubs me the wrong way for sure. They are going to charge LE owners for this? Thats ballsy, aftermarket will figure this out for half the cost.

The part that rubs me wrong though... you print the uv art on all models and then feel you can charge money to illuminate it?

Anyways, new code tonight!

#1489 4 years ago
Quoted from timmmmyboy:

You expected all future mods for your game to be free?

No, but I wouldn't consider granting the ability to visually see art that exists on the play field to be mod worthy, especially for people who spent money on an LE.

#1540 4 years ago

.84 is on the site! #wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

PRO V0.84.0 - February 12, 2020
=====================

- Now the 2X scoring lamp insert is disabled during 2X scoring. Instead, only
the 2X Playfield Multiplier lamp is active.
- Fixed a bug where, during Telekinesis Multiball, the left ramp up post switch
didn't recognize when a new ball arrived behind a locked ball.
- Fixed a bug where the Demogorgon Roar light FX at the start of Demogorgon
modes and multiballs were being obfuscated.
- Added UV lamp FX to the 5 Demogorgon mode/multiball Start, Bash and Award events.
- Added Demogorgon shaking FX to the 5 Demogorgon mode/multiball Start events.
- Changed the scoring for Bust Out and What's That. Killing the Demogorgon via
a shot into the head with no misses multiplies the score award by 1.5X.
Killing the Demogorgon via bashing gives an award worth .5X.
- Changed the scoring for Trap'Em, Run Will and Can't Stop This. The Hurry Up
Award is worth 1.5X if the Demogorgon is killed via a shot into the head
with no misses, and worth .5X if the Demogorgon is defeated via bashing.
The Super Jackpot Hurry Up award is not multiplied as the above examples, i.e.
the value is already lowered over time when not shot/scored.
- Added a damage Progress Bar to Bust Out, Trap'Em, What's That, Run Will and
Can't Stop This. It appears when the player has an opportunity to bash/kill
a Demogorgon during these modes/multiballs, i.e. when the center ramp is down.
- Fixed a bug in Run Will where the Double Jackpot text was not being displayed.
- Fixed a bug in Run Will and Can't Stop This where bashing the Demogorgon
didn't eventually result in a kill.
- Extended the grace period of the moving arrow drop target award during Skill shot.
- Now the Skill Shot arrows blink faster to draw attention to the sweeping lights.
- Added logic to the Skill Shot rule which disallows the left lane target and
left lane switch from prematurely stopping the drop target skill shot.
- Added Demogorgon Bashing to the "Trap'Em", "Run Will" and "Can't Stop This"
rules. Now the Demogorgon can be killed by bashing it several times in addition
to shooting the ball into the Demogorgon's head.
- Added an adjustment that allows the operator to change the number of hits/bashes
that are required to kill a Demogorgon.
- Added Demogorgon Bashing to the "Bust Out" and "What's That" rules. Now the
Demogorgon can be killed by bashing it several times in addition to shooting
the ball into the Demogorgon's head.
- Removed a display glitch at the start of the spinners overlay display effect.
- Fixed a Quarter Hunt startup display effect glitch.
- Added logic to remove phantom left ramp awards.
- Added audits to Bust Out, Trap'Em, What's That, Run Will and Can't Stop This
that tracks the number of times the Demogorgon was hit (and the ball did not
go into the Demogorgon's Head).
- Changed the rules for Turn up the Heat. Now the inner Left/Right lane shots
are worth more, i.e. 8 degrees for each made shot. Also, once the thermometer
reaches 98 degrees the game stops lowering the temperature.
- Now the Turn up the Heat inner lane shot arrows blink (instead of being on
solid) to indicate that those shots are more valuable.
- Added outlines to the Attract mode text effects to make them more readable.
- Added audits to Bust Out, Trap'Em, What's That, Run Will and Can't Stop This
to track the number of awards given for shooting the ball into the Demogorgon's
head.
- Fixed a problem where the Demodog Ready display effect was active when it
should not have been.
- Added an adjustment to let the game know if a UV light kit has been installed.
- Added UV light effects to the Upside Down Hurry Up rule (Start, Background,
Award, Incomplete, Completed).
- Added an Upside Down Hurry Up Incomplete sound FX.
- Now the Season 1 mode(s) start display effects, when started via the left
ramp at the same time Telekinesis Multiball is started, are shown after the
Telekinesis Multiball display effect presentation has finished.
- Fixed a problem where the Lure Dart background display animation would not run.
- Now Operation Mirkwood awards are allowed to interrupt each other.
- Added Quarter Hunt Ramp award effect that was not playing.
- Improved the resolution of the score frame scores.
- Fixed an issue with the player's score when it reached the billions in a 4
player game, i.e. it would overflow the bounds of the score frame box.
- Modified Get Me Out to play the next background movie when the Get Me Out
foreground display effect ends.
- Fixed an animation glitch that occurred at the end of the Break Out award
display effect.
- Added Get Me Out background videos to the LCD display.
- Fixed an issue where the background videos weren't being played in proper order.

#1659 4 years ago

Hopper lives!

#1891 4 years ago

This isnt really game specific, but my shooter rod suddenly feels "sloppy". Is there an easy way to adjust it in or out? The gap between where the ball sits and the plunger tip is significantly more prominent than my other game.

#2036 4 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

?? You're crazy man... i just ask a question ! I like my STh pinball. I have 4 stern pinball at my home...
Dont be so stupid man...

I think he was trying to make a point. A really, really poor one.

#2043 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

Point was some can complain on this thread .
When I do Iceman 44 tells me to take a hike .
I only reposted what he posted to me .

Thats cold..... as ice, my man.

#2056 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Very carefully use a punch, could pop the clear coat on the topside otherwise.
Best to unthread it with 1/4" deep socket.

I like this answer for sure. My game was SUPER tight, seemed like it would chip something if I had forced it.

#2160 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I just got 775 million on a location pro in STL last night. Was fun. I went deep into Total Isolation 2 and had a SJP worth almost 170 million during that mode. It’s got different rules than the first one and is higher scoring and I think puts all six balls into play.

Thats bananas, I cant imaging 6 balls flying around this machine, mostly because I have no control.

#2181 4 years ago

I would love to have an audit that showed how many bashes to the demogorgon vs mouth shots made. I'm sure mine is like 1000-20 lol. I even manged to get it stuck on the mouth once. Unfortunately nudging caused it to come out
Asked Stern what is going on with the ramp kits. Apparently it's been sent back to engineering so no eta on those.[quoted image]

Not a permanent fix, but have you tried the "rubberband" trick to hold the demos head forward? Worth a shot if you have not yet tried this. It absolutely worked for me, I hardly ever miss it now.

#2186 4 years ago

Oh and before anyone says "Play Better" I played the pro at the brewery over the weekend and the two games I played I nailed the shot within two tries each time it came up.

I think you've found your answer, beer.

#2211 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

There's a hundred "unboxing" vids up already. Why waste more diesel fuel on electricity to put more servers online (that also have to be seriously air conditioned) just to replicate the exact same thing?

You must be in HVAC, haha.

#2235 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I don’t understand this setting. How is it possible for the magnet power to be turned up? It’s just a static magnet that’s pushed against the backboard. I changed this setting all over the place to see what it was doing and didn’t notice a difference at any setting.

When you told me static mag I just assumed you meant it was always energized, I still would assume its a powered mag. Otherwise it would lose power over time.

I guess to test this theory you could try putting a ball against the backboard and physically power the machine off.

#2345 4 years ago

What an absolute prick.

22DDAE42-80D6-4127-873D-156CA5AC3DCC (resized).jpeg22DDAE42-80D6-4127-873D-156CA5AC3DCC (resized).jpeg
#2414 4 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

It is a club thread and I get what your saying but unfortunately it's a public forum and prospective buyers are going to frequent it and drop the odd comment. Gotto take the good with the bad. It is what it is. I'm still on the fence with this game so I still appreciate all views and opinions on both threads relating to this game including the negative.

There is a difference in constructive criticism and non. Coming into a club thread full of owners and fans of the game stating "the game is designed like a zizzle" is going to do nothing constructive and only start a shit storm. The thread is not all sunshine and rainbow rooms, as you can see by the amount of people talking through issues, etc. But I think grown adults know the meaning of constructive.

#2416 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I just joined the club. I wasn't planning to for a while at least, but a deal popped up. The game sure is nice looking. I still have to get a feel for everything.
Can I get some input on the left orbit feed? Mine is hitting the left sling when coming out of the center or left inner shots, which often ends in death. It seems fine when going through the right inner loop, but those are screaming back to the left flipper.

chuckwurt pointed out his did this while doing some pitch testing for his mag shot. He mentioned increasing the pitch smoothing this out.

#2542 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

A friend sent me this: I wonder if Stern and the American distributors will do the same? It would a nice act for the community.[quoted image]

The aussies get screwed on pretty much anything , so I’m happy for them. Haha.

#2639 4 years ago

We couldn't make it to league night yesterday so had our own league at the house. I told my wife we really need a fourth machine to make it official Can't believe how low of a score I got at Stranger Things lol. Didn't even get the upside down on that game. Sometimes the outlanes are just out for you.[quoted image][quoted image]

I love this!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Trade
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Covington, GA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jandrea95.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=jandrea95 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.