IMG_3764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3761 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3762 (resized).png
20240410_201325.jpg
abba tk lock (resized).jpg
IMG_3111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3109 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider imagamejunky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3391 3 years ago

Hey guys. I’m debating on pulling the trigger on a premium. Have you guys seen issues on the Stranger Things playfields like the chipping/pooling problems Stern was having with other recent releases? I’m still currently waiting on a new playfield for my JP.
I searched in this thread for the words playfield, chipping, pooling, problems. I’m not seeing any results from the search which leads me to believe those playfield problems were fixed prior to Stranger Things. I hope that’s the case.
Thanks in advance

#3393 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No playfield issues at all with this game that I’ve seen. Unless dimples terrify you, id say this game is safe in that regard.

Dimples are expected. Thanks man

1 week later
#3567 3 years ago

I'm IN!
Bought a Premium. Great lighting and awesome audio! Now to get all these accessories installed!

I'm gonna have to dive right into addressing the TK lock. It isn't catching all the balls correctly.

#3596 3 years ago

Loving the game so far. Super fun!
Audio is just awesome!
I added a big subwoofer with a pinnovator's sub out board. If you haven't added a sub yet, you're missing out!

I used some clear gorilla tape to secure the wiring against the back of the UV lights. I didn't like where the wiring was attached to the lights. Much better now.
I LOVE the UV effects. Awesome!

Stern side art looks great IMO. I was hoping it would be UV reactive, but nope.

The shaker doesn't shake as frequently as other games. Even on max. Still cool though.

Adjusting/setting up the projector is a little tedious. I wish the focus wheel was easily accessible. I swear the focus changed after playing a game. My projector apparently has an extra metal bracket that covers the focus wheel. After removing the nut and cover I had to remove another silver bracket that covers the wheel. Didn't see that part on any diagrams or Zach Meny's video.
Is there a tutorial or a tips list about adjustment and fine tuning the images on the targets/ramps? I haven't found one. I'm not happy with the image on the right ramp for example. Most images don't rotate either.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

#3598 3 years ago

Thank you for responding. Does yours have the extra silver bracket covering the focus wheel?
On mine the little foam piece that's on the black door doesn't contact the wheel because the silver bracket is covering the wheel.

#3609 3 years ago

So... what's the lockdown bar button for?

#3629 3 years ago

After WAY too many hours I'm about ready to wave the white flag. This TK lock is possibly the WORST lock mech in ALL of pinball! It works for a game or two and then it won't work for multiple games. It may correctly grab 4 balls in a row and then won't grab the next 20. The guide rod appears to slow or stop the travel of the ball most of the time.
I could really use some help here guys. I apologize because it's been beat to death. I've read multiple posts. I've followed the Stern PDF doc. I've checked the tolerances and rechecked them.

The only tolerance that is off is step 6 in the PDF. I've included a pic.
The doc says that the ramp rear wall should be slightly OUT 1/32 to 1/16" from the magnet cover. Mine is the opposite. My magnet cover is very slightly out from the ramp wall. Even with the magnet cover being OUT from the ramp wall, the distance from the guide rod to the magnet cover is within spec (25/32-13/16").

The instructions say to loosen the snug plate screw (red arrow on my pic) along with 4 screws on hex posts (mine only has 3) and the 2 at the ramp entrance. Then we're supposed to pull the ramp out away from the magnet cover and re-tighten everything. This does not work because as soon as I tighten the snug plate it pulls the ramp wall back. There isn't a way to keep the ramp wall forward AND tighten the snug plate.
Could this be causing all of my headaches with this mech? What have you guys done to be successful with this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Nick
stern STh doc (resized).pngstern STh doc (resized).png

#3645 3 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

..Does anyone know if the side panel art has been done with UV inks on it?

I installed the official Stern side art. No UV ink. However, they do look great IMO.
I'm SURE tilt or pingraffix will make some with UV ink

#3649 3 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I've been where you are in terms of frustration with this mech. I've now gotten mine to work pretty well. There seem to be a lot of opinions on this, but here is what I did:
1. Put lock washers on the back where the solenoid plate is held to the back box. Even if you get it set up like it shows in the PDF it often doesn't stay there long. You need to have the ramp further forward (towards the player) than the magnet cover like the Stern document shows. Your ball is probably loosing some energy hitting the magnet cover. If you are tightening the snug plate screw that is probably the problem. In my opinion this screw isn't needed at all, and making it too tight will cause issues.
2. Make sure the mech moves freely. I've seen some put some tension in the form of a rubber band that pulls the joint at the back of the mech up which seems to help. Some have put WD-40 on here, but I don't think that is needed and will probably just collect dirt over time.
3. The rod needs to be as close to the back of the ramp as possible so the mech so the ball will be more on top of the rod than getting pinched by the rod if that makes sense. They don't provide any appropriate adjustment for this but many of us have put something between the ramp and the backboard (such as a washer covered in electrical tape). Obviously this needs to be done so the rod still moves freely. There is not a lot of play here but a little can go a long way.
4. The ball needs to enter the curve on the lateral part of the ramp to keep it from losing too much energy to the back wall of the ramp. You can lower the outside of the ramp slightly (it requires a different standoff to be used) but this is limited by hitting the mech if you go too low. You can also raise the medial side of the ramp with a washer. You can also loosen the screen on the right side at the bottom of the ramp by the flap. There is not a lot of potential for movement here but a little can go a long way. I've also heard of placing a thin triangular piece of rubber or other material under the reflective decal (it peels right off and is just as easily replaced) so that the wide part is at the top as to push the ball more lateral as it goes up the ramp.

Thank you very much for all of this info. Much appreciated

#3650 3 years ago

Just saw the no points awarded "where's barb" 40 mil glitch tonight. My son wasn't very happy to say the least.

I bet we'll be seeing a .91 update to fix this sooner than later.

#3664 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Okay. The left ramp cover seems to be the issue. It’s impeding the progress of the ball to the magnet.
I guess to start strong shots are making it up there but once the flipper power can’t muscle it up there it becomes less consistent.
I took this off and now you have perfect lock shots but they are WAY TOO STRONG.
I had to dial back the flipper power to 200 to not fear that I was going to break optos and plastics from the ball smashing into them.
I suggested to Brian to redo this cover so that it keeps the ball from going wild and breaking stuff, but doesn’t impede the travel to the magnet.
DO NOT TAKE THIS OFF YOU GAME UNLESS YOU WANT TO RISK BREAKING STUFF. [quoted image]

This is funny. Last night I started experimenting and I MAY have a solution that at least seems to be helping. I agree that at least one of the problems is the clear cover. I'm still testing so I'm NOT SAYING this is the fix. I'll report back. If you want to try it here it is...
I opened up the holes in the cover and reshaped the tab that goes slightly into the backboard. I had to reshape the tab to allow it to slide left. This allowed the entire plastic cover to slide left 4mm (see pic). Then I added 2 washers on each screw to raise the cover. So it's a little bit higher and slid 4mm to the left. And I bent the metal hood up too.
It seems to be way better but I still can't backhand it to the magnet.

Nick

20200509_142703 (resized).jpg20200509_142703 (resized).jpg20200509_121212 (resized).jpg20200509_121212 (resized).jpg20200509_123210 (resized).jpg20200509_123210 (resized).jpg20200509_112827 (resized).jpg20200509_112827 (resized).jpg
#3675 3 years ago
Quoted from Leo13:

Sorry but you can't raise the cover plate without trimming it : you can put washers/spacers under the 2 bolt down on the left ramp, but the top one and the one on the top right of the ramp cant be installed, the cover is inserted under the surrounding plastics.

I removed the 2 decorative arch shaped plastics and reinstalled them after raising the cover plastic with 2 washers at each screw. No problem. See the pic.
Also I was able to loosen and slightly raise up the magnet cover plate to allow the cover plastic to be raised slightly. I only had to trim/file the back tab of the cover plastic in order to allow it to slide left.
If raising the cover more than with a couple of washers then the rear tab would need to be trimmed more or removed.

20200509_234703 (resized).jpg20200509_234703 (resized).jpg

#3676 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

This will never be possible.
But good stuff. I’ll try something similar.

This evening I had 2 successful backhands to the magnet. Still not every time by any means.

#3688 3 years ago

Stern UV kit. No question. It's awesome

#3690 3 years ago

EDIT! This did NOT fix it completely. Its definitely better but it's acting up again. God damn this TK lock is a finicky pain in the ass!

Well guys. After many games of testing last night and this morning I'm very happy to say that my plastic cover "fix" seems to have fixed the problem. On my game anyway.

I'm getting magnet catching ball locks on a very high percentage of clean right flipper shots.
I just played 2 games this morning.
Game 1 had 7/7 locks (0 rejections)
Game 2 had 6/7 locks (1 rejection)

Left flipper shots are definitely less. And no backhanded shots from a cradle.

I followed stern's pdf to a tee and lowered right flipper to 240.

Hopefully this will help others.
Nick

#3701 3 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Honest question..why fight disabling the lock mech? .

Me personally, I really like the lock mech when it's working correctly. I think it's super unique. I don't believe a physical ball lock with 3 balls hanging in the air has been done before.
I do agree that it would be better if you could backhand it from a cradle

#3707 3 years ago

Today I've had 2 complete system restarts.
Both times it happened immediately after I had a ball save and the auto plunger shot the ball into the lit extra ball lane. The graffic on the display started the extra ball animation and then froze. It restarted on it's own. Today is the first I've seen this. Since both times this happened at exactly the same moment I'm assuming it's a code issue and not anything loose. I've checked all wired connections.
Anyone else see this bug?

#3709 3 years ago
Quoted from Initiative:

yep, i've seen it once under this circumstance and one other reset but cant remember the setup. definitely a software thing. game probably tried to divide by zero and barfed.

Ok thanks

#3710 3 years ago

EDIT from my earlier post. My TK lock plastic cover trick did NOT fix it completely. Its definitely better but it's acting up again. God damn this TK lock is a finicky pain in the ass!

#3713 3 years ago
Quoted from Leo13:

Yep, I had 1 similar restart too

Thank you

#3720 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

.. I just spent an hour fine tuning the mechanism....

I'm not proud to say I've spent WAY too many hours fine tuning, adjusting, testing and re-testing this POS lock mech.
I am 100% sure that raising up/moving the plastic cover and bending up the angled metal hood has helped, but it's still inconsistent. Grrrrrrr

However, I still really love this game though. I keep pressing start! I actually bought STH only 14 days after I recieved my Medieval Royal and I've barely touched Medieval since. That's saying a lot I think

#3724 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Well, the shot maps are almost identical, so that's not a huge surprise.

Yes. Even though I know the playfields are very similar in design they feel drastically different to play. STH is WAY more challenging and feels much deeper. Tighter shots. More difficult ramps, etc. I definitely prefer mode based games.

#3731 3 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

Today i increased the pitch about .5, and it seems like a completely different game.

Do you know what pitch you're at now?

#3743 3 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

If you like the game and theme, step down to a pro..

Or disable the mech like TKDalumni did

#3751 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You won't love it as much once that bitch Barb plays her indian-giver routine a few times, stealing 40 mill from you each time. I used to be sympathetic to her character, now when she gets pulled into the pool, I cheer.

Hahahaha!

#3761 3 years ago

Premium/Le owners. Do me a favor if you can.
Please take a minute to check your playfield pitch with a digital level and post here. Please check 2 locations. Both down by the flippers and up on the purple demogorgon inserts. I'm asking for both because there's always a difference between the 2.
Also please post your flipper power settings, and if you're consistently locking balls on the TK magnet or consistently getting rejects.
I would appreciate it.
Nick

#3765 3 years ago
Quoted from spikedbat:

Anybody else getting game lock ups and restarts after 0.90 has been installed?
Usually during the start of modes for me.

It's happened 3 times for me now on 0.90. All 3 times were when the ball went into the extra ball / mystery lane.

#3770 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’ve had extra balls turned off. Maybe that’s why I haven’t seen it. Is it only after an auto launch?

Not on my pin. The first 2 were from an auto-launch into the lit extra ball lane. The third time was from a flipper into the un-lit extra ball lane.

#3776 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Any more info? I’d try and get as detailed as possible and email the bug report email for stern.

Yes. Agreed. I did that the other day.

#3777 3 years ago

Anybody know what this actually adjusts? Obviously this is not an electric magnet so it's not adjusting power for the magnet. I can't tell the difference in strength of the diverter or the magnet mechanism or the up post.

20200515_161915 (resized).jpg20200515_161915 (resized).jpg
#3781 3 years ago

Funny how we're all the F-ing guinea pigs trying to solve the problems on this POS mech that should never have been released like this. Stern should have figured this out a year ago when they were still testing BEFORE it was released.

Stern if you follow this thread... FIX THIS

#3783 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

In other news just put up over 500mm with EBs turned off.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/622324096

Nicely done!
I was playing last night with the diverter disabled and consistently had high scoring games

#3785 3 years ago

I did some more mods yesterday. I took this video last night while my son played.
So far I've added the UV kit, Titan glow rubbers, Kenwood 5.25" speakers, speakerlightkits RGB lighting, sideart, pinnovators sub out with 12" sub, shaker, stern hd glass, and headphone jack plate.

If any of you are unsure about the Stern UV kit with Titan glow rubbers or upsizing a Premium/Pro to the 5.25" speakers, you're missing out! I highly recommend a sub and shaker too.

#3787 3 years ago

Now we just need a 4-600 dollar underwhelming topper!

#3789 3 years ago

What audio settings are you guys using with your 5.25" speakers? What's the default with the LE?
4 Ohm doesn't sound good

#3793 3 years ago

On LEs is the default for the backbox speakers 4 ohm? The Kenwood 5.25" speakers are 4 ohm but sound louder and less muffled at the 8 ohm setting. Also, are you guys using the 10 band EQ? What about the fader?
Also, are the LE boards in the head identical to the others? I'm curious if they're driving the bigger speakers with the same amplification as the 4" ones. I'm assuming yes.

#3798 3 years ago

Correct. This one

20200516_154723 (resized).jpg20200516_154723 (resized).jpg
#3800 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

LE is 8 ohm default. Here’s a pic of the LE main board. [quoted image]

Thank you

#3806 3 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Just had this apart myself. here ya go[quoted image]

Thank you for this!

#3807 3 years ago

I've got another "fix" that's helping A LOT with the TK mech. I thought I would share again. YMMV!

I've moved the upper ramp assembly left and forward (towards the flippers) as much as possible, and I've moved the diverter mech right as far as possible.
By loosening the 1/4" nuts/bolts (red arrows) you can slide the mech right (yellow arrow) and tighten back up. You can access the back of these nuts/bolts from behind the backboard. The front access is a little more tricky.
I also followed the stern PDF, but lowered the diverter arm a little more than spec. (1 7/8" off ramp plastic approx)
I'm currently running full power (255) on right flipper.

Honestly the magnet is catching A LOT of the balls from a clean right flipper shot now. Very few rejects!
I'm having way more fun playing this pin now that the mech is working correctly.

20200517_151759 (resized).jpg20200517_151759 (resized).jpg20200517_151824 (resized).jpg20200517_151824 (resized).jpg20200517_151911 (resized).jpg20200517_151911 (resized).jpg
#3815 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I understand. My ramp does not have any play when I remove this screw. That is my point. Maybe I need to wedge something in there?

Are you loosening up all of the screws including the 2 at the ramp entrance? Those 2 are absolutely the limiting factor on how much you can move the ramp forward. You’re only going to get about 1 mm or so.

#3826 3 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

So...my kid really wants us to get a Stranger Things, and he rarely has any opinion on machines. That said, if I want to take the plunge, does anybody know if it's beneficial to look for one particular run of the games over others in terms of all the issues (particularly the TK lock mech)? Has Stern made any improvements or tweeks in the later run Premiums? Should I wait until they ramp up production again and see what they implement? Were LEs better off? Anything make a difference that anyone has noticed?

I realize I'm not answering your specific questions but maybe this will help.
My $.02.
It really is a great game! The theme immersion is awesome. Fantastic lighting. Fantastic audio. Fun modes. Decent amount of variety. UV is unique and super cool. The projector is bad ass. The classic Eddy layout is tried and true. Shots are satisfying. It plays pretty fast and can be punishing at times, which is a plus in my book. Easy games bore me quickly.
Stranger Things Premium is as huge hit at my house. My girlfriend, my 12 y/o son, my neighbors, we ALL love it. We keep pressing start! It's awesome.

Negatives.
The TK mech is VERY frustrating at times. I've spent a lot of time trying to make it consistent. It's the best I've seen it now though.
The playfield dimples REALY fast. It's bad.

So if your son rarely has opinions on pins and he really wants this one, and you really like the look and the theme, then you should buy one. Just know you may have issues with the lock. Hopefully stern will have a solid solution soon.
I highly doubt you'll regret it.

#3845 3 years ago
Quoted from monte_:

Can anyone show a picture of all the screws that were removed to pull the ramp forward and also a picture of what it looks like afterward. That would be appreciated. I got my machine on Saturday and havent seen one TK lock.

You'll see the 3 screws that are holding the ramp in place on top of the hex standoffs and the 2 screws at the ramp entrance. Look at the stern pdf too. It shows where the rear screw is. Follow the pdf instructions for the measurements on the diverter.
You're only moving the ramp forward a mm or so, so a picture isn't going to show the "afterward".
Also, drink some beers and swear at the machine. It helps!

#3856 3 years ago

Anyone in the know with when we'll get the next code update? I keep checking. I'm tired of Where's Barb cheating me!

#3870 3 years ago

Yes!!!!
I'm stoked they added a new upside down mode! And happy they fixed where's barb

#3877 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Keeping an eye on this one. Pro all day.

IMO. The projector alone is worth the upgrade to Premium

#3880 3 years ago

I played the new upside down with ramp and orbit shots tonight. Love the addition. Feels like a whole new mode.
I love that the spinner moves the lit shot on follow the compass too.
Little code additions add a lot to a game IMO

#3887 3 years ago

I think the skill shots are worth more now. 5 mil for standard and 10 for super. Def worth going for now as I have been ignoring them.

Yep. +1M more for each additional

#3893 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Man this game is so amazing. My TK lock works perfect now. The new code really kicks ass and the projector effects are amazing. I'm loving this.
Sorry for contributing nothing except useless gush but man...

I agree with you. This game is just awesome. We're playing it a LOT.
I think it will climb in the ratings.

#3899 3 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

Wondering if anyone else is having an issue with the shooter rod. I have a NIB pro and unlike all my other new pins, this one is weird. The auto shooter works perfectly with the lockdown bar button. But any attempt to plunge? Nope, the ball wont even come out of the lane. It looks like the shooter rod isn’t long enough, and sits to the right of center but the mechanism looks exactly the same as my other sterns. I did try to slide the playfield over a little as well as changed the bends on the mech, all to no avail. Any thoughts?

All shooter rods are adjustable. All 4 directions, up/down/left/right. It will take a little time. You can move the shooter rod housing so that the plunger tip touches the exact middle of the ball.
Pay attention to which direction it needs to go right now and then raise the playfield up against your back box. Remove all six balls first. You will find 5 screws on that shooter housing. Two of them are wood screws that you need to remove, the other three machine screws can just be loosened. Slide it into a location where you think it needs to go. Then retighten those 3. Lower the Playfield and check. Once you're happy with where it is re-install the two wood screws. Or you can leave them out. I have left those wood screws out multiple times. They're not as important. As long as you get those three machine screws in nice and tight you should be good to go

#3900 3 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Hey everyone, it appears this game's code is getting better and better (I only played it on initial release). Thoughts on the Pro vs a MET Pro? Not talking ratings on Pinside, but those who own both. Thoughts on flow, gameplay and longevity between the two? Just looking to get some honest pros and cons between em. TIA

People are going to be mad that I wrote this. Oh well.

Previous Metallica premium owner here. Metallica is a very fun game in the beginning that gets old. It's like chopping wood. Keep shooting the same shots over and over and over again.
Guardians of the Galaxy is the same play field but with modern code and it's a mode based game. Way more fun with the same layout.

Having said that. I would go with stranger things. It's a total blast and it has many modes to keep things interesting. Plus it's modern tech.
But get a Premium

#3908 3 years ago

- Lowered the default speech volume to address distortion being heard on some games.
I've put my PRO back to stock audio settings and I am no longer hearing distortion. I was even able to raise the volume over 10 without issues. I've not heard all of the callouts yet but so far so good.
Also digging the new compass mode rule where the spinner changes the shot. Now it doesn't feel as similar as find will.

I'm still at +12 on speech attenuation on mine. I prefer quieter callouts than music

#3912 3 years ago

I've been wondering what the wood screw even does. The 2 through bolts obviously hold the bracket tight to the PF all by themselves.
I tried adding 2 thin washers under the rear 2 screws that attach the plastic demogorgon and I can't even tell that it's tilted forward at all.
I'm thinking that the rear wood screw tilts the whole bracket back.

#3977 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Couldn't figure out why the ball was suddenly getting caught under the demogorgon sometimes. Took it apart to see what was happenening and it turns out the one-way gate on the left had come out of the bracket. Irritating to get to and fix when a factory crimp on the wire after it was fed through the hole in the gate bracket would have stopped this from happening at all.
Wire off the gate bracket...
[quoted image]
And fixed...
[quoted image]

Happened on mine as well. I didn't know it till the demogorgon ramp wouldn't go all the way down. The ball gate was jamming the ramp mechanism

#3978 3 years ago
Quoted from pballjunkie:

So with the newest code .92.0 on my premium I had a customer playing it yesterday and it crashed and rebooted during monster hunter mode after he shot up left ramp and it locked a ball on the wall. Anyone have anything similar happen or any reboot issue with new code for prem/LE yet and if so where is this something mechanical or is there still some bug in the software? Any help would be great, unfortunately I wasnt in room to see it happen just heard the game stop and reboot to main screen.

I've had 4 reboots now. All of them happened after a ball entered the mystery/extra ball lane

#3988 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Eddy says they found what is hopefully the last of the bugs that causes crashes. Will be fixed with next update.

Did he say when it would be released?

#4000 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballer247:

I am really wanting to buy a NIB pro but concerned about the recent playfield issues! Have any of you had any problems with your pro, premium or LE? I know the playfield will dimple I just don’t want any clear coat issues, pooling/chipping. I’m sure several of you will suggest I get a premium or LE instead of the pro but I just don’t want to drop the coin for one right now. Thx for any advice!

I was concerned about this too. You have nothing to worry about. Other than 10 million dimples

#4003 3 years ago

Exactly what chuckwurt said.
And sideart too

#4006 3 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

imagamejunky which blade art did you go with? Mine has the UV kit installed, and I saw a few options out there.

I have the Stern official ones. They look great IMO. There may be others that look great too. I do wish they were UV reactive though.
I personally have found that the Stern official ones are more sturdy (thicker) than some others I've installed. They're less likely to tear or get scuffed from the PF. With the other brands I always use those plastic side art protectors before raising/lowering the PF. They also already have the hinge bolt holes cut out. You would think that ALL the manufacturers would pre-cut the holes, but nope.

Edit.. if you're adding a powered sub (as you should), buy a pinnovators sub out kit (like $40). Easy peasy hook up. Works perfect. No soldering or splicing wires

#4053 3 years ago

So I just had yet another crash on .92. I've lost count now.
This time it was a ball draining down the left out lane. I received "mystery is lit" and then the game crashed.
It has happened so many times under so many different scenarios. I don't see a common denominator here.
I've emailed Stern previously yet I hear nothing back so I don't know if they're even checking.

#4056 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They're redoing mystery entirely last I heard. It seems to be involved with a number of the crash bugs in various ways.

Before I thought the extra ball/mystery lane was connected with the crash. But this was when mystery was lit from the outlane.

#4085 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Alright when does everyone think the next update is going to drop?
I’m thinking Wednesday or Thursday this week.

I keep checking. Come on video mode!
And what are they going to use the lockdown bar button for? Hopefully like BM66, where it counts as a mode shot.

#4093 3 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

I was wondering the same, I usually put mirror blades on my games, but I was also looking at the black chrome instead for this one. It didn't look like the art blades were UV reactive, can anyone confirm that?

Stern official art blades are not UV reactive, however they still look great on the game IMO

20200608_112305 (resized).jpg20200608_112305 (resized).jpg
#4098 3 years ago

Can anyone point me to a definitive rule sheet that's current with .92?
I have some questions about some modes. For example, on some modes I see all solid lit inserts. On other modes all inserts are solid except one is flashing. Why?
Also, on Where's Barb? it may show "Barb located" but the mode continues. And then another time it will say "completed". So is the goal to find barb or to shoot all lit shots? I'm guessing the later.
Thanks

#4101 3 years ago

Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time

#4107 3 years ago

Stern posted a EHOH update today.
Come on Stranger Things!!

#4126 3 years ago

Figures! I've been home and waiting for this update to drop. Now it's released when I'm back at work for 3 days. Bulls@it!

#4128 3 years ago
Quoted from Bzamborski:

...Is there a suggested cleaning agent for the white surfaces that that projector shows on? I have a lot of marks and wasn’t sure how to best clean.

I've been using isopropyl alcohol. Same thing I always use on the rubbers

#4139 3 years ago

So does anyone have the stern shooter rod working?

#4171 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

I also tossed some purple T-Molding on my machine

Would you please post some pics of this

#4175 3 years ago

Since I can't try .94 yet.
Were the system crashes tied to the mystery lane fixed?

#4200 3 years ago

You guys seeing this on yours? The ramp edge has dug in on the right side. I'm having a difficult time trying to determine if the white I'm seeing is PF damage or mylar. Unfortunately I'm leaning towards PF damage. This sucks!
Other than using a heat gun, any of you have a recommendation for removing mylar? I'm concerned about pulling up artwork from the PF.
UGGGHHH

Screenshot_20200614-143815_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200614-143815_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200614-143827_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200614-143827_Gallery (resized).jpg
#4202 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Maybe the ramp down switch is registering too late?

Novus 1 did remove some of the white so that's good. Some is still there though. Fingers crossed that it's just mylar damage and not PF damage.
The ramp motor stops immediately once the ramp contacts the PF so I'm assuming the down switch is registering correctly.

#4213 3 years ago

So they removed the video mode placeholder and added stranger points.
Bring back the video mode!

#4249 3 years ago

Any idea what the upcoming stern "fix" for the TK lock is?
Fans? Coils?

#4261 3 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Anyone notice Mystery doesn't light up if you close all the lower lanes while in a mode? I was playing last night and it happened twice. Didn't get credit for the lanes being lit, just reset them. I don't recall if that was the case previously.

You were probably earning the bonus. Mystery lit is awarded every other

#4291 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Hi everyone,
Just wondering if Cleland’s code works on .94?
Thanks!

When you modify existing code via a usb update OR replace code via SD card swap you are changing the software version of your game. So technically, yes, you could install Cleland's last img file on a SD card and it would run HIS .86 version. But it would NOT be Stern's .94 anymore. Hope that makes sense

#4309 3 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

It’s a matter of preference but I like the blue. I feel it matches better with the lane plastics and it adds a nice effect with the UV to the lanes and slings. Good call on the translucent sling rubber. What size did you go with?

Go with glow (UV reactive). Not translucent.

https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/view/id/1303

#4322 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

...and the yellow flaccid dick and balls shaped ones below the right shot inserts)
[quoted image]

Killin me!

#4337 3 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Save me from reading the notes on .94 update to the LE. What was the main additions to the code? Thanks

IMO the most important change is the fix for the system crashes. Mine was crashing pretty regularly before. None since .94!

And I love bullshit mode too. Whenever the mystery is awarding we're always yelling 17!!!! hoping for bullshit

#4343 3 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

I haven't receive my pinball yet but I am already thinking about what to do for a topper. As much as I like toppers I cannot justify spending 500 dollars on one.
What to do with this?
[quoted image]

I'll be surprised if it's $500 considering the new JP topper is $600. Crazy

#4349 3 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

IMO the most important change is the fix for the system crashes. Mine was crashing pretty regularly before. None since .94!...

Well, I shouldn't have said that out loud (or typed it).
I just had my first system crash/restart with .94.
This was when the ball entered the mystery lane AGAIN. The "turn up the heat" mode graphics were displayed and then system shut down. Bummer

#4382 3 years ago

I'm very hopeful for both a video mode and lockdown bar button mode implementation. I'm thinking TWD/BM66/GOTG/DP style button usage would make sense

#4388 3 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Are there video modes in Star Wars, other than the "navigate the asteroid field" one? I haven't owned SW in a while...

No

#4424 3 years ago

Loosening hardware and adding washers under the demogorgon didn't fix anything on my game. I tried something that made a difference though. After removing the demogorgon shell from the metal component completely, I VERY carefully trimmed the mouth edge with a small hobby knife. My demogorgon mouth had a decent amount of plastic material that I felt was protruding in. It wasn't uniform in shape either. I only trimmed about 1/16" to 1/8" from some of the edges making the hole slightly larger and definitely more uniform.
This absolutely helped.
Making it into the mouth is not easy by any means but at least it's doable now on my game. Huge improvement.
If you decide to try this, take your time and be very careful. One slip with a razor and you can destroy your demogorgon completely.

#4427 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Joined the club! LE 85 landed yesterday. [quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome! Is that a JP with red armor I see?

#4429 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

It's a JP with burnt orange sunset armor!

Looks fantastic! Nice job

#4433 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

For the people that can hit the demo mouth, does it work with both flippers?
I adjusted mine but can only make it with the left flipper if I hold it and it's a perfect shot.

I can hit it from both. Has to be perfect though

#4450 3 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Is the uv kit worth it? I have one ordered but am thinking about canceling and using funds on other mods

The UV kit is just fantastic. Even better if you add titan glow rubbers. It even looks great in a well lit room.

#4452 3 years ago

Guys, please take a minute to rate this game. It absolutely deserves a great rating here on pinside IMO. Especially the Premium and LE. It's such a great game that still has that "one more game" feel after hundreds of games played.
The premium hasn't even reached the threshold of 25 ratings to be included in the top 100. Only 15 people have rated it so far.
I know, some of you will say "the top 100 and the ratings don't mean anything". You're entitled to your opinion. I respectfully disagree.
Thanks

#4455 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Game isn’t complete. I’ll rate it when it reaches 1.0.

You make a valid point

#4499 3 years ago

Anyone know when we're getting another update? I'm picking up a shooter rod and want it to light up.

#4505 3 years ago

It is today for 0.96 Looks like those of you with the shooter rod will be happy and some welcome changes to multiball modes.
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/STRANGER_THINGS_PRO_0_96_0-README.txt
Installing now

Awesome! Love updates!
Still no video mode or lockdown bar button use though. Bummer

#4506 3 years ago
Quoted from Pittfallass:

Today I have found the perfect way to release the " Telekinesis Lock " cleanly.
All clean shots, even some backhand shots, are caught.

Are you able to backhand the lock from a cradle now?

#4508 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yay updated demogorgon multiball rules!
Also I asked for the final showdown increase in difficulty. Sorry. Haha

Is final showdown coded? I thought it wasn’t yet.

#4526 3 years ago

Yes!! Reminds me of cherry bomb on GOTG

#4540 3 years ago

I love Run Will! It's super cool with the ramp cycling up and down.

Couple of odd things I've noticed with .96.

Sometimes a left ramp shot will light an insert on the left orbit tree. Is this intended? I know mystery lane will spot inserts, but not usually left ramp.

Normally while playing a TK multiball you can't start a mode. That's why I'm always trying to start modes first and then stack a multiball. Today I was awarded a TK multiball from mystery. While playing that multiball, I was able to start a mode.
Intended this way or an error?

#4550 3 years ago

SWEET!

20200702_170309 (resized).jpg20200702_170309 (resized).jpg20200702_170318 (resized).jpg20200702_170318 (resized).jpg20200702_170250 (resized).jpg20200702_170250 (resized).jpg
#4579 3 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I don’t know if this is a programming issue or just an issue with my game, but it seems like you can’t hit the demogorgon with a shot and then another shot within a second or two and expect that second hit to register. Does a certain amount of time have to pass between shots? Thanks.

Mine is the same. Frustrating. This actually seemed to get worse on .94 from what I could tell

#4593 3 years ago

Did you leave a usb drive in that left usb socket?

20200703_185836 (resized).jpg20200703_185836 (resized).jpg
#4603 3 years ago

Just trying to help here.
I'm confused because you said you removed it after nothing was working.
You updated to .96, removed the thumb drive, and then played games successfully right?
Then the game failed?
Then you tried reinstalling .96 with the thumb drive again?

#4606 3 years ago

Ok. That sucks.
I would definitely try flashing another 16gb SD card from Stern and try it again.
Follow their instructions carefully.

https://sternpinball.com/support/sd-cards/

Good luck

And check all wired connections in the head!

#4623 3 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

I checked the node boards under the playfield and a little red light turns on on both but on the
main board behind the backbox the VA and VNB light do not turn on.
Any ideas on what this could be? First picture is my machine, second image is for reference

What does Stern say?

#4627 3 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

They haven't reply about what VA and VNB mean, I figure VNB is the node boards.
Stern told me to try a new SD card at first. I told them I tried 2 new ones and none work. They are sending me a new CPU. I just had to contact my distributor.
Thank you for your advice and all the help.

You're welcome. Good luck. Keep us posted. I'm curious

#4658 3 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

What % are people getting "Bull$@!t mode" as a mystery award? I have probably played 20-30 games since updating to 0.94 and have not been awarded that mode once.

I don't know the percentage. I probably played 100 games without getting it once and then the last two days I've seen it three times.

#4688 3 years ago
Quoted from dri:

I went deep on the demogorgon modes last night. "Can't stop this" is plenty fun! But the prior 4-ball multiball they need to fix. Having that flap going up and down in a 4-ball mayhem will only dent the flap and ding the balls. What is your opinion on this?

I was thinking the same thing. It IS very fun but it may cause issues. That front edge of the ramp needs to stay completely straight and smooth. If it becomes bent or dented that will affect the consistency of the demo shot AND may cause more wear on the playfield.

1 week later
#4739 3 years ago

New code update... YAY!
Still no video mode or lockdown bar button use... BOO!

#4745 3 years ago
Quoted from jhngh41:

Are there any fixes for the Telekinesis multiball ramp where the ball doesn't make it up the ramp completely and drains right down the middle?

I'm consistently nudging/slapsaving and saving the ball when this happens now most of the time

#4746 3 years ago
Quoted from Powerhouse47:

My premium arrives Monday! So excited. Has final showdown been shown yet?

You're gonna love it!
No

#4762 3 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Why are they making updates to the code behavior on the TK lock?.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Because one of the issues with it is the timing of the diverter engaging.

I'm confused. Did Stern make changes in the code for the TK lock mech? I missed that

#4801 3 years ago
Quoted from jespo_19:

Hardest part for me will be pro vs premium. I'm letting go of walking dead because it's such a visual eyesore (and I'm kind of tired or the lacking layout imo)
Is the projector that killer during the game to warrant all the blank white when it's shut off?
Code and call-outs I trust will come along and seem fun already as it sits. Layout and art on game are also plusses. How does it look in a lineup? Pro or prem?

Premium. 100%
The projector is awesome. Super unique in pinball. The sticker "screen" on the pro can't compete!
The tk lock (when set up correctly) is awesome. Also unique to pinball. It's a PITA though.
Prem artwork is great IMO too.

I couldn't care less about the blank white when the game is off. It's like the lcd screen being blank black when it's off. Who cares?

#4806 3 years ago
Quoted from Kharris:

hell I would sell my TWD today if my wife would let me!

I'll never sell my TWD Prem. It's a frickin pinball masterpiece. Perfect level of kick your ass difficulty combined with the best coding/ruleset. Plus Cleland custom audio is bad ass.

Quoted from gambit3113:

I'm looking for a TWD LE or Premium

We have similar tastes. Good choice

#4816 3 years ago

I'll share my settings.
Left eject 19
Trough eject 180 (I always turn this down to try to decrease shooter lane wear)
Ball launch 200
Slingshots 14 (default was giving me some airballs)
Left flipper 250
Right flipper 255
Outlane posts centered (right outline still gets me frequently)

#4818 3 years ago

Right needs full power for the tk lock. Left is lower to try to reduce the 10 million airballs. If I could get away with it I would keep both of them lower. My playfield looks like it's intentionally covered in dimples from the factory. Absolutely covered

#4819 3 years ago

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I really wish there was an option to allow us to skip the demodog, demogorgon, and TK multiballs.
Multiple times I've been given the multi-ball from the mystery and I don't want it at that time.
I have yet to hear all of Cleland's music from certain modes like operation mirkwood because I keep getting stuck with a stupid demogorgon or demodog.
I'll use DI for example. If you shoot the Phone Scoop you can double flip the flippers to cancel the multi-ball if you don't want it right then. Helps with strategy.
And you could successfully start a mode and then choose to start the multi-ball stacked

#4821 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well, the snarky answer is: Don't shoot those middle shots and you can continue listening to the tunes. BUT...you have to hit those shots to get through the modes, of course.
You lost me at the TK multiball. I think that's one of the best multiball starting animations and sounds since Addams, and well worth the tradeoff.
But for me, it's What Mama Says and Turn Up The Heat that I hate interrupting. Those two modes are genuinely disturbing like no other game I can recall. And I LOVE them!

Unfortunately you have to shoot the mystery/demodog lane during some modes and then demodog starts.
Agree with you that tk multiball sounds and looks awesome. I’d just prefer to start it when I want it, not from a mystery shot.
Also, totally agree that what mama says and “burn this kid” modes are creepy and fantastic

#4828 3 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Thank you imagamejunky for your settings. I adjusted my pro to use the same (except I left the left flipper alone) and it helped a ton. I’ve moved my posts back to the middle holes.

Glad it helped.
You will have to play with left eject power vs slope so the ball will make it around the burn it back loop as chuckwurt has previously mentioned.

#4829 3 years ago

I'm curious about a pinwoofer set up as well. However, after changing out the stock 4"ers to the kenwood 5.25"ers and then adding a big 12" powered sub with a pinnovator's sub out board I'm SUPER happy with the sound. Don't see how it could improve much honestly.
Especially with Clelands mix with the C418 song playing. It BUMPS

#4862 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Beta testers have been sent coil cooling fan kits. Should be very close to release.

What SHOULD happen is Stern should buy your kits and then ship them out to game owners for free.

#4887 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Saw the shooter rod in person yesterday. Pretty cool, but confirmed my fear that I can live without it.

I've never been a huge custom shooter rod guy myself. However I think this one is probably one of the very best. It looks fantastic, it's shaped great and feels great in your hand. The color is awesome too.

1 week later
#4968 3 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Have an opportunity to upgrade from a loaded pro to an LE...Is it worth it??

Of course we have no idea what price you're talking about. So we really don't know if it's a good deal. Only you can decide that. Do you love the game?
What I can tell you is that the upgraded features on a Premium/Le compared to a Pro is IMO hands-down worth the upgrade. The projector and ball lock are bad ass!

#4971 3 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

It would be my loaded pro and 5k for a NIB LE. I would need to add the UV kit for the LE.
What do you think?? I love this game, it really is my fave Stern ever; but is it worth that??

Just my opinions...
I wouldn't do that deal. You've probably got over 6k in your pro, right? That's 11k for a game that'll be worth 8k as soon as you open it.
Sell yours for 5ish and add 3 to buy a used LE or a NIB Premium.

#4982 3 years ago

I posted this over on the Cleland STh mod thread. Keep in mind this is personal taste.

..I recommend -15 on music and +5 on speech.
This confuses people because negative means louder audio. Think of attenuation as being muted. Do you want it less muted or more muted?
Keep in mind that by setting music to -15 the volume is going to increase so you probably won't have your game's overall volume set as high as before. I rarely set my overall volume above 25. That's plenty loud enough IMO.

#4995 3 years ago

.97 was out on 7/16
They're overdue for .98!
Hopefully this week

#4997 3 years ago

Video mode!
Video mode!
Maybe if I keep saying it it will happen

#5048 3 years ago

Uggghh
That update is all about Light The Fire

Come on Stern!
Add the fricken lockdown bar button for SOMETHING!

Video mode? Hello!

It's cool that they at least added some topper code, but who knows when the actual topper will come out? Any bets? I bet mid to late 2021.

#5051 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Brian told me at LAX there was no plan for the lock bar button..

That's a bummer. Seems like a waste of money on their part too

#5057 3 years ago

The button could AT LEAST be used to count as a shot during a mode. Just like GOTG (hadron), DP (boom), BM66 (gadget), etc etc

#5114 3 years ago

..Marco still shows it as $399. Will be interesting to see what it will end up priced at.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/502-7113-00

Unfortunately $599 is the correct price

3 weeks later
#5336 3 years ago

Any of you guys buy the mezel mods spinning arcade sign and install it on a premium/le?
I don't like how it's blocking the view of the TK ball lock. If any of you have installed it and you feel like it's not blocking the TK ball lock would you please post a picture or a comment?
I'd like to be able to install that sign on the right hand side of the machine preferably.
Thanks

1 week later
#5413 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

put in the digdug mod, Christmas Tree Lights and Arcade mod in...

Where can we get the dig dug mod?
Can it be moved without fabbing a new bracket?

#5414 3 years ago

Any of you guys buy the mezel mods spinning arcade sign and install it on a premium/le?
I don't like how it's blocking the view of the TK ball lock. If any of you have installed it and you feel like it's not blocking the TK ball lock would you please post a picture or a comment?
I'd like to be able to install that sign on the right hand side of the machine preferably.
Thanks

Wanted to update.
The mezel sign actually looks fantastic on the left where it's designed to go. Doesn't block the TK locked balls from view either. Looks like it was supposed to be there from the factory.

2 months later
#6466 3 years ago

1.0 now and STILL no use of the lockdown bar button OR a video mode...

1 month later
#7303 3 years ago

I had a strange one yesterday...
I've been running Stern's 1.02 code (on the stock SD card) since it's release without issue. Last night the machine would not boot up AT ALL.
I swapped out the SD card with the one I put Cleland's 1.01 code on and the machine booted up no problem.

Apparently the stock card had become corrupted??

I re-flashed the stock card with the 1.02 image from Stern's site and the machine booted up perfectly.

I've owned 10 Sterns and I always update to the latest code. This is a first for me

1 week later
#7549 3 years ago

Weirdest thing..
After hundreds of games with VERY limited success of making it into the demogorgon mouth, the other day something changed. I can't explain it, but now the ball frequently makes it into the mouth. As in a few times each game now. I didn't change a damn thing!

1 month later
#8292 3 years ago
Quoted from Batedogg:

Hello, new owner here! I love this game. Can anyone who has them tell me if the Stern side art blades react to the UV lighting in the same was that the playfield and plastics do? If not, does anyone know if someone makes some that do? Thanks!

No they do not. I wish they did.
I'm not aware of any on the market that have UV reactive ink

1 month later
#9820 2 years ago

What's up guys. I'm out of the loop. I haven't been on pinside much lately.

Just wanted to post that I received the telekinesis ramp/lock "fix" from Stern. I asked my distributor to order it for me, and I installed it yesterday on my premium.

I wanted to report to you guys that it absolutely fixed the problems I was having with my TK lock. I couldn't be happier!

If you are frustrated like I was with your TK lock, I highly suggest you order one of these "fix" kits.

Junky

2 years later
#17938 7 months ago

Hey guys. Before I take my stranger things apart I thought I would ask a quick question. Can one of you explain what the conflict is with installing a Insider connected kit on a premium Le with UV light kit? It looks to me like the standard insider connected kit will fit in the premium apron with the UV kit. What am I missing here?

Thanks
Junky

#17940 7 months ago
Quoted from blizz81:

Shouldn’t be a problem. You just won’t use the apron from the IC kit. Can just mount the reader in the slot on the UV kit apron (or put a custom print out card there and get one of the coin door mount plates for the QR reader).

Thanks for responding. Yes, it looks like there shouldn't be a problem at all. Yet nowhere on the internet does it say that the Insider connected kit will work on a stranger things premium.

#17942 7 months ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

The UV apron has a mount for the IC scanner under the right apron card. See pics in this post: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/307#post-7005579

Now that I have it apart I can see this. Easy peasy. Thank you

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lewiston, NY
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Louisville, KY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider imagamejunky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=imagamejunky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.