IMG_3331 (resized).png
IMG_3330 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8621 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8622 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipper_ripper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16628 1 year ago

Does anyone think that there will be a mod in the pro that you can add the projectorer to you game? Thoughts?

#16631 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If anyone made these as a mod, my guess is it would cost the customer 3-4k. That seems like a non starter to me.

A projector that's going for 600 right now and adding prem code to a Pro. I'm not expert, but that seems easy, unless there is some controller board for the projector itself.

From what I heard, you can just make your own Mando topper as the code is all there and attach an LCD to topper and it will feed you the proper images to the LCD mini screen, so that's what made me think about his projector mod.

4 months later
#17334 1 year ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

that article title is extremely misleading do better knapp arcade
"The good news is, you're probably going to see them again from us. I don't know when, but I think that we might make some more."
that is in no way confirmation of anything

I don't think so. Stern likes to keep their cards close to their chest when it comes to upcoming games, and this is the 2nd time George has alluded to a Stranger Things re-run in an interview, and also the Stern social media page mentioned recently with a criptic message that we will see Eleven soon again. I dislike that this hobby is about investments and everyone covering their eyes and ears on this news are doing so because they believe the value of their ST Prem or Pro will fall, hence the recent posts of SLE Stranger Things just to make themselves feel secure about their "investment". Just be happy more people can enjoy this pin in the future.

4 months later
#17692 9 months ago
Quoted from AMartin56:

You can barely hear what he says with the bad quality of the feed. I wouldn't read too much into it. The interviewer claims he says 'this year'. The only spot they have left on the build schedule is November. So they're going to vault it in 3-4 months and NOTHING has leaked? I don't buy it.

Man, you're really in denial, as are a lot of people who treat this game as an investment. The vault is coming and he clearly said this year and the reporter repeated it back clear as day again saying "He said it might becoming out this year".

As for nothing has leaked? Gomez and lots of people in interviews have been hinting that this will be vaulted and Gomez even stating that they plan on improving the telekinesis lock this time around. I heard a few weeks again that this may be vaulted near November/December.

Don't buy it....more for me lol! Enjoy

#17699 9 months ago
Quoted from AMartin56:

Yes. But has Stern every actually done anything like that for a vault? Or would this be the first time?
I like George. He's by far the best ambassador Stern has other than maybe Jack Danger. But talk is cheap. I don't understand why you would spend effort on reengineering the ball lock when you sell everything you make and can just move on to the next game like a shark that needs to swim forward or die.
I don't mean to be argumentative but I just don't see a history of Stern throwing the fans a bone like this..But I suppose there could always be a first time.

Yes Stern has done a type of tweak with a vault. For example AC/DC the lower playfield plexi glass had accessible from the top of the playfield screws to make it easily removable in the vault edition. Also new cabinet art with the Luci edition.

#17704 9 months ago
Quoted from AMartin56:

That's cool. He just looked like he'd had a few to me. But why not enjoy a convention?
I just don't get it when people attribute things to Eddy like saying 'its hard to get....FOR NOW'. I just don't get that from the tone of his voice at all.

And what are your thoughts on when Eddy said we might see it this year? Are we ignoring that statement because it doesn't fit your narrative?

Quoted from PinMonk:

I dunno. Maybe their tech support was swamped with home users trying to get a working TK lock and he wants to avoid that when they re-run it? Time is money, and Stern is money-focused. Spend a little time on the mech, save a lot with Stern tech.

Also Stern has had quite a bit of time to figure out why it wasn't working properly.

Ultimately this is the best pin to vault. It makes sense. Production ended early and not many out there. The demand is there and the market isn't flooded with this pin. With recent news of projectors in stock everywhere, Gomez talking about addressing issues in future run, Eddy saying we might see it this year. Way too much smoke to say there is no fire. Also if Elwin did say next pin has been done for a long time....well he ain't lying, Stranger Things is a few years old now.

#17706 9 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

They don’t have the license and they aren’t sure if they will get it in the future. That’s been confirmed already from stern. Anything possible though, and that’s what Brian was referring to imo.

Or...Stern put the brakes on the rumor they let slip and quickly put out the fires by sending a message to distributors. Why? For people like me who won't purchase Foo Fighters or Venom if I know Stranger Things is coming out. Sources also stated valut coming out in November/December this year which lines up with Eddy's statement of "maybe this year". We will see, I won't comment anymore on this as I feel like I'm hijacking an awesome thread about Stranger Things ownership, which I hope to own one this year if rumors are true. Hoping to join the club guys!!

2 months later
#18199 6 months ago

Does anyone think with the re-release of this game we will see Cliffy come out with the set for this game? Particularly the left kick out?

1 week later
#18305 6 months ago

This will be my first Stern purchase. Anything I need to know? I heard coil stops, is that still a thing? If so, how many should I purchuse to have on hand. Anything else I need to have or know?

#18317 6 months ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

According to xianek he has a better quality and can make a backglass

Am I the only one having trouble navigating xianek website? Is there an alternative place to see what he sells?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipper_ripper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=flipper_ripper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.