IMG_3764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3761 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3762 (resized).png
20240410_201325.jpg
abba tk lock (resized).jpg
IMG_3111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3109 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daddymand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8562 3 years ago

All, super late to the game on this...interested in a NIB Premium but looks like they are pretty much sold out (although a few price gougers out there). So question is, what do you all think of the Pro? Really like the projector and really, really want TK lock, but is the Pro acceptable (or more than acceptable?) fun and fine theme integration? I could always wait for a used premium but kinda want to move on this for wife's birthday!

#8591 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I'll probably get flamed for this, but I have the Pro and don't think the projector is that much of a game changer. The real game changer is the UV kit, which works on both models. That along with my sound mod make it a great experience.

Thanks for the honesty!

#8609 3 years ago

After considering all of the fantastic responses to Pro vs Premium, I went ahead and am going with a Premium. Now, what do folks think about the Stern art blades or was thinking mirrors might look great with the Premium lightshow?

2 weeks later
#9009 3 years ago

Getting my premium in about a month. Question on cleland code...we own GOTG and cleland's is a MUST HAVE! Is it the same for STh?

1 month later
#9907 2 years ago

Joined the Premium club today! Woohoo! Been reading all things STh on this thread for months...pre-ordered the new TK ramp cover, was all ready to adjust demo and the left eject Wurt style....The TK is 90%, demo hittable int he mouth from both sides and the left kicker puts it into Burn it back (maybe 25% but it gets in that area). Anyway, I want to thank everyone for all of the great advice...although luckily this puppy came dialed in and didn't need adjusting!

ST2 (resized).jpgST2 (resized).jpgSTh1 (resized).jpgSTh1 (resized).jpg
#9942 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Awesome! Remember. If it seems the magnet lock gets worse with long play, the flipper fans are a must.

Yes sir! Roger that!

#9943 2 years ago
Quoted from Rascal-911:

I am seriously considering buying a Stranger Things Premium, has to be NIB because there are no used units for sale in Canada. One thing holding me back at this point may be the possible infinite amount of tinkering that needs to be done, even right out of the box from what I am reading. Is this always the case with this title that it needs a lot of tweaking and fine adjustment to make it work right?

I just got a used one from a local pinball arcade. The owner did not dial it in at all. Been on location for 11 months. So far day 1 in my house it works like a dream. We did install the new ramp cover. But NIB now should come with that cover pre-installed.

#10107 2 years ago

Hi all.
When balls roll out of the orbits down towards the flippers, are they supposed to hit the slingshots? Most pins this doesn't happen. Mine are hitting and activating slings almost every time which leads to sling bounces into outlanes and kinda stinks since you don't have any chance to control it. I am at 6.8 pitch and level. Thanks. LOVE this game.

#10125 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Been covered a lot. I made this video. Others have tried to mess with the guides themselves. I didn’t need to.

Thank you, Chuck! I am going to try this tomorrow for the orbits. This will make the game so much more fun and also beatable.

#10158 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I don’t think I could ever beat this game if my game had inconsistent orbit feeds. It’s hard enough already.

totally agree. I need to fix these orbits tonight otherwise will never maximize the potential of the game.

#10159 2 years ago

WOW! Well done! Wifey will probably won't those pink ones with Xmas lights.

#10160 2 years ago

Custom Season 3 Translite from Retro-refurbs just came! The Translite is clear and high quality and bright...sorry my pic came through a little pixely looking for some reason

ST-translite.jpgST-translite.jpg

#10217 2 years ago

So I followed the left orbit video guide Chuck (thank you). When ball has momentum its perfect now, drops right onto left flipper. But still when it comes out of mystery/Demo hole on left slowly, activates left sling. Have started just nudging the machine when its coming towards the sling and that works 90% of the time. Not sure if any other tips?

#10233 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

1- try increasing the pitch
2- Is the game levelled?
3- is the ball getting hit by the lock/release?
If yes to both #2 & #3, try replacing the spring power at the solenoid. I replaced mine with a system 11 flipper return spring ( minus 2 coils that I cut off ). This is the same length as the original spring but reduced power. I measured the springs with a scale and the system 11 is about 10% to 15% weaker (yes I am a nerd who used to have tools to gauge spring weight)
Here are some pics with my results and a pic of the springs. On the right is the original S11 spring before I cut 2 coils off. Doing this change the pattern in which the ball gets hit by the release and it helped in reducing the randomness.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow thank you this is awesome! Will assess.

#10341 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

Awesome I just ordered one this past Saturday. How long did your shipping take?

It took about 2 and a half weeks total from day I ordered. And funny thing was the live tracking app showed it would take a month. One day it just showed up a week and a half early!

#10468 2 years ago

Hi all,
Searched key posts and within thread but sooo many posts and could not easily find. Have a Premium and demogorgan is dialed in and very hittable from both flippers. But recently, particularly while in Can't stop this or Run Will, the demo isn't registering hits. Even when the ball sunk into his mouth it hasn't been registering consistently. Anyone having this issue and/or a fix?
thanks!

#10479 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Demo “hits” are actually registered by optos right after the end of the ramp. Which is nice, if you’ve ever had to deal with a flaky Balrog switch on LOTR.

Thanks will look into testing and/or adjusting the optos. I figured it was more of a motion sensor since when the ball flies around and hits Demo it triggers. Also since the mouth wasn't sensing assumed it was a different opto. Anyways, thanks and will report back!

#10503 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

what do you mean it takes forever? easy gameplay overall and longer ball times?
are you guys saying that Stth > Deadpool ?

Owned DP for 2 years and I am not a tournament player. Love Marvel and DP theme. The animations, art and code are great, well done, very clean. Love the shots too. It just got boring after awhile and I find STh code to be much deeper. Fighting bosses twice (with Sauron added in background) in order to progress just gets super repetitive.

#10525 2 years ago

what's everyone got autoplunger set to? Really weak and really strong are both dicey.

#10526 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I agree completely about loving "feast or famine" games.
I currently own both DPLE and STHLE, both are great pins in their own ways, but they are very different. DP has a lot of going for it in the call outs (way better than STh), the artwork (again, way better than STh) and definitely humor (disappointed in the complete lack of humor in STh).
Personally I think that DP is on the shallow side. You really only have the five main modes to complete, then some sub modes and mini wizard modes. The funny thing is I read about people saying that DP has long ball times, but DP can kick my ass pretty regularly. I don't feel like I have any particularly impressive scores on DP like I do on pins that are considered more difficult (like R&M, IM, and even STh for example).
I've had DP for almost 2 years, so I obviously like it, but I am having more enjoyment from STh currently, and I do not remember being anywhere near as addicted to playing DP even the first couple of months of owning it as I am with STh.

Totally agree with this assessment as someone who owned DP for 2 years.

1 week later
#10710 2 years ago

Finally got BullS$@t! Freaking hilarious!

#10738 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Thanks will look into testing and/or adjusting the optos. I figured it was more of a motion sensor since when the ball flies around and hits Demo it triggers. Also since the mouth wasn't sensing assumed it was a different opto. Anyways, thanks and will report back!

Just reporting back here as I have seen other folks with similar problems with demo not registering hits. So the demo went from registering some hits, to registering no hits. When game boots up it works for a few hits then goes dead. In switch menu, the opto in the ramp housing works on boot up but then goes out dead over time. So clearly an opto issue or a bad connection. Solder looks a little sketchy so for $10 just ordered a replacement opto from PBL. Hoping this is a quick solve and will report back when I learn more.

#10778 2 years ago

What is the MXV shot?

#10845 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Just reporting back here as I have seen other folks with similar problems with demo not registering hits. So the demo went from registering some hits, to registering no hits. When game boots up it works for a few hits then goes dead. In switch menu, the opto in the ramp housing works on boot up but then goes out dead over time. So clearly an opto issue or a bad connection. Solder looks a little sketchy so for $10 just ordered a replacement opto from PBL. Hoping this is a quick solve and will report back when I learn more.

Hi all. SO I tried resoldering the ramp opto and that did not fix it. I replaced the ramp opto with a new opto and that did not fix it. Basically, demo registers hits for first 10-20 mins on game power up. Works fine in switch test. then the demo stops registering hits and in switch test it no longer works. The red light is out on the opto. Traced wires back to CN11 on Node board where connections look OK and no Node board errors. I also thought maybe the stream was being blocked by plastics near demo but that doesn't seem to be the issue. My local pinball guy says these are tough to diagnose when you have intermittenet opto activity...any other ideas team? Could it be the receiver opto? Node board issue?

#10846 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Incredible. Thank you for the video. Thank you Vireland as well. I had no idea opto was optical sensor. Soo awesome. I kept knocking the demo to see why it wouldn’t work.
Anyways, I got into the menu thanks to the video and it wasn’t working. I took the plastics off, gave the sensors a wipe and a wiggle and it started working. No idea what the issue was but it’s resolved and I can play cool beats like Chuck with my finger.
Thanks guys, really appreciate the help. [quoted image][quoted image]

PinPickle did this permanently solve your demo issue? Mine is doing the same thing. I have replaced the optos, adjusted the palstics etc, but the red light goes out after a few minutes of play and stops registering all demo hits (with exception of mouth hits or action button). Help appreciated and this greatly decreases game enjoyability and progress!

#10852 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

No this didn’t fix the issue. It was a quick fix and after a few plays I got the same issue. I talked to my distributor and they sent a new opto. Haven’t had an issue since.

Thanks. Was it the opto transmitter on the right or the receiver on the left side of the ramp? I replaced the right opto but problem persists ):

Just curious and will try Stern support either way now. thanks

#10856 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Replace both of them. Not sure why you would only replace one.

because the red light goes out only on the one Chuck.

#10857 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Stern sent me both sides and I just replaced them both.

will do thanks!

#10886 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I would’ve replaced both anyway. Let us know how it goes after replacing the other. Optos are annoying if they start acting weird.

Intermittent Demogorgan hits registering: SOLVED
I have an update with good news! Pablo at Stern support got back to me with the attached pdf. He was super responsive and helpful! He said that this has been a common problem and has either been bad optos (which some on this board have experienced too) or been that the Ramp UP and DOWN switches are not triggering properly. If the game doesn't know the ramp is DOWN then the demo screen ramp optos are disabled. Turns out my ramp switches were both problematic. The DOWN switch was not being triggered when the ramp was fully down on the playfield. Only just as the ramp would be triggered to go back UP was the DOWN switch triggering. Problem two was that the UP switch was not triggering at all in any position. So with needle nose pliers I adjusted both the Down and Up switches so they would both trigger correctly (took a few times to get them both right with playfield up and down etc). Attached the pdf from Stern support and before and after pics of the switches (you can see where I gently bent them). So far, this appears to have solved the issue! I will play more next few days and let you know if any issues resurface.
chuckwurt I'd suggest a key post on this given its been an issue for others.
Thanks again!
Mike

20210609_124748 (resized).jpg20210609_124748 (resized).jpg20210609_125735 (resized).jpg20210609_125735 (resized).jpgRamp Adjusment.pdfRamp Adjusment.pdf

#10892 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Done. In the index under TECH:TOYS now.

thank you!

1 month later
#11422 2 years ago

A very happy customer here with awesome new mods for STh and GOTG! Wizmod customer service was super responsive to a few questions I had. Item shipped within 5 business days. As with some other folks here, item was with US customs in Miami airport for about 2 weeks (no fault of Wizmod!). Honestly, it was worth the wait! These Wizpanels exceeded my expectations and really give the game new life (never realized how big and bare those speaker panels were before and a great place to add art). Thanks, WizardMod I'll be back for more in the future)!

WIzmod-2 (resized).jpgWIzmod-2 (resized).jpgWizmod-1 (resized).jpgWizmod-1 (resized).jpgWizmod-3 (resized).jpgWizmod-3 (resized).jpgWizmod-4 (resized).jpgWizmod-4 (resized).jpg

2 months later
#12227 2 years ago
Quoted from PinRat:

I picked up a Stranger Things LE a week and a half ago with <170 plays on it. The seller said he had it NIB, then sold to someone who put ~80 plays on it before buying it back from them and putting about another ~80 plays on it.
We've put over 250 on it since then, between me, my wife and our kids. I don't understand having these things and not using them. Then again this seller had two other games set up in his garage along with 7 more NIB games (some LE) and he said the bulk of his collection was in his basement. Maybe when you have that many you tend to spread it around more?

I have had similar thoughts seeing people selling JP premiums with 46 plays on marketplace?! I bought an AIQ with so few plays that I was suspicious actually. Guess some get on distro lists and buy games they don't really want in order to flip them later?

#12228 2 years ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

Someone asked me yesterday what my grail pin is, and it’s this game.
For me, the combination of layout, projector, uv kit, central bash toy with mouth skill shot, easy to shoot modes, music and theme, and general challenge all just click perfectly. Locking all 3 balls on the wall (super consistently now with the free ramp cover replacement I got from Stern) is the most satisfying ball lock mechanism in all of pinball.
I’ve done some mods myself, like drawing all new UV ink art on the art blades, flippers, and few other accessories. Super hard to get proper pictures of.
Also added a mirror above the pops, because I just love watching pops go off, haha. It’s one of the many simple joys in pinball.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Amazing work with the UV paint! Wow!

#12229 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Maybe check the home/end stop switches to make sure the game knows where the ramp is?

Yes under PF at the ramp mech there is a switch that tells the game if ramp is up or down. Mine needing adjusting. If you go into my key post about demogorgan not registering hits there are photos of the switch. Could be a different issue but worth trying.

2 months later
#12986 2 years ago

Team,
An important day in our home. Owned STh Premium for 6 mos and first time ever getting Send it Back, Light the Fire, and Final Showdown! Improved on prior GC by 1 billion! It's all doable if you keep it up! Caffeine also really helps!

NQLPqeVw-971023316 (resized).jpegNQLPqeVw-971023316 (resized).jpegz1Nf58tz-971022931 (resized).jpegz1Nf58tz-971022931 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#13303 2 years ago

The boys got a 3D printer for Xmas...made a Mind Flayer mod (using someone's free model)

20220101_132017 (resized).jpg20220101_132017 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#13446 2 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Leaving the club, circumstantial...been a blast...what a game!

OK the video worked...where do we get that backglass mod?

#13463 2 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

If you were in Australia I'd be happy to help out, but shipping at the moment is a nightmare.

That's very kind and no worries congrats on the amazing work!

1 week later
#13756 2 years ago

Team, I turned on my STh premium today and it keeps rebooting over and over at the initialization screen. Projector turns on all white for a second or two then goes and game reboots. Have not moved it or recently done any updates (running cleland's latest code). Any ideas?

#13758 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Try a new SD card with a fresh flash of the software to eliminate card issues

Thanks. but do cards fry over time? Just odd that it would be an SD card all of a sudden after months of working fine. I need to look to see if I have the cleland code still on my computer!

#13760 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

If you are still using the one that came with the machine they go bad. Quality is not good with them. Out of 4 nib machines I've had 2 bad ones and the other 2 I replaced before they could go bad. On my stranger things it would randomly not boot until I opened the coin door then try again. Odd for sure. Replaced card and never happened again. Guardians also had issues. First thing I do now is trash the sd card and flash the latest software on a new one.

Thanks very helpful and will give it a try! Its not the stock SD card but a new SD card with cleland code I installed about 1 year go.

#13782 2 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

SD cards are notoriously know for going bad over time, as every Raspberry Pi enthusiast will tell you. Unless you use industrial class SD cards, which I do, in which case their lifetime is a few orders of magnitude above regular 'consumer grade' SD cards.

Thanks. Any examples of industrial class? I don't mind spending a little more to avoid this issue from recurring across my machines.

1 month later
#14153 2 years ago

So I had been having boot up issues where the game kept restarting over and over. Folks on here pointed me to the SD card which I swapped out and it worked for a day. Same on 2nd try. The weird thing is the issue started when I added a pinball life external audio controller. So I tried disconnecting it and the game boots fine now even with the prior cards that I thought were fried. Then reconnected it and game won't boot. Going to reach out to them for tech support but anyone else ever experience this on a pin or have explanations? It's plugged into CN3 on the board in backbox.

4 months later
#15613 1 year ago

Master, master!

20220720_155939 (resized).jpg20220720_155939 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#15813 1 year ago

Anyone have powder coated colors to show off? About to get my Premium coated and would love to see some!

#15815 1 year ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

here's the original LE purple for reference (i just dig this photo )
[quoted image]
i think something like what my buddy did for his deadpool would be awesome, too:
[quoted image]

Thanks!!! Yeah the dark blue is also sick! I was looking at this Malbec color someone posted too

#15818 1 year ago
Quoted from cleland:

My Pro is done in Prismatic Malbec. I think it looks awesome.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Phenomenal cleland thanks for sharing! PS- When a pinball legend responds to my posts it gives me butterflies heehee

#15819 1 year ago

I’m looking at Malbec per cleland and Neutron star and Martian sunset. Each has purple, blue and pink

DA87710D-17BA-4BC4-A593-321BB35299D4 (resized).pngDA87710D-17BA-4BC4-A593-321BB35299D4 (resized).pngEE919C78-3156-48BE-BE85-774BF2989E9C (resized).pngEE919C78-3156-48BE-BE85-774BF2989E9C (resized).png
#15821 1 year ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

I think the right red would make the art pop but you'd pretty much just be matching the Netflix logo color

yea my 1st world problem is I have 4 other machines with red armor so looking for something different.

#15824 1 year ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Any idea where that translite is from? The stock one kinda sucks...

Retrorefurbs
I got the same one and love it

1 week later
#15842 1 year ago

For any owners who are interested as I am having my Premium powder coated.

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Stern Stranger Things Side Armor for sale. Love the look but decided to powder coat the machine and add lollipop rails so have this set now. Purchased in Dec 2021 so has been on my...”
2022-08-15
Monroe Township, NJ
400 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 124 times

1 week later
#15937 1 year ago

I was lucky to have HemiOrange09 Steve from Pinball Refinery powder coat my STh Premium. Many of you kindly shared your powder colors recently and they were helpful in choosing mine. I decided to go with a blacklight/UV reactive pink color and could not be happier with the effect! Fits the game just right! Steve does amazing work and it was all done via shipping in less than 2 weeks! Highly recommend him for anyone considering powder coating their pins!

90E9D333-59AA-4088-A756-C568395B05A4 (resized).jpeg90E9D333-59AA-4088-A756-C568395B05A4 (resized).jpeg706D9475-1696-4DDA-8099-5DE8E146E379 (resized).jpeg706D9475-1696-4DDA-8099-5DE8E146E379 (resized).jpegCC147553-C4A8-4E2A-90DC-FE171E9CF6D5 (resized).jpegCC147553-C4A8-4E2A-90DC-FE171E9CF6D5 (resized).jpeg769C0EC7-46C4-4DE6-BAD9-72171184EAF7 (resized).jpeg769C0EC7-46C4-4DE6-BAD9-72171184EAF7 (resized).jpegEA38B0D2-3545-4CF3-83B8-08D5837C2FDB (resized).jpegEA38B0D2-3545-4CF3-83B8-08D5837C2FDB (resized).jpegBBF8655B-6572-4A76-A6F0-C7C7AFB82732 (resized).jpegBBF8655B-6572-4A76-A6F0-C7C7AFB82732 (resized).jpeg33A77F0C-3A53-475C-9A00-BE95609FC50F (resized).jpeg33A77F0C-3A53-475C-9A00-BE95609FC50F (resized).jpeg
#15938 1 year ago

a few more under standard lights

801A8EE9-64AC-4F08-B43E-CE7AF9D805DA (resized).jpeg801A8EE9-64AC-4F08-B43E-CE7AF9D805DA (resized).jpegB69522B5-D2D6-4630-81A0-C9985CF87663 (resized).jpegB69522B5-D2D6-4630-81A0-C9985CF87663 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#16147 1 year ago
Quoted from KJS:

I have a friend needing a coil for his target bank...seems to be unobtainable??? Any hints?
32-1800
#090-5031-00-ND

Was this ever resolved? Have the same issue with the 090-5931-00-ND (32-1800) coil that brings 4-bank drops down fried and Marco and PBL sold out. Asking Pablo but checking here in meantime. There is a Bally/Williams 32-1800 available on Marco but wasn’t sure if this was exact same coil as Stern and would work?

#16148 1 year ago

Baby girl sad that the coil is down.

F467F3B7-12C3-4C80-A43C-E6E0C0F59C24 (resized).jpegF467F3B7-12C3-4C80-A43C-E6E0C0F59C24 (resized).jpeg
#16158 1 year ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

It looks like your opto behind the stand ups may be blocked and the game won't fully reset the bank as it thinks a ball is stuck behind them. Go into switch test mode and see what switch 84 is doing. Also look under the playfield and make sure both connections to the optos trans and receiver are hooked up properly.

Yes definitely check that the 4-bank opto sensor is working in switch test. Also check them demodog targets behind drops. FYI I just had relay coil 24 fail on me so my drops keep pulsing. In coil test they go up but not down. Pablo referred me to gameroom guys who are the only vendors left with that part in stock.

#16159 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Yes definitely check that the 4-bank opto sensor is working in switch test. Also check them demodog targets behind drops. FYI I just had relay coil 24 fail on me so my drops keep pulsing. In coil test they go up but not down. Pablo referred me to gameroom guys who are the only vendors left with that part in stock.

if both coils work and switches all work check under the PF that nothing is blocking the drops from going all the way up or pulling down on them. Suppose could also be a blown transistor that is telling one or both coils to keep activating but that’d be a little trickier to diagnose and recommend reaching out to Pablo at Stern tech support

1 month later
#16781 1 year ago

Pink t-molding to match the pink powder! $10 upgrade takes 10 minutes!

6814C095-F3F4-4C3A-A3D5-777041195F7D (resized).jpeg6814C095-F3F4-4C3A-A3D5-777041195F7D (resized).jpegC4EEDE27-46EA-4224-B820-475D0E9A2FF4 (resized).jpegC4EEDE27-46EA-4224-B820-475D0E9A2FF4 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Trade
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daddymand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=daddymand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.