IMG_3764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3761 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3762 (resized).png
20240410_201325.jpg
abba tk lock (resized).jpg
IMG_3111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3109 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fymf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1464 4 years ago
Quoted from Rando:

Based on theme and some gametime, I'm really thinking about buying this pin as my first NIB.
Based on out of the box issues and fixes needed, I'm leaning towards waiting to see if they get the majority of bugs out.
But suffering some serious FOMO feelings.

There is a tournament in your backyard on Thursday at Little Shoppe of Games. I am 99% certain they'll have at least one if not two versions of STH.

1 week later
#1977 4 years ago

Anyone experience this or have an answer for me otherwise?

Playing latest code update and noticed that I cant stack extra balls.

So basically it will give me the 1st extra ball but if I light and capture a second extra ball it does not award it after receiving the first extra ball.

Thanks for the input in advance

#1979 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haven’t been close enough attention to confirm or deny this. I tend to spend all my EBs before earning a second one on the same ball.
Could confirm with the glass off if you wanted. Should be easy to test. Just do the burn it back loop until one lights. Then start three modes to light the other.

I pulled it off two games in a row during gameplay.

Would be very much appreciative if you or anyone else tested it to confirm it is not just me.
Thanks again!

#1983 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

There’s no setting to have this happen as far as I’m concerned so if it’s actually happening for you it will for everyone. Are you pro or LE?

Buddy's LE

Its actually the machine you were watching be streamed by Owl the other night

#1985 4 years ago
Quoted from timmmmyboy:

Is the third a multiball one as well? I've only gotten to the second one but may need to play a game where I try just with that in mind.

No. Upgraded strength of first round.

#2001 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Also trying to setup a 6x super jackpot in Telekinesis Multiball is so hard but satisfying if you pull it off.

Double!
Triple!
Super!

Yea. That's fun af. Any chance to check extra ball issue on your machine Chuck?

EDIT: saw your post saying you got both. I will have to check again and let you know.

I wonder if flipping a mode between or demi or so.ething else could be cancelling it. I'll confirm with and without glass tomorrow

#2033 4 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

?? You're crazy man... i just ask a question ! I like my STh pinball. I have 4 stern pinball at my home...
Dont be so stupid man...

Innocent bystander. You're good.

#2085 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Guys there is no secret voodoo. This stuff isn't for sale online in little bits, and its so expensive (the way the sell it in giant sheets for wall projectors) there is no way someone is going to beable to sell this as a mod and make it profitable (and i have no interest in selling any mods anyway i already work a day job and am an operator on the side). All you can do is reach out to the audio/video places around you and see if they are a dealer and have any samples they can share with you. This is what i did, and I'm sure this is what dri did. We aren't trying to withhold information, our information isn't going to be helpful to anyone who isn't in our immediate area. Local places aren't going to ship samples across the US. I started poking around online and did find out other companies make something similar, but i didn't go to far down that rabbit hole due to luckily having a local place that sold the black diamond stuff.
Like i said before I'm not personally going to say everyone should track this stuff down until i try it and see what its like/how it holds up, if you guys want to tear apart your machines and go for it then thats cool, but it may end up being a huge miss and waste of time (talking long term). If my samples do end up coming through like I'm hoping I will pick which one of the two materials i ask for samples of that I like better and im more then happy to send the one i don't use onto someone else.

Black diamond swaths. Coming to you next. Via Pinside Market

#2214 4 years ago

So my friend who doesnt play pinball just joined me now for a game of STHLE.

After he dropped the ramp he asked me: " Am I supposed to shoot that prolapsed anus looking thing?"

I'm dieing

#2260 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I know he has his own LE now, so maybe he figured out how to get them to work, but when testing at my place we only got the flash to work. They didn’t come on during the upside down. So I assumed he had more testing to do.

Hey man.. just got to say. I've been only onnpinside for like 6 months and I am super impressed with how respectful and helpful you are to every person on here new or old timer.

If I ever meet you in person I'm buying you a drink

#2277 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

But TK MB is worth way less on average than demo mode II.
Plus for those of us with inconsistencies in the TK lock, it’s plenty hard to get to. Haha

This.

Upside down while dangerous can garner you 30 Million in less than 10 seconds.

Tell me how long it takes you to get 30 million on your first TK MB

#2346 4 years ago

According to machine I had 1 inner loop left for light extra ball.

Then I lost my ball.

Then I hit it 8 more times and it didnt light or register anything with new ball. Weird.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walnutport, PA
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Eastvale, CA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lewiston, NY
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fymf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=fymf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.