IMG_3331 (resized).png
IMG_3330 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8621 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8622 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mudflaps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3036 4 years ago

^^
I have a solution that may work for this topper or your own wall.

I did the alphabet wall for my daughter’s room last year, and it actually spells out messages.

I used the LEDSeq pinball board, but instead of inserts, I assigned each letter of the alphabet as an insert. After that, you can program hundreds of phrases.
I programmed it to spell out about three dozen sentences. It looks pretty neat in the dark.

Anyway, the lights are currently in a box. If anybody wants them, let’s call it $100 shipped. I’ll include the board, lights and mostly sober customer support so you can add your own messages.

This is a DIY project which may involve some tinkering, but it’s fairly straightforward. I’ve already done most of the work. You just need to attach to the wall or the topper.

619F3409-5AF8-48D9-92F3-C4543A61194E (resized).jpeg619F3409-5AF8-48D9-92F3-C4543A61194E (resized).jpeg
7 months later
#6625 3 years ago

Is anyone able to drop the 1.0 Pro code on Dropbox or google docs? No shit, I've tried 47 times and can't get past 2 gigs before it crashes.

#6635 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Might want to give a download manager a try. It can recover from errors and partial downloads.
For example:
https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/

Dear Lord, that was painful. I had to download folx on Mac to resume partial downloads. After about 15 separate crashes, I was able to finish. Thanks for the tip.

Oh, also, I'm joining the club this week.

#6641 3 years ago

Any interesting powdercoating? I’m lucky to live down the road from a powder company. I’m trying to avoid straight purple.

#6644 3 years ago

Good suggestions. IMDN is candy red, EHOH is illusion purple, BKSOR is black iced cherry, and BM66 is sparkle black.

I’m trying to find something that fits the color scheme but also different than what I have.

31212EB5-0D9B-4705-B3D9-37DE604D46F9 (resized).jpeg31212EB5-0D9B-4705-B3D9-37DE604D46F9 (resized).jpeg
#6689 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Looks great who sells those.

Retro Refurbs in the UK

#6692 3 years ago

My bad. Retro Refurbs offers Seasons 1-3 as an alternate translite, but the one above appears to be different. I stand corrected.

#6702 3 years ago

New addition!

722F4585-1E87-4E0D-8491-CA2FF9454B2B (resized).jpeg722F4585-1E87-4E0D-8491-CA2FF9454B2B (resized).jpeg
#6708 3 years ago
Quoted from jsalce:

You finally broke your 4 game rule

Just to get you out of hiding! How ya doing??!!

#6717 3 years ago

I’m about 100 plays in, and I’ve hit the demogorgon in the mouth *once*. Build date Jan 2020. Shots seem to hit low. I’ve adjusted flipper strength a few times.

Looks like I’ll be doing the washer trick. I think I heard somewhere that the ramp was riveted incorrectly on some games, making the shot difficult?

#6721 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

The easiest would be to remove the spacer under his chin first. That's all mine really needed. That took my left flipper from 50% to 99% and my right from 0% to 50%. I might still try the washer trick someday, but I'm pretty satisfied for now.

The hex post? It’s not touching the chin.

83AD497C-F381-4462-8AD9-FA87A7917C71 (resized).jpeg83AD497C-F381-4462-8AD9-FA87A7917C71 (resized).jpeg
#6724 3 years ago

I guess I have my weekend plans.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I did a glass off test and manually held the head down. Sank a shot on the first try. Good times.

#6755 3 years ago

Well that was fun.

Took me the entire Kiss Double Platinum album to remove the demogorgon head, remove the plastic spacers and add washers.

Still too high after re-assembly. Not sure what else I can do to force the head lower. If I hold it down by hand, I can make the shot every time.

Can anyone post pictures of an elastic or flipper band fix?

1C9A5FC6-1102-4847-8A25-DB6FFDF460AB (resized).jpeg1C9A5FC6-1102-4847-8A25-DB6FFDF460AB (resized).jpeg2AA6432C-CB4B-4818-B84A-0D285C4B248F (resized).jpeg2AA6432C-CB4B-4818-B84A-0D285C4B248F (resized).jpegF8D3C688-5810-4295-8E61-F0ADBC5009E4 (resized).jpegF8D3C688-5810-4295-8E61-F0ADBC5009E4 (resized).jpeg
#6757 3 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

The first time is the hardest. Just don't put the top of the playfield screw in and it's 3 connectors and 2 nuts to pull the demo out in the future. Do you know what the final height of the washers was that you replaced the spacers with?
I've talked to Brian Eddy, the designer, about this and he said on some machines removing the spacers completely is necessary. It's really strange though cause when I made the change to mine initially I only removed 1mm from the height of the spacers and the post on the one way gate in front of the demo was causing it to lean back. That's why I removed it completely. It looks like you still need to remove yours if the last picture is the latest. Also with this fix make sure the screws are tight in those bushings cause you want the demo to return to it's natural resting point.
I know some people think fixing the demo shot to be reliable is cheating but let's be real here. Watching balls fly around when you know for sure it should have gone in is no fun at all. That's not skill it's luck. Mine is not a gimmie but it is a makeable shot and a reliable shot. If you are a good player it should be nearly 100%. It's also clear from the modes that it's expected to make this shot many times in a game. It's why the initial code didn't even have the bash 5 times to kill the demo in it.
I do like that upside down graphic on the ramp. I wonder how it's going to hold up.
[quoted image]

I removed the plastic spacers and added 2 washers. I’ll probably take those out next time. The washers I added to tilt the demogorgon forward seemed to do nothing. The demogorgon is still hovering above the hex spacer, but I’ll take that out as well.

Thanks for all the troubleshooting tips everyone. I really like the game, just trying to do the normal dial-in stuff.

#6771 3 years ago

Removed the plastic spacers and hex post spacer. Shots are much more consistent. I’ve been able to get 1-2 per game vs. 1 in 80 games.

Getting that fucker out was a pain, though. Anyway, time to play.

#6799 3 years ago

This one separates the men from the boys!

I always swap the boring black post rubbers in my new games for a colored version. For this game, you have to remove *both ramps* and the plastic protector behind the demogorgon to find the wood screws for the center ramp.

Anyway, my quick 5 minute job turned into an hour long adventure.

BACF7F35-2DE4-475B-B7D5-010BC0B9489B (resized).jpegBACF7F35-2DE4-475B-B7D5-010BC0B9489B (resized).jpeg
#6818 3 years ago

Dumb question... when you start the game, there are some phrases on the DMD (Run, Will, etc). Letters are black and red. What the hell do they do?

#6863 3 years ago

Stranger Things in hammertone disco fuchsia powdercoat. Goes between dark, purple and pink depending on the light. I’m really happy with it.

5686CBAA-F45F-41CD-B4B2-559B527BB7CE (resized).jpeg5686CBAA-F45F-41CD-B4B2-559B527BB7CE (resized).jpeg9589EFDD-AFE4-4016-930D-1C6718C504AE (resized).jpeg9589EFDD-AFE4-4016-930D-1C6718C504AE (resized).jpeg
#6869 3 years ago

Just installed mirror blades and ordered Joyce’s Christmas light mod thingy. That should about do it for mods.

I never liked the stock Pro translite, so I ordered the Season 2 alternate version two weeks ago from Retro Refurbs. It shipped today from Slovenia, so I expect it to arrive roughly when we land on the moon again.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#6875 3 years ago

I usually prefer the look of mirror blades to the art skins. I have the Stern art blades on BKSOR, but all other have mirrors. To me, the playfield feels more open and I like bright games.

Stranger Things was really dark to me, but there were also a few clear LEDs that were blinding (under the ramps, shooter lane). I added frosted dome LEDs to those areas, spotlights on the slings and mirror blades. I know others complain about how bright Stern games can be, but to me, I prefer a bright (but not blinding) game.

#6911 3 years ago

Pretty substantial update, too. Nicely done Stern!

PRO V1.01 - December 21, 2020
=====================

- Added logic to keep the left ramp up post in the raised position a bit longer
in situations where an award is going to be given at the left ramp exit switch.
- Added shaker effects for bashing the Demogorgon.
- Added bigger shaker effects for killing a Demogorgon.
- Now the pop bumper score award text turns RED to indicate that Dart has fully evolved.
- Scoring for Lure Dart has changed and is now based upon which Pop Bumper level
Dart has evolved to.
- Added "Damage Meter" text to the Bust Out background LCD display effect.
- Scoring for Follow the Compass, Monster Hunting, Morse Code, Bullies,
What Mama Says, and Monster Hunting has been updated/enhanced.
- Now the Chapter Mode's 10% of mode score points that contribute to the End
of Ball Bonus are reset at the end of the ball, i.e. these points are no longer
carried forward from ball to ball.
- Changed/Set the Bonus X multiplier maximum to 5X.
- Changed the scores awarded during End of Ball Bonus. End of Ball Bonus Scores are:
1) Telekinesis Multiball Starts X 3M
2) Demogorgon Mode/Multiball Starts X 2M
3) Demodog Mode Starts X 5M
4) 5-WAY Combo = 10M
5) Chapter 1-6 Mode Starts X 1M plus 10% of Mode Score.
6) Chapter 7-12 Mode Starts X 1M plus 10% of Mode Score.
7) Drawings Collected X 2M
Points carry over from ball to ball.
- Fixed a problem where the wrong amount of points were being awarded in the
Burn it Back, Telekinesis Advance, and Combo rules.
- Fixed a bug where some "Final Showdown Challenge" Champion title screen text
was displayed off screen.
- Added a new bottom lanes completion SFX. Note: This is only heard during
Final Showdown Challenge games.
- Added a new bottom lanes completion display effect. Note: This is only seen
during Final Showdown Challenge games.
- Fixed a problem where, upon starting Final Showdown Challenge, the drop targets
were not immediately lowered.
- Fixed a problem where the Final Showdown Challenge Total Points earned display
effect wasn't being shown when Final Showdown Challenge ended.
- Changed the "Bottom Lanes" rule to only advance towards lighting Mystery during
a Final Showdown Challenge game.
- Changed the criteria of which Mystery Awards are available during a Final Showdown
Challenge game.
- Added logic to disallow Final Showdown Challenge games from contributing to
the auto percentaging feature used by the Burn it Back rule to light Extra Ball.
- Added logic to Burn it Back to disallow advancing/lighting Extra Ball during
Final Showdown Challenge games.
- Added a Final Showdown Challenge Ball Save Timer adjustment. Default setting
time = 45 seconds, min = 5 seconds, max = 60 seconds.
- Fixed a problem where the Final Showdown Challenge Start display effect
couldn't be blown off.
- Improved the speech candidate selection used for Ball Save.
- Added logic to Final Showdown Challenge games to disallow replay threshold
awards.
- Added logic such that Final Showdown Challenge game scores only contribute to
the Final Showdown Challenge High Score Champion.
- Fixed a problem where the instructional speech was still playing during Final
Showdown Challenge.
- Fixed a problem where the Skill Shot rules were still available during Final
Showdown Challenge.
- Added a new video for the Final Showdown Challenge start display effect.
- Fixed a problem where, upon the completion of Final Showdown Challenge, the
end ball sequence didn't wait for the Final Showdown Completion display effect
to finish.
- Added a Final Showdown Challenge game. To start this Challenge do the following:
1) Hold in both flippers while the game is in the attract mode.
2) When the GAME PLAY MODE MENU appears use the flipper buttons to navigate
to the Challenge game.
3) Press the START BUTTON to start the Final Showdown Challenge game.
- Final Showdown Challenge is a 3 ball multiball that requires 7 stages to complete. The stages are:
Stage 1 = 3 Shots to the left ramp
Stage 2 = 8 Arrow Shots
Stage 3 = 8 Drop Targets
Stage 4 = 7 Demodog Targets
Stage 5 = 25 Pop Bumper Hits
Stage 6 = 25 Spinner Hits
Stage 7 = 1 Shot into the Demogorgon's Mouth to close the gate
A new ball is added into play when you complete a stage and have less than 3
balls in play. Final Showdown Challenge is over when you complete all 7 stages
or have drained all of the balls, i.e. you can keep playing with only 1 ball
in play. When Final Showdown Challenge is over game play advances to the next
player or to the match/game over sequence.
- Added a "Final Showdown Challenge" High Score Champion.
- Added adjustments to support the "Final Showdown Challenge" High Score Champion (default
score threshold, type of award to give, # of awards to give).
- Added a "Final Showdown Challenge" Champion to the attract mode presentation.
- Added logic for the lockdown bar button to restart the music playlist during
DJ Mixer.
- Changed the instant info text colors on the Champion pages to match the
text/arrow colors used during game play.
- Added "Drawings Collected" Champion to instant info.
- Added a "Drawings Collected" High Score Champion.
- Added adjustments to support the "Drawings Collected" High Score Champion (default
score threshold, type of award to give, # of awards to give).
- Added a "Drawings Collected" Champion to the attract mode presentation.
- Resized the attract mode Champion Initials to be larger.
- Changed the attract mode text colors on the Champion pages to match the
text/arrow colors used during game play.
- Added logic to collect 2 Drawings for completing "Turn up the Heat" by only
making blinking arrow shots, i.e. the left/right lane shots.
- Added logic to collect 1 Drawing by completing "Quarter Hunt", and 2 Drawings
by Completing "Quarter Hunt" and collecting all 4 guys via switch thresholds,
i.e. Lucas, Dustin, Mike, and Will.
- Added logic to collect 2 Drawings for completing "Morse Code" by exclusively
making the right orbit shot 3+ times.
- Now the MXV Super Skill Shot awards 1 Drawing.
- Added logic to hold the ball at the left eject until the "Drawings Collected"
display presentation is finished.
- Added logic to collect 2 Drawings for completing "Follow the Compass" without
the aid of using the spinner to move the available shot.
- Added logic to collect 2 Drawings for making a 5-Way Combo to complete Save Will.
- Added logic to collect 2 Drawings for completing "Lure Dart" by making the 4
required shots in an ordered sequence, i.e. Right Lane-> Right Orbit->Left Orbit->Left Lane.
- Added logic to collect 2 Drawings for completing "Bullies" by making the 5 required
shots in an ordered sequence, i.e. Right Ramp-> Left Ramp-> Right Orbit->Left Orbit->Left Lane.
- Fixed a problem where the game would inadvertently give instructional speech
about playing 3 modes to light extra ball.
- Added logic to collect 2 Drawings for completing "Get Me Out" by only making
drop target or center lane standup target shots.
- Added a shaker effect to the Telekinesis Multiball start LCD display sequence
to coincide with the video showing a flipped van crashing to the pavement.
- Added logic to collect 2 Drawings for completing "What Mama Says" by making
all shots in order from left to right, i.e. only shooting blinking arrow shots.
- Added logic to collect 2 Drawings for making a 5-Way Combo enroute to completing
Operation Mirkwood.
- Added logic to collect 2 Drawings for "Finding Barb" on the first shot.
- Added new text for "Missed" award shots during "Where's Barb?"

#6918 3 years ago

This looks super cool! I'll have to try it out...

- Added a Final Showdown Challenge game. To start this Challenge do the following:
1) Hold in both flippers while the game is in the attract mode.
2) When the GAME PLAY MODE MENU appears use the flipper buttons to navigate
to the Challenge game.
3) Press the START BUTTON to start the Final Showdown Challenge game

#6921 3 years ago

I feel kinda terrible. I just picked up the game before 1.0 dropped, now this. And I added a shaker today! You guys have stuck with it, and I'm late to the party but super happy.

#6923 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I am late also and just bought it and it’s been sitting in my garage since beginning of the month waiting for Christmas Day.

You’ll love it

#6934 3 years ago

Thought I’d check out a quick game to see the differences. Ended with the GC of 1.2B. Not sure if it was the beer, code or Saturn in alignment with Jupiter.

Shaker is bananas. Very well integrated. Where’s Barb has some fun text. A few other differences I won’t spoil.

Good times and happy holidays everyone!

#6960 3 years ago

Joyce’s Christmas light thingy installed from Lermods. I didn’t like where it was ‘supposed’ to go (behind demogorgon), so I installed on the right side using an opto screw and 3M tape.

High quality mod, looks great. Neat light effects.

05BBC507-9235-4E63-BE70-272EF92A4C71 (resized).jpeg05BBC507-9235-4E63-BE70-272EF92A4C71 (resized).jpeg77632373-44EF-411C-87AF-5EE37777AD53 (resized).jpeg77632373-44EF-411C-87AF-5EE37777AD53 (resized).jpeg
#6987 3 years ago

The Pro is designed to hold the ball monetarily and then release.

#7065 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Added a Premium Apron to my pro [quoted image]

I wish I had done that when I ordered my UV kit. I didn't know the holes were pre-drilled. Some games don't have the pre-drilled holes for a metal apron (IMDN, Met). Oh well.

1 week later
#7172 3 years ago

Awesome news!

#7221 3 years ago

For the topper, I'm guessing either (1) a standard plastic backdrop with a UV-enabled lightshow corresponding with the Upsidedown or (2) Joyce's Christmas lights that will spell messages.

I just hope it's not a zillion dollars or something.

#7260 3 years ago

Dumb question. Hitting the extra ball/demo dog shot lights a shot for the left ramp to qualify for a mode. Everything else triggers normally. Is this intentional?

#7262 3 years ago

Thanks. I read through the rules before and now. Still not seeing it, but I believe you.

On another note, I bought the topper through LSOG, sight unseen. I’m part of the problem!

#7264 3 years ago

Thanks! Reading comprehension was never my strong suit.

#7285 3 years ago

Just got my Retro Refurb translite.

I ordered on Dec 5, shipped (from Slovenia) on Dec 18 and arrived on Jan 11.

It was packed well in a roll up tube. The physical quality of the translite is good, more like photo paper than Stern’s glossy translites. The size is perfect.

The quality of the translite itself is good, not amazing, which met my expectations. From a normal player’s perspective, it looks nice. If you inspect with a magnifying glass, it will be lower quality.

I’d absolutely recommend if you’re not happy with the stock translite, which I wasn’t. Next to GOT, it’s one of the uglier translites that Stern has produced.
17F88B8B-019D-4186-A3AC-0B6AEF512325 (resized).jpeg17F88B8B-019D-4186-A3AC-0B6AEF512325 (resized).jpeg9D3012E7-93D3-4FA5-BE52-0EB680C1085D (resized).jpeg9D3012E7-93D3-4FA5-BE52-0EB680C1085D (resized).jpegD306C8D8-5C38-44AC-9EA8-B645A65693DB (resized).jpegD306C8D8-5C38-44AC-9EA8-B645A65693DB (resized).jpegE054E199-9123-41E7-ACB1-607E9EE01E65 (resized).jpegE054E199-9123-41E7-ACB1-607E9EE01E65 (resized).jpeg

#7349 3 years ago

Well that was fun.

Ball kept getting stuck behind the demogorgon. No amount of nudging would let it out. After getting two caught back there, I had to tear the game apart to find that one of the gates popped off.

94E70CF3-C99B-4890-9DDA-8DFA67490ED0 (resized).jpeg94E70CF3-C99B-4890-9DDA-8DFA67490ED0 (resized).jpeg
#7350 3 years ago

While I was already digging into the game, I figured I’d light the Hallmark demogorgon. I used a post behind the ramp and added a spotlight. I went back and forth between purple and red, but red was much better. Purple was too muted, but the red popped and had kind of a weird, pink glow. Turned out pretty neat.

4B3C48AE-A529-4BD5-B822-3186046E510F (resized).jpeg4B3C48AE-A529-4BD5-B822-3186046E510F (resized).jpegF9CD687F-4925-4EB1-8487-B7A66610788B (resized).jpegF9CD687F-4925-4EB1-8487-B7A66610788B (resized).jpeg5F4DCEAE-E015-4C33-8B03-62891B5B7BA7 (resized).jpeg5F4DCEAE-E015-4C33-8B03-62891B5B7BA7 (resized).jpeg1A508C20-335C-44DF-9498-3AC808402E97 (resized).jpeg1A508C20-335C-44DF-9498-3AC808402E97 (resized).jpeg

#7353 3 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

This is a known issue with the early machines. Have not heard issues with this in a while though. It can be adjusted to not pop out by stretching it out. Just make sure it doesn't bind when you put it back.

Lucky me. Yeah, I bent it to the point of fracture to make sure that wouldn’t happen again. Super annoying.

#7422 3 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

I've got it waiting to install, I've been hesitant because it will go over the rivets on the ramp, and I'm not sure how that will turn out. I've looked at some other vendors selling them and they're actually cut around the rivets. Maybe I'll install it tonight and let you know

I have it.

I cut the corners because the decal bubbled over the rivets and it looked really bad. The decal itself is super pixelated, but from a player’s perspective, looks okay.

#7429 3 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

I reached out to cointaker and their response was that it is supposed to cover the rivets and won't bubble. We will see.

Yeah, no. I’m not bad mouthing the decal, as I think it looks great and should hold up over time. It was worth the money, but it absolutely does not look right over the rivets.

2 weeks later
#7667 3 years ago

Cointaker decal:

7F5D12EA-27F1-4538-A539-F8C69A39AC66 (resized).jpeg7F5D12EA-27F1-4538-A539-F8C69A39AC66 (resized).jpeg

Tilt Graphics decal:

14524CED-0FDE-4AE9-8F01-300D9E8CD69A (resized).jpeg14524CED-0FDE-4AE9-8F01-300D9E8CD69A (resized).jpeg

The Cointaker decal was pixelated but fit the ramp. I had to cut the corners for the rivets.

The Tilt Graphics decal looks good but obviously is not cut correctly. I’ll reach out and see what they say.

Are there different sizes ramps between models?

1 month later
#8786 3 years ago

I preordered through LSOG in January. $599

#8788 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is that your official guess?

Welp, that’s what I paid. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 week later
#9088 3 years ago

My topper just shipped, boys.

#9091 3 years ago
Quoted from palacekeeper:

Nice. who did you order from? Ordered mine from cointaker but haven't heard anything yet.

LSOG in January, before the reveal and official price. Kind of a gamble, but I’m happy the way the topper looks.

#9201 3 years ago

The Eagle has landed!

#9214 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

This translite is gorgeous. What version is that?
The one i got with the premium is underwhelming.

https://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/stranger-things-season-2-alternate-pinball-translite/

3 weeks later
#9685 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Any pro owners here? I want to join the few, the proud, the brave. I was thinking of replacing the factory ramp sticker with this graphic.
[quoted image]

Love my Pro, and no TK lock issues.

I have that decal on my ramp, and it doesn’t fit. Months of back and forth with Tilt Graphics to no avail. I’m not worried about the $$, but I believe they pulled it from their site.

#9688 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Nice, thanks all! I look forward to modding the crap out of my pro, especially the A/V thanks to this thread.

Yeah, tons of mods you can do that don’t detract from the theme or make the game too cluttered. I added a Hallmark demogorgon thingy around the ramp, mirror blades, the Christmas light thingy, spotlights, UV kit, purple accents, purple posts, speaker lights, topper and custom translite.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#9865 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I say this very sincerely, the very best thing about getting a new game is joining the Pinside club and finding people who love the game as much as you do. I haven’t been this excited for a pin since I started the Metallica thread in 2013 (and I still have it). Community is great.

Yeah, this is one of the most active club threads on Pinside (thanks Chuckwurt). Tons of great dialing-in tips and rules suggestions. It’s a testament to how far the game has come, and what good code can do.

#9886 2 years ago

After months of back and forth, Tilt sent me replacement ramp decals. The old ones were too small and didn’t match the rivets.

The new ones... are too big. I can always trim the decal, but good Lord.

And a goopy mess to clean up.

#9887 2 years ago

New decal installed after I trimmed the bottom. Not perfect, but I give up.

1 month later
#10880 2 years ago

Mirrors on the Pro.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mudflaps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=Mudflaps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.