IMG_3331 (resized).png
IMG_3330 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8621 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8622 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fredzzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#443 4 years ago

Hi all,
I’m a newbie here and just want to share informations on the game and mods.
After some oldies (taxi, police force, roadshow) I’m in for the premium! Can’t wait !!!
Even if after all this shit at the CES, anyway I’m confident in the abilities of the game for my home use.
Greetings from France !
Fred

1 month later
#2131 4 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Black vinyl only works on the vertical surfaces. It’s barely visible in the ramp. I would stick to black on:
Main
Drops
Stand ups[quoted image]

Nice !
I tend to think that I will go for a premium and your black vinyl will improve a lot !
In another topic, i saw this on a pro in location today...Cant understand this quality issue from stern !

197F66F4-9A18-40B7-BCF5-A9337D8A4D57 (resized).jpeg197F66F4-9A18-40B7-BCF5-A9337D8A4D57 (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#3449 3 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

The emails are coming in. I’m going to put together 20 packages to send out. If the demand is greater then I will do more.
Here’s the details:
- send me an email through pinside
- include your mailing address
Send $15 to:
PayPal (friends and family)
[email protected]
- I will send one square foot
- flat packed
- usps standard mail
I have ordered a new plotter as well. When that comes in I will be able to cut the vinyl exactly to size and you can install it directly over the existing material. For now, simply cut it to fit.
DO NOT REMOVE THE ORIGINAL WHITE!!!

Hello,
do you still have some stock? Do you think a delivery to France is possible?
Best regards, Fred

#3460 3 years ago

Hi,
I just made the step on an LE with UV kit, after having played a long time on the Pro.
The problem with the LE if we have the faulty ramp is that you cannot hold the demogorgon with a rubber on the bottom, because there is the engine underneath on the LE. what then is the solution? changing the ramp for a longer and curved version?
Greetings from France, Fred

#3463 3 years ago

Thanks for your advice Chuck, wil try to do that
Best regards,

1 week later
#3591 3 years ago

Same for me, i turned the diverter off, moreover it's better for the backhand

Quoted from Rob_G:

That TK lock looks like ass so far in the Jack Danger streams. He's actually turned the diverter off because it was sending so many balls back SDTM.
Rob

#3616 3 years ago

Hope that video mode will come soon.
On an another topic, what do you think about a menu for each mission launch?
Per example, on Batman 66, you can choose a specific mission in the menu (a banner with the options on the DMD at startup, and left or right flip navigation). it would be fantastic if the code were improved in this way. I think that the idea of ​​leaving the choice to the player will always give more interactivity and would make it easier to achieve total isolations
Best,

#3767 3 years ago

Hi, here is an another projector for the ambient lights at home, now i can feel more the upside down
2B8C145F-DA89-4495-A110-D8199F53BA75 (resized).jpeg2B8C145F-DA89-4495-A110-D8199F53BA75 (resized).jpeg32400CD1-C9ED-49AC-B0A7-C60E5DD3B257 (resized).jpeg32400CD1-C9ED-49AC-B0A7-C60E5DD3B257 (resized).jpeg

#3790 3 years ago

Hi,
Where did you find these glow rubbers please ?

Quoted from imagamejunky:

I did some more mods yesterday. I took this video last night while my son played.
So far I've added the UV kit, Titan glow rubbers, Kenwood 5.25" speakers, speakerlightkits RGB lighting, sideart, pinnovators sub out with 12" sub, shaker, stern hd glass, and headphone jack plate.

If any of you are unsure about the Stern UV kit with Titan glow rubbers or upsizing a Premium/Pro to the 5.25" speakers, you're missing out! I highly recommend a sub and shaker too.

#3791 3 years ago

Same

8 ohms is definitely better

Quoted from imagamejunky:

What audio settings are you guys using with your 5.25" speakers? What's the default with the LE?
4 Ohm doesn't sound good

1 week later
#3963 3 years ago

Dri, your black diamond canva looks good too !!!!

[Drunken stream on 0.92 from last night. Forgot to change my overlay . 300M, 2 TKs and TI]

1 week later
#4089 3 years ago

Cant wait to see the next update,
Go ahead the team code !

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah JDub was the first one I’ve heard of that didn’t have it. It would cause airballs for sure. If you think this game plays crappy out of the box, take off the left and right ramp covers and see how truly bad it could be!
Alright when does everyone think the next update is going to drop?
I’m thinking Wednesday or Thursday this week.

3 weeks later
#4528 3 years ago

hi all,
any vid on the shooter rod with the new code ?
i would like to see it in action before any purchase,
Best regards

#4529 3 years ago

wow !

cant wait to play this ! looks very fun

Quoted from chuckwurt:

The revamped Run Will and Cant Stop this Multiballs are so good! Especially Can’t stop this.
Peoples scores are about to get a lot higher. Can’t stop this is crazy points if you’re making shots.
Spoiler alert here are clips of the multiballs if you want to see them:
Can’t stop this:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/667505064
Run Will:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/667505063

#4531 3 years ago

here is my testimonial : the corvair's vinyl have a good contrast, it's true. However it's not a real black diamond vinyl. In my opinion, the results are not the same as for the original black diamond.

I installed the corvair vinyl which improves the contrast. But I find that the rendering is too dark, and that this vinyl havent got a good looking on the playfield (the vinyl have a dark color). So i removed it. On the other hand, the real black diamond was showned by Dri on this forum : the look and feel is incredible (Take a look on his last video on twich, the vinyl have a grey purple color).

https://www.twitch.tv/dri374/video/650743194

The problem is that it is very difficult to find this vinyl. You have to go to screeninnovations.com, then contact a local reseller, then request a sample with a pretext like a project for your home cinema. This is a hard way because usually they dont sell a small surface kit like for our screen on the ST.
anyway, you can go with corvair or you can try to find the original vinyl and good luck to find it !

Quoted from rockrand:

Corvair61 sent him funds for some black diamond film And I have not heard anything since,it was not much money but I would like the film,I understand it makes the picture clearer,does it really do anything?

#4534 3 years ago

New option in the mystery mode : « eleven » ?
What is it ?

#4536 3 years ago

Omg this update is really awesome
The new rules and multiballs on « run Will » and « cant stop this » Are crazy !!!
4F37F007-BC76-4C8C-8012-41E39B9BD594 (resized).jpeg4F37F007-BC76-4C8C-8012-41E39B9BD594 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#4929 3 years ago

Amazing send it back wizard mode done !
I was missing a shot for the light fire mod and the final showdown...

This game is so cool as freaky

4E5F3D35-4E26-46CF-A55B-40CDEF6D5456 (resized).jpeg4E5F3D35-4E26-46CF-A55B-40CDEF6D5456 (resized).jpeg
#4935 3 years ago

Thx !

Here is a short vid on send it back in the game
Unfortunately i did not manage to kill the demomorgon...

Quoted from Kharris:

Well done sir! This is the first game in the 2 billion club that I have seen.

2 weeks later
#5154 3 years ago

Hi all,
Just a Quick thought,

Yesterday I played several pinball machines for hours (JP, TMNT, Deadpool) which are really good games off course. But if I compare to ST, I don't understand at all why there is so much bad love and bad ratings on this game. How is this possible? Off course, there is no perfect game but this game doesn't deserve such this poor rating on pinside. This game deserves to be in the top 20? What is your opinion ?

Best regards

3 weeks later
#5389 3 years ago

Here is an easier solution :

https://www.xtremscreen.com/

Daylight 1.1 gen2
(Format A4 = 80$)

Best regards

Quoted from PinMonk:

Has anyone found a micro projector with more lumens that can replace the (undoubtedly dirt cheap) stock one Stern uses? Washed out projection seems like a solvable problem. I don't have access to a Prem/LE or I'd already be on this.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Trade
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fredzzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=fredzzz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.