IMG_3764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3761 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3762 (resized).png
20240410_201325.jpg
abba tk lock (resized).jpg
IMG_3111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3109 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpinnerAddict.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7125 3 years ago

Finally joined the club. Fun fast game.

1A2963BC-95B7-4A51-B7DD-EFEF32F5C87D (resized).jpeg1A2963BC-95B7-4A51-B7DD-EFEF32F5C87D (resized).jpeg
#7154 3 years ago

Cointaker has a interactive spinning sign in stock

#7243 3 years ago

Has anyone installed the pin stadium ā€œthingsā€ uv kit? Whats your opinion? I have the regular uv kit installed but the ramp glow looks cool.

#7245 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Had it on my game for testing when it first came out. Outside of it being cheaper than the stern kit, I preferred the stern kit in every way.

Ok. So if i have the stern kit, adding this one has no benefit

#7247 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Oh yeah. This is a one or the other thing for sure.

Great. Thanks

#7254 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Has anyone tried them both at the same time? The PS one tends to light up the ramps more. That's the only difference I've noticed. I thought it would be cool to have both of them. Now, that would be expensive...

I spoke to PS. They said it looks great with both installed. I thought about it but your right 600 bucks on uv lights seems a bit pricey

#7380 3 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:Does anyone know if Stern will be making the uv kits again someday? On their site it says sold out and has for some time .
I am picking up a LE tomorrow and it does not have the kit and I think I would like to have it.

I picked mine up from cointaker. Check their site, I believe they had more

3 weeks later
#7771 3 years ago
Demovag is high and smacking the glass

Mine was doing that. 6.8 pitch with the flippers dialed back to 205, makes it when I hit the shot and I still have no problems with the ramps.

Jeff

#7772 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Congrats. In about a week, you'll be back to tell us it's one of Stern's best. It kind of creeps up on you like that. A year after I got the game, my friend came over today (he's been over often). What did we both want to play? Stranger Things.
Welcome to the club!

Itā€™s funny you say that, my brother comes over once a week and instead of gnr or wonka we end up playing STh for hours

#7774 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Do NOT ever repeat that on any GnR thread...they'll rip you a new asshole.

Thats the truth, while GnR prob will never leave I have more fun with STh.

BTW.... Howā€™s your Star Wars? I have an opportunity to pick one up and kinda on the fence..

#7797 3 years ago
Quoted from Joeymonkey:

Now that I have my STh dialed in, I love it so much. Probably never leaving. And now I kind of want another awesome Stern game. The play is so fast and fun. Iā€™ve played a few games on JP, BKSOR and Turtles and liked all of them. But I canā€™t decide which to get. (Well, if I could find a JPLE, that would win hands down, but thatā€™s a hard find) The truth is none is as cool as Stranger Things in terms of assets, toys and innovation. Does anyone have another Stern pin that they love as much as their STh? Would love to hear some recommendations. Thanks.

The only other 2 sterns the stood the test of time for me (check my history, Iā€™ve had my share) is Ghostbusters and Metallica. Both are awesome in my opinion. GB is tough and gets a lot of hate but itā€™s one of my favorites. Add the sound mod for it and it puts it right up there with STh.

Edit... Iā€™d have to say walking dead as well, I let that one go too soon

#7880 3 years ago

Well.. Iā€™m 3 months in on 3 new games. GnR has 154 plays, Wonka 162 and STh has 427. Guess its easy to see where Iā€™m spending most of my time. I still have yet to see BullS@@t mode.

2 weeks later
#8304 3 years ago
Quoted from Batedogg:

Hello, new owner here! I love this game. Can anyone who has them tell me if the Stern side art blades react to the UV lighting in the same was that the playfield and plastics do? If not, does anyone know if someone makes some that do? Thanks!

Tilt has the forest one

https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/product-page/stranger-things-gameblades-stern

#8350 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Struggling to decide between a sth pro and maiden pro for my fourth and final game.... I know Iā€™m In a sth echo chamber but curious of what you think matches my collection best
SW prem
GnR SE
Deadpool pro

I have a gnr and I had maiden and Deadpool premium. I enjoyed the shots more on maiden. The music grew on me but it lasted 6 months. Iā€™ve played SW and while Iā€™m a fan the pin just didnā€™t do it for me but I donā€™t believe it played like Sth. Theme is a important part for me so my vote would be Sth but it always comes down to a personal preference

1 week later
#8579 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Does anyone own the Pro and prefer the prem/LE or vice versa?
Also I think what the projector could use is a a better projector itself. I donā€™t know anything about them, but I doubt stern went with a really good one. Might be worth looking in to.

I have a pro and while I love it, Iā€™ve played a premium and would prefer to have that. Trying to find one is another thing.

#8630 3 years ago
Quoted from haveaniceswim:

Has anybody seen these art blades for sale in the US? I prefer the woods without the demos that are on the Tilt Graphics blades.
[quoted image]

I donā€™t think you can get them anywhere else. I have ordered from retro before. It takes awhile to get them but they do come.

8 months later
#12874 2 years ago

Hey guys, I have a question. Iā€™m thinking about picking up a AFMSE. I already have STh. I have heard they are very similar in layout. Anyone own both? Thoughts on having both in a lineup?

Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lewiston, NY
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

8,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpinnerAddict.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=SpinnerAddict and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.