IMG_3761 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3762 (resized).png
20240410_201325.jpg
abba tk lock (resized).jpg
IMG_3111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3109 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3108 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frankmac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

This is so deflating. I went from feeling like a kid at Christmas to just super bummed. Anyone know of any distributors with an LE available?

Pinball’s.com ask for Mike!

#25 4 years ago

In on LE . Lonnie code your ass off !!

1 week later
#97 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I plan on doing the same and putting in the neverending story song to replace the game over. Game will believ be in today and I'll release my custom for the group like I've done with JP2 and GB. More to come...

Thanks delt31 GB is fantastic.
Will your Stranger Things work in Pre/Le also?

#161 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm going with epic success. We will see.
I could care less about what it looks like when its turned off.

The screens do not bother me when the pin is off.

07947C4C-0495-4461-846B-2E5A2E1BD464 (resized).jpeg07947C4C-0495-4461-846B-2E5A2E1BD464 (resized).jpeg
#210 4 years ago

Stopped in at my distributors today to talk about Stranger Things LE.

Damn, I could not resist.

857F0FE9-0355-4F97-8834-E3AD815C6A68 (resized).jpeg857F0FE9-0355-4F97-8834-E3AD815C6A68 (resized).jpeg815E7A72-2323-4B81-896E-D56D086E38C8 (resized).jpeg815E7A72-2323-4B81-896E-D56D086E38C8 (resized).jpeg
#264 4 years ago

Update to 0.75 ASAP. 0.64 is pretty sparse on code.

#372 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Treat yourself to some Tasty 3D pop bumper "Waffle Pops". Fresh off the griddle these pop bumper caps are ready for action. Through cut waffle holes to allow all the flasher goodness to come through and airbrushed to a golden brown with hand detailed eggo accents. Leggo my pop bumpers with this easy install and reversible mod today. Sold as a set of (2) pieces! More detail and info available from our website: Many more to come for such a great theme.
www.TheModCouplePinball.com
Thanks for looking![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I can almost taste them. Nice job.

#426 4 years ago

Get your V bucks ready you will soon be able to download call outs.

Oooooooookkkkkkkkkk.

#456 4 years ago

Removed the plastic 11 in the back and adjusted the led light board to shine from left to right on the back board and it looks much better.

#459 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

how did you adjust the board? I'm down with removing the plastic - enough with the nose bleeds we get it stern.

Remove the 2 p2 screws from 11’s plastic then remove the small light board screw I believe it is a 1/4 hex head .

The wire to the light board has some play so you can turn the board to the side. Then screwed the 11 plastic back in and it held in place . Easy good effect and free.

#618 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

So I just got off the phone with stern tech support about my ramp issue. Tech walked me through a couple different diagnostics tests. And he’s sending me out a new i/o board and a new motor just in case. Told me to try the board first and if that doesn’t work, then swap out motor as well. I’m happy with the customer service of stern, but not happy that this issue has occurred. Especially since it’s my first NIB purchase. I mean. 6k for a new machine! Where’s the QC at? A little frustrated if you can’t tell.

Had my Stranger Things since Christmas Eve. Fortunately I spend more time looking for dimples on wifey booty than on my playfields.

#620 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

Wifey was noticing the little dimples on the playfield too. She wasn’t happy about that. Anyone else getting these ?

Had my Stranger Things since Christmas Eve no issues.
Fortunately I spent more time looking for dimples on Wifeys booty than on my playfields. All good!

#633 4 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Thanks to robertstone0407 Idea, I just got these in from Amazon today. Planning on using the USB laser to be triggered by the USB relay when the white GI goes out and only the Purple GI is on in the UpsideDown. Could be a nice effect.[quoted image]

Please show vid when done if you can thanks!!

1 week later
#896 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Thoughts on invisiglass/hd/etc for this machine? Ive never had it before, but there is quite a bit of translite glare in a dark room on this one. Would be worth it to me if it did indeed reduce that by a bit.

I am a big fan of HD/PDI/Invisaglass this is worth it 100%.

You will always have it to move to a different pin if you decided to sell.

To me it’s like a new windshield on a car.
A must have.

#1133 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats!

What is all over the bottom of the cabinet?

AFC964F4-A105-4023-9307-6FF2AB08F712 (resized).jpegAFC964F4-A105-4023-9307-6FF2AB08F712 (resized).jpeg
#1141 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Demogorgon guts. Haha. Not sure. Some black paint spilled maybe. Not sure.

Guano..

#1163 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Streaming my LE at noon eastern today. Come hang out!
www.twitch.tv/SDTMpinball

Nice stream!

#1295 4 years ago

Someone should try to bore the Demos hole out a little bigger.

#1353 4 years ago
Quoted from mpnox:

Just to report back on the rubber band test, it works great. Not a permanent solution of course but I can now hit it very consistently. My daughter (11 yrs old) came to me with a very happy face and said she hit the demo for the first time on the first try. She is a really big Stranger Things fan
Attaching a picture of how I fastened the band. A very light forward push makes the trick.
Now looking for a permanent solution.[quoted image][quoted image]

I hope Stern sees this post.

Rubber bands Fixes Stern?

I hope your pin is fixed and she has a blast with the new pin.
Congrats.

Frank-

#1355 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m sure they will put code in to fix. I’m not worried about it. This just makes it more fun for the time being.

It all works out in the end.
Just want the kids to be happy.

-F

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walnutport, PA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lewiston, NY
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Louisville, KY
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frankmac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=frankmac and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.