IMG_3331 (resized).png
IMG_3330 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8621 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8622 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cuebert.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1323 4 years ago

I got my STh Pro a week ago, only thing I've struggled with so far (knock on wood) is the demo shot. I've been reading through this thread and there are some good ideas in here that I'm going to test/try over the weekend to get the demo shot dialed in. Great thread, mainly great people.. I don't post much but this is a nice positive/helpful thread. Keep it up everyone.. happy flipping

#1329 4 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I'm going to be taking apart my demogorgon today to try and figure out what is binding it up and get that resolved. Probably add in a few washers as well to lean it forward some. I sent some pictures and video of my ramp to Stern and apparently my ramp was made incorrectly with the wrong pitch. If you have a gap like mine maybe contact stern and have them take a look as well. They are sending me out a new ramp.[quoted image]

will be checking that for sure tonight. thanks

#1334 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

4. When the ball release on the left happens from Demogorgon and rolls down that left orbit does everyone's hit the sling on side and launches it, minor thing but kind of annoying.

Happens on my pro

1 week later
#1662 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

When is the 4th season coming out?

Their normal release schedule is around end of october/beginning of november

#1666 4 years ago

As far as the left orbit feeding out to the sling.. I have that as well, but I've grown accustomed to it and can time that sling to backhand the right ramp off the right flipper (leftsling->right flipper->backhand to right ramp) .. at least until I get some time to adjust pitch, etc etc..

1 week later
#1960 4 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I'm not seeing any change in my flipper power. I did however have a ball somehow land right in the sweet spot on the demogorgon. Still didn't go in lol. Nudging made it fall forward. Closest I've come to sinking it in a while.
The replacement ramp arrived today but it didn't come as a kit so no decals, instructions, or anything. Waiting to hear back from Stern. The difference between the new one and the one on my machine isn't dramatic. It will be interesting to see if such a small difference really does make the difference in making that shot.

That's worrisome.. I'm waiting for my new ramp to show up. I checked mine out after seeing your op about it and followed up with Stern and they said they would send me one. i look forward to hearing if it makes a difference for you.

#2067 4 years ago

I got my new ramp on Friday.. unfortunately, I did not have time to tear down and replace it. Just looking at it though, there's a huge pitch difference!

#2077 4 years ago
Quoted from Kharris:

Did you get a kit or just a ramp? My ramp came and it didn’t even have decals on it! There are more issues as well, but stern said they would fix it and send me a kit.

I only got the ramp as well.. I thought someone mentioned a kit, so I'll follow up with Stern as well to verify. thanks for the heads up!

4 months later
#4696 3 years ago

I love this machine, but I am absolute trash at it...

3 months later
#6093 3 years ago

Might be more of a general Tech thing.. but
Left sling would trigger when the ball was returning on the left ramp (vibration is my guess), and then today it started firing on any vibration. Until it didn't. It stopped doing anything at all.. for a couple minutes, then it started just firing randomly (and not when they ball should have triggered it).

I haven't opened it up yet, because I'm working and was just playin' a game to take a break.. so, any thoughts?

#6095 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Your switches on the left sling need adjusted. Just take the front half of the left ramp off, take the plastic off and look at the switch blades. I bet one or both are crazy close or possibly touching. Take a small long flat head and stick it between the blades and push the blade back that is in the back, further back. If done right it should increase the gap between the switch blades effectively making that sling less sensitive to firing.

yeah, that was my thought too.. i think the randomness that started showing up through me, but after reading your post and thinking about it for more than a second I'm guessing it's now sittin in the closed contact position and firing when it's opened back up. Thanks Chuck, you're the best

#6148 3 years ago

Here's a new one.. sorry, no pics right this moment. Anyone have any lighting issues with their inserts going out? Just started happening, so i don't have proper repro steps yet but it seems on mode start (or anything triggering different video assets on screen) could flicker or black them out completely, until mode finish or some other major event happening. Top 2/3's of the PF..

#6203 3 years ago

I've not had any issues downloading any code files from Stern.. STh Pro included.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Eastvale, CA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walnutport, PA
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cuebert.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=cuebert and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.