IMG_3331 (resized).png
IMG_3330 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8621 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8622 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheBeefSupreme.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11428 2 years ago

Just got my pro today! Everything feels great except the demogorgon shot which I have yet to hit a single time. I know this is has a been issue so I guess I’ll be digging through old posts for solution ideas. Hopefully it’s nothing too difficult to fix.

1 week later
#11488 2 years ago

My DG shot needs adjusting. I saw the fix to remove the spacer under his chin but how do you get that off without removing everything else? It seems to be attached to a screw that just turns with it and there isn’t a clear way to get in and stabilize that screw.

3A853C72-B4CA-467C-AA09-5E3476C5757E (resized).jpeg3A853C72-B4CA-467C-AA09-5E3476C5757E (resized).jpeg

#11491 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You have to take the whole demogorgon out of the game.

Thanks, any tips on the best way to get him out? This is my first game, but when I look toward that part of the playfield, I’m not even sure how he’s being held in. I’m really annoyed that I need to do this on a brand new game but am trying to at least get through with out messing anything else up. I appreciate the help.

#11493 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

There’s lots of posts in this thread on how to do it. You have to remove the surrounding plastics and remove the screw that holds it on the top of the playfield and the two nuts underneath the playfield that hold it on. Just take your time and take lots of pictures while you take everything off so you know how it goes back on.

I’ll give it a try. Thank you for your help!

1 month later
#12096 2 years ago

Received and installed my UV kit yesterday. Super easy installation and a really cool addition to the game. Unfortunately the days are numbered in my house because my 3 year old loves the pin but my wife really doesn’t think it’s appropriate for him. It’s the first he goes to but it is probably a little intense for someone that age. There is still a ton I have yet to explore in the game so I’m hoping to get as much quality time on it as I can while it’s here

#12101 2 years ago

Haha you guys are exactly hitting my scenario. My son also calls it the flower monster but one time getting into “Find Barb” we were like oh man, this might be kind of scary.

#12110 2 years ago

This is probably a dumb question but how do you get to the total isolation mode?

#12112 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

complete season 1 and season 2 modes at the orbits and ramps. 4 modes total. TI2 is at 8 modes total.

Thanks!!

#12125 2 years ago

I have been putting off adjusting my DG shot until last night. I was able to get out the spacer under the chin and then prop the DG forward with an extra piece of foam or a rubber. It made the shots work perfect but would have to be readjusted as it shifted. I’m ready to take out the DG and adjust the spacers for a more permanent fix but I can’t tell what needs to be removed to get it out. I would rather not remove a bunch of stuff I don’t need to so I’m seeing if anyone can provide some guidance as to the most efficient way to remove and adjust the demogorgon. Would anyone be willing to help me out that has been through the process? Thanks!

#12127 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Use the search function link at the top of this thread. Try that first. But long story short you need to remove some plastics on the left side of it, a screw on the top of the playfield holding it down, and two nuts holding the mech on from underneath the playfield.

Ha I promise you I have spent a long time going through that search. I hate to be a pain. I found plenty about the fix but just wanted some guidance on how to get to it out so I could do so. I appreciate the help. Im assuming these are the two bottom nuts at least. They seem to be holding the plate. I’ll see if I can get it. Thanks!

63E1DF45-0A17-4778-BC08-F508C5DF5BDB (resized).jpeg63E1DF45-0A17-4778-BC08-F508C5DF5BDB (resized).jpeg
#12129 2 years ago

Success! Thanks!

167AD79C-5BA6-4EF3-A28B-E00390B21490 (resized).jpeg167AD79C-5BA6-4EF3-A28B-E00390B21490 (resized).jpeg
#12138 2 years ago

After tinkering around all night I finally fixed my demogorgon shot. I went from making it once out of every 50 tries to nailing 6 shots in a row to get through the first three modes. Really wish I did this sooner. Thanks to those who helped me trouble shoot!

#12141 2 years ago
Quoted from matt68061:

Congrats… what did you specifically do to your pin to fix the problem?
“Finicky” doesnt even describe this thing. Constantly tinkering with ball guides in addition to fiddling around with the damn demogorgon..
Love the game…but..”man, she’s high maintenance!”

I tried a couple things. I first did the fix of pulling out the post under the chin and using something to prop the DG forward. It worked but every few games I felt I had to readjust. Seeking a more permanent fix I pulled out the DG.

Although the fixes are there, the info that I wasn’t sure of was how to get it out. I think I was overly cautious because it wasn’t actually bad at all. There are two nuts under the play field that must be removed, see them pictured in my post a little way up. Note that when testing the adjustments these are the only two things I placed back to see if it worked. The other necessary steps are to remove a screw attached to that same plate, but on the top of the play field. This is the most annoying to get to. Then the plastics to the left of the DG must be removed, it’s only three little screws/bolts that need to be removed.

Now the DG can come out. I tried placing small washer between the plate under the DG and the actually grey figure to tilt it forward but it didn’t really do anything. Instead I tried the very simple fix of just removing that small black spacers connected to the plate. That made it sit lower which completely fixed the issue.

I would say give that a try if you have not already. If it still doesn’t work then perhaps just try a different sized spacer.

Best of luck!

2 weeks later
#12430 2 years ago

Got to total isolation for the first time tonight. I’m not a very good player so it was exciting haha. Had it lit two prior games and drained which was heartbreaking.

2 years later
#20944 86 days ago

First time getting to send it back last night! So close to final battle!

IMG_8855 (resized).jpegIMG_8855 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#21854 47 days ago

Aaah, first time getting here. Nerves got the best of me and I lost on the second level of the final battle. Still had 5 balls going and just one shot left and it was just a brick fest. Ha don’t know that I want to make that climb back up again soon.

IMG_9075 (resized).jpegIMG_9075 (resized).jpegIMG_9076 (resized).jpegIMG_9076 (resized).jpeg
#21857 47 days ago
Quoted from SuperMas77:

Great Score!
Curious, are you on a 3-ball setting? Any setting adjustments from default?
Hard to tell from the picture, but are those purple or gunmetal precision flips? Either way they look bad ass.

Yeah all standard settings and 3-ball. Those are the precision flippers, I’m not 100% sure if I like them or not, haha. Unfortunately the entire game I did not sink a single demogorgon shot which probably made things harder than they needed to be. I need to do some adjustments there as it feels something is off alignment slightly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Covington, LA
$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walnutport, PA
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheBeefSupreme.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=TheBeefSupreme and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.