IMG_3331 (resized).png
IMG_3330 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8621 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8622 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1089 4 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

It’s not a magnetic coil. It’s a regular neodymium magnet. When the halls are released, two coils pull the magnet away from the backboard

Ahh.. smart

#1145 4 years ago

Don't need pinsound for stern pins.. you use pinball browser to change/add music/sound fx to the code.

#1237 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Everyone here gets it. You are not impressed, this however is the owners thread, the shit talking thread is the other one. Take this crap over there.

. he is a le owner....or will be soon

#1240 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Ah last I read you had canceled your order. I’m just burnt on people shit talking everything about everything. I feel like people shit talk more then actually playing anymore.

I'm with you man seams no one is ever happy with anything. We all sld just be grateful we have new choices to pick from. If you don't like then don't buy no one is forcing you.. no need to keep dumping on a pin over and over and over in every thread.. we heard it the first time. There is a group of 10-20 people on here who all follow one another and a certain Podcaster. So annoying...

#1243 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I got my LE tonight. The box looked good.
I think it must have left the factory this way. Not sure with how it was packed that this could happen in shipping. Who knows...
The metal bracket on the shooter assembly was broken in pieces, and it must have been pushed in and bent the auto plunger assembly.
Does anyone know if the auto plunger assembly is a standard part on most Stern games? Thinking about swapping it out with another game I'm not playing as much until a replacement can come in.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

First I've seen that happen to plunger housing. You sld be able to bend that auto plunger back into shape... I bend them.all the time so they line up better..

#1244 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I got my LE tonight. The box looked good.
I think it must have left the factory this way. Not sure with how it was packed that this could happen in shipping. Who knows...
The metal bracket on the shooter assembly was broken in pieces, and it must have been pushed in and bent the auto plunger assembly.
Does anyone know if the auto plunger assembly is a standard part on most Stern games? Thinking about swapping it out with another game I'm not playing as much until a replacement can come in.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from bigd1979:

First I've seen that happen to plunger housing. You sld be able to bend that auto plunger back into shape... I bend them.all the time so they line up better..

Or at least bend it well enough to work till a new one is sent...but If you wanna take it off another pin I'd bet its same as any of the others.

1 week later
#1569 4 years ago

New code is huge upgrade and game is looking really good. They said next update will add lots of callouts and more projector images but this new one really added a lot for the projector. Of course the uv lighting adds a whole new level of awesome and is a must imo....especially for the premium/le. Overall I'm happy how this game is shaping up and I think its gonna change a lot of people's opinions down the road once they actually play it lol. Still can't believe how many people are really hating on it but unfortunately all it takes is a few outspoken folks and the rest follow bc they can't form their own opinions. This hobby and pinside in general is just full of unhappy people when they sld just be happy we have these new awesome pins and themes to play. Goodness its annoying /aggravating what has become of this place and pinball lately.

#1620 4 years ago

5.0 degree slope? How do you even do that? Did you have front jacked up and back all the way down. I believe with all legs levelers flat most stern pins sit at 6-6.5....

#1635 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Does the premium kit fit on the pro? Could be a way for pro owners to update to a metal apron.

Isn't the mounting spots and hardware different between the two? Regardless I'm sure it can work with the right hardware. Also sldnt the pro kit be slightly cheaper (25-40) bc it uses the plastic non powder coated aprons?

#1639 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think the mounting points and plastics are all the same.

I thought the plastic ones use posts under where the apron cards are and the metal lock in with tabs and screws on the playfield supports. At least they use too

#1798 4 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Hi all,
I own a pro and want to know something. Why some people say "LE/premium is the way to go"... sorry but im watching all the videos with the projector and i dont find its beautiful... just meuhhhh... its the same animations that the lcd... and the lcd become unuseful on the LE/premium...
What do you think exactly ? Because i like very much this game... and want to know if i need to think for an upgrade.
Yann

It's not the same images at all ...the projector has many more and more to come.

#1904 4 years ago

Nice update..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Trade
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walnutport, PA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.