IMG_3764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3761 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3762 (resized).png
20240410_201325.jpg
abba tk lock (resized).jpg
IMG_3111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3109 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ockeyhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#288 4 years ago

I had some time at work on Friday (ha-ha) to read at least 25 pages of the other post here on Pinside. What a train wreck of petty disjointed bickering. I had to discontinue wasting my time on the other post simply because of all the trivial nonsense. This thread (so far) is absolutely much-much better in terms of what a topic discussion should be. Please, let's keep it clean w/ what really matters > Gameplay tips, technical issues, mod discussion, etc. There's nothing worse than a handful of grown adults getting together & stirring things up simply because they didn't receive enough attention in their childhood. Peace!!!

Anyhow, I just placed an order w/ my local distributer on a STh's Pro. Looking forward to this title as it really seems to be a machine that's perfect for home-use. This title has an array of challenging features that truly make it unique. The horror/sci-fi theme w/ the playfield layout of a monster hiding behind a wall of drop targets is simply irresistible. Of coarse, bashing that creature is risk/reward but the payoff will be a pinball rush. Though I haven't played STh's, I do believe that this title will be a winner!

Looking Forward >>>

1 week later
#692 4 years ago

Looking very forward to this Thursday acquiring the pro version. This is actually my first machine that's being delivered w/ white glove treatment. I've had 60+ machines in & out, as we all know that transporting these bulky wood boxes is all part of the fun.

I'm possibly thinking about smoking a stogy & sipping a glass of Chateau while the delivery guys drop-ship & set up. I will definitely give them a tip just for this out of the ordinary luxury. The only thing missing is > Alexa, turn on the pinball machines.

#731 4 years ago

Yes, the scoop hole is definitely a concern to me, as the ball will travel w/ force clipping the upper back scoop wall depression. Also, hitting the back wall bracket w/ nothing but metal on metal to diminish the velocity of the ball. Is anyone using a cliffy, mylar or foam/rubber to lessen the wall impact &/or protect the scoop?

1 week later
#857 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

This is why SDTM is my favorite pinball youtube channel. The wire trick is some great low hanging fruit! I too had a gap between the demo and the post. First game 3/3 in the mouth! Highly recommended.

Just received my STh's pro & we also having an issue w/ hitting the mouth consistently. It might be a 1 in 10 direct hit after increasing the flipper power to 225. Would definitely like a bit more consistency w/ this.

I tried looking for the wire in the back of the demogorgon & wasn't able to locate it. Can someone chime in or take a picture of the general location for this wire.

#950 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

This is where I am at. Not asking for the world immediately, just some things that seem like low hanging fruit code wise. Add a damage kill ability to the demogorgon which would allow you to complete the mode in lieu of a one shot kill. Also, I HATE the fact that the ramp on the 2nd demo comes up shortly after draining the first ball of multiball. Its just asking for you to beat the hell out of the ramp trying to get one last shot in, and a direct hit on the edge of that ramp, even once, is not going to be good.
Lastly, and this is just me being a weirdo, that left kickout hole is going to get beat to death. It needs some sort of protection, and I am unsure how to achieve this. I dont mind the normal pinball wear and tear one bit, but things such as this (and the potential ramp edge damage I mentioned) keep me from enjoying the game completely, as its always in the back of my mind.
The game itself, layout etc, I have absolutely no issue with. The things I personally mentioned, are fixable, so no regrets.
P.S. - how epic would a magnet save be on this game?

I agree 100% w/ your concerns >

A damage ability should be added to the code to w/ the difficulty of a direct hit of the demogorgon. This should be adjustable in the service menu w/ consideration to your skill level. Possibly two hits for the first battle, then add an addition hit w/ each level increase.

When the ramp comes up on the second demogorgon battle, I simply do not flip. No doubt hitting the ramp edge would not be good. Hope Stern has replacements for the ramp, as this will eventually happen.

With the playfield layout of the kick-out hole there will be gradual wear. The kick-out hole is situated w/ a steel ball rolling over it & clipping the top edge each time. If there's a compatible cliffy protection I would like to protect this ASAP.

Other than that we are very pleased w/ our STh's Pro. I will give a complete rundown of this machine in a week or so. Right now, STh's is a very good game w/ great potential. Looking very forward to the next code update >>>

As you stated jandrea95 ~ No regrets!

#979 4 years ago

Really enjoying the progression of this thread so far. We are actually discussing what needs to be accomplished to improve this title w/ constructive criticism. The other STh's thread is nothing but a pissing contest of unrelated drama & Stern bashing garbage. That thread just reminds me of a bunch of twelve year olds that have the answer to everything. Human nature never ceases to amaze me.

#1130 4 years ago

As documented by others many times before, I was also having trouble hitting the demogorgon consistently. When I received the machine last week I pulled the wires up so the demogorgon could rest on the mounting bracket. But the wires were still pulling the little PITA "monster" back because of resistance from the wire bundle underneath the playfield. Last night I taped the wires underneath the playfield to allow permanent extra slack. I also leveled my machine where the top of the bubble is just touching the above line. This worked great as now we have a 3 out of 5 direct hit ratio w/ flipper strength at 225. This alone makes the machine so much more enjoyable!

024 (resized).JPG024 (resized).JPG
#1185 4 years ago

STh's Pro has been in our lineup for ten days now & we are having a ball w/ it. Though the early code is incomplete there is still much to do, as this title will definitely improve w/ code updates.

With the exception of the pop orbit/mystery lane this playfield layout has constant flow potential if you hit your shots. Great flow w/ a fair possibility of hitting the 5 way combo shot within each game.

The challenging rule-set is very deep even w/ consideration to the early code. The modes are random which always mixes up what will be playable from game to game. The mode progression is an exciting build up to Total Isolation/etc.

The LCD display is absolutely an upgrade w/ consideration to any of the Spike 2 previous titles. The graphics are crisp w/ clarity, just as you would except w/ HD resolution.

The art serves it's purpose to let one know that you are playing STh's. The color combinations are especially dark, though this was purposely done considering the sci-fi/horror theme.

The sound/theme music is phenomenal! The sound expressions changes dramatically from demogorgon, upside down to the various modes. This articulates into a mostly dramatic/eerie mood demeanor which defines the game. The spinner sound effects that have that "dripping of water in a cold dreary cave effect" is simply awesome.

Overall, this is a very fun title that will only improve w/ code update. We are very please w/ our purchase & will have STh's in our lineup for the long term future. Besides, the cat & my wife made it very clear that this machine isn't going anywhere so it's here to stay. No arguments from me!
023 (resized).JPG023 (resized).JPG

#1250 4 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

There seriously needs to be a crackdown on trolling and negativity on pinside. It is the same offenders over and over. It has already driven nearly all those in the industry away, now it is driving good pinsiders away. I am unaware of any of these repeat offenders ever being moderated.
Pinside used to be a place to share ideas and the joy of pinball. Now it is a miserable place with 10-20 trolls constantly parroting Kaneda’s vitriol in every thread.
One of the biggest trolls in the Stranger Things threads is a pinside vendor. I can guarantee that I will never purchase another of his products. That’s his constant drum beat with regard to Sterns products.

The dumb-downing of society has reached it's peak here on Pinside. There are a small horde of overgrown opinionated spoiled babies that have nothing better to do than stir things up. The only way to silence them is to completely ignore their lopsided pessimistic attitude. These pathetic individuals are craving your unwavering steadfast attention which indicates their low self esteem. Be oblivious & just remember that misery loves company.

#1312 4 years ago

These machines are intended to be played w/ a steel ball pummeling the playfield w/ constant force. Sort of reminds me of buying a new pair of shoes & complaining about that damned scuff mark that will eventually appear. So wear those shoes & flip those flippers w/ authority. The way I see it, dimpling gives the machine character. Play On America!!!

#1381 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Any advice for hitting the right ramp? I brick it almost every time, only hitting it due to shear luck. If the answer is "just keep playing till you get it" that is acceptable, just figured I would ask. I cant hit that son of a bitch to save my life, which is funny because I can literally hit the demo now 80-90 percent of the time.

With the exception of the left target entrance & the right orbit this game has some excellent flow. The five combo accomplishment is definitely achievable when your in a groove. When playing keep your eye on the ball, control the ball & hit your shots.

My wife has the same problem where she is great w/ control but has some trouble hitting those key shots. There's a sweet spot on the flipper for the ramps, orbits, etc. on every machine. For the right playfield side of STH's, the ball needs to be approximately 1/4th's to the end of the flipper to hit that right ramp consistently. Any further down/up the ball will either brick or you will hit the right orbit at 1/8 from the end flipper.

Just visualize the sweet spot for each shot & you'll be competing w/ Keith Elwin on the pinball circuit in no time. Never mind the aforementioned gibberish, just have fun!

#1387 4 years ago

Yes, since you mentioned this I have the same issue too. There's a small line that's visible & also can be detected w/ fingernails. New machine owners might want to consider mylaring that section for protection. This is only going to get worse w/ more gameplay & I'm positive we are not the only ones.

#1415 4 years ago

I just submitted my gameplay review in the top 100 thread. For what it's worth, STH's is rated as 258 overall. There are many reviews that have followed the pessimistic viewpoints of a few that do not have a clue. Also, there are a handful of negative reviews where the criticism is assessed after playing a handful of STH's on route.

As the rational majority knows, this title has the potential to be a top 10 overall Stern & beyond. At this moment this title is pretty damned good, but after all the unnecessary bashing STH's reputation has taken it's toll. So do your part & submit your honest & fair-minded review of this machine.

#1724 4 years ago

Really enjoying this game even more w/ the latest code update. The demogorgon shot is much better w/ the damage bar, though we are able to hit bulls-eye 2 in 5 x's. The second demogorgon mode w/ Trap'Em is phenomenal. Hitting all the jackpots after eliminating two monsters, then one in the pie hole for the super jackpot is a fulfilling challenge. Last night was able to complete the second Telekenesis multiball round w/ a score just under 900,000. With future updated code releases, this title will absolutely be embraced by the pinball community.

#1737 4 years ago

Is anyone aware if the CoinTaker UV's are interactive w/ the code? I believe the UV's are to be on during upside down & flashing while in the demogorgon modes. Plus curious to know how much of the playfield area the lights will cover.

#1782 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Scott from pinstadium came over last night and he tried out his UV only kit on the game. As you can imagine it was a full playfield coverage in UV light. With his being on the outside, it also hits the ramps and gives them a glow too. The uv art on the playfield is so cool.
He tried to tap into sterns uv controls in the game, but only got the flashing control to work with his.
Once I get my stern kit he should be able to figure the other half out. I’ll keep everyone posted on how this compares to the stern kit once I can see both and compare.[quoted image]

Thanks chuckwurt, among others just looking for the best UV light option available. Not necessarily the full package w/ the plastic set, but overall playfield light coverage.

#2011 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I haven’t seen any resets. Someone mentioned during Morse code it reset when they drained. I haven’t seen that on mine. But I have a LE. I think the one that had a reset was on a Pro.

Had the Morse Code drain reset last night. Everything else is improving on the latest update, but there is definitely some gameplay glitches throughout.

Looking forward to what is the best UV install ~ Stern, Pinstadium or CoinTaker. Might be leaning towards Pinstadium since I really like how the ramps glow w/ the light radiance.

Anyhow, very pleased w/ this game so far. Can't wait to see future code progressions, as this title will eventually be embraced by the majority. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

#2122 4 years ago

Last night I was getting irritated w/ the side gate issues so I just pulled it out completely. As everyone is aware, the ball would get stuck unpredictably but this was happening more often than not. Tried adjusting the gate several times w/ no such luck. I really don't see any functioning purpose w/ the side gate, so now it's in the garbage where it belongs. Other than that, all's well!

#2178 4 years ago

The demogorgon shoot seemed to become more difficult to hit the bulls-eye as gameplay increased. After leveling the machine a month ago, we had a 2 in 5 direct hit. That ratio declined over the last several weeks. So I positioned a single flipper rubber under the demogorgon to keep the monster in a stationary upright position. Now we are back to an approximate 2 in 5 success hit.

If your shots are going just below the mouth, simply use a flipper rubber underneath to bring the demogorgon forward. Also, this rigged method will keep the demogorgon from moving backwards with close approximate hits. Now the monster is front & forward, as the pinball will enter without backwards resistance. This should be a challenging shot, as a 2 in 5 success makes this shot a decent accomplishment.

#2191 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What do you mean by a 2 in 5 shot? Like out of 5 direct perfect shots, only 2 of them go in? I think that should be 5/5. Haha

Yes, sort of like hitting the right ramp 100% of the time. The only problem, those damned target posts get in the way sometimes.

#2196 4 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

It gets wedged behind the demogorgon by where the wire comes up. I had to move the wire out of the way a bit to get the flipper rubber back there and then used a long screw driver to move it around so one side of the rubber was under the back side of the demogorgon. Honestly I don't see any difference in how the thing functions or looks as it still shakes as you hit it and the ball can pass under the front if you miss. The benefit tho is it pushes the demogorgon forward a bit and does not allow it to settle backwards at all making the shot much more consistent. I hit the shot probably 15 times last night and just went down and played a game and hit it first shot again. I've never seen that sweet sweet 15 mil for a demo hit until this morning So in one night of playing I've hit the thing almost twice as much as I had in the last 180 games.
The way the plastics around the back of the demogorgon are setup there is no way it will work its way out. Almost like it was meant to be there lol
[quoted image][quoted image]

No doubt, that's the solution to hitting the demogorgon consistently. The monster needs to be positioned forward w/ minimal movement. After situating the rubber rigged job underneath, there is now a solid target that won't succumb away from the impact of a shot.

Just be sure there's enough slack w/ the main wire that connects to the demogorgon. The main wire extends underneath the playfield & binds w/ other wires below. Though this trick is unseen, it would be nice if Stern came up w/ a permanent result?

#2240 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I think I know exactly what you’re referring to, and I think it might have something to do with the springs. But why Stern would change this on some games I don’t know.
Games over the years where I’ve noticed the flippers definitely feel more locked in (tighter, in a good way) are Transformers LE, AvengersLE, and most recently Dead Pool and Elvira HoH. All Gomes games?
I played. STh pro recently and the flippers May have been this way, but didn’t stand out.
I really wish I knew the answer to your question, because I would make the flippers on all my games “feel” this way if I knew how.

No doubt the flippers on GOTG seem to be more firm & free-flowing. Last week I had the playfields raised on GOTG, JP3, STh's & didn't notice a difference in the mechanisms.

JP3 & STh's have the same flipper response, as GOTG is almost in comparison to the Bally/Williams flipper smoothness. Though the old fliptronics setup isn't as efficient, it's hard to match the ease of the Bally/Williams flipper play.

#2430 4 years ago

Had the chance to wax the playfield earlier this week. I use Meguiar's Carnauba Plus as I always let the finish stand for an hour to adhere/cure. Wow, that silver ball is just a blur now w/ the trajectory blazing w/ speeds at what seems to be 90 MPH. My scores have decreased now but will need to let the playfield settle down eventually to normal play.

Has anyone noticed that the other STh's bashing tread has slowed down to a trickle? It seems that all the bad criticism has slowly reversed since this title has been developing w/ updates & fixes. Plus when this machine is played in home-use, one is able to completely grasp the STh's atmosphere/gameplay. STh's is simply another Stern example that will eventually transcend into pinball excellence.

#2539 4 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

So did Cointaker pull their UV Kit? I can't find it on their site.

dsmoke1986 > Just want to let you know that you have an excellent lineup. It's great to have three machines in a limited space that really compliment each other. All three are different in their own way, but incredibly entertaining. Though I have to sell one to swap out a machine that we desire, STh's, JP3 & GOTG will not be going anywhere anytime soon. Though you have already acquired the ideal lineup ~ dsmoke1986, I wish everyone else well in their pursuit of the perfect pinball collection.

Though I must admit in my humble confession, there are many here that have the dream gallery.

Carry on >>>
002 (resized).JPG002 (resized).JPG

9 months later
#6868 3 years ago

Hey fellows, I have two issues that just occurred several days ago on my machine >>>

The first is a problem w/ the optic sensor detecting the ball when it hits the demogorgon. The sensor suddenly became sporadic when registering hits on the demogorgon. I cleaned the sensor w/ alcohol then repositioned the plastic guard many times w/ the same results. Has anyone else had this problem?

Also, the ramp has seized up three times in the past two days. When starting a game the ramp should go automatically up, but it stays in the down position. The only way to free the ramp to move it up & down, is to lift the playfield then reposition the plastic arm that maneuvers the ramp. The plastic arm moves too much then becomes stuck in the 12 O' Clock position.

Any thoughts?

#6966 3 years ago

Having an issue w/ the Demogorgon shots. When hitting the Demogorgon at least half the shots do not register a hit. I've tried cleaning the opto sensor w/ alcohol, as I've also repositioned the plastic protector many times w/ still the same results. Any suggestions?

I've had this machine since release. Very pleased w/ all the updates as this title has come a long way since it's inception. Everyone is really enjoying this machine. One of the better Stern titles IMO. Very pleased!

2 weeks later
#7276 3 years ago

I'm very pleased w/ all the code updates since the inception of this machine. We & many others took a chance since day one to eventually have a game that has certainly progressed tenfold. There have been approximately ten code updates, as I'm not sure if that's the most compared to any Stern machine. STh's has come a long-long way, due to the attention to detail from Stern. Though you absolutely cannot please them all, the majority of the pinball community has appreciated your efforts to transform STh's into one hell of a game!

1 week later
#7572 3 years ago

I am having issues w/ intermittent hits (health bar) on the demogorgon & the ramp gets stuck in the down position. I tried e mailing Stern last week w/ no reply. What is the best way to communicate w/ Stern to fix these PIA issues? Is there a link that could possibly speed up the process w/ a reasonable timetable answer. This game is excellent, just want to fix these issues.

1 month later
#8250 3 years ago

Our STh's Pro has been having several issues for quit some time w/ Demogorgon hits & problems w/ the ramp. The ramp becomes stuck in the down position when turning the machine on & sometimes during gameplay.

I have tried contacting Stern w/ these ongoing issues w/ no such luck. After two attempts w/ a wait of over six weeks of no response from Stern, this is becoming frustrating.

We have had the majority of modern Sterns in the house, but STh's has lasted the longest. This game is excellent as long as it's working 100%. What is the best avenue to receive a quick response from Stern?

#8270 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Ramp stuck down seems to indicate that it doesn't know where the ramp is. You probably need to adjust the down switch or the up switch or both. Run the ramp test in the system menu and see if both the up and down switches are registering properly when the ramp is opened/closed. If not (my guess is not) adjust the switches so they register again.

No problems whatsoever w/ the ramp switches registering. The problem is, when I turn the game on the ramp mechanism activates but the plastic "elbow" prawl overcompensates then becomes stuck in the down position. The playfield needs to be lifted constantly to undo the straight rigid plastic ramp guide to slightly angled. When slightly angled the ramp can now move feely up & down.

#8272 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Who did you contact? I’ve had the most luck with Pablo. Although not extremely responsive, he at least responded to me.
[email protected]

I will definitely try this link since I wasn't even aware of it. I'm sure there will be somewhat of a wait time since the very unfortunate incident w/ Chas. I had several conversations w/ him as he was great as a professional & person. He is/will be truly missed. Thanks Chuck, you're the best!

#8275 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You mean this part?
If yes, are you sure it's not just going too far before the (stop, ramp is down) switch engages when the ramp opens and that's what shifts the linkage? If you bend up the "down" sensing arm of the switch so it enables sooner it would stop this from happening (if this is the linkage you're talking about).
[quoted image]

Okay, I understand exactly what you are implying. The sensing arm is most likely too much in the up position causing the ramp to go too far forward. I will try slightly bending the sensing arm down to alleviate the push forward on the wheel that guides the ramp. I'm sure this is the problem, but us rookies need extra explanation. I appreciate your help!

1 week later
#8547 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Ramp stuck down seems to indicate that it doesn't know where the ramp is. You probably need to adjust the down switch or the up switch or both. Run the ramp test in the system menu and see if both the up and down switches are registering properly when the ramp is opened/closed. If not (my guess is not) adjust the switches so they register again.

Thanks Pin Monk for guiding me in the right direction. Though it took 4 to 5 different adjustments, it seems the ramp mechanism is back to normal. Pablo finally did respond back today, as he stated the exact same fix w/ the switch adjustment. I appreciate your insight as well as what you contribute overall to our pinball community! Without you & chuckwurt the majority would be wondering around aimlessly >

#8614 3 years ago

I have a very oddball problem w/ the ramp motor. I was able to readjust the switches that controls the ramp, as the ramp now works as it should. But each time a switch is triggered the ramp motor activates. No matter what switch (drop targets, flippers, slings, etc.) the ramp motor runs. The ramp still works at it should, but I also have very intermittent hits on the Demogorgon health bar as well. I do have a PM to Pablo, but would rather not wait till Christmas. If anyone has any suggestions >

#8618 3 years ago

Already tried the switch test going to every switch w/ no oddball results. I even tried tapping my fist on the playfield to try to trigger the problem area. The ramp motor activating w/ each switch hit is really unusual. There is also no error display for any switch. Though it's probably something simple, this is something I've personally never seen or heard of before. Maybe the ghost of Sam Stern is messing w/ me?

#8621 3 years ago

Pablo did just respond back w/ some ideas on what may be causing the switch trigger anomaly. He suggested to redo the latest code or doing a factory reset. I was actually thinking there was possibly a glitch when I downloading the code on my end. I'll try that first, then if that doesn't correct the problem I'll do a factory reset. Though I don't want to erase my beautiful high scores I'll do what it takes to get the machine back to 100%. I'll keep everyone informed >

#8623 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Any odd behavior when you test the ramp up and down itself?
So when you’re in game every switch you hit causes the ramp to go up and down? That is really weird. Haha

Just wanted to confirm that the ramp is working as it should. What happens is w/ every switch hit the ramp motor is activated. The ramp doesn't move, but there is the constant sound of the ramp motor wailing. Even Pablo stated that this is really bizarre. If he is amazed then that says a lot!

#8625 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You can save your settings and high scores to a usb stick before you reset stuff.

Thanks Chuck, I never even thought of that. That's exactly what I might have to do. There's a reason why you're the president/director of our STh's club > I appreciate!

#8627 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Crazy. How can the motor run without moving the ramp? Haha

The wheel that is not actively on the ramp mechanism underneath the playfield must be spinning. One switch wheel goes up & the other activates the wheel down. That's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walnutport, PA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ockeyhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=Ockeyhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.