IMG_8623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8621 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8622 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg
IMG_3764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3761 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3762 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ZMeny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#70 4 years ago

Ive been using STh. It just feels right haha. Looking forward to the LE when it arrives. Until then, Should I Stay Or Should I Pro

#89 4 years ago

This game
The layout
The theme
The assets
The art
The code structure/foundation
Did I say the layout

#107 4 years ago

SDTM Greg, Zach, and Chuck are in the STh club!

1 week later
#493 4 years ago

PURE FUN! Singing LIVE To WIN!

This is what pinball media is all about. Bridging the gap between the manufacturer and consumer, all in the name of the silver ball!

Viewers called-in LIVE to sing their way to win a Stranger Things Pinball banner. Special thanks to Ken Cromwell, Brian Eddy, and Stern Pinball.

Flip N Out Pinball Streaming Channel

It’s Not Just A Stream. It’s A Show.

twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball

#509 4 years ago

LIVE NOW: Stern Pinball rules designer Mike Vinikour in tha house playing and talking Stranger Things Pinball!

AND FREE BANNER GIVEAWAY!

twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball

060A9969-1FFB-42BD-85CA-357000A35584 (resized).jpeg060A9969-1FFB-42BD-85CA-357000A35584 (resized).jpeg
#592 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Messaged zmeny literally less than 2 days ago about this game on facebook. Here she sits, going to be a long rest of the day at work.
Thanks zmeny & Flip N Out Pinball! Stupid fast service.[quoted image]

Thanks. Flip N Out = Flip N Fast

Glad it got there safe, now enjoy the hell out of it buddy.

2 weeks later
#1265 4 years ago

NEW SDTM! Unboxing A Stranger Things LE Pinball Machine...Blindfolded?!?!

#1297 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

TK Lock possible fix. I cannot take credit for this - Zach from flip n out sent it to me, and someone else had sent it to him but I wanted to pass it along as it worked to fix my TK lock. Before doing this, I was lucky to make 1 of 20 shots to TK lock (testing glass off so I could just do it over and over). Now, I make about 9 out of 10 times!
There is a plunger attached to the diverter that the ball rides up to get to the magnet. On the back side where the plunger is, there is a mech with 4 screws you can loosen and then the mech moves back and forth. This changes the maximum angle of the diverter. What you want is for the top of the diverter to be just enough for the ball to go through without pinching the ball. Mine was much too close to the back and pinching the ball so it was preventing it from going up all the way! Loosen the mech, and then use your finger to hold the plunger in the fully up position (which flexes the diverter) and then slowly slide it back and forth until the diverter is correct as described above, and then tighten the mech on the back side.
After adjusting it a few times - it is very finicky and you may need to make micro adjustments to dial it in - it now works drastically better. Here is the pick Zach from flip n out sent me, and again credit to whomever sent this to Zach. You're awesome!
edit: credit to lodgingdolphin!
[quoted image]

So great to see a community/club working together to help one another with NIB issues. As distributors we do everything we can and when everyone works together instead of grabbing pitchforks, shit gets solved. Huge shoutout to lodgingdolphin for sharing the fix with myself. Now I can help out my customers and so on. This is one of the good clubs and as an ecstatic LE owner (#185), I’m happy to be a part of it. Now off to try and get to the second wizard mode (freakin always one mode away!!!!).

#1335 4 years ago
Quoted from choochoobob:

Eh I've seen worse? What a well thought out response for someone who has a completely valid concern. Not sure what sweetheart deal you got from your friend Mr. FlipNOut, but I don't think it requires you to pretend like everything is rainbows and unicorns chuckwurt. Dimpling happens on every game, but the extent to how much you notice it varies. A metal ramp that looks like someone hit it with an icepick is an eyesore no matter how much worse you have seen.

These are the frustrating assumptions that make pinball difficult to be a part of sometimes.

#1630 4 years ago

Stern Pinball Stranger Things UV Lighting Kit

- Custom interactive code will activate lighting during dramatic events and experiences throughout game play, immersing players into the Stranger Things universe

- Available in Pro Version (item # 502-7118-Q1) and Premium/LE Version (item # 502-7118-Q2)

Kit contains: New bottom arch w/LEDs installed, 8 new butyrates/plastics w/UV reactive ink, ramp LED boards mounted on install brackets, and fasteners

Pricing: $279 (Purchase directly from Stern Pinball shop.sternpinball.com or from your authorized dealer/distributor)

***Picture shown below is the Pro Version Kit with plastic arch. The Prem/LE Kit includes a powdercoated steel arch

IMG_7569.JPGIMG_7569.JPG

#1638 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Does the premium kit fit on the pro? Could be a way for pro owners to update to a metal apron.

Not 100% sure but I think the aprons are mounted different, especially now that the Prem/LE has projector mounting on it

1 month later
#2947 4 years ago

Stern Stranger Things Pinball UV Lighting Kit Installation and How To Adjust Projector

1 month later
#3661 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Okay. The left ramp cover seems to be the issue. It’s impeding the progress of the ball to the magnet.
I guess to start strong shots are making it up there but once the flipper power can’t muscle it up there it becomes less consistent.
I took this off and now you have perfect lock shots but they are WAY TOO STRONG.
I had to dial back the flipper power to 200 to not fear that I was going to break optos and plastics from the ball smashing into them.
I suggested to Brian to redo this cover so that it keeps the ball from going wild and breaking stuff, but doesn’t impede the travel to the magnet.
DO NOT TAKE THIS OFF YOU GAME UNLESS YOU WANT TO RISK BREAKING STUFF. [quoted image]

Yup I did the same thing and it definitely makes it up there way better but yeah it flies across the playfield. I also tried keeping the cover on but bending the attached metal bracket but can’t get it any better. To me, it’s as if the lowest part of the rod needs to be further back on the ramp, but no fix there because of the overall mech mount and the plastic ramp rod hole would need more cut out

3 weeks later
#4039 3 years ago

NEW SDTM EPISODE! Watch Now!

Stranger Things Prem/LE Pinball Review

flipnoutpinball.com/sdtm

10 months later
#9318 3 years ago

Damn this topper is UNREAL!!!

Check out the Ultimate Upside Down Edition of Stranger Things Pinball

#9323 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I just want my damn topper already!! Come on Zach where’s my order? I can’t imagine they made or are going to make many.

It’s coming I promise Hopefully they are whipping up more as we speak

#9406 3 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
Looking for some opinions... which looks best? Or none of the abovbe...Thanks!

You know my answer haha but those pink/orange ones light on fire during uv mode so it’s a no brainer.

1 year later
#15304 1 year ago

….son of a demogorgon!!!

Thank God for Medisinyl Mods! BUY YOURS NOW!

SDTM Exclusive: NEW Medisinyl Mods Stranger Things Collection (Reveal & Installation)

#15324 1 year ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Hi gang. I apologize if this has been covered before, but I'm installing a set of "CLIP" plastic protectors on my ST Pro, and I have these two rectangular shaped protectors that I can't identify a location for.
Does anyone know where they go? Maybe they're Premium/LE specific?
Thanks in advance for any info..
[quoted image]

Looks like it could be for the prem/LE backboard light panels but idk for sure

4 months later
#16567 1 year ago

We now have these Stern OEM Projectors In Stock on our website for anyone interested in having a backup. For those that preordered already through us, invoices will be going out today. We have a limited amount of these projectors at this time.

https://www.flipnoutpinball.com/product-page/stern-stranger-things-prem-le-projector

1 year later
#20569 3 months ago
Quoted from jk2171:

That's crazy. I also was a Day 1 pre-order with Flip n' Out. My machine has a Dec 8 manufacture date, and Zach had it at my door by Dec 13th. Hoping you get some good news soon!

Thanks! And yes we have Stranger Things Pro and Premium games in stock and Free Shipping to your door. Usually 1-5 day shipping.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Machine - For Sale
Covington, GA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ZMeny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=ZMeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.