IMG_3764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3761 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3762 (resized).png
20240410_201325.jpg
abba tk lock (resized).jpg
IMG_3111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3109 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ZoraShinoda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15120 1 year ago

I'm interested in buying this game unfortunately seems stern is not going to be making them anymore, there are a number of pros available but premiums are hard to find and are running at basically double the price of a pro. I was hoping steen would do another run and I would grab a premium, but that's not happening.
How does the pro compare to the premium? The obvious biggest difference is the projector.

#15152 1 year ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

One thing to mention is the pro looks great when it’s off. I have a last batch pro and really enjoy it. A fun fast game with lots to do. Still find it very immersive with the modes. Make sure you get the uv kit.

Thanks, My NIB pro arrives tomorrow! My Disti had 1 UV kit left so I snagged that as well.
Have read through a lot of the thread from the past 2 years, how are recent builds? Everything pretty solid now compared to early builds?

#15162 1 year ago
Quoted from freakandgeek:

Why did Stern never run the premium on this? Seems like the demand was there. Wish I could have gotten one at MSRP.

This is why I grabbed a new in box Pro now. I've been on the hunt for a good condition reasonably priced premium and just haven't been able to find one and Stern is now archived the game.

If he recently placed premium comes on the market in the future I'll consider upgrading and selling my Pro.

#15171 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Are pros still available from distributors? I figured everything was sold out by now.

I called around and checked through the disti lists etc... and was able to find 1 last week. Which was delivered this morning, counting down until my work day is over to be able to set it up.
I messaged the disti i got it from to see if he had more and he said I got the last one.

#15227 1 year ago
Quoted from cleland:

Yes, you will need to PM me for a new link. Pro is done, just need to do the LE/Premium which I am updating right now.

Does your custom code work with insider connected?

#15235 1 year ago

Thanks to chuckwurt and HurryUpPinball for your videos and tips on dialing this game in. I got the burn it back loop hitting the flipper perfect as well as left orbit rejects that wouldn't make the ramp, both are returning nicely to the left flipper.
The issue i was still having was when the ball was being released from the mystery shot near the post, the ball would hit the top or the middle of the sling.

What I noticed was that the ball would kind of drop from the area where the post is, and ping pong a little/bounce a bit near the guide rail so the ball wouldn't roll smoothly down the guide to the flipper.

I found a very small thin rubber foot that i had, kind of like a small furniture pad and put it right above the circle where the metal rail is where the ball comes out to sorta push the pinball to the guide rail instead of falling and ping ponging. This actually worked amazingly, the ball now gets pushed out of that area to the guide rail as expected.
See before and after pictures. Since it is aligned inside near the orbit, other shots do not hit it.
Red arrows showing where the ball would go before and after.
BeforeBefore
AfterAfter

1 week later
#15267 1 year ago

Is there an easy way to replace the post sleeves under the demogorgin ramp? The 2 that sit behind the droptargets on the left and right. Do i have to remove that whole screen/dropdown ramp?

#15273 1 year ago
Quoted from maxharvard:

Hey all,
...This one was used but in excellent condition.
[quoted image][quoted image]

The stranger things or the woman? If you get tired of either one you can probably get good money for either in the marketplace.

#15285 1 year ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

yes, those are the ones. I've removed the left ramp so many times on mine and I usually do it completely. I unscrew the optos and undo the connectors under the playfield for the lights and uv kit if you have them. Then it's just a few screws to come out. The right one I don't believe I removed completely. I posted a pic here of how far I took it apart.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/201#post-6260793
I was doing more work than just the posts which is why the sides of the ramp are also removed as well as some demogorgon plastics. Those don't have to come off

Thanks for the info and pics. I will see what i can manage. The ramps are super simple to remove, i did those in the past when i installed the UV kit, it was the center pieces in front of the Demogorgin i was curious about. Looks like i can move the side pieces and be able to access it.

#15288 1 year ago

I agree that it's a decent deal for you, plus with stranger things I don't think they were mass produced due to when it was released near the pandemic and difficulty in building the premiums and lack of initial popularity. If you decide a few years down the line that you want a stranger things premium I think it'll be much harder to even find one as opposed to a Godzilla. Not only is Godzilla still being made I think there will be tons and tons of supply of Godzilla for a long time to come.

#15303 1 year ago

Yup, different strokes for different folks, I can't get into deadpool but lots of people seem to like it. I like AIQ and Led Zeppelin a lot, some people don't like these games. Rush is just ok for me.
There is a barcade near my house i go to, they have 8 games.
Godzilla
Rush
Mandolorian
Led Zeppelin
Iron Maiden
Deadpool
AIQ
Star Trek.

Just from my observations when I am there, Mando and AIQ seem to be the least played.
Godzilla, Iron Maiden and Rush being the most popular.

1 month later
#15864 1 year ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Looks like no more accessories coming.
Just received a cancelation notice on my preorder stuff at Cointaker.

What are you looking for? I am in the process of trading my game and have a brand new shooter rod never installed, some wizmods art blades and apron cover, all never installed.

2 weeks later
#16007 1 year ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I thought I’d take a look at Flip N Out’s Vault where they sell their more “rare” items at a premium. They have a Stranger Things Pro for $9000 and a UV kit for $700. I know they are both NIB, but $9700 - No topper, No art blades, No shaker, No shooter rod? What does a HUO pro go for with all that stuff these days? Over $9,000?

Home use pros have been going for around 76 to $7,800 in the marketplace with the UV kit

#16011 1 year ago

It's not NIB. from the site
No Longer In Production - Preowned In Box From Stern Pinball.This game was likely opened new and played at a show/convention or used at Stern headquarters, then boxed back up for resale.

7 months later
#17504 1 year ago

Hi All,
A few months ago I traded my stranger things. I have some extra items if anyone is interested let me know. I was going to list in the market place but figured I would offer to the owner's club peeps first.
Shipping will be whatever USPS charges or if you live in South Florida you are free to pick them up.

Set of plastics (non UV) - Slings, lanes, side pieces, see pics below, 8 total - $35

Pro Apron, IC compatible, has 1 factory sticker still - $35

Wizmod Art Blades - Vinyl removable, never used - $60 - Its this same product (https://www.wizardmod.com/product-page/foo-fighters-pinball-wizblades) but for stranger things) - they don't carry the stranger things items anymore. Never installed

Wizmod Apron and shooter cover- Insider connected cutout - $45 - same as above,never used Vinyl sticker/removable - same as this product. - https://www.wizardmod.com/product-page/foo-fighters-pro-insider-cut-out-pinball-wizaprons

Apron (resized).jpgApron (resized).jpgApron Cover (resized).jpgApron Cover (resized).jpgBladesApron (resized).jpgBladesApron (resized).jpgPlastics (resized).jpgPlastics (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

8,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ZoraShinoda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=ZoraShinoda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.