IMG_3331 (resized).png
IMG_3330 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8621 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8622 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zartan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9739 2 years ago

I want stranger things to be my next purchase. I have to save up quite a bit. Then lie to my wife about the price! Lol

#9757 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

Man, no chance that the next SW release adds an extra couple of ms to hold that up-post down. My OCD will kill me to have the PF not 100% level.
The attached pic happened in my "pin/kid hauler". Do you know what that did to me???
[quoted image]

I wouldn’t be able to function!!! Just knowing that is happening will keep me awake tonight!!! Lmao!!!

#9925 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I hate to gush about a new game, but man I love my STH Pro. It’s been a great journey from Iron Man, to Guardians, to JP, to STH. I don’t know whether to be happy or concerned that my scores jump from ~100k to ~500k after I’ve had 2-3 beers. I seem to be much better at the right ramp in particular.
I rewatched all 3 seasons this past month, and it’s really enhanced my enjoyment of the game. Thematically, Stranger Things is a trifecta for me: SciFi, small town America and “Coming of Age”. Stern did a great job with the theme integration, and Cleland took it up a few more notches. Will we ever get another game with callouts from kids? I’m still hoping for The Goonies, but this is even better.
beelzeboob I’ll probably own an LZ at some point. I need more time on it, and I’m thinking of buying a Premium for a location - though the Pro looks good to me too. Such a great time for those of us who love simple flowy layouts.
PanzerFreak, come over to the dark side. It’s fun here.

The Goonies would be an instant hit for sure!!! One eyed Willy in a treasure ship! The truffle shuffle! Data’s inventions to lift and move the ball!
A sound bite saying “HEY YOU GUYS”!!!
You should work for stern!!!

#9927 2 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Good luck finding a NIB Premium. Distributors are out and from what I've been told by several of them, it's out of production with no plans from Stern to make more. I picked up a NIB Pro and can't be happier.

There are a few in Toronto, Canada. I almost bought one until my wife found out it was $15000CAD!!! It was shut down quickly!!!

#9936 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

in the resale market?

No, Jerry at Player One in Toronto has them.

#9947 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

No way a Prem is 15k with tax. I just got a NIB LE from Player 1 in early March and it was 13,6k with tax. Now with the topper and UV kit yes it’ll be 15k. But for a LE.

Call for yourself. The total with taxes came to a few hundred under $15000.

#9949 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I guess P1 is now adjusting to COVID gouging pricing? I’ve bought 4 NIB from them and always paid msrp and not a penny more.
Check with Nitro. It’ll cost you shipping though.

There is a Stern Distributer in the west coast. It may have been Nitro, that has USD on their website. The price was WAY cheaper! I called and they gave me the number to Player One.
Jerry is a great guy but I can’t pay those kind of prices.

#9967 2 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Hate to argue, but you are perhaps misinformed?
I just paid for mine yesterday from Jerry and the total (including delivery $230) came to $11550.86
(Still a ton of money, but less than $15k)
Now, I already have the shaker, UV kit and the Dice shooter....so that may add up closer to your total (and the topper is 1k plus tax).
I also ordered ULEKs signs, flipper bat toppers, Tilt side blades, the vehicles, glow rubbers, speaker lights...addictive!

You are correct ! I ended up finding the email. Player one does have them cheaper than the other company! I was looking for one that had financing! Player One starts at $7990 for a pro, $10,250 premium, and $12,250 LE. I apologize!
The two other companies in Toronto on Kijiji starts at $9999 pro but they have financing.

#10178 2 years ago

If I buy a pro, can I add the projector afterwards?

1 week later
#10354 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Will be keeping for another month or so and will wait for the UV kit to arrive before selling or trading

Is it a pro or premium?

Never mind I just checked out your collection

2 weeks later
#10755 2 years ago

Not a pinball machine but this was my daughters birthday cake!

81EA2DD8-6A16-41D8-878C-D8BA980BBF3C (resized).jpeg81EA2DD8-6A16-41D8-878C-D8BA980BBF3C (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#11852 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Getting ready to eject from the club. Tuesday it is swapped with Avengers IQ Pro with a Pinwoofer sound system installed.
Already looking forward to adding attract mode videos and maybe more.
Stranger Things was never going to be a keeper. Never saw the show, but wanted to try something new and it delivers on a terrific shooting game.
[quoted image]

I love the posters on the walls! You kind of stole my idea (haven’t done it yet) and made it better!

#11936 2 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Got my uv kit! That was a surprise hahaha. Now to save up for the game!
[quoted image]

I was thinking about doing this. I want to get most of the mods for this game but I don’t want to get a game fully modded out and have to try to sell off the doubles.

Have many people done it this way?

#11978 2 years ago

I’m looking for the dig dug machine, Billy’s Camero, and hoppers truck. I’ve looked through a few mod places and through quite a bit of the thread.

#12061 2 years ago

I still have to buy the machine…
However I have a few mods on the way!
Lol

#12072 2 years ago

My dig dug machine is already here!!! That is crazy fast! Cointaker for lermods!
No machine yet but I’m working on it!!!

Thanks @chuckwurt!
E3B197EE-521A-4D9C-800D-6EB9DFDCB291 (resized).jpegE3B197EE-521A-4D9C-800D-6EB9DFDCB291 (resized).jpeg

#12074 2 years ago

I can’t believe how fast some of these shipments are coming through the border! Plus they are shipping out pretty much as soon as they get the order! Just got my “Walkie Talkie” from @mr_tantrum!

1 month later
#12575 2 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

I ordered several months ago and got tired of waiting. Found they had available stock at GAP so re-ordered and received in 1 week.
If my original ever ships I will keep as spare, or trade to someone for a sheet of HD glass.

What is Gap short for. I want to order one

3 months later
#13950 2 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

When I pick up a ST. Who does powder costing. Would go with purple. Thx
Mike

I wanted to buy Leachdude Stranger Things it looked AWESOME with the purple powder coating!

2 months later
#14549 2 years ago

Lmfao!

Quoted from chuckwurt:Same. Pain in the ass storing them though. It’s like:[quoted image]

1 month later
#15181 1 year ago

I think never ending story is huge in the third season. The machines are based on season 1, 2, and 3. Unless they change the layout or translite, Kate Bush really doesn’t fit. I hope they do another version of the game. After the series is over to accommodate everything.

#15186 1 year ago

I apologize. I thought it was the three! I don’t have the game yet! It’s my next acquisition! I have already bought a bunch of mods!

Quoted from VisitorQ:Just season 1 and 2, not 3.

2 weeks later
#15311 1 year ago

They made one it is in thingverse! You need a 3D printer. Someone in 3D printers was selling them for a while, don’t know if they still are?

Quoted from applejuice:So i finally have alittle time to get an insider kit installed on my stranger things pro. I have the uv kit installed and therefore the new uv apron. It apparantly has a square cutout already in the rhs triangle side for the qr code scanner, which is covered over by the artwork sticker. I really don't want to lose the artwork on it and also the stock stern insider artwork they give you is bloody horrible!!!
So i thought i'd mount my scanner in the rhs apron area, like the premium apron has a cutout for. But what to do about a custom apron insert??. So, i have come up with this, which i'm going to get made as a thin plastic with cutouts and screw holes for the scanner. There will be some cutting of the apron needed underneath, but should look good i think
[quoted image]

#15328 1 year ago

That is the one I was talking about! Lol

1 week later
#15486 1 year ago

ABSOLUTELY! Our butcher does pre made patties with them! Delicious!

1 week later
#15714 1 year ago

There was a conversation about this a few pages ago

Quoted from VisitorQ:Yeah. I had one installed on my game when I had it. It was cool but IMO it never turned on and off at the correct times. I wasn't the one who initially installed it so there may have been a better way of doing it.

#15717 1 year ago

I have mine ready to go! Just need the machine! I will put it where Lermods has it! It fits perfectly there! Truly adds to the game!

#15718 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I would reach out to Lermods with questions about the Dig Dug mod. I believe they made the mod and could answer those questions.

Did you end up getting the set with the portal?

#15750 1 year ago

Lmao!

Quoted from oldskool1969:Apparently Stranger Things is going to be filmed in the UK for the next few seasons!
They have to change the name to
" bit odd innit? "

#15812 1 year ago

Just bought 5 of these(spy hunter, frogger, paper boy, rampage and gauntlet) to create a topper for my machine when I get it! I think I will keep the dig dug on the top of the machine with them.

52F009CA-A1A8-40F6-849F-B7E3579BF342 (resized).png52F009CA-A1A8-40F6-849F-B7E3579BF342 (resized).png
6 months later
#17251 1 year ago

I chose to believe! He called her Elle and Millie! It’s coming!

Quoted from reffob:

This all comes from Stern wishing Millie Bobby Brown happy birthday on their social media, and they said something like "we'll see you in 2024." The logical interpretation is that Season 5 of the show is coming 2024, but now we have people saying this means Stern is re-running Stranger Things in 2024.

3 weeks later
#17343 1 year ago

That would be a great pin!

Quoted from blizz81:The same people that freak out if Stern does something like posts a picture of Millie Bobby Brown on her birthday are probably hard at work on a Shazam Stern hype thread right now
[quoted image]

2 weeks later
#17443 1 year ago

I had no idea about this! I’m going to bring my daughter there ASAP!

Quoted from PinPickle:For those Stranger Things series fans out there… I’m sure there’s a few.
Had a chance to visit the Stranger Things Experience in Toronto (in other cities as well) and we were blown away.
I thought it was a bit more of a shopping thing but it was an actual experience very immersive, actors played a major roll in it and I highly recommend it if you can get to one. Finally got the chance to play a pro too.
Photos were not allowed in the actual experience but it felt like I was at Universal Studios. These photos are from the room after the experience.
Go if you can.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

2 months later
#17642 10 months ago

Kool Aid with no sugar! That is one of the best statements on the inter web!

Quoted from pinner11:My Sth came with the pinstadiums and I would say they are 100% worth it. Are they as good as the official Stern UV kit, I’m not sure having never seen it. But I will say you are missing out if you do not have either as it’s such a great addition to the game. $500 is steep but you also get better/customizable lighting during normal game play which I really enjoy. Having this game without any UV kit is like having kool aid with no sugar or cereal with no milk, just doesn’t make sense.

1 month later
#17719 9 months ago

All I know is I don’t have a Stranger Things pin and I’m dying to get one! I’ve followed this thread for basically the whole time I’ve been on Pinside and really want to post a picture of my own!

1 month later
#17919 7 months ago

I just saw your post on Twitch while I was watching! Lol

Quoted from Neal_W:There is a guy on twitch currently trying to break the Guinness Book record for longest continuous pinball play. (currently 48hrs on Beatles) He has a STh LE and a backup STh LE for playing on and will be attempting 50hrs with 5min/hr breaks that he can bank, etc.
https://www.twitch.tv/batcavepinball
[quoted image]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walnutport, PA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zartan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=Zartan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.